PDA

View Full Version : lol aggy bragging about conference payouts

Blake
01-30-2013, 09:34 PM
The Big 10 topped the list at $310 million but Big 12 schools will bring in $26.2 million this financial year, according to Forbes’ projections, the highest mark of any conference.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/01/forbes-big-12-the-richest-league-per-member-last-year.html/

Blake
01-30-2013, 09:35 PM
The SEC is better! They share equally! :cry

DesignatedT
01-30-2013, 09:58 PM
You already negotiated your new tv deal... the SEC hasn't.

The SEC also is about to launch their network.

Are you that stupid?

Blake
01-31-2013, 01:28 PM
Point is, A&M isn't making any more in the SEC than if they'd stayed in the b12.

I think you're really that desperate to come up with a reason for aggy leaving the b12 conference other than pure butthurt.

Sisk
01-31-2013, 01:36 PM
Blake being stupid, yet again. SEC Network dollar amounts will be released soon.

1 month ban bet on which school (Tech/A&M) will make more annually when the amounts are announced?

DesignatedT
01-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Point is, A&M isn't making any more in the SEC than if they'd stayed in the b12.

This year? You're right. Every year single year starting in 2014 and beyond, A&M will be making $10-14M more than tech annually by joining the SEC.

Sisk
02-01-2013, 11:42 AM
1 month ban bet on which school (Tech/A&M) will make more annually when the amounts are announced?

Thompson
02-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Heck, I'll go for a one-month ban too if Sisk loses. How 'bout it Blake? Two for one. Put up or shut up.

Blake
02-01-2013, 01:26 PM
I never implied that Tech would ever make more than A&M.

Idiots.

Sisk
02-01-2013, 01:58 PM
I never implied that Tech would ever make more than A&M.

Idiots.

You said:

Every school in the B12 makes the same off the TV deal except for WVU and TCU, correct?

Blake
02-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Every school in the B12 makes the same off the TV deal except for WVU and TCU, correct?

In your opinion, what kind of third tier deal would A&M get had they stayed?

Would the money be closer to a Tech type deal or a UT type deal?

Sisk
02-01-2013, 06:23 PM
In your opinion, what kind of third tier deal would A&M get had they stayed?

Would the money be closer to a Tech type deal or a UT type deal?

Answer my question, then I'll answer yours.

Vito Corleone
02-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Even when they announce Texas will still be making more money, BTW ESPN is playing this pretty smart and Texas will laugh all the way to the bank. You see once the SEC network is launched they are going to force all cable and satellite companies to negotiate a single price for all networks including the LHN. Long story short, the Success of the SEC network will carry the LHN on all carriers, that will mean huge dollars for the LHN and likely the % kicker will go in that will jump up the amount of the payout for the LHN to well over 20 million.

Blake
02-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Is the answer yes, Sisk? Are you including third tier like longhorn network? Are you a fucking idiot that is two steps behind here?

I'm still waiting for my original question to be answered with a concrete dollar amount, so unless you have one that you can source, take your pussy questions and get the fuck out.

Gig em :tu

Blake
02-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Even when they announce Texas will still be making more money, BTW ESPN is playing this pretty smart and Texas will laugh all the way to the bank. You see once the SEC network is launched they are going to force all cable and satellite companies to negotiate a single price for all networks including the LHN. Long story short, the Success of the SEC network will carry the LHN on all carriers, that will mean huge dollars for the LHN and likely the % kicker will go in that will jump up the amount of the payout for the LHN to well over 20 million.

This is about aggy, not the horn network because we have all the numbers for horn.

Basically what I'm saying is take your worthless shit elsewhere.

:tu

Sisk
02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Is the answer yes, Sisk? Are you including third tier like longhorn network? Are you a fucking idiot that is two steps behind here?

I'm still waiting for my original question to be answered with a concrete dollar amount, so unless you have one that you can source, take your pussy questions and get the fuck out.

When the numbers come out they will be posted. Answer my question.

CubanMustGo
02-01-2013, 10:53 PM

The fact that all your athletic teams basically suck isn't as important as your bank, amiright?

Vito Corleone
02-02-2013, 01:31 AM
The fact that all your athletic teams basically suck isn't as important as your bank, amiright?

If anyone would know about worthless athletics it would be aggsy, outside of 1939 and last year your schools whole athletic existence has been worthless. Aggsy fan talking crap to Texas fan about bad athletics is like Auburn fan talking crap to Alabama fan.

Texas will be back to winning championships long before aggsy win anything significant.

Fpoonsie
02-02-2013, 01:40 AM
If anyone would know about worthless athletics it would be aggsy, outside of 1939 and last year your schools whole athletic existence has been worthless. Aggsy fan talking crap to Texas fan about bad athletics is like Auburn fan talking crap to Alabama fan.

Texas will be back to winning championships long before aggsy win anything significant.

Um. He's a Trinity fan.

My god, your asshole is sensitive.

symple19
02-02-2013, 02:38 AM
LOL UM alum talking shit about a school he never attended

Vito Corleone
02-02-2013, 08:47 AM
LOL UM alum talking shit about a school he never attended

LOL Allbarn fan showing his face after the season his team just had.

well you can always fall back on sec sec sec

leemajors
02-02-2013, 09:41 AM

he's been posting in the SEC threads all season braj

Sisk
02-02-2013, 10:30 AM

Allbarn? Do you think that's funny?

Fpoonsie
02-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Allbarn? Do you think that's funny?

"Aggsy" :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
02-02-2013, 12:11 PM
When the numbers come out they will be posted. Answer my question.

the answer is yes and no because of the tier 3 you fucking idiot.

Now kindly take your pussy demands out of here and eat a dick.

Sisk
02-02-2013, 03:42 PM
the answer is yes and no because of the tier 3 you fucking idiot.

Now kindly take your pussy demands out of here and eat a dick.

You're so mad. I forgive you. I'd hate A&M too if I went to tech.

Blake
02-02-2013, 04:25 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a98MFFcTfXI/Ts1MiH4AakI/AAAAAAAAACE/Lds4EFIIsYU/s1600/aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

Vito Corleone
02-04-2013, 03:44 PM
aggsy always tend to resent Texas fans for being arrogant towards them, but forget how arrogant they sound toward Tech and Baylor fans.

Sisk
02-04-2013, 05:07 PM
aggsy always tend to resent Texas fans for being arrogant towards them, but forget how arrogant they sound toward Tech and Baylor fans.

Let's see. Baylor tried suing to prevent our move to the SEC. Tech is known as one of the most classless fan bases in CFB. Not too worried about how I deal with them tbh. I have relatives and friends that went to Tech and I don't act this way towards them at all because they aren't shit bags like blake.

Blake
02-04-2013, 05:15 PM
I have relatives and friends that went to Tech and I don't act this way towards them at all because they aren't shit bags like blake.

they'd most likely kick your beta ass if you talked to them like that in person.

Sisk
02-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Blake
02-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Why would that help me sleep at night

Sisk
02-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Makes you feel good about your fellow tech tards.

Blake
02-04-2013, 07:43 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a98MFFcTfXI/Ts1MiH4AakI/AAAAAAAAACE/Lds4EFIIsYU/s1600/aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

Did they sleep good that night?