PDA

View Full Version : hoodrat threatens innocent student and asks for a fight| gets her ass whooped

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 05:58 PM
apparently the day before this vid, the girl slapped the kid and he didn't do anything.

next day she is back talking shit and after many warnings he finally loses his cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5mpnYnOxg

Reck
01-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Looked like a draw to me.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 06:12 PM
how?

i counted at least 10 punches landed by the victim and 0 landed by the aggressor.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-30-2013, 06:13 PM
:lol how the fuck was that fight a draw? She would have had a permanently busted face if it wasn't broken up. The pimp slap alone was better than anything she did.

Trainwreck2100
01-30-2013, 06:19 PM
that fight was weak as fuck kid shoulda used his legs. Kinda funny that bitch kept wanting him to hit her though, probably so she could play the victim

Reck
01-30-2013, 06:22 PM
:lol how the fuck was that fight a draw? She would have had a permanently busted face if it wasn't broken up. The pimp slap alone was better than anything she did.

There were no effective punches thrown, save for the initial slap. Guy kept flailing his arms.

Huey Freeman
01-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Where was the hoodrat?

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Where was the hoodrat?
u can't be serious

2pac > Kobe
01-30-2013, 06:39 PM
lmao at this dude gettin all upset over a loud mouth bitch

Huey Freeman
01-30-2013, 06:42 PM
u can't be serious

Tbh I read your title again and thought about it
I was like "oh ok, I get it" :lol

CubanSucks
01-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Looked like a draw to me.

this x1000000. Were we watching the same vid as them? I was waiting for a relentlessly arrogant bitch to get what's coming and instead the guy gives a weak slap to the back of the head (probably exaggerated by the long hair) and then gets in a pathetic slug match. If anything landed there's no way you could tell with the quality, and since the little teenage girl was still standing after plenty of his swings I'd say everything thrown was weak as shit

that fight was week as fuck kid shoulda used his legs. Kinda funny that bitch kept wanting him to hit her though, probably so she could play the victim

I would've said the same thing if she hadn't of stood and traded with him

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 06:46 PM
Tbh I read your title again and thought about it
I was like "oh ok, I get it" :lol

:lol she still a hoodrat tho

Reck
01-30-2013, 06:47 PM
this x1000000. Were we watching the same vid as them? I was waiting for a relentlessly arrogant bitch to get what's coming and instead the guy gives a weak slap to the back of the head (probably exaggerated by the long hair) and then gets in a pathetic slug match. If anything landed there's no way you could tell with the quality, and since the little teenage girl was still standing after plenty of his swings I'd say everything thrown was weak as shit

Yeah I was expecting him to give her a one punch knockout or something like that.

DesignatedT
01-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Throw that nigga in juvy. You don't ever hit a white girl.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 06:49 PM
i love how when a fight vid gets posted, people who have never been in a scuffle in their life turn into joe rogan and point out all the flaws.

fuck outta here.

youngin' slapped that rat quite a few times and thats all that matters.

i could care less about his form.

CubanSucks
01-30-2013, 06:57 PM
i love how when a fight vid gets posted, people who have never been in a scuffle in their life turn into joe rogan and point out all the flaws.

fuck outta here.

it doesn't matter that he appeared to whiff on everything? If you can't get a girl of the same age and size on the ground after 5 seconds that's a fucking loss

monosylab1k
01-30-2013, 07:01 PM

fuck outta here.

:lol you crazy fo this one, Trill!

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 07:02 PM

fuck outta here.

Lol, guaranteed that your bitch ass has NEVER been in a fight.....keep acting e-tough though, it's very impressive.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 07:05 PM
it doesn't matter that he appeared to whiff on everything? If you can't get a girl of the same age and size on the ground after 5 seconds that's a fucking loss

he connected enough for that rat to learn her place.

anyways, this lil nigga is an overnight celebrity:

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Lol, following kids on twitter.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
:lol you crazy fo this one, Trill!

lolsmh

johnsmith
01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Which other teenage boys do you follow on twitter?

Reck
01-30-2013, 07:09 PM
LOL boasting over fighting a girl. He's representing quite well.

Trill Clinton
01-30-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL boasting over fighting a girl. He's representing quite well.

http://i46.tinypic.com/1tpgck.jpg

CubanSucks
01-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Lol, following kids on twitter and BELIEVING some bullshit like that? smh

fify

autograph my ass

Creepn
01-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Man that's a nice looking school. Carpeted n shit.

Latarian Milton
01-30-2013, 08:20 PM
bitch should take it as an espense for wanting to be equal to men. if you step into a man's face like a male asshole does, you better be prepared for some similar results. bitch obviously won the verbal match and managed to piss the guy off, but when the real fight began she was twisted like a piece of used tampon until a few other guys bailed her **** out, so yeah, it's more like a 1-1 draw tbh.

symple19
01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
fuckin' weak

this is what a real "nigga" does to a bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkzU1rprFcI

thispego
01-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Ida said "hit you? Find me some condoms and a secluded place and I will HIT THE SHIT out of you. Shut you the fuck up."

She would have respected that

Latarian Milton
01-30-2013, 10:17 PM
the match was a draw, the bitch won the first half which was a verbal fight and the guy was the winner of the 2nd half obviously. there should've been an overtime so the guy could complete his work on the slut, to teach a lesson not just to the slut herself, but all the world's 3 billion BITCHES as a whole

Reck
01-30-2013, 10:22 PM
fuckin' weak

this is what a real "nigga" does to a bitch

Now that's how its done.

I like how he stepped back, powering up style then BAM bitch. :lmao

Reck
01-30-2013, 10:25 PM
the match was a draw, the bitch won the first half which was a verbal fight and the guy was the winner of the 2nd half obviously. there should've been an overtime so the guy could complete his work on the slut, to teach a lesson not just to the slut herself, but all the world's 3 billion BITCHES as a whole

Its obvious he is a pussy.

Notice how he let her chew him up at the cafeteria and had to have his boy tell him to get his "respect" back. That was the only time he took a fighting stance.

This dude would be running for the hills if it was a real nigga.

Avante
01-30-2013, 10:37 PM
I could never fight a female.

Latarian Milton
01-30-2013, 10:44 PM
Its obvious he is a pussy.

Notice how he let her chew him up at the cafeteria and had to have his boy tell him to get his "respect" back. That was the only time he took a fighting stance.

This dude would be running for the hills if it was a real nigga.

he might be an eunuch probably but he still got the muscles to outpower the slutty bitch who never had one between her smelly legs. most times guys don't give a fuck about bitches' trolling attempts but the bitches will eventually realize the true nature of men if they take it as an act of cowardice and continue to test men's temper limit tbh

Spur|n|Austin
01-30-2013, 11:51 PM
I could never fight a female.

Girls fight each other all the time. It's really not a big deal.

TDMVPDPOY
01-30-2013, 11:54 PM
looks like wild diglet fought off a wild snorlax

Reck
01-31-2013, 01:20 AM
Girls fight each other all the time. It's really not a big deal.

He edited that post hours after calling one of his "homies" out.

Looks like he's trying to save face with trill. :lmao
Avante you pathetic fuck. Stand by what you say you cocksucker.

mojorizen7
01-31-2013, 01:24 AM
it doesn't matter that he appeared to whiff on everything? If you can't get a girl of the same age and size on the ground after 5 seconds that's a fucking loss Yep.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:27 AM
He edited that post hours after calling one of his "homies" out.

Looks like he's trying to save face with trill. :lmao
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) you pathetic fuck. Stand by what you say you cocksucker.

Actually I started thinking about all the silly shit I watch on youtube. Started thinking about just maybe that wasn't so out there after all.

I don't care about "homies" and shit like that. I thought that was understood.

Thought you didn't read me, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! So much for the ignore bullshit, huh? What a fucking weakling.

I'm going to call you out Slugger.....

Starting right now show me you aren't some lowrent leech, ignore me and start doing more that leeching off everyone else. Can you do it?

Reck
01-31-2013, 01:32 AM
Shut the fuck up. You posted your idiotic shit and when you realized that the thread was started by one of your homies you changed tunes.

You're worthless. You dont meet the prerequisites to be there you nobody fuckwad.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:44 AM
Shut the fuck up. You posted your idiotic shit and when you realized that the thread was started by one of your homies you changed tunes.

You're worthless. You dont meet the prerequisites to be there you nobody fuckwad.

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried cock sucker, totally wrong! 100% wrong!

Why ignore what I said leech? Can you do it? Hell no you can't ya little fucking freak, you are too stupid and too weak.

You don't read me, hahahahaha...ya fucking liar. A lying leech, how low does it get?

Reck
01-31-2013, 01:46 AM
Hey Avante, go suck a black cock.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:48 AM
Hey Avante, go suck a black cock.

Dude, that's the best you got that 13 year old shit? Come on little fella, you can do better than that silly no impact shit. Kids talk like that.

Reck
01-31-2013, 01:50 AM
Hey Avante, I hope you choke and die while getting fucked up the ass with a baseball bat while mystix films your gay crusade.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:05 AM
Hey Avante, I hope you choke and die while getting fucked up the ass with a baseball bat while mystix films your gay crusade.

What's the matter little man, finally looked in the mirror and saw a fucking leech staring back and ya freaked? Look ya worthless piece of shit, be a fucking man, stop running your fucking mouth when you do nothing but leech. You got that fucker? Your parents did a piss poor job of raising your mangy little ass, they never taught you to pull your weight? Fuck you asshole.

Ignore me fucker, can't do it can ya, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reck
01-31-2013, 02:06 AM
:cry

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:07 AM
:cry

I'd cry too asshole.

Reck
01-31-2013, 02:09 AM
You ain't bout dis life faggot.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:15 AM
You ain't bout dis life faggot.

Dude, you're getting your ass kicked here, I'm surprised somebody has pulled me off you. Hmmm..then again nobody likes you so that might explain it.

Reck
01-31-2013, 02:17 AM
Cool story, please write an essay about it.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:21 AM
Cool story, please write an essay about it.

Keep living in your fantasy world slick, reality seems to totally fuck you up.

The Reckoning
01-31-2013, 09:30 AM
yeah he deserves to get his ass whooped after that.

however, if he shook her really hard thatd be ok.

bus driver
01-31-2013, 09:48 AM
that girl took the slap like a champ, he is lucky the teacher came because she was going toe to toe with him.

TDMVPDPOY
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM
lol avante gettin called out again...can u dig it....cocksuckaaaaa

xellos88330
01-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Pimpslap song was awesome. :D

Destro
01-31-2013, 07:18 PM
I think the girl had a crush on the dude. I bet they are dating in a few weeks

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2013, 06:57 AM
I think the girl had a crush on the dude. I bet they are dating in a few weeks

first real comment I've seen...all he had to do was ignore her and then hit her up later when no one was around asking for a blow job....that's all she really wanted to do in the first place...