PDA

View Full Version : Are you rooting for a particular because team you like its logo/jersey?

lefty
01-31-2013, 12:30 AM
This thread has been in the general sports forum archives for a while :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185181&highlight=logo

So .............. bump

symple19
01-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Anybody who does this should be thrown into a tree shredder

Brazil
01-31-2013, 06:34 PM
Anybody who does this should be thrown into a tree shredder

This

ALVAREZ6
01-31-2013, 09:05 PM
I did when I was young, I always liked the Miami Hurricanes colors and uniforms.

IronMexican
02-01-2013, 09:50 AM
I do it with leagues I really don't care about. I like Schalke for this reason, and I want to see what happens with Draxler.

Muser
02-01-2013, 10:16 AM
I do it with leagues I really don't care about. I like Schalke for this reason, and I want to see what happens with Draxler.

Pretty much this tbh. AS Roma and Olympiacos are two that immediately stand out to me.

Blizzardwizard
02-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Nope, the kits have always been appealing to me though..

symple19
02-02-2013, 01:36 AM
got it... so a bunch of you are fair-weather, bandwagoning kit fans.

:lmao

Venti Quattro
02-02-2013, 01:38 AM
I'm not really surprised that lefty does this. I mean, having no identity is in his lineage -- a white African stuck in Canada speaking the language of his colonizers. :lol

lefty
02-02-2013, 02:03 AM
I'm not really surprised that lefty does this. I mean, having no identity is in his lineage -- a white African stuck in Canada speaking the language of his colonizers. :lol

Yeah because I learned French in Algeria

For what is worth we kicked them out with gusto :lol
Superpower :lol
And now we have colonized them :lol

symple19
02-02-2013, 02:51 AM
Yeah because I learned French in Algeria

For what is worth we kicked them out with gusto :lol
Superpower :lol
And now we have colonized them :lol

You haven't done anything other than flee your home country, denounce the parent that educated you (France), and attached yourself to every winning team that has ever existed.

Meanwhile, your fellow camel jockeys won "freedom", you hid in a country full of vagina's, and then tried to use the proverbial "we" to deflect from your cowardice.

An inspiration for your countrymen, you are

lefty
02-02-2013, 02:56 AM
You haven't done anything other than flee your home country, denounce the parent that educated you (France), and attached yourself to every winning team that has ever existed.

Meanwhile, your fellow camel jockeys won "freedom", you hid in a country full of vagina's, and then tried to use the proverbial "we" to deflect from your cowardice.

Thank God France didnt educate me :lol

And look who is talking :lol

The illegal fat b-e-a-n-e-r who cleans restrooms in America :lol

mabrignani
02-04-2013, 06:16 PM

:tu

typical wannabe terrorist

zidane went back home at least after realizing the shit hole that is algeria