PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakerfans, do you want Dwight to stay?

Riddler
02-01-2013, 02:35 PM
I just don't see him leaving unless D'antoni is still there, which he won't be.

LkrFan
02-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm a Bynum fan. I never supported trading who I feel is the best true center in the game. It's a shame that his health is closer to Sam Bowie than KAJ. But that's another story.

I could care less if the Lakers keep him or not. I've been underwhelmed by his overall play tbh. Lakers will always find a way to trade for or poach somebody's star player, or a lottery player that has underperformed, or a disgruntled star, or...wait for it...the star of a team who can't afford to keep him or their GM/FO doesn't surround him with the talent he thinks he needs to win.

All that being said, if he stays, good. If he leaves, no big deal when you look at the history of the Lakers in terms of luring talent to LA LA land. It will be just a matter of time before the next star lands at LAX.

Fabbs
02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Going into their bag of scams is the bread and butter of WWE Lakers so really anything is possible.

As is it appears Howard himself is sick of the Fakeshow. Altho Kirby passing the ball for the 1st time in his career seems to have been Howard inspired. If Kirby could accept that he is a role player and no where near a legit star it could completely change the way they play. Huge if as the novelty seems to have already worn off for Magic Cryant.

Latarian Milton
02-01-2013, 11:26 PM
nigga will re-sign with the lakers for the sake of money, which's 100% assured no matter _'antoni leaves or not

ffadicted
02-01-2013, 11:29 PM
how could they not