PDA

View Full Version : $1.39

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:24 PM
It was 4am in the morning, we are out of coffee. How I let that happen...? I needed my fix, just around the corner one of those all night Mini Whatever, while I've seen their coffee I've never bought any, never needed to until today. So I head off around the corner, yep...walked. I had some change in my pocket, at least enought for some coffee.

I decide on a 16oz-er, lady tells me....$1.39. I grab the change from my pocket.. 4 quarters, 3 dimes and 2 nickels. She counts it out then smiles, I smile back and say....let's call it even.

What were the odds?

yjMFRueSBPQ

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Maybe I'm reading too far between the lines here but did she fuck you for a penny?

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Maybe I'm reading too far between the lines here but did she fuck you for a penny?

Oh hell yes, we did it right there behind the counter. She was great! I 'm going back later tonight with a dime, can ya imagine what that will get me?

I. Hustle
01-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Oh hell yes, we did it right there behind the counter. She was great! I 'm going back later tonight with a dime, can ya imagine what that will get me?

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/7/1/2/3/trying-too-hard-97693002349.jpeg

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:38 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/7/1/2/3/trying-too-hard-97693002349.jpeg

This is trying too hard.

paste

lol You guys crack me up! All these threads "bitches blah blah blah boo hoo". This place has to have the whiniest bunch of alpha studs on the internet :lol

I. Hustle
01-29-2013, 01:44 PM
The trying to hard was your response. Your opening post was fine if that's what you want to hear.

Did that make you feel better? Do you need a dipey change? Yes you do... yes you do. Who made da poopoo? Did wittle Avante make da poopoo?

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:53 PM
The trying to hard was your response. Your opening post was fine if that's what you want to hear.

Did that make you feel better? Do you need a dipey change? Yes you do... yes you do. Who made da poopoo? Did wittle Avante make da poopoo?

Elevate your game amigo, ok?

I. Hustle
01-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Elevate your game amigo, ok?

Elevate your brain.

lol pro track

johnsmith
01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
lol pro track

:lol

cantthinkofanything
01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
This is trying too hard.
paste
lol You guys crack me up! All these threads "bitches blah blah blah boo hoo". This place has to have the whiniest bunch of alpha studs on the internet :lol

This story sounds familiar...but I think...someone else...yes...
paste

Sunday morning at the 7-11...

Me walking in, got the Sunday morning strut working, small knowing smile on my face. Touching the brim of my hat...give a slight nod to the clerk. Hell, she's just worked a double shift. Probably worn out from the late Saturday night crowd. Besides, it's Tisha, she's a good lady.
Me: "Hey girl"
Tisha: (big smile for me) "heeeyyyyy baby, how's it hangin'"
Me: "Like a bull so big, it's an anomaly even for a bull"
Tisha: "what?"
Me: "nothing girl. how's your chil'in"
Tisha: "awwww...you know...they is what they is."
Me: "I hear ya" (short laugh) "lawd, I hear ya"
Me headed over to the fridge. Need a cold drink. Thinking about a Rock Star but...
Me: "hey Tisha, you gonna let me snag a brew this mornin'?"
Tisha: (smilin) "awww don't make me do that..."
Me: (knowing she's already in my pocket, grab a Bud Light Chelada) "thanks girl"
Tisha: "you gonna owe me again"
Me: (Turning to show her my bulge) "you know I'm good for it"
Me grabbing a bag of sunflower seeds and opening in it the aisle. Hell, I own this place. Walk to the counter, chewing on a wad of seed. Eyes catch a honey in front of me with some cash.
Honey: "7.45 for gas on pump number 3. The grey Tercel".
Me: "It's on me Tisha."
Honey: (eyes wide...checking out my crotch...moving up to my chest....then face) "thanks...what choo doing here today"
Tisha (eyes roll)
Me: (smirk) "just startin the day. but I forgot to put on my underwear"
Honey: (giggle) "you cute"
Me: "you should see my Johnson"
Honey: (big smile) "what are you saying?"
Me: " let's hop in your car...find a old country road..."
Honey: "keep going...."
Me: "roll down the windows....hop in the back seat..."
Honey: "keep on...."
Me: " we'll slowly undress each other...long passionate kisses"
Honey: "ohhhh yeah....and..."
Me: "then we'll take craps and pee all over each other"
Honey: "baby"
Me: (throwing down a Franklin on the counter) "keep the change"
Tisha (she's jealous...but she knows my game...she'll be there when I call) "mmmmm hmmmm"
Me with Honey on my arm. Hop in the Tercel. Me smiling. I had walked to the store. Got a rid home and then some.

redzero
01-29-2013, 05:46 PM
threads about shaving: lame and boring
threads about that one time you went to the store and almost had the exact change to purchase coffee with: interesting and completely worth posting

Glad we cleared that up.

johnsmith
01-29-2013, 05:49 PM
threads about that one time you went to the store and almost had the exact change to purchase coffee with: interesting and completely worth posting

Glad we cleared that up.

Common knowledge tbh.

Surprised you weren't already aware of this.

redzero
01-29-2013, 05:57 PM
I would tell Avante to get a blog and post this shit there, but this isn't even interesting enough for a blog. This isn't even interesting enough for a Facebook or Twitter update. Fuck, this isn't even interesting enough to bring up in a conversation with anyone ever. The only thing this is good for is proof that Avante doesn't give a shit about what message boards are actually for, and that he will continue to make these absolutely pointless threads until he is (hopefully) pinked again.

I. Hustle
01-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol pro track

AussieFanKurt
01-29-2013, 11:12 PM

Glad we cleared that up.

it will not respond to this post or if it does it'll be something like hey dont get a punk, amigo

ALVAREZ6
01-29-2013, 11:20 PM
:lmao i love this avante troll and the butthurtedness it causes

Clipper Nation
01-30-2013, 02:14 AM
:lmao i love this avante troll and the butthurtedness it causes
At this point, it can't be a troll... nobody could keep up Avante's "pathetic senile old faggot" schtick for this long without either breaking character or giving up on life, tbh... plus, he's been banned from a million track-and-field forums.....

Mark919
01-30-2013, 11:35 AM
How was the coffee!!?

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:10 PM
How was the coffee!!?

Not worth 1.39 that's for sure.

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 08:15 PM
cool, extremely interesting thread that brings a lot to ST. Will recommend to Stalin, family and friends.

10/10 HOF thread!!!

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:23 PM
cool, extremely interesting thread that brings a lot to ST. Will recommend to Stalin, family and friends.

10/10 HOF thread!!!

Dude, how many of us are Aussies?

paste

It's remembrance day in Australia (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205365)

Do I really need to bring up all those 3-0 reply threads of yours?

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 08:25 PM
We are talking about this thread... you claim you add so much in your threads.. I've never claimed to add anything.

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:31 PM
We are talking about this thread... you claim you add so much in your threads.. I've never claimed to add anything.

Ok so fuck it I don't add shit so now we are just the same...right? You have had a ton of shitty threads, you know that right?

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Dude, how many of us are Aussies?

paste

It's remembrance day in Australia (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205365)

Do I really need to bring up all those 3-0 reply threads of yours?

Should we figure out how many threads you've started that have been past one page and almost exclusively involve you getting shit on?

Faggot!

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Should we figure out how many threads you've started that have been past one page and almost exclusively involve you getting shit on?

Faggot!

Look at you, what do you ever do besides this sort of thing? Bitch bitch bitch and cry cry cry is all you ever do here. Why?

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Look at you, what do you ever do besises this sort of thing?

Besises isn't a word you dumb mother fucker.

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Also, look at you, wtf do you do ever? Your going to die soon and even mason won't give a fuck

Reck
01-30-2013, 08:41 PM
I would tell Avante to get a blog and post this shit there, but this isn't even interesting enough for a blog. This isn't even interesting enough for a Facebook or Twitter update. Fuck, this isn't even interesting enough to bring up in a conversation with anyone ever. The only thing this is good for is proof that Avante doesn't give a shit about what message boards are actually for, and that he will continue to make these absolutely pointless threads until he is (hopefully) pinked again.

Lets set this fuck with one of those blogger site and see if he posts his shit there and leaves us alone.

I highly doubt he will but we can try.

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:41 PM
Besises isn't a word you dumb mother fucker.

I know I spelled it wrong.

Look at you man, now it's....spelling....are you really that fucked up?

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Also, look at you, wtf do you do ever? Your going to die soon and even mason won't give a fuck

Why ignore my question? Why is all you do is cry on these forums?

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Lets set this fuck with one of those blogger site and see if he posts his shit there and leaves us alone.

I highly doubt he will but we can try.

Why do you read threads you're not interested in? Answer the question? I don't read some posters here because they don't interest me. Why bother me?

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 08:46 PM
I point out what a faggot you are....that makes me happy.

Reck
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
How do you know a thread doesn't interest you unless you go in and read what it is about?

As far as your threads go I dont go in because of you, I like reading other people posts to you to be quite honest. I think their mocking of you is funny.

That's what's called having a laugh at your expense Avante.

Dont go thinking I even read what you say on your own threads. Its all about reading what people say about you and laughing about it.

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:53 PM
How do you know a thread doesn't interest you unless you go in and read what it is about?

As far as your threads go I dont go in because of you, I like reading other people posts to you to be quite honest. I think their mocking of you is funny.

That's what's called having a laugh at your expense Avante.

Dont go thinking I even read what you say on your own threads. Its all about reading what people say about you and laughing about it.

Didn't you just say how would I know....

Then you say...I don't even read...

Hahahahahahaha....you really are a moron aren't ya?

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:54 PM
I point out what a faggot you are....that makes me happy.

You get off on that?

Reck
01-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Obviously I was talking about someone else's threads, not yours.

I use yours as a means to laugh and relieve stress. How much of an idiot are you to not get it the first time around?

And I told you to stop quoting me. I dont want to have to go into my profile to get rid of the notification everytime your stupid ass quotes me. Its irritating.

Avante
01-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Obviously I was talking about someone else's threads, not yours.

I use yours as a means to laugh and relieve stress. How much of an idiot are you to not get it the first time around?

And I told you to stop quoting me. I dont want to have to go into my profile to get rid of the notification everytime your stupid ass quotes me. Its irritating.

What's irritating is looking down and seeing your dumbass looking up at me as you hump away on my leg...AGAIN~! You bring...0...little one, you are a taker. Look at you, talking shit as if you warranted it, a leech like you needs to keep your mouth shut. Fuck what irritates you stop humping my leg if your that worried about it.,..deal?

You are a pest, a bore, you haven't noticed that? Show me someplace where you aren't playing folow the leader? Dude, ya suck.