Canadian record holder...100, 200, 4x1
Great Britian record holder...100, 200, 4x1
High school record holder...100, 200, 400, 4x1, long jump, 110hh, 4x4
California record holder...100, 200, 400, 4x1, 4x4
NFL Rookie of the Year
NFL sack leader
NFL TD leader
Top 20 NFL rushers of All Time
100m record holder in the...SEC, Big10, Pac12, ACC, WAC, Mountain West, Big12, Big East
Indoor..50, 60, 70, 100, 200, 400.

Hmmmm?

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2013, 05:13 AM
you know you don't have to show off your googling skills so often, we know you can little man!

Avante
02-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Go ahead and try Googling all that, good luck~~~~~~~~~

Why would I Google shit that doesn't interest me, and if it does interest me wouldn't' I know a lot about it?

Latarian Milton
02-01-2013, 10:52 PM
110m hurdle's world record is currently held by an asian imho.

AussieFanKurt
02-02-2013, 05:10 AM
Go ahead and try Googling all that, good luck~~~~~~~~~

Why would I Google shit that doesn't interest me, and if it does interest me wouldn't' I know a lot about it?

dunno, you have low self esteem obviously and trying to show others you know shit and make yourself feel better.. clearly

FlaSpursFan
02-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I picture avante being a white sissy cuckold to black men. Im willing to bet his wife doesn't even let him touch her any more because tayshaun, jaquan, rayquan, and dequan are doing the job for him. He probably just sits in the corner staring at the black men pounding his wife every night giving them praise for doing something that he can never do. Now avante has fully committed to the lifestyle, he even thinks that the black men are his friends now. In reality those black men just think that avante is a pussy piece of trash that should be treated like a dog... but every dog loves their master...Right?

rascal
02-02-2013, 02:10 PM
You forgot MLB Home Run king.
NBA scoring champ

DMC
02-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Mason - half black

Avante
02-02-2013, 10:54 PM
110m hurdle's world record is currently held by an asian imho.

Don't watch track do you?

XbpFTGmXems

Avante
02-02-2013, 10:57 PM
dunno, you have low self esteem obviously and trying to show others you know shit and make yourself feel better.. clearly

Not at all, I just get a kick out of how everyone tries all they can to get out of..."damn dude you really do know a lot of stuff..huh?"...it's funny to watch. Now it's a lack of...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite..."you Googled that"....hahaha!!!!!!! You go to Google and where does it tell you the race of all those above record holders, yep....it doesn't.

Long time track/blues/football freak, plain and simple.

Avante
02-02-2013, 11:05 PM
You forgot MLB Home Run king.
NBA scoring champ

Would you believe a white sprinter hasn't ran on a USA 4x1 team since (Gerry Ashworth Dartmouth) 1964? The last time a white sprinter from the USA won an Olympic 100m medal, Dave Sime (Duke) 1960.

Only one non black has ever ran a sub10.00, that's France's Christophe LeMaitre. Tons and tons and tons of blacks have accomplished that feat. TCU alone has had six among the alumni.

Speaking of homeruns I wonder how many old negro leaguer Josh Gibson really hit? How far down is the first white NBA when it comes to scoring?

When it comes to explosive/quick athletic events us whites are pretty lame. It's almost comical.

Yes there were a few like...

Pre 1970 sprinters
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
"Jaguar" Jon Arnet
Dickie Post
Lance Alworth
Tim Dwight
Wes Welker

Avante
02-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Mason - half black

My folks were from Missouri and Oklahoma, over in Arkansas there is a town with my last name, it's even mentioned in an old blues tune. A black community. All those with my last name....black.

I was a running back, sprinter. Can do a great James Brown impersonation. Love them blues, soul and R&B. Yes it's been kicked around that just maybe somewhere back in the day.....hmmmm? I do look white however.

Oh yeah, love blondes. All three wives...blonde.

Why would a white cat care about....

NG_Cpt1Viy4

DMC
02-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Bald Knob?

Why do you edit almost every thread you post?

Avante
02-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Bald Knob?

Why do you edit almost every thread you post?

I type soooo damn fast I always make some mistake. Why would anyone care?

Why all the negativity in your posting style?

paste...

I know you only pretend to be an asshole... thanks for the good wishes, tbh Same for ray

That's pretty much your gig.

DMC
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
I type soooo damn fast I always make some mistake. Why would anyone care?

Why all the negativity in your posting style?

paste...

I know you only pretend to be an asshole... thanks for the good wishes, tbh Same for ray

That's pretty much your gig.

I call BS. You can edit several times before it flags as an edit. You post bullshit stats and go back and correct them. You're not very good at this.

Avante
02-03-2013, 12:52 AM
I picture avante being a white sissy cuckold to black men. Im willing to bet his wife doesn't even let him touch her any more because tayshaun, jaquan, rayquan, and dequan are doing the job for him. He probably just sits in the corner staring at the black men pounding his wife every night giving them praise for doing something that he can never do. Now avante has fully committed to the lifestyle, he even thinks that the black men are his friends now. In reality those black men just think that avante is a pussy piece of trash that should be treated like a dog... but every dog loves their master...Right?

Dude, that was beyond stupid.

If you played football, ran track and love music you are going to have a link to black folks. No way around it.

Cool the little kid bullshit....ok?

Avante
02-03-2013, 12:55 AM
I call BS. You can edit several times before it flags as an edit. You post bullshit stats and go back and correct them. You're not very good at this.

Nope, I know all the stats/facts long before I post them. I'm the real deal little man, if he ran track, played football and sang them old blues I'm all over it. You really haven't figured that out by now?

Who Googles shit they don't follow?

Name any NFL team and I'll tell you who their fastest player ever was, if they have anyone of note. I'm talking in a matter of seconds. Will even give you their fantasy 4x1 team.

I edit tons of threads that have nothing to do with stats/facts.....right? Hell, just look at the thread.

example...

paste

Not at all, I just get a kick out of how everyone tries all they can to get out of..."damn dude you really do know a lot of stuff..huh?"...it's funny to watch. Now it's a lack of...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite..."you Googled that"....hahaha!!!!!!! You go to Google and where does it tell you the race of all those above record holders, yep....it doesn't.

Long time track/blues/football freak, plain and simple.
Last edited by Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/posthistory.php?p=6336613); 1 Hour Ago at 08:46 PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you really believe I thought...."think I'll bullshit about being a football, track, blues afficinado"....hahahaha!!!!!! Why those?

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:44 AM
^ Posted 45 min ago, edited 20 minutes later (after some Google research). You're too easy. How's the prison coming along?

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Avante you have been shit lately, you have set the bar very low clown...

Avante
02-03-2013, 01:57 AM
^ Posted 45 min ago, edited 20 minutes later (after some Google research). You're too easy. How's the prison coming along?

I noticed you ignored my challenge, smart move!

So there are no long time football/track/blues fans, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to my posting history and look at all those threads having nothing to do withy stats that I edit. I misspell tons of words like...it, and, are, you, etc etc. I need to slow down.

withy...???

Avante
02-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) you have been shit lately, you have set the bar very low clown...

Do I really have to copy/paste all that garbage you dump here?

One of my favs...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=977&dateline=1349678520
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/unknown.gif Any Rock music fans? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203373)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell no, no rock fans here, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want more stupidity?

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Do I really have to copy/paste all that garbage you dump here?

One of my favs...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=977&dateline=1349678520
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/unknown.gif Any Rock music fans? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203373)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell no, no rock fans here, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want more stupidity?

not as stupd as the thread u wanted to be a woman, cause u love to suck dick and wonder its like to be a woman sucking dick

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:05 AM
not as stupd as the thread u wanted to be a woman, cause u love to suck dick and wonder its like to be a woman sucking dick

If ya had even half a brain moron you'd seen that was..if...I were a woman. Only a dummy like you could have seen that as ...I want to be....

You're a moron slick. Hell no I wouldn't want to be a woman ya fucking freak.

Here ya are freak...

lol this fagot who once had milne for his avatar, another allege rapist

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:09 AM
If ya had even half a brain moron you'd seen that was..if...I were a woman. Only a dummy like you could have seen that as ...I want to be....

You're a moron slick. Hell no I wouldn't want to be a woman ya fucking freak.

the If situation again, but you had thoughts about being a woman....that alone is enough to tell me u want to be a woman,

i dont think what u are doing now is any different if u decide to be a woman, cause sucking dick has always been ur forte

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:19 AM
the If situation again, but you had thoughts about being a woman....that alone is enough to tell me u want to be a woman,

i dont think what u are doing now is any different if u decide to be a woman, cause sucking dick has always been ur forte

Dude, I was talking about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ not surprised your dumbass didn't see that. You have mentioned sucking dick how many times, why is that asshole? Dude, everything you post screams...."little kid on a computer"....ok? So since I'm not 14-16 I'm going to have to cut ya loose sonny. You aren't worth my time.

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Dude, I was talking about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ not surprised your dumbass didn't see that. You have mentioned sucking dick how many times, why is that asshole? Dude, everything you post screams...."little kid on a computer"....ok? So since I'm not 14-16 I'm going to have to cut ya loose sonny. You aren't worth my time.

u getting mouthurt, cant blame yah cocksucka

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:32 AM
Why the overwelming amount of little dumbass kids who don't shit on these forums here?

Ok getting back on topic.

Back in the mid 50's Abilene Christian had the last great all white 4x1, 4x2 teams with....

James Segrest
Waymon Griggs....yep, white.
Bill Woodhouse...9.3world record holder
Bobby Morrow...9.3world record holder/1956 Olympic 100m gold.

Since then.........0....as far as the colleges goes.

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:37 AM
Why the overwelming amount of little dumbass kids who don't shit on these forums here?

lol this mouthhurt cocksucker is gettin outdone by a higher tier nonsense poster, sit the fck down clown

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:42 AM
lol this mouthhurt cocksucker is gettin outdone by a higher tier nonsense poster, sit the fck down clown

Change of heart amigo.

I think I'll kick your little ass right here in front of everyone right now. I'm going to stand up to do punk, now whatcha going do, yep, not a fucking thing. All you can do is talk about cocks some more, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Fuck you asshole, now whatcha going to do about that, yep.............................not a fucking thing! Make me sit down prick, go ahead cock sucker try it.

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Change of heart amigo.

I think I'll kick your little ass right here in front of everyone right now. I'm going to stand up to do punk, now whatcha going do, yep, not a fucking thing. All you can do is talk about cocks some more, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Fuck you asshole, now whatcha going to do about that, yep.............................not a fucking thing! Make me sit down prick, go ahead cock sucker try it.

if that is enough to push ur buttons, why stop? go ahead and make up a discussion thread if u wanna clown around

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:48 AM
if that is enough to push ur buttons, why stop? go ahead and make up a discussion thread if u wanna clown around

Come on ya little bitch make me sit down. You ain't going to do a fucking thing ya little motherfucker, tell me again by sucking cock since that appears to be an obsession of yours.

I'm right here ya little shit, now whatcha going to do, not a fucking thing. Come on prick do something. You look like a little coward to me.

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Come on ya little bitch make me sit down. You ain't going to do a fucking thing ya little motherfucker, tell me again by sucking cock since that appears to be an obsession of yours.

I'm right here ya little shit, now whatcha going to do, not a fucking thing. Come on prick do something. You look like a little coward to me.

like i said, go make a thread we can discuss about....instead of sitting there with ur mouth open waiting for some jizz

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:56 AM
like i said, go make a thread we can discuss about....instead of sitting there with ur mouth open waiting for some jizz

Little fuck you keep saying the same lame shit over and over and over again, I get you...you have a thing about sucking cocks.

When you going to make me sitdown asshole, so far all you've done is ramble on and on about sucking cocks. You're boring me amigo, I thought you thought you were a tuff guy, I see a punk kid hung up on sucking cocks.

Ok little fella, it's pushin' midnigt on the west coast, I have a big day planned for tomorrow. I just hope the Ravens put up a better fight than you could, at least make it exciting. You are not a tuff guy, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no business picking on that little shit, but he started it, hahaahaha!!!!!!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:59 AM
Little fuck you keep saying the same lame shit over and over and over again, I get you...you have a thing about sucking cocks.

When you going to make me sitdown asshole, so far all you've done is ramble on and on about sucking cocks. You're boring me amigo, I thought you thought you were a tuff guy, I see a punk kid hung up on sucking cocks.

cmon man u regurgitating the same shit im repeating over and over again

Avante
02-03-2013, 03:02 AM
cmon man u regurgitating the same shit im repeating over and over again

Dude, don't ever try this again, you really do suck at it.....trust me! You were totally outclassed, yep.,..owned.

Good night little fella, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Being a kid I'm sure you've heard that.

FlaSpursFan
02-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Lol at a link to black people. Is that a nice way to say that you would dangle from any black mans nuts if given the chance?

If you played football, ran track, and love music then you would be linked to those specific activities moron. Instead you simply love black people because you are the biggest racist I have seen on this forum.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2013, 10:05 AM
:lmao

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:38 PM
I noticed you ignored my challenge, smart move!

So there are no long time football/track/blues fans, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to my posting history and look at all those threads having nothing to do withy stats that I edit. I misspell tons of words like...it, and, are, you, etc etc. I need to slow down.

withy...???

I only read the 1st line of your threads and ignore the rest, then troll the fuck out of you.

phxspurfan
02-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Usain Bolt is Jamaican.