PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Evans talks smack about LBJ

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 04:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8897656/reggie-evans-brooklyn-nets-not-impressed-lebron-james-miami-heat-title

Our team is defending the Miami Heat. If our team has to defend one person, LeBron isn't going to score nothing. LeBron is no different from Joe Johnson (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1007/joe-johnson) or Andray Blatche (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2746/andray-blatche). No different," Evans told the Daily News.

Hmm

gaKNOW!blee
01-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Didn't he do something amazing against the Nets last season? Probably shouldn't fire him up even more.

Latarian Milton
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
fat nigga confused bron with durant imho. while durant can be locked down by certain types of defenders (marion for example), bron is almost unstoppable when he's on fire no matter how much defensive intensity you put on him tbh. evans is a good rebounder but he ain't often referred to as one of the best defenders if i remember correct, so he doesn't have enough defensive knowledge to talk about locking down someone at the defensive end imho

Leetonidas
01-30-2013, 08:51 PM
LeBron about to drop 50 on the Nets

lefty
01-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Evans is retarded :lol

D-Wade
01-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Bron going ham now.:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2v-8ctq5x4

Clipper Nation
01-30-2013, 09:54 PM
Bron doin' his damn thing, tbh....

:lol Reggie Evans
:lol Stick to passive aggressive middle fingers at the free throw line

Reck
01-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Evans cuckholded real good tonight.

I bet he wont ever bring up the name Lebron while he still breathes. :lol

Stupid dumb thug.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2013, 10:03 PM
:lol Kaman with the goods...

Reck
01-30-2013, 10:07 PM
LOL can this game end? :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2013, 10:40 PM
:lol:lol that Chris Kaman shit is great..

TIMMYtoZO
01-31-2013, 12:33 AM
:lol Evans disrespecting the King. I love it. I can't wait to see the other pretenders comments as the months unfold.

Venti Quattro
01-31-2013, 12:34 AM
:lmao The King takes a wet shit on Crooklyn

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2013, 12:45 AM
:lol Evans disrespecting the King. I love it. I can't wait to see the other pretenders comments as the months unfold.

:lol I'm anticipating comments from the Knicks and Pacers at some point, tbh..both teams talk a lot without backing shit up..

AussieFanKurt
01-31-2013, 12:49 AM
I will never understand why lesser players talk smack towards far superior. If I was LeBron I'd just laugh

TIMMYtoZO
01-31-2013, 01:00 AM
:lol I'm anticipating comments from the Knicks and Pacers at some point, tbh..both teams talk a lot without backing shit up..

Knicks, Pacers, more from the Nets sans Evans, and I expect some from the Bulls once Rose returns. :lol

gaKNOW!blee
01-31-2013, 01:01 AM
Lebron on Twitter (before the game, after the comments):

Just keep throwing rocks at the throne, don't matter cause nothing can break my zone

AussieFanKurt
01-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Because no one knows what it takes unless you’ve done it. You can’t sit here and judge and talk about a team winning a championship unless you’ve done it. He hasn’t done it

Very ironic coming from someone who called himself King James before getting a ring

hater
01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
just proves if the Heat are a bit interested nobody can touch them.

They will snooze their way to #2 while the rest of the league plays their little hearts out :lol

Basketballgirl25
01-31-2013, 06:29 PM
As a Nets fan I hated Evans saying the shit, but Lebrons comments weren't much better saying no one can talk about him unless they won, um yeah Lebron. I hate him just as much as A-Rod.

Reck
01-31-2013, 07:37 PM
As a Nets fan I hated Evans saying the shit, but Lebrons comments weren't much better saying no one can talk about him unless they won, um yeah Lebron. I hate him just as much as A-Rod.

Whether you like it or not its irrelevant.

What Lebron said is true and should not be looked as mocking. Its just how it is.

lefty
01-31-2013, 07:50 PM

So when MJ was saying that kind of shit, it was OK?

lol butthurt Nets fan

rogues
01-31-2013, 07:56 PM
:lol being a Nets fan..

Basketballgirl25
02-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Whether you like it or not its irrelevant.

What Lebron said is true and should not be looked as mocking. Its just how it is.

Actually it is only true if you think it's ture. If I won a championship and people talked about me, I wouldn't care. People will talk about you win or lose, he needs to deal with it, hey maybe I read it the wrong and Lebron doesn't care if people talk about him.

But I'm talking about this part.
"You can't just come out and say something like that versus a champion," so just because he is a champion people can't say something about him?

and I don't think Evans was mocking him, he just said what he thought which is fine everyone in life thinks different, heck Lebron isn't going to think the same as Bosh or Wade. If Evans thinks what he said was alright cool he has his own mind, I thought it was dumb to say, but it is what it is.

Now as for Lebron comments before the game, I can't argue with his think, but I will say he prob won't know the full story so it's just him guessing or reading into it

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Btw, why the fuck is Reggie starting on the Nets? He has one legit skill (rebounding) and is so inept at scoring that he's only useful in limited minutes off the bench....

Basketballgirl25
02-01-2013, 12:12 PM
So when MJ was saying that kind of shit, it was OK?

lol butthurt Nets fan

nope, not butthurt, just saying. Sorry Lebron is a human being just like me, you, my friends, and my family. If anyone wants to say something about him good or bad then we all have the right too. I mean Jeter won more rings then Lebron and people talk about him, so it's all good

Basketballgirl25
02-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Btw, why the fuck is Reggie starting on the Nets? He has one legit skill (rebounding) and is so inept at scoring that he's only useful in limited minutes off the bench....

haha don't ask us Nets Fans, we have no clue why lol