PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy vs Reality

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Fantasy...you need an elite QB to win the Superbowl.
Reality....neither Eli or Big Ben were "elite" when they won their first SB. Now we have a guy who wasn't even a starter when the season kicked off and Joe "Elite?" Flacco in the biggie.

Fantasy....the NFL is all about passing, fuck the run.
Reality...neither the Niners or the Ravens are passing teams. Play D, run the ball.

Fantasy...RGIII has "world class speed".
Reality..."world class speed" is what Trindon Holliday/Jeff Demps/Jacoby Ford possess, all sub 10.10 100m guys. RGIII was a good NCAA 400 hurdler, hardly a "world class" speedster. He has great..QB...speed.

Fantasy...RGIII the... Rookie of the Year.
Reality...no rookie had a better season than Russell Wilson.

Fantasy...black QB's can't play.
Reality...three black QB's in the playoffs, one in the SB.

Fantasy...the read option is just a fad, short lived.
Reality...more and more running QB's coming out of the college ranks. The read option will flourish especially if the Niners win the SB with Kaepernick running wild. A copycat league.

Fantasy...rule changes trying to take some of the violence out of the NFL will hurt the game.
Reality....you get into football as a young kid, you grow up with it. Once a fan always a fan. You could get seriously hurt in a number of sports...NASCAR, boxing, rasslin', MMA, high school/college football....nobody cares, such is life. Every second of everyday somebody somewhere is having a car wreck......

Blake
01-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Fantasy: you're an expert
Reality: you suck
Prediction: you will whine about me making fun of you

Avante
01-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Fantasy: you're an expert
Reality: you suck
Prediction: you will whine about me making fun of you

How could you make fun of anyone?

I know more than anyone on this board, that's pretty obvious. Hell, I can talk about players nobody "here" as ever heard of. Care to challenge that?

Blake
01-29-2013, 02:10 PM
How could you make fun of anyone?

I know more than anyone on this board, that's pretty obvious. Hell, I can talk about players nobody "here" as ever heard of. Care to challenge that?

You suck when discussing the players/teams that everybody ”here” has heard of.

you bring..............(-1)........every time you post here.

Avante
01-29-2013, 02:16 PM
You suck when discussing the players/teams that everybody ”here” has heard of.

you bring..............(-1)........every time you post here.

Way to ignore what I said.

Blake
01-29-2013, 02:17 PM

I'm sure whatever you said sucked.

Blake
01-29-2013, 02:18 PM

Avante
01-29-2013, 02:19 PM

Think about that for a minute idiot. You'll never figure it out, too stupid.

Blake
01-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Think about that for a minute idiot. You'll never figure it out, too stupid.

Well that definitely sucked.

Avante
01-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Well that definitely sucked.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Fantasy: Avante is an expert in NFL betting.

Reality: He nails about 50% of his bets......his bets are as good as flipping a coin.

Avante
01-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Fantasy: Avante is an expert in NFL betting.

Reality: He nails about 50% of his bets......his bets are as good as flipping a coin.

Actually 65%. Reality is so cool.

So who wants to talk about those football brothers in the NFL? Oh yeah, nobody "here" can.

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Actually 65%. Reality is so cool.

So who wants to talk about those football brothers in the NFL? Oh yeah, nobody "here" can.

Fantasy: Mason was the one who picked 50%, not Avante. Mason was the one who picked the pats to make the super bowl, not Avante.

Reality: Avante was wrong about dem pats, and wrong in general 50% of the time when it comes to making predictions.

Avante
01-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Fantasy: Mason was the one who picked 50%, not Avante. Mason was the one who picked the pats to make the super bowl, not Avante.

Reality: Avante was wrong about dem pats, and wrong in general 50% of the time when it comes to making predictions.

Blake missed both conference games, how about you? Notice how all my questions are being ignored, hahahaha!!!!

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Blake missed both conference games, how about you? Nothing how all my questions are being ignored, hahahaha!!!!

If I was an NFL expert, I'd be embarrassed with a 50% record, avante....

Avante
01-29-2013, 03:06 PM
If I was an NFL expert, I'd be embarrassed with a 50% record, avante....

I totally agree.

Why are you ignoring reality?

Blake
01-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Blake missed both conference games, how about you? Notice how all my questions are being ignored, hahahaha!!!!

I'm not bragging about my picks. That's you.

Reality: You suck again.
Prediction: you will suck again very very soon.

Blake
01-29-2013, 03:20 PM
I totally agree.

Why are you ignoring reality?

The reality is you said you guarantee 70%.

You suck again.

Avante
01-29-2013, 03:26 PM
The reality is you said you guarantee 70%.

You suck again.

Really made an impact on you didn't it? Bugs the hell out of that you don't know shit doesn't it? You do know I know all this stuff while you don't know shit and ya can't stand it. I love it, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me moron, when Mercury Morris was at West Texas State who was his blocking back? As usual you'll ignore the question, hahahaha!!!!!!! Fucking dummy!

Clipper Nation
01-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Fantasy: Your takes are amazing and everyone should read them

Reality: You're a welching senile old fuck with horrendous takes, and everyone hopes you get pinked

ColinB
01-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Avante with more useless trivia that you can just Google.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Fantasy: Avante's shitty takes and boring lists are produced from memory

Reality: When that old faggot isn't busy waiting for his welfare check in order to gamble it away on shitful bets, he Googles his dumbass lists and trivia that nobody cares about on a computer at the public library

Blake
01-29-2013, 04:12 PM
Really made an impact on you didn't it? Bugs the hell out of that you don't know shit doesn't it? You do know I know all this stuff while you don't know shit and ya can't stand it. I love it, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me moron, when Mercury Morris was at West Texas State who was his blocking back? As usual you'll ignore the question, hahahaha!!!!!!! Fucking dummy!

fantasy: it bugs the shit out of me that I don't know your shitty trivia question

Reality: it bugs the shit out of you that nobody, absolutely no body, no person, no other football fan on this site cares to acknowledge your shitty trivia.

you suck again.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-29-2013, 04:24 PM
Fantasy: Avante is a highly educated and knowledgeable NFL historian and his opinions should be respected. His knowledge is reflected in his gambling prowess.

Reality: Avante didn't attend college, which instantly discounts any opinion he has to offer more educated people in this forum. His NFL knowledge is limited to reading sports almanacs, googling lists, and listening to whatever the media tells him to believe because he is too dumb to develop his own opinions. Avante has made documented numerous wrong predictions, has welched on several occasions, and has resorted to pathological lying when confronted with his shortcomings. Nothing is more important to Avante than making you believe that he knows what he is talking about, which his history here shows that he doesn't.

Blake
01-29-2013, 04:39 PM
Don't forget throwing his son under the bus on his bad picks.

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Don't forget throwing his son under the bus on his bad picks.

Tbh I think he has that covered under "pathological lying".

Avante
01-30-2013, 05:40 PM
As we see the same old idiots doing the same old thing. They are bugged because they don't know the game and are too stupid to come with anything on their own. Sad to see.

Why they even post on a football forum is a mystery to me. This..."I don't wanna learn anything"...is amazing.

Blake
01-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Why they even post on a football forum is a mystery to me. This..."I don't wanna learn anything"...is amazing.

Relevant football gets discussed on this forum.

Nobody wants to discuss worthless trivia from your crusty almanac, you old fuck.

Avante
01-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Relevant football gets discussed on this forum.

Nobody wants to discuss worthless trivia from your crusty almanac, you old fuck.

Who can't talk about the right now? Who can't....

is the read option here to stay?
RGIII a flash in the pan?
will Tom Brady win another Superbowl?
who will pick up Alex Smith?

etc etc etc

I want more than that, I want it all that's why I know it all. Stay simple/stupid.

This thread isn't about the right now?

Why read threads that don't interest you.....well?

J.T.
01-31-2013, 11:47 AM
I just sold my PS3 so I could stop living in fantasy. I had killed like 300,000 people in Call of Duty over the past few years. I feel like I've really been to war. Some days are hard and I'll sit there and twitch like a crack head but reality is pretty cool. I do enjoy the feeling of actually wanting to leave the house.

Blake
01-31-2013, 12:14 PM
I want more than that, I want it all that's why I know it all. Stay simple/stupid.

This thread isn't about the right now?

Why read threads that don't interest you.....well?

Getting worthless trivia from you doesn't make me any smarter.

I really don't care what you post, myself. I'm simply telling you why nobody is responding to your shit threads other than to say ” you suck, old fuck”

J.T.
01-31-2013, 12:21 PM

I really don't care what you post, myself. I'm simply telling you why nobody is responding to your shit threads other than to say ” you suck, old fuck”

Be nice to Clyde. It's not his fault he can't read.

Avante
01-31-2013, 11:57 PM

I wish I had a buck for all those threads of yours that had less than 3 replies. It appears you suck.

Avante
01-31-2013, 11:58 PM
Be nice to Clyde. It's not his fault he can't read.

I read more books before 20 than you'll read in your entire life little one.

Blake
02-01-2013, 01:29 AM
I wish I had a buck for all those threads of yours that had less than 3 replies. It appears you suck.

what would that be, like $25?

Blake
02-01-2013, 01:31 AM
I read more books before 20 than you'll read in your entire life little one.

lol Conan

Avante
02-01-2013, 01:44 AM
lol Conan

Then there's always....

Richard Wright
Ernest Hemmingway
Hermann Hesse
John Steinbeck
H.G.Wells
F.Scott Fitzgerald
Kurt Vonnegut
Bernard Malamud
Norman Mailer
Charles Dickens
Ralph Ellison
A.E.Merritt
James Baldwin
Bernard Shaw
H.P. Lovecraft
Edgar Alan Poe
Fritz Leiber
Harlan Ellison
James Patterson
Robert Heinlien
Mary Shelly
Luke Short
Bram Stoker
Robert Lewis Stevenson
Nathanial Hawthorne
Zane Grey
Margaret Mitchell
Edgar Rice Burroughs
James Lee Burke
Lee Child
J.T.Edson
Tim Green

...to name a few.

Robert E. Howard had other characters besides Conan, who? Fuck you don't know, do ya?

Does it hurt being that fucking stupid?

Blake
02-01-2013, 01:51 AM
I wish I had $1 for every shitty list you've made.

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:03 AM
I wish I had $1 for every shitty list you've made.

Dude, why would anyone want to be like you and not know shit? Doesn't it bug you not to know anything?

Watch this...

All Time HBCU receivers in the NFL

Jerry Rice...MVS
Charlie Joiner..Grambling
Jimmy Smith...Jackson State
Donald Driver...Alcorn
John Stallworth...Alabama A&M
Sammie White...Grambling
Otis Taylor...PV
Harold Carmichael...Southern U
Ken Burrough....TSU
Bob Hayes...FAMU

hahahaha!!!!!!!

Little man, what can you do, yep...nothing!

You might get a nut being a dummy, I don't.

Blake
02-01-2013, 02:10 AM
I'd get rich off a nickel for every time you say :cry why???:cry

Blake
02-01-2013, 02:15 AM
You might get a nut being a dummy, I don't.

It's obvious you take being a dummy very serious.

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:24 AM
It's obvious you take being a dummy very serious.

I'm not the one following you around am I? I'm not the one who don't know shit about anything, that would be you.

Watch this slugger.

Top 10 NFL backs from HBCU schools.

Walter Payton...Jackson State
Leroy Kelly...Morgan State
Willie Galimore...FAMU
Emerson Boozer...Maryland Eastern Shore
Willie Ellison...TSU
Tank Younger...Grambling
Clem Daneils...PV
Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill...Southern U
Hewritt Dixon...FAMU
Frency Fugua...Morgan State

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

There you sit with that stupid look on your face totally unable to tell me anything about the NFL I don't know, hahaha!!!!!!

Fucking dummy!

Notice how this stufff just flows?

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 02:27 AM
Jesus fucking Christ..... NOBODY cares about your shitty lists.... our complete apathy towards your useless trivia doesn't mean we're stupid or don't know anything, it literally means we just don't fucking care...

Blake
02-01-2013, 02:31 AM
I wish I had a nickel for every time you :cry hahahhahhahahahha!!! :cry

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Jesus fucking Christ..... NOBODY cares about your shitty lists.... our complete apathy towards your useless trivia doesn't mean we're stupid or don't know anything, it literally means we just don't fucking care...

Dude, who can't talk about todays NFL? We all can, right? Hell, I can ramble off every starting backfield in the league. Rattle off everyone who is anyone. Hell, a dummy like you could come close.

I go all the way back to the very beginnings, yep...1920. Ya see moron I need more than...."boy howdy, those Saints sure got screwed"...."Tony Romo sucks!"...."The Chiefs had more pro bowlers than wins". I like to take it further than that, because I can. I don't give a fat fuck who likes it, don't read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, all you ever do is bitch. What is with that?

Here you have a guy who has seen it all and all you can do is wimper around like some little punk.

Blake
02-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Dude, all you ever dude is bitch. What is with that?

nickel

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:37 AM
I wish I had a nickel for every time you :cry hahahhahhahahahha!!! :cry

What is funnier than watching dumbasses who don't know shit, calling me dummy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:42 AM
nickel

Watch this amigo.

All Time NFL White 100m

lane

1.Billy Cannon...LSU
2.Don Beebe...Chadron St
3.John Roderick...SMU
4.Lance Alworth...Arkansas
5.Tim Dwight...Iowa
6.Don Hutson...Alabama
7.Travis Jervey...The Citadel
8.Richmond Flowers...Tennessee

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

What can you do slick, yep...nothing!

Blake
02-01-2013, 09:03 AM
What is funnier than watching dumbasses who don't know shit, calling me dummy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickel, dummy.

Blake
02-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Watch this amigo.

All Time NFL White 100m

lane

1.Billy Cannon...LSU
2.Don Beebe...Chadron St
3.John Roderick...SMU
4.Lance Alworth...Arkansas
5.Tim Dwight...Iowa
6.Don Hutson...Alabama
7.Travis Jervey...The Citadel
8.Richmond Flowers...Tennessee

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

What can you do slick, yep...nothing!

$1.05

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Dude, who can't talk about todays NFL? We all can, right? Hell, I can ramble off every starting backfield in the league. Rattle off everyone who is anyone.
....and still only win 50% of your bets, as a self-proclaimed "NFL betting expert" :lol