PDA

View Full Version : The.... SUPERBOWL (football fans only)

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:27 PM
The big event starts to sink in Friday for me. Being a life long Niner fan, obviously this one will be special. Been a long time since we were in one. As you know (or should) the Niners have never lost a SB.

Friday night I'll be in Delano at a party, yep, Niner freaks, the guy having the party has a NINER ROOM. Wall to wall...NINERS...stuff.

Saturday it's Visalia and a football card trading get together. I need an Alfred Morris rookie.

Sunday I will be nervous, will need things cool and calm. So I'll chill in my Fortress of Solitude with some vintage Piedmont blues, which is far more mellow than the other old prewar stuff. Then a couple hours before kickoff, back to Delano and the Niners winning number six.

Fuck commercials, fuck halftime, just background noise.

What's your Superbowl weekend look like?

A little SB trivia.

Who was the first player to score on a kickoff return?

I know, I know....."we have a forum for football talk and..."....fuck that! I wanna see what others think.

monosylab1k
01-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Can i finger you if the niners win?

Samuel Eto'o
01-30-2013, 11:30 PM
lol alone for the superbowl

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:33 PM
Can i finger you if the niners win?

Let it go slick, ok?

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:35 PM
lol alone for the superbowl

I wish that were the case to be honest. I do watch the game, some others use it as an excuse to get drunk/high/low. I 'm totally into the game can't say that about others.

Clipper Nation
01-30-2013, 11:35 PM
:lol Make sure to bet big on the Niners, son....

Samuel Eto'o
01-30-2013, 11:36 PM
good thing you'll be alone then tbh

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:38 PM
:lol Make sure to bet big on the Niners, son....

I won't be betting on this game. I do have a feeling the Ravens will hang within the number. So how can I set there rooting on the Niners with my $$$$ on the Ravens. I think the Niners will win but it will be close.

Oh yeah, cool this stupid..son...bullshit. How old are you?

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:38 PM
good thing you'll be alone then tbh

Whatever dude.

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 11:42 PM
go ravens... i only go for them coz i hear baltimore is a nice place..

Spur|n|Austin
01-30-2013, 11:45 PM

San Francisco is nicer, IMO.

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:46 PM

Dude, did ya miss.,,(football fans only)...? So why are you here?

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:47 PM
There ya go, here I am trying to talk the SUPERBOWL nd what do we see. I didn't make it clear what this thread was about?

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Ill be watching, don't be prejudice!!

monosylab1k
01-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Let it go slick, ok?

Just let me smell your man-pussy then.

Avante
01-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Just let me smell your man-pussy then.

Dude, you're looking retarded now, honest.

What is this freak doing here?

CuckingFunt
01-31-2013, 12:01 AM
I'll be working in downtown New Orleans all weekend, so the only thing I'm looking forward to about the game is its end. I suspect I'll spend the majority of my next few days resisting the urge to kill dumb and/or drunk tourists and all the asshole ESPN and CBS grips/cameramen who've been flooding the quarter for the last few days.

DesignatedT
01-31-2013, 12:09 AM
Going for Baltimore but SF takes it.

Don't really care, just want to see a good game tbh.

Avante
01-31-2013, 12:12 AM
I'll be working in downtown New Orleans all weekend, so the only thing I'm looking forward to about the game is its end. I suspect I'll spend the majoring of my next few days resisting the urge to kill dumb and/or drunk tourists and all the asshole ESPN and CBS grips/cameramen who've been flooding the quarter for the last few days.

So in your world the whole thing is one huge pain in the ass, right? That's a bummer, seriously. You couldn't care less about the game, wow!

Avante
01-31-2013, 12:14 AM
Going for Baltimore but SF takes it.

Don't really care, just want to see a good game tbh.

Ya gotta have the passion, you are in the game. The Niners do something big...YIPPPEEEE!!!!!! The Niners fumble...boohooboohoo. Get involved!!!!!!!

This, don't really care but.....DUDE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CuckingFunt
01-31-2013, 12:16 AM
You couldn't care less about the game, wow!

Not really, no.

Avante
01-31-2013, 12:18 AM
Not really, no.

So what does turn you on?

CuckingFunt
01-31-2013, 12:25 AM
So what does turn you on?

Things other than football.

Avante
01-31-2013, 12:42 AM
Things other than football.

I have a ton of other interests also but as I'm sure you are noticing ...football...is a pretty big deal. There are how many thousands of teams playing it? It gets what kind of media coverage? We see how many footballers in TV commercials? Very big deal!

Want to see some passion, attend an LSU game.

CuckingFunt
01-31-2013, 12:47 AM
I have a ton of other interests also but as I'm sure you are noticing ...football...is a pretty big deal. There are how many thousands of teams playing it? It gets what kind of media coverage? We see how many footballers in TV commercials? Very big deal!

Why are you so bothered when people don't share the same interests you do?

Want see some passion, attend an LSU game.

I'm in a graduate program at LSU. I'm very familiar with the clusterfuck of traffic that descends upon Baton Rouge on game day.

Avante
01-31-2013, 12:50 AM
Why are you so bothered when people don't share the same interests you do?

I'm in a graduate program at LSU. I'm very familiar with the clusterfuck of traffic that descends upon Baton Rouge on game day.

Well when I announce....FOOTBALL FANS ONLY....like I did then you come in here with this..'don't really care about..."......why are you even here? Then you start asking me why I ......huh? How about staying away if you aren't one of those I asked for, ya reckon?

When you make it very clear what a topic is about then have to read the shit we see here, is it really me or those who ignore the topic?

You'll never see me talking basketball, why? I don't know shit about...

reality TV
opera
ballet
auto mechanics
cooking

.....soi I stay away.

Yes I can't spell..so...haha!

Trust me it's you not them when it comes to LSU football. Not an athlete, right?

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:01 AM
Anyway possible we can simply talk about the event without the usual bullshit?

AussieFanKurt
01-31-2013, 01:05 AM
:cry people don't like everything I do :cry

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:13 AM
:cry people don't like everything I do :cry

Do I really have to talk...

tv shows
movies
would you do her
favorite beer
favorite fast food joint
farts
the dailey news

.....how many posters here do we need doing that?

I'd think something different would be wanted.

You have any idea how many threads in the last 10 pages have 3-0 replies? Tons!

CuckingFunt
01-31-2013, 01:27 AM
Well when I announce....FOOTBALL FANS ONLY....like I did then you come in here with this..'don't really care about..."......why are you even here? Then you start asking me why I ......huh? How about staying away if you aren't one of those I asked for, ya reckon?

When you make it very clear what a topic is about then have to read the shit we see here, is it really me or those who ignore the topic?

Pretty sure my first post in this thread was about the Super Bowl.

It may not have been about football. It may not have been about the Niners or the Ravens. It may not have been the Super Bowl conversation that you wanted to have, but it was about the Super Bowl. If your thread got derailed, it's because you derailed it.

You'll never see me talking basketball, why? I don't know shit about...

reality TV
opera
ballet
auto mechanics
cooking

.....soi I stay away.

Okay.

I participate in the discussion when I have something to say. Whether it gets a response or is completely ignored is up to everyone else.

Trust me it's you not them when it comes to LSU football.

Huh?

Not an athlete, right?

Dancer and swimmer. Competitive in both as a child/teen.

Anyway possible we can simply talk about the event without the usual bullshit?

Gladly. All you have to do is avoid starting unnecessary bullshit. As you did in this thread.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Pretty sure my first post in this thread was about the Super Bowl.

It may not have been about football. It may not have been about the Niners or the Ravens. It may not have been the Super Bowl conversation that you wanted to have, but it was about the Super Bowl. If your thread got derailed, it's because you derailed it.

Okay.

I participate in the discussion when I have something to say. Whether it gets a response or is completely ignored is up to everyone else.

Huh?

Dancer and swimmer. Competitive in both as a child/teen.

Gladly. All you have to do is avoid starting unnecessary bullshit. As you did in this thread.

So you don't follow football but still enter a...FOOTBALL FANS ONLY...thread, why?

I'm not a basketball fan, so why would I enter a basketball thread? Especially if I read...BASKETBALL FANS ONLY.

Living in the south you know the impact college football makes. It's on a par with religion. For you to take that...bah humbug...approach,?????????

AussieFanKurt
01-31-2013, 01:41 AM
Why the fuck did you join spurstalk if you aren't a basketball fan you piece of shit

CuckingFunt
01-31-2013, 01:54 AM
So you don't follow football but still enter a...FOOTBALL FANS ONLY...thread, why?

Why wouldn't I?

I'm not a basketball fan, so why would I enter a basketball thread? Especially if I read...BASKETBALL FANS ONLY.

I don't know. But you must have your reasons for doing so, considering you joined a basketball forum.

Living in the south you know the impact college football makes. It's on a par with religion. For you to take that...bah humbug...approach,?????????

So I should give a shit about football because it's important to people in my general vicinity?

Reck
01-31-2013, 01:56 AM
Fuck Avante is dumb.

Good lord.

Reck
01-31-2013, 01:57 AM
Hey guys, lets join a track and field forum and ONLY post in their off topic section because you know, that makes a shit ton of sense.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:57 AM
Why the fuck did you join spurstalk if you aren't a basketball fan you piece of shit

I was invited here.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:58 AM
Hey guys, lets join a track and field forum and ONLY post in their off topic section because you know, that makes a shit ton of sense.

I told the story many times, I was invited here.

Avante
01-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Why wouldn't I?

I don't know. But you must have your reasons for doing so, considering you joined a basketball forum.

So I should give a shit about football because it's important to people in my general vicinity?

Whatever.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Fuck Avante is dumb.

Good lord.

That dummy who can school you in just about everything?

Reck
01-31-2013, 02:03 AM
By who? No one here gives a flying fuck about you and anyone who doesn't like idiots spamming the board they post at would never even considered inviting you over so that leaves only your pals mystix and trill.

So which one was it. My money is of course on that prison guard.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:11 AM
By who? No one here gives a flying fuck about you and anyone who doesn't like idiots spamming the board they post at would never even considered inviting you over so that leaves only your pals mystix and trill.

So which one was it. My money is of course on that prison guard.

Dude, do I really need to copy/paste all the totally bullshit threads we see every single day by others? So stop with this bullshit about me doing anything,, ok? Hell, look at you why aren't in all those riveting threads out there instead of in mine? Well?

It's none of your fucking business freak who invited me, and who likes you? I don't see anyone ever sticking up for you.

Reck
01-31-2013, 02:14 AM
Everyone likes me.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:19 AM
Everyone likes me.

How could they, look at you, you're a fucking mess. You leech off them, you follow me around like some little teenie bopper. What's there to like? You don't do anything but leech and bitch.

Avante
01-31-2013, 02:53 AM
Ok enought bullshit.

Here's what we'll see....

The Ravens will have a hard time stopping Frank Gore, they'll be too concerned with the running of Kaepernick. And he will hurt them with his legs. Vernon Davis will play a major role also. I also see LaMichael James stepping up.

But...

There are a lot of vets on that Raven team, so they will keep it close. The game will be in doubt until the end but the Niners do pull it off.

Niners 27 Ravens 24.

chunticakes
01-31-2013, 03:01 AM
kapernick is gonna get hurt in the 1st quarter. alex smith will come in and lead the niners to an epic loss.

Avante
01-31-2013, 03:08 AM
kapernick is gonna get hurt in the 1st quarter. alex smith will come in and lead the niners to an epic loss.

It's one of the many scenarios we could see. Kaepernick was on the cover of the latest ESPN the Magazine, that's not good.

AussieFanKurt
01-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Kaepernick has a bounty on his head I hear

bus driver
01-31-2013, 09:49 AM
i hope the niners lose

oh crap
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Rooting for the Ravens.

tlongII
01-31-2013, 10:27 AM
The Niners are almost as good as the Seahawks. Almost.

The Reckoning
01-31-2013, 10:40 AM
mother fuck i accidently hit some key and the side scrollbar on each post was moved up to cover posts so i can read unless i highlight the text and try to eyeball each line. any one else have had this issue?

The Reckoning
01-31-2013, 10:43 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2qluxj5.png

CubanMustGo
01-31-2013, 11:14 AM
mother fuck i accidently hit some key and the side scrollbar on each post was moved up to cover posts so i can read unless i highlight the text and try to eyeball each line. any one else have had this issue?

I find this to be the best way to read any thread started by the OP.

The Reckoning
01-31-2013, 11:17 AM
youre right. it's actually a nice filter to scroll past spammers and only read posts i want to read. maybe it's a blessing in disguise. touche.

Blake
01-31-2013, 12:25 PM
Is there any thread at all where Avante hasn't whined about other posters?

I guarantee he will respond to mine or someone else's post in this thread and ask them why they are here.

Spur|n|Austin
01-31-2013, 12:37 PM

I guarantee he will respond to mine or someone else's post in this thread and ask them why they are here.

It's his M.O.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm going with the Niners- since my Cowboys are the laughingstock of the NFL - Niners = Super Bowl Champs!

Avante
02-01-2013, 12:07 AM

I 've decided to try a new approach. Anytime I have to deal with one of the morons here like yourself I'll ignore the post and talk some football, blues or track, give me a chance to show off a little.

Since this is a Superbowl thread.

What do...

Fulton Walker
Stanford Jennings
Tim Dwight
Devin Hester

.....all have in common as far as the SB goes?

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 12:09 AM
What do...

Fulton Walker
Stanford Jennings
Tim Dwight
Devin Hester

.....all have in common as far as the SB goes?

Nobody fucking cares...

Avante
02-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Kaepernick has a bounty on his head I hear

I hope that's true, that sort of stuff hurts a defense.

Avante
02-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Nobody fucking cares...

Why this big need to stay stupid? You act like..."what me actually learn something....FUCK NO!!!!!!"....I need to know it all and I do.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Why this big need to stay stupid? You act like..."what me actually learn something....FUCK NO!!!!!!"....I need to know it all and I do.
You're an old, retarded faggot, tbh...

Avante
02-01-2013, 12:33 AM

Here you are on the NBA forum.

paste...

lol Deflecting from your shitty take

Tons of shit like that, look at yourself all you do is bitch, wahwahwah, why?

Have some more.

paste...

You're a dumbfuck..... D-Rob and Elliott missed significant time that season..... I guess the Heat were "tanking" too the year that Shaq, Wade, Haslem, Zo, and Wright all got injured?

Dude, you always that fucked up?

All you do is shit like this...

paste...
:lol Incredibly shitty take from Kendrick P:lolrkins... 296757137638567936

Want more? You must lived a pretty fucked up life dude, never happy are you?

Let's have some more.

paste...So will Charles Barkley detach his mouth from Memphis' dick now? :lol

I'd love for your little ass to tell that to Barkley, ya fucking coward.

Want more? Here ya go ya fucking freak.

paste...

Super Rondo"? More like "shittier, dumber version of Westbrick" tbh...

Who don't you run down asshole? Fuck you prick!

Talk about some great takes up there, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Never seen so many punks without a brain in their in one place before, wow!

Getting back to the Superbowl.

I've seen them all, yep even in my navy days. The one that really stands out was SB IV, that was the game that changed everything. When the Chiefs beat the Vikings, that evened it up...NFL 2 AFL 2. Soon after we saw the merger. So who can tell me what three NFL teams became AFC teams?

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 01:09 AM

Avante
02-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Dude, is there anyone you like?

Here you are again, running somebody down.

paste

No more unoriginal trolls like Dinamita and D12 spamming... thanks, Suns! :lol

Hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Dude, that's all you do, why?

Anyone you like?

Look at you, you're a fucking freak.

paste...

He's STILL fucking blowing this overrated team? :lol If I have to hear one more time from Shitty Takes Barkley that Memphis is "still better than the Clippers," I might lose my mind....

Have you ever said anything that wasn't negative? Great takes, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing beats wahwahwahing.

Blake
02-01-2013, 01:53 AM

easiest guarantee ever

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2013, 02:02 AM
easiest guarantee ever

most predictable poster on ST

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:11 AM
easiest guarantee ever

The easiest guarantee ever is that some dummy will follow me around, jealous because they don't know shit.

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:12 AM
most predictable poster on ST

So how to you deal with dummies following you around?

Blake
02-01-2013, 02:17 AM
So how to you deal with dummies following you around?

what a pussy.

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 02:23 AM
Dude, is there anyone you like?

Here you are again, running somebody down.

paste

No more unoriginal trolls like Dinamita and D12 spamming... thanks, Suns! :lol

Hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Dude, that's all you do, why?

Anyone you like?

Look at you, you're a fucking freak.

paste...

He's STILL fucking blowing this overrated team? :lol If I have to hear one more time from Shitty Takes Barkley that Memphis is "still better than the Clippers," I might lose my mind....

Have you ever said anything that wasn't negative? Great takes, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing beats wahwahwahing.

It's kind of funny how you're following me around, whimperwahwah-ing, and leeching off posts that you have no clue what they mean, seeing as how you know jackshit about basketball :lol

Blake
02-01-2013, 02:35 AM
The easiest guarantee ever is that some dummy will follow me around, jealous because they don't know shit.

280 lb fat fuck clutching his crusty old almanac

jealous isnt the word

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:44 AM
what a pussy.

Come on little fella, who here is....14?

Avante
02-01-2013, 02:52 AM
It's kind of funny how you're following me around, whimperwahwah-ing, and leeching off posts that you have no clue what they mean, seeing as how you know jackshit about basketball :lol

You see that as following you around? You can't be that fucking dense. Try that's me showing you that all you ever do is bitch/cry.

I know a little bit about...

Bob Cousey
Cassie Russell
Nate Thurmond
Spud Webb
Isaiah Thomas
Daryl Dawkins
David Robinson
Bill Russell
Dr J
Moses Malone
Magic
Michael Jordan
Kareem
Shaq
Wilt
Rick Berry
Larry Bird
John Stockton
John Havlichek
Texas Western
The Big O
Elgin Baylor
Scottie Pippen
Harlem Globetrotters
Pistol Pete
Mugsy
Manute
Barkley
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Those almost all white Celtic teams

The old Negro Leagues.

What college basketballer was an Olympic 400m champ?

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Avante
02-01-2013, 03:01 AM
280 lb fat fuck clutching his crusty old almanac

jealous isnt the word

An Almanac covers one year, ya dummy.

Try...

Subscription to Track & Field News since 1970

Enclyclopedia of the National Football League

Tones and tons and tons and tons of football cards/magazines and over 50 years of watching the NFL/NCAA. Wanna talk...Squirmin' Sherman Lewis...hahaha!!!!!!!! How about...I.M.Hipp? Or maybe...Choo Choo Winters, what happened to old Choo Choo?

If he played/ran I know about him.

Look at you, all you can do is going around acting a fucking moron, boring as hell because ya don't know anything. Who would wanna talk to you about anything?

Watch this moron.

All Tme NFL 110 hurdles

lane

1.Jerry Tarr...Oregon
2.Rod Woodson...Purdue
3.Willie Gault...Tennessee
4.Renaldo Nehemiah..Maryland
5.James Owens...UCLA
6.Jabari Greer...Tennessee
7.Richmond Flowers...Tennessee
8.Milt Campbell...Indiana

What can you do dummy, yep...nothing!

Avante
02-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Ever noticed it's always the same gang of dummies following me around? Bugs the hell out of them that here I sit a know it all, while they they don't know shit....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some unknown reason they really think being stupid is cool.

Just for my gang.

Top 10 Pre-1970 Rasslers

1.Lou Thesz
2."Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers...yep, the guy Flair copied
3.Bruno Sammartino
4.Verne Gagne
5.Killer Kowalski
6.Edouard Carpentier
7.The Shiek
8.Fred Blassie
9.Antonio Rocca
10.Dick the Brusier

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Hell, the top 20

11.Fritz Von Erich...a Texan, haha!
12.Pat O' Conner
13.Ray Stevens
14.Crusher Lisowski
15.The Destroyer
16.Big Bill Miller
17.Cowboy Bob Ellis
18.Pepper Gomez
19.Wilbur Snyder
20.Bulldog Brower

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2013, 03:25 AM
we discussed this, you're 7

Avante
02-01-2013, 03:28 AM
we discussed this, you're 7

You are lying about having a degree. If you aren't then you are a great example of how easy it is to get one.

You're another dummy, how many do we have here? Since you're just a kid all those lists must look like aliens wrote them.

Good luck getting a job, you'll do shitty way too immature.

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2013, 05:12 AM
You are lying about having a degree. If you aren't then you are a great example of how easy it is to get one.

You're another dummy, how many do we have here? Since you're just a kid all those lists must look like aliens wrote them.

No lie actually. I am of age to have a degree. Unfortunately for you lists don't prove anything except you can google. Well done!!

Blake
02-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Come on little fella, who here is....14?

You're 90 but you act like a 10 year old girl

Blake
02-01-2013, 09:00 AM

You're jealous, princess.

Why are you discussing other people instead of super bowl stuff?

Because you're a whiny princess.

The Reckoning
02-01-2013, 09:43 AM
noone helped me with my issue. youre all fkn wankers.

Blake
02-01-2013, 09:50 AM

spray it with deer antler semen

Clipper Nation
02-01-2013, 10:04 AM

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110719225314/icarly/images/3/37/Vp7AP.gif

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Fantasy: Avante is a highly educated and knowledgeable NFL historian and his opinions should be respected. His knowledge is reflected in his gambling prowess.

Reality: Avante didn't attend college, which instantly discounts any opinion he has to offer more educated people in this forum. His NFL knowledge is limited to reading sports almanacs, googling lists, and listening to whatever the media tells him to believe because he is too dumb to develop his own opinions. Avante has made documented numerous wrong predictions, has welched on several occasions, and has resorted to pathological lying when confronted with his shortcomings. Nothing is more important to Avante than making you believe that he knows what he is talking about, which his history here shows that he doesn't.

Fantasy: Avante is a highly educated and knowledgeable NFL historian and his opinions should be respected. His knowledge is reflected in his gambling prowess.

Reality: Avante didn't attend college, which instantly discounts any opinion he has to offer more educated people in this forum. His NFL knowledge is limited to reading sports almanacs, googling lists, and listening to whatever the media tells him to believe because he is too dumb to develop his own opinions. Avante has made documented numerous wrong predictions, has welched on several occasions, and has resorted to pathological lying when confronted with his shortcomings. Nothing is more important to Avante than making you believe that he knows what he is talking about, which his history here shows that he doesn't.

Blake
02-01-2013, 10:25 AM
KAMB punching in and going straight to work.

It would be so much better if Avante was educated enough to understand what you wrote.

JudynTX
02-01-2013, 10:32 AM
What are you all cooking for Superbowl?

TeyshaBlue
02-01-2013, 11:43 AM
What are you all cooking for Superbowl?

I've uncovered my double fryer, pulled out the propane bottles and picked up 15lbs of wings. Gonna be wing-fest at my place.

KoolAid Mans Brother
02-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Found a picture of Mason tbh.... Avante, you need to tell him to be careful what he does in public. http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/539082_4886336249377_1764807739_n.jpg

2pac > Kobe
02-01-2013, 07:20 PM
RIP to all that die from that got damn sinkhole

Avante
02-01-2013, 08:12 PM
As we can see the same idiots doing the same old boring ass stuff (couple exceptions). You'd think they'd..FINALLY..figure it out......I DON'T CARE WHAT IDIOTS THINK, guess not.

In a few minites I'll be heading off to Delano (20 some miles south) for a Niner party. Then gone all weekend.

I love to put myself in the game, since I can't bet $$$$$ the game because I do think the Ravens will keep it close I'll make a little deal here. If the Niners win, here I'll be Monday some time bragging about "my" Niners. If they lose 30 days self bannishment. I dig the pressure, now I'm in the game.

Who has those kinds of balls and the Ravens.

See ya Monday, yep...confident!

A little traveling music....

hdyscH9TsnA

redzero
02-02-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm never getting home in this traffic. A BLOO BLOO BLOO.

Avante
02-03-2013, 12:41 AM
10 SB questions

will a white player score a TD?

will Randy Moss score a TD?

will will hear....six SB wins ties the Steelers for the most by any franchise?

will we hear about Kaepernick being the all time NCAA rushing leaders as far as QB's go?

will we hear...nobody can motivate teammates like Ray Lewis?

will we hear...Michael Crabtree finally becoming who they thought he was coming out of Texas Tech?

will we hear...nobody throws a better long ball than Joe Flacco?

will we hear...look for more teams to start buying into the read option?

will we hear....Rice just hides in behing those biggies, then pops out somewhere?

will Kaerpnick have a run of over 40 yards?

ChumpDumper
02-03-2013, 12:31 PM
I just thought I'd stop by in this thread to say I'm not much of a football fan and will only watch the game in passing if at all.

Blake
02-03-2013, 01:43 PM
10 SB questions

will a white player score a TD?

I'd say the odds of Kaepernick scoring are pretty high.

I'll say yes.

TSA
02-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Saturday it's Visalia and a football card trading get together.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
02-04-2013, 01:32 AM
I think the Niners will win but it will be close.

Marco Bellinelli
02-04-2013, 01:42 AM

We were a couple missed calls away from 6

mrsmaalox
02-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.......If they lose 30 days self bannishment.....blah, blah, blah

:clap

Creepn
02-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Great superbowl though. I'm still upset over the robb- uh I mean loss, but good game nonetheless.

mavs>spurs
02-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Cf is a waste