PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How rustled will this forum's jimmies be if they end up winning the championship?

spursmartyr
01-27-2013, 11:06 PM
It will break the scales, quite frankly. And it's not completely out of the realm of possibility, if they can close the second half of the season on a tear and draw OKC in the first round.

Juggity
01-27-2013, 11:09 PM
They're currently a tenth seed scro. Gotta make the playoffs to win the championship.

One step at a time.

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 11:10 PM
It will break the scales, quite frankly. And it's not completely out of the realm of possibility, if they can close the second half of the season on a tear and draw OKC in the first round.

Your flair is showing.

Venti Quattro
01-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Lakers fans are gonna tear this forum down. But we know that ain't happening since the Lakers are languishing below the playoff race.

Calispursfan11
01-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Shut up. It's a 2 game win streak.

spursmartyr
01-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Lakers have been my biggest enemy over the years, but tbh... Do you really think Kobe is going to let this team miss the playoffs? 2005 he had literally nobody, even Lamar Odom was injured most of that season, so that year didn't count. But seriously.

Clipper Nation
You know the jizzcloud over one regular season win has gone far enough when even Spurfan is jizzing :lol

spursmartyr

still, the Jazz and Thunder =/= the Cavs and Bobcats

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Do you really think Kobe is going to let this team miss the playoffs?

In an instant, if it gets him the scoring title...

Bynumite
01-27-2013, 11:22 PM
Cullypocalypse tbh.

Lincoln
01-28-2013, 12:05 AM

Aware

td4mvp2k
01-28-2013, 12:21 AM

Tru dat! :lol

Spur_Fanatic
01-28-2013, 12:58 AM

Juggity
01-28-2013, 01:02 AM
Do you really think Kobe is going to let this team miss the playoffs? 2005 he had literally nobody, even Lamar Odom was injured most of that season, so that year didn't count. But seriously.

:lol Lakersground logic

rayjayjohnson
01-28-2013, 01:23 AM
:lmao premature ejaculation thread

Trainwreck2100
01-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Is Mike D'Antoni still the coach? Yeah that's what I thought

LkrFan
01-28-2013, 03:21 AM
If this Laker team wins the title after such a horrific start, here's my reaction tbh:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4a8vnMdGs1r9h84lo1_400.gif

:lol

LkrFan
01-28-2013, 03:30 AM
Is Mike D'Antoni still the coach? Yeah that's what I thought
Quote from Pau on a Spanish website. Take it for what it's worth.

"I do not know if we are playing much D'Antoni system right now, we are doing our own system a bit, slow passing game, put a lot of the ball in the hands of Kobe Bryant, playing blocks direct from the low post and from there distribute the ball very well .'s see if we can continue like this, " said the Catalan in the locker room. "With aggressive in defense equipment and against tall and athletic players must move the ball and defense. If we force situations and abuse the one on one we are doing a favor to rivals.'re dangerous when we are not predictable, " he said. The Spanish also emphasized changing Kobe Bryant in the last two games, worrying much to assist their peers and taking on a role more like that should carry out Steve Nash

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

So has D'Antoni compromised? Dwight said: "Sometimes we have to sacrifice a little bit of ourselves for the team."

Dwight said Lakers need to be an "opportunity fast break team." Can still stay spread, as D'Antoni preaches, in half court offense

Dwight: "We listen [to D'Antoni]. But we're the guys out there playing. We see things that sometimes the coaches may not see."

Dwight w/ some revealing comments on D'Antoni: "He's telling us to go, but sometimes you can't get those engines to start up that fast.

Pau: "There's a certain level of compromise and commitment that we all need to accept."

Kobe after win vs OKC

"... we are a low post team, we're a team that plays inside out. That's our identity."

J.H.U.T.T. :lol

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 03:36 AM
If this Laker team wins the title after such a horrific start, here's my reaction tbh:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4a8vnMdGs1r9h84lo1_400.gif

:lol

lakersmedia? lol

LkrFan
01-28-2013, 03:42 AM
lakersmedia? lol
You caught det huh? :lol

mingus
01-28-2013, 05:43 AM
Lakers aren't going to beat Miami. If they even get to the Finals, which they probably won't.

ambchang
01-28-2013, 07:01 AM
Not sure if Kobe fans can handle Kobe winning his 6th ship in a supporting role, cementing his legacy is the greatest 2nd banana. The debat will be on, mchale, pippen or Kobe?

The Reckoning
01-28-2013, 08:49 AM
nice to have this forum without all the lakers trolls. discourse is actually happening wtf.

DeadlyDynasty
01-28-2013, 10:50 AM
If the Lakers win the 2013 championship this place will be quieter than Jonestown

Bynumite
01-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Not sure if Kobe fans can handle Kobe winning his 6th ship in a supporting role, cementing his legacy is the greatest 2nd banana. The debat will be on, mchale, pippen or Kobe?

Would you care to explain how almost averaging a triple double, while still being LAL's top scorer is a supporting role? Try harder :lol

That's the same reason why the San Antonio Heat bandwagon is all over Lebron's nuts.

Ace
01-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Would you care to explain how almost averaging a triple double, while still being LAL's top scorer is a supporting role? Try harder :lol

That's the same reason why the San Antonio Heat bandwagon is all over Lebron's nuts.
5 rebounds and 5 assist are not almost averaging a triple double you fucking idiot.

Speaking of idiotic, title talk after a two game winning streak for a team sitting far out of playoff contention :lol

Bynumite
01-28-2013, 11:01 AM
5 rebounds and 5 assist are not almost averaging a triple double you fucking idiot.

Speaking of idiotic, title talk after a two game winning streak for a team sitting far out of playoff contention :lol

Hey phag, the dude i quoted was refering to Kobe's role in the last 2 Laker wins as 2nd banana and last time i checked he's almost averaging a triple double in said games.

Bill_Brasky
01-28-2013, 11:44 AM
:lol one win over a good team and this topic gets made.

Ace
01-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Hey phag, the dude i quoted was refering to Kobe's role in the last 2 Laker wins as 2nd banana and last time i checked he's almost averaging a triple double in said games.
In that case you were still wrong, he led them in scoring in one of two not both.

Clipper Nation
01-28-2013, 11:59 AM
:lol one win over a good team and this topic gets made.
Seriously... if one regular-season win over a contender was all it took, them Clipps would already have the Larry O'Brien for beating the Heat in November :lol

Bynumite
01-28-2013, 12:09 PM
In that case you were still wrong, he led them in scoring in one of two not both.

I guess you're right heat phag, you just made Bryant look like a glorified role player right now.

I mean even Wade can outscore Lebron every now and then, doesn't mean that bitch made nigga isn't done and we all know who's Batman and who's Robin in Miami tbh :lol

ambchang
01-28-2013, 12:11 PM

You mean averaging in two games? Bob Sura did actually average a triple double over three games once. Was Sura the team leader?

Bynumite
01-28-2013, 12:13 PM
You mean averaging in two games? Bob Sura did actually average a triple double over three games once. Was Sura the team leader?

Feel free to "educate" me spurfan, who's the Lakers team leader?

Ace
01-28-2013, 12:15 PM
I guess you're right heat phag, you just made Bryant look like a glorified role player right now.

I mean even Wade can outscore Lebron every now and then, doesn't mean that bitch made nigga isn't done and we all know who's Batman and who's Robin in Miami tbh :lol
No need to be salty, Lakers are not contenders so its all moot anyways :lol

Drachen
01-28-2013, 12:22 PM
To answer OP's question. It would be historically bad here. I would bet that the servers would go down due to the traffic coming over from lakersground. There would be GNLF everywhere.

I also don't think it would happen.

StrengthAndHonor
01-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Lakers are not winning a chip under Kobe, but they can definitely upset any of the 1st seed in the west.

ambchang
01-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Feel free to "educate" me spurfan, who's the Lakers team leader?

You mean when they won the championships or the first half of the season? It's really tough to say, because based on your logic, I have to look for players that nearly averages a triple double and lead the team in scoring in 2 game increments.

StrengthAndHonor
01-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Ambchang with the bads

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Seriously... if one regular-season win over a contender was all it took, them Clipps would already have the Larry O'Brien for beating the Heat in November :lol

clippers and larry o'brien arent in the same sentene tbh

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 01:29 PM
You caught det huh? :lol

:lolyup