PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Surprise: LeBron is a Cowboys fan

baseline bum
01-31-2013, 12:25 PM
What a faggot, CROFL

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-upset-miss-super-bowl-because-heat-013106461--nba.html

Like other teammates, James is upset that the 2 p.m. start against the Toronto Raptors means the team will miss a significant part, if not all, of the Super Bowl, with the Heat's current team plane lacking satellite television or wi-fi service. [...]

"How disgusting is that?" he said after Wednesday's shootaround at the Barclays Center prior to the game against the Brooklyn Nets.

"If the Cowboys were in the Super Bowl, I'd stay there for the game," he said of his passionate football rooting interest.

Yankees fan
Cowboys fan
Let me guess: UNC fan too?

:cry Can't see Super Bowl :cry
:cry Getting paid $214,000 to miss it :cry
:cry Not worth it: barely enough for one night in the club :cry

http://www.brobible.com/files/archive/images/buzz/lebron-tab.jpg

JoeTait75
01-31-2013, 12:29 PM
Old news. He showed up at the Browns-Cowboys opener in 2008 in Cleveland wearing Cowboys gear.

stretch
01-31-2013, 12:32 PM
Yeah this isn't anything new. He's been a known Cowboys fan for years.

spurraider21
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM
he probably grew up a laker fan and red wings fan

irishock
01-31-2013, 12:45 PM
red wings fan

True, he's also a Penguins fan now

rayjayjohnson
01-31-2013, 02:38 PM
so what? you expect a winner to like the browns and the indians?

lefty
01-31-2013, 02:43 PM
so what? you expect a winner to like the browns and the indians?

Those are the teams Kobe roots for

rayjayjohnson
01-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Those are the teams Kobe roots for

doesn't kobe support the eagles? figures, they harbour convicts too

irishock
01-31-2013, 03:46 PM
that's a sick joke

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-31-2013, 04:19 PM
I can remember someone (Sager maybe?) asking him to his face why that doesn't make him a bandwagoner during TBS baseball coverage. I was laughing too hard at Sager's brush with journalistic credibility to hear Lebron's answer. In fairness to him while the Yankees have been The Evil Empire for the most of Lebron's life he's also been a Cowboys fan through some fairly shitty years.

lefty
01-31-2013, 05:04 PM
doesn't kobe support the eagles? figures, they harbour convicts too

:lol

Trill Clinton
01-31-2013, 05:13 PM
I can remember someone (Sager maybe?) asking him to his face why that doesn't make him a bandwagoner during TBS baseball coverage. I was laughing too hard at Sager's brush with journalistic credibility to hear Lebron's answer. In fairness to him while the Yankees have been The Evil Empire for the most of Lebron's life he's also been a Cowboys fan through some fairly shitty years.

yup, that's how i view it.

there is no such thing as bandwagon cowboy fans because they've been playing like scrubs for so long.

we need all the fans we can get. all the cowboys fans from the 90's jumped on the patriots bandwagon.