PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Coach Casey fined 25000 for going ballistic on the refs

lefty
02-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Stern is butthurt :lmao

“I’m tired of losing games because of missed calls at the end of games. I know the league is going to come down on me, but I don’t care,” said a seething Casey, smoke practically billowing out of his ears.
“These guys have fought their hearts out, played their hearts out and at the end of the game, we get cracked, (league sends out an) apology, go back to Canada. I’ve been in this league 18 years and I’ve never seen so many missed calls at the end of the game to cost us the game. We’ve got great officials in this league, and too good to miss calls and short-change young men like this. It’s not right. I watched the replay three or four times, hoping that they (somehow made the right call) but they didn’t,” he said. “This is fourth time this year that we’ve been in this situation.”

AussieFanKurt
02-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Definitely does not deserve a fine for that. He hardly said anything. Stern is an odd man

Latarian Milton
02-01-2013, 11:08 PM
when the league issues a fine it's always 25 plus a row of zeros for some odd reason tbh

Reck
02-01-2013, 11:11 PM
More people in this league have to stand up.

If more than one coach and organization step up against this travesty it would be a different deal.