PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't you if you were white?

INY2020
02-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Hey Spurs and Talk, what's up? Check out this video about white privilege. It is pretty interesting what this anonymous guy has to say and it does ask the question: is white privilege really all that and a bag of chips? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nv85qXgS_U

thispego
02-02-2013, 10:04 AM
The concept of white privilege is so fucking stupid

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 10:06 AM
The concept of white privilege is so fucking stupid
No shit.

I couldn't stand the shitheads words past the 0:40 mark.

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 10:19 AM
preach!!! praise white jesus and ronald reagan!!!

http://static.tumblr.com/v1asjlx/1KGluqk9v/other_preach_gif.gif

this man spoke the absolute truth! too bad white people will deny it lol.

white people like to pretend white privilege is some made up fairy tale just like they pretend racism is something from a history book.

nothing to be ashamed of either.

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 10:21 AM
preach!!! praise white jesus and ronald reagan!!!

http://static.tumblr.com/v1asjlx/1KGluqk9v/other_preach_gif.gif

this man spoke the absolute truth! too bad white people will deny it lol.

white people like to pretend white privilege is some made up fairy tale just like they pretend racism is something from a history book.

nothing to be ashamed of either.
Is it the fault of the white man that you, and others, feel inferior?

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 10:26 AM

where did you get the idea that i feel inferior to a yt?

lol cracca please

let's stay on task. white privilege is real and white people for some reason deny it.

i understand its an uncomfortable subject but its the truth.

lakerhaterade
02-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Hey Spurs and Talk, what's up? Check out this video about white privilege. It is pretty interesting what this anonymous guy has to say and it does ask the question: is white privilege really all that and a bag of chips? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nv85qXgS_U
You're such a faggot

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 10:28 AM
where did you get the idea that i feel inferior to a yt?

lol cracca please

let's stay on task. white privilege is real and white people for some reason deny it.

i understand its an uncomfortable subject but its the truth.
LOL...

You are justifying my statement.

You feel inferior....

Not my problem. It's yours.

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 10:30 AM
LOL...

You are justifying my statement.

yea sure

INY2020
02-02-2013, 10:34 AM
I guess it takes one to...

You're such a faggot

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Fixed:

yea sure, I feel inferior.

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Fixed:

its obvious you're trying to derail the thread because you're uncomfortable or feel guilty.

choose one.

but here is a video from tim wise. i doubt you've heard of him but he is an intelligent white male who wrote a book on his white privilege.

take some time and check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 11:02 AM
last post before i go to the gym.

negative actions by Whites: race not held to the action

negative actions by minorities: held to their race.

FACT

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 11:05 AM
its obvious you're trying to derail the thread because you're uncomfortable or feel guilty.

choose one.
It's neither. I choose door 3.

I am being consistent. I am sick and tired of racist shit like this. It feeds racism and reverse discrimination. Why can't we all be colorblind?

but here is a video from tim wise. i doubt you've heard of him but he is an intelligent white male who wrote a book on his white privilege.

take some time and check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc
Maybe later. I started watching the first few minutes and couldn't stomach him. I will give him this. He is a verifiable flim-flam man.

rascal
02-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Figures the racist WC had to get into the mix.

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Figures the racist WC had to get into the mix.
I'm not the one who feels one race is superior, or inferior to another.

Please look up the definition of "racist."

rascal
02-02-2013, 11:11 AM
The fact is the white race is still the majority race in the USA, blacks are the minority and they were subjected to slavery just a little over 150 years ago and had to crawl out of that past.

rascal
02-02-2013, 11:12 AM

When one states he doesn't like black people he is racist.

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 11:13 AM
The fact is the white race is still the majority race in the USA, blacks are the minority and they were subjected to slavery just a little over 150 years ago and had to crawl out of that past.
Are you suggesting that 150 years isn't enough time for a race to get it's shit together?

Wow... You are a racist...

rascal
02-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Are you suggesting that 150 years isn't enough time for a race to get it's shit together?

Wow... You are a racist...

It wasn't until the civil rights of the 1960s that things even started to begin to change for black rights. So far less than 150 yrs.

Wild Cobra
02-02-2013, 11:23 AM
It wasn't until the civil rights of the 1960s that things even started to begin to change for black rights. So far less than 150 yrs.
Yes, that was a pivotal moment. In fact, it wasn't till maybe these last 25 years that the last of open hostility was gone.

So why are people still seeing blacks as inferior, especially blacks? I don't.

thispego
02-02-2013, 11:38 AM

rofl. this.

thispego
02-02-2013, 11:42 AM
White privilege exists only in the minds of those who believe it exists

TDMVPDPOY
02-02-2013, 11:42 AM

hold on a minute, if the usa population majority is white...then obama wouldnt be president....

i still see majority of blacks still crawling, while the minority thats escape and made a life out of themselves are being held back in society due to the majority who continue being clowns that affects the future population of advancing

i dunno whats wrong in america, when u have all these laws and shit, but ppl wont take advantage of the opportunities but continue to hold back and play the me, myself against the world crap....every race or person can make a life for themselves if they put effort into it (it also helps if ppl give ppl opportunities)

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 12:20 PM
hold on a minute, if the usa population majority is white...then obama wouldnt be president....

i still see majority of blacks still crawling, while the minority thats escape and made a life out of themselves are being held back in society due to the majority who continue being clowns that affects the future population of advancing

i dunno whats wrong in america, when u have all these laws and shit, but ppl wont take advantage of the opportunities but continue to hold back and play the me, myself against the world crap....every race or person can make a life for themselves if they put effort into it (it also helps if ppl give ppl opportunities)

yea all that sounds good but until the bold happens minorities will always get the short end of the stick.

The Reckoning
02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
just a crutch - an excuse - by african americans tbh. work hard, have a good appearance and social skills and youll make it far regardless of the color of your skin. this is the 21st century.

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 12:47 PM
just a crutch - an excuse - by african americans tbh. work hard, have a good appearance and social skills and youll make it far regardless of the color of your skin. this is the 21st century.

yea yea you don't believe that bullshit.

just admit having white pig skin, mutant pig hair and blue eyes is a blessing from white jesus.

The Reckoning
02-02-2013, 12:56 PM
jesus was middle eastern lol

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 01:00 PM
lol i know. crazy right?

Koolaid_Man
02-02-2013, 01:15 PM

I'm genuinely torn on these type of subjects. Contrary to what many on the board think I'm probably more educated and consider myself smarter than 98% of people that post here regardless of race.

I think its 2-fold. Some people in all ethnic groups are lazy while some are racists. White racism can affect more people because they still control the global financial structure and still own the institutions in the base case. There's always been a system setup to exclude blacks and suppress the black scholars and intellects. My great grandad was a Dr. who was forced to kill himself due to pressure from jealous racists thugs.

Switching topics....I'm genuinely torn on the slave trade....and I think its born out of pure selfishness because had it not occurred I don't think most black Americans would even be alive. Same with the holocaust had it not occured many people alive today wouldn't be here. Same can be said for the civil war. Had it not occured hundreds of millions of white Americans alive today wouldn't be here..were all alive (white or black) by chance circumstances that goes back to the slave trade.

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Trill, even you lock your doors at a red light when you see a group of black men on the corner. I don't mean the "I know rap" black, but the "I cannot read or write but you're going to suck this until you love me" blacks.

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 01:51 AM
do black americans still identify themselves as black africans or you deserve to be in ur seperate segregated group?

actually do black americans even give a shit about where their roots are from or care anything about africa?

do black americans still think the white man owe you shit?....you clowns have been there for more than 200 years, still playing the blame game?

i dont believe in the self entitle shit, an immigrant can go anywhere in the world with 2 blank hands and make their way up, while some clown who was fortunate to be born and brought up in a better country still takes like for granted that he/she is entitled something b4 another person

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:57 AM

Some of this is true, but there's guilt by association and if you see a group of black guys, you don't automatically employ the "give each one a fair shot" tactic like you do with whites. You think "fuck, a gang of niggas" and you either run or you pretend you didn't see them and fake talking on your cell phone, and pretend you forgot something in your car as you turn and go the other way. You know the stereotypical black groups who feed off each others aggression, and how black men often act different toward a white man when they are with their black friends than when they are alone. Whites don't do that. Sure they try to be funny and impress, but they don't arbitrarily knock you out and steal your shoes. Then there's the black guy who has to deal with the perception you have of him vs the perception his peers have of him if he doesn't partake in at least some of that insta-swagger. Then there's the constant fake ass dick sucking by the sycophants who want desperately to show they are pro-black or whatever, so they over do the "I don't see the truth" role, and most blacks I know (and I know a few) are more honest about that shit than their white counterparts feel comfortable with being.

As a white man, you just get up and do your thing, no stigma, no stereotypes that detract from your chances in the world, no pressure from your peers to shun the opposite race or to act a certain way. It's not the same, there's the appearance of equality but it will be generations before we even get close. Hell, there are people living today who weren't allowed to drink from the same fountains or even enter into the same restaurants as whites. You cannot honestly think white kids have the same problems, the same outlook, the same view of America as the black kids, ergo they don't have the same opportunity, because opportunity isn't just an application you fill out, it's all the things from birth that gets you there including your decisions that are often fueled by what you see around you and how you feel you belong where you are.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2013, 02:17 AM

I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:23 AM
I know more white trash okies than black thugs.

Then add the fact they have no talents at anything? What black cat can't play ball, sing, dance, pick?

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 02:51 AM
I know more white trash okies than black thugs.

Then add the fact they have no talents at anything? What black cat can't play ball, sing, dance, pick?

that talent of urs....should teach them how to open their mouths and say arrrrrhhh receive it like a man, instead of bending over and recieving it from the white man since slavery

now the black man is bending over for the chinese clowns coming in taking their natural resources while in exchange for chinese made bullshit thats not going to improve anything...

Avante
02-03-2013, 02:53 AM
that talent of urs....should teach them how to open their mouths and say arrrrrhhh receive it like a man, instead of bending over and recieving it from the white man since slavery

now the black man is bending over for the chinese clowns coming in taking their natural resources while in exchange for chinese made bullshit thats not going to improve anything...

What are you mentally retarded?

byrontx
02-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Race is a stupid way to group people. A better way is "how you treat other people."

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Trill, even you lock your doors at a red light when you see a group of black men on the corner. I don't mean the "I know rap" black, but the "I cannot read or write but you're going to suck this until you love me" blacks.

well my doors lock automatically as soon as i start up the engine.

but yea, if i saw some goons on the corner i'd chunk up the deuce and keep it moving.

if i'm walking i'll dap them up or give em a head nod and keep it moving.

don't live my life in fear breh.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:02 PM

Lmao pussy. You lose credibility with that post because if you falsely judge people, what makes you're right about the assumption of an entire race?

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Lmao pussy. You lose credibility with that post because if you falsely judge people, what makes you're right about the assumption of an entire race?

Everyone falsely judges people. Pretending you don't prejudge is comical. Blacks are openly more racist than most other races.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Some of this is true, but there's guilt by association and if you see a group of black guys, you don't automatically employ the "give each one a fair shot" tactic like you do with whites. You think "fuck, a gang of niggas" and you either run or you pretend you didn't see them and fake talking on your cell phone, and pretend you forgot something in your car as you turn and go the other way. You know the stereotypical black groups who feed off each others aggression, and how black men often act different toward a white man when they are with their black friends than when they are alone. Whites don't do that. Sure they try to be funny and impress, but they don't arbitrarily knock you out and steal your shoes. Then there's the black guy who has to deal with the perception you have of him vs the perception his peers have of him if he doesn't partake in at least some of that insta-swagger. Then there's the constant fake ass dick sucking by the sycophants who want desperately to show they are pro-black or whatever, so they over do the "I don't see the truth" role, and most blacks I know (and I know a few) are more honest about that shit than their white counterparts feel comfortable with being.

As a white man, you just get up and do your thing, no stigma, no stereotypes that detract from your chances in the world, no pressure from your peers to shun the opposite race or to act a certain way. It's not the same, there's the appearance of equality but it will be generations before we even get close. Hell, there are people living today who weren't allowed to drink from the same fountains or even enter into the same restaurants as whites. You cannot honestly think white kids have the same problems, the same outlook, the same view of America as the black kids, ergo they don't have the same opportunity, because opportunity isn't just an application you fill out, it's all the things from birth that gets you there including your decisions that are often fueled by what you see around you and how you feel you belong where you are.

This is the most pussiest, black fear post I ever read. LMAO!!!

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Everyone falsely judges people. Pretending you don't prejudge is comical. Blacks are openly more racist than most other races.

I don't pre-judge because it's would make shit worse. Acting like you are about to get robbed will most likely get you robbed.

If somebody wants to rob you, they will. Locked doors or not.

BTW, do you not read Spurstalk? The ratio of anonymous racism towards blacks is lopsided.

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:16 PM
This is the most pussiest, black fear post I ever read. LMAO!!!

http://www.project.org/images/graphs/Inprisonment_Rates.jpg

Clean up your race, dog.

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I don't pre-judge because it's would make shit worse. Acting like you are about to get robbed will most likely get you robbed.

Prejudgement isn't something you decide to do. It's something your instincts decide to do. How many of your family members have been shot or are now in prison? How many family members never met their father? How many family members are collecting welfare and food assistance?

If somebody wants to rob you, they will. Locked doors or not.

Has nothing to do with the instinct.

BTW, do you not read Spurstalk? The ratio of anonymous racism towards blacks is lopsided.
As is the crime rate of black people per race capita.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:21 PM
http://www.project.org/images/graphs/Inprisonment_Rates.jpg

Clean up your race, dog.

Must include innocent people being imprisoned huh? It's an American pastime to lock brothers up with a shitty chance to defend themselves.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Prejudgement isn't something you decide to do. It's something your instincts decide to do. How many of your family members have been shot or are now in prison? How many family members never met their father? How many family members are collecting welfare and food assistance?

Has nothing to do with the instinct.

As is the crime rate of black people per race capita.
You're instinct is to be a pussy, got it. The crime rate stat is misleading. It's a shame you live your life by stats instead of experiences. Do black people actually mug you?

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:30 PM
If people have a prejudice toward blacks, it's likely because the odds of any particular black person committing a crime against you are much higher than they are for a white person (male). This is on average. People who don't know each other use prejudice to start a mental assessment of the other person, even if just in passing. Saying you don't doesn't recuse you from it. It's a survival tactic. Even babies do it.

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:31 PM
You're instinct is to be a pussy, got it. The crime rate stat is misleading. It's a shame you live your life by stats instead of experiences. Do black people actually mug you?

How is it misleading?

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Must include innocent people being imprisoned huh? It's an American pastime to lock brothers up with a shitty chance to defend themselves.

It does include that, but are you suggesting that only black people can be wrongly imprisoned and that the discrepancy is that great? Really?

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:47 PM
It does include that, but are you suggesting that only black people can be wrongly imprisoned and that the discrepancy is that great? Really?

Uh YEAH! The discrepancy it's pretty great. Black people are exonerated in greater numbers than any other race.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 01:47 PM
if i catch DMC in the streets i'm robbing his ass.

no questions asked.

i can tell he's an easy target.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Uh YEAH! The discrepancy it's pretty great. Black people are exonerated in greater numbers than any other race.

yup, the prison system is modern day slavery.

locking young brothers up for a lifetime behind petty crimes like drug possession meanwhile "white crimes" like pedophilia and sex assault get light sentences.

just another way to get cheap labor to work in them private prison farms.

shits disgusting that shit like that still goes on.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:51 PM
If people have a prejudice toward blacks, it's likely because the odds of any particular black person committing a crime against you are much higher than they are for a white person (male). This is on average. People who don't know each other use prejudice to start a mental assessment of the other person, even if just in passing. Saying you don't doesn't recuse you from it. It's a survival tactic. Even babies do it.

Lmao developing a pussy instinct from non-conclusive crime stats rather than actual experiences is pretty fucking sad. You avoided my question if blacks actually mugged you because they haven't but yet you have a fear and spew.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 01:55 PM
if i catch DMC in the streets i'm robbing his ass.

no questions asked.

Lol You wouldn't have to. He would just throw money at your feet, claim he got robbed and there goes another notch in the black crime stats.

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:57 PM
302 total exonerated in the entire USA. Blacks comprised 70% or 212. In 2009 there were 841,000 blacks in US prisons. That's .025% exonerated. Way to drive a meaningful point home. It's all false imprisonment.

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:58 PM
if i catch DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) in the streets i'm robbing his ass.

no questions asked.

Have your skittles and Arizona Iced Tea on hand, I'll make you famous.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Lol You wouldn't have to. He would just throw money at your feet, claim he got robbed and there goes another notch in the black crime stats.

:rollin

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Lmao developing a pussy instinct from non-conclusive crime stats rather than actual experiences is pretty fucking sad. You avoided my question if blacks actually mugged you because they haven't but yet you have a fear and spew.

I'm pointing out the discrimination tendency that all humans have. I am not giving you my personal stance against any particular race. Your race card is the size of a billboard sign.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Have your skittles and Arizona Iced Tea on hand, I'll make you famous.

that was an outward racist post.

but check it, lets meet on common ground.

black males are seen as aggressive, gang bangers and poor fathers.

white males are seen as child predators, mass murderers, having mental illnesses, pedophiles and hyper sexual when it comes to children.

i'll take black for $500 alex lol

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:03 PM
that was an outward racist post.

but check it, lets meet on common ground.

black males are seen as aggressive, gang bangers and poor fathers.

white males are seen as child predators, mass murderers, having mental illnesses, pedophiles and hyper sexual when it comes to children.

i'll take black for $500 alex lol

However, 32% of your population actually gets caught living up to that stereotype in a felonious way compared to about 4% of the non-Hispanic white race. Plus most of you don't stick around long enough, raising kids, to molest any.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 02:05 PM
302 total exonerated in the entire USA. Blacks comprised 70% or 212. In 2009 there were 841,000 blacks in US prisons. That's .025% exonerated. Way to drive a meaningful point home. It's all false imprisonment.

Thanks for proving my point that blacks are innocently thrown in jail more than any other race. Oh wait you think that there aren't more innocent people in prison?

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 02:05 PM
However, 32% of your population actually gets caught living up to that stereotype in a felonious way compared to about 4% of the non-Hispanic white race.

so you're saying your population is better at masking their sins against children? i agree.

its much easier to confront a black male selling drugs than taking an aggressive approach against child killers and molesters.

its a touchy subject that the white race isn't ready to tackle head on but hopefully that changes.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 02:08 PM
However, 32% of your population actually gets caught living up to that stereotype in a felonious way compared to about 4% of the non-Hispanic white race. Plus most of you don't stick around long enough, raising kids, to molest any.

Whoa whoa not including hispanics?? You can include every shade of black but you won't for whites??

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks for proving my point that blacks are innocently thrown in jail more than any other race. Oh wait you think that there aren't more innocent people in prison?

Exonerated rates don't prove false imprisonment rates. You have to prove that all those still in jail were actually guilty before you could know that. If anything it could show that the courts are more concerned over black cases than white cases. What it really shows though is too small a sample size to draw any meaningful conclusion.

For example, black horses eat more than white horses. Do you know why? Because there are more of them. It's all about how you view the data.

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Whoa whoa not including hispanics?? You can include every shade of black but you won't for whites?? It's not my data. I don't include hispanics when talking about blacks. It's how the feds break it down. Write them a letter.

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:13 PM
so you're saying your population is better at masking their sins against children? i agree.

Not my population. You assume I'm white, another prejudice.

its much easier to confront a black male selling drugs than taking an aggressive approach against child killers and molesters.

No it's not. You also just drew a really absurd false dichotomy. How about a black child killer and molester? They are the 2nd biggest offenders.

its a touchy subject that the white race isn't ready to tackle head on but hopefully that changes.
Who is tackling it if not whites? How are these people in prison? How do you even know about the stats if these people were arrested? The black race has a family unit issue, black males do not wish to be associated with the family. That explains a lot of the discrepancies between child crimes. Biological fathers just aren't around in the lives of many black kids.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 02:14 PM
It's not my data. I don't include hispanics when talking about blacks. It's how the feds break it down. Write them a letter.

But yet you still fail to see the discrepancy.

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:17 PM
But yet you still fail to see the discrepancy.

There's no discrepancy. The only reason Hispanics are included with whites in the first place is to mask the correlations between crime and race. Hispanics don't consider themselves white, and you don't consider them black. They are considered minorities, which means they are not white. They get EOE benefits and affirmative action advantages. Shades of black aren't the same as being a different race. You're trying to gain some ground for the black race through dilution. It won't work. The feds make the categories. Neither of us has access to broken down data.

Those in prison who are called black labeled themselves as black on either birth certificates, DL or other official documentation.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Not my population. You assume I'm white, another prejudice.

No it's not. You also just drew a really absurd false dichotomy. How about a black child killer and molester? They are the 2nd biggest offenders.

Who is tackling it if not whites? How are these people in prison? How do you even know about the stats if these people were arrested? The black race has a family unit issue, black males do not wish to be associated with the family. That explains a lot of the discrepancies between child crimes. Biological fathers just aren't around in the lives of many black kids.

stop it, you're white.

i just think its sick when stuff like this is done in your household without questions being raised.

if this guy was my dad i would want him to abandon me.

now i bet all the young boys in this pic will either be gay, a pedophile or have a mental illness.

http://i48.tinypic.com/nf5kid.jpg

yes there are a few black men who are child molesters and killers but that's a very small percentage of our population.

we shun them and rebuke them.

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:21 PM
So you want to post pics of naked kids? Expect a phone call from your ISP soon.

Also, do you think homosexuality is a defect in the upbringing? Speaking of prejudice.

lol

I am not white.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 02:23 PM
http://cdn2.blogs.babble.com/family-style/files/2010/12/Awkward-Family-Photos-Book.jpg

again, if i had to choose between a single mother or a family like this...single mother for $500 alex.

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Race. The findings about race are also inconclusive. Several national studies have found that
black and white children experienced near-equal levels of sexual abuse [2, 4]. Other studies,
however, have found that found that both blacks and Latinos have an increased risk for sexual
victimization[6, 18].

http://www.unh.edu/ccrc/factsheet/pdf/CSA-FS20.pdf

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 02:28 PM
So you want to post pics of naked kids? Expect a phone call from your ISP soon.

Also, do you think homosexuality is a defect in the upbringing? Speaking of prejudice.

lol

I am not white.

well if i answered that question i would cause massive butthurt.

i touched on it a few times in various threads and got a few messages from members asking me to chill.

out of respect for those members(non blacks) who i respect, i won't say whether or not i believe white men have undiagnosed mental illnesses that cause them to be attracted to death and pedophilia.

Creepn
02-03-2013, 02:29 PM
There's no discrepancy. The only reason Hispanics are included with whites in the first place is to mask the correlations between crime and race. Hispanics don't consider themselves white, and you don't consider them black. Shades of black aren't the same as being a different race. You're trying to gain some ground for the black race through dilution. It won't work. The feds make the categories. Neither of us has access to broken down data.

Hispanics don't consider themselves white? According to the census, more than half consider themselves white. If shades of black are of same race, then the same can be said for hispanics. White latino. You are the one trying to dilute.

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:34 PM
The self-inflicted wound crippling the black community spread on the Internet this week like a popular joke. There was New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie on the HBO show Hard Knocks, using his fingers to count his children and appearing to struggle with their names and birth dates. Eight kids by six women in five states. Cromartie just turned 26 -- a damaging stereotype come to life, allowing America to mock black men and black athletes. The Jets reportedly had to front Cromartie $500,000 before he played a down for them, just to cover all the paternity suits.

Jim Brown, civil-rights pioneer, legend and proud black man, felt his giant shoulders sag. When will this ever change? He goes into ghettos and prisons with his message of help and hope. Rival gangs stack their guns on the table when he speaks in front of them. And so little changes as he gets old and tired. Even the lucky ones who escape, like Cromartie, continue to make the mistakes of their absentee fathers, reckless negligence passed down from generation to generation like a genetic disease.

``How in the world do gangbangers control a neighborhood?'' Brown asks. ``Twelve- and 13-year-olds, these babies with guns in their hands? They control a community because there are no families there, no fathers there. The biggest problem in the black community is that fathers aren't taking care of their responsibilities. It is one of the biggest contributors to our disorganization and discord. It has turned everything backward. The social effect can't even be measured. It's totally devastating.''

He pauses here, so exhausted by this fight.

``I don't mind being a surrogate and father figure to these young men because I see the good it does, but we need the actual fathers,'' he says. ``This is a tragedy. Stop blaming the white man or the system or discrimination. Blame yourself. [Cromartie] is so misguided. This young man has no guidance.''

I once asked Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis why so many black athletes have children out of wedlock. His response? Because so many of us are children out of wedlock. It's a good answer, sociologically, but it doesn't demand introspection or improvement. We're all products of our upbringing, our experiences, our environments. Unless we choose not to be. Alonzo Mourning grew into a model father and community pillar, using the platforms sports gave him for things beyond bedroom pleasure, and he was an orphan. It was important for him to be a good father specifically because of how much it hurt him not to have one.

``Cromartie had eight kids, and it seemed like nine of them were 3 years old -- that had to be the year he made the Pro Bowl,'' former NFL player Marcellus Wiley says with a laugh.

Wiley made the unusual journey from Compton to Columbia University with the aid of a two-parent home. Marriage? Overrated, he says. He points to the American divorce rate and a recent Sports Illustrated report that 78 percent of NFL players, white and black, are either broke or divorced within two years of retirement -- when there is time to be home, in other words, and really get to know your spouse without the divided time that must be poured into climbing atop something as cutthroat competitive as sports. Wiley's parents were boyfriend and girlfriend for 21 years without getting married. He has an 11-year-old with a woman who isn't his wife, and he says that bond requires more commitment than anything you'll ever find at a fancy wedding reception without children.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f605/aug-22-many-black-athletes-repeat-errors-absentee-dads-1411001/

DMC
02-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Hispanics don't consider themselves white? According to the census, more than half consider themselves white. If shades of black are of same race, then the same can be said for hispanics. White latino. You are the one trying to dilute.

Non white Hispanics do not consider themselves white, by default. It's how the data is broken down. What about that do you not get?

thispego
02-03-2013, 02:42 PM
http://cdn2.blogs.babble.com/family-style/files/2010/12/Awkward-Family-Photos-Book.jpg

again, if i had to choose between a single mother or a family like this...single mother for $500 alex.

:lmao

Creepn
02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Non white Hispanics do not consider themselves white, by default. It's how the data is broken down. What about that do you not get?

If they didn't then why don't they select "some other race"?

Trill Clinton
02-03-2013, 02:49 PM
meh...i was going to type a serious response but nevermind.

you not ready for that ether doggie.

BUMP
02-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Whottt do you folks mean by white privilege?

I will admit that it's obvious white people aren't as stereotyped as blacks. Let's say you see a white guy jumping the fence to catch a bus on time. People will laugh and say "haha look how crafty/smart he is". When it's a black guy it's "___ing n-word!!"

Creepn
02-03-2013, 03:04 PM

I will admit that it's obvious white people aren't as stereotyped as blacks. Let's say you see a white guy jumping the fence to catch a bus on time. People will laugh and say "haha look how crafty/smart he is". When it's a black guy it's "___ing n-word!!"

Lol.

What about the spursinaustin poster? He was drunk and snuck in some strangers home through a doggy hole and the homeowners gave him a pillow and a blanket. If it was a black guy...

Creepn
02-03-2013, 03:53 PM

I should also tell you that (and this is speaking from experience unlike you), that a lot of "non-hispanic" white crimes goes unreported. Having lived in central Texas for a few years, white friends of mine would get busted red handed by cops only to get a little stern talk and let go. "I was young like you guys, so I understand..."

They would all laugh afterwards while I just stand there amazed.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2013, 04:53 PM
I should also tell you that (and this is speaking from experience unlike you), that a lot of "non-hispanic" white crimes goes unreported. Having lived in central Texas for a few years, white friends of mine would get busted red handed by cops only to get a little stern talk and let go. "I was young like you guys, so I understand..."

One of the biggest causes behind this is the myth most Americans have been fed that crack is infinitely worse than cocaine. The chemical composition of both is virtually the same yet the one used predominantly by black people carries penalties literally 1000x worse than the one used predominantly by white people. The war on drugs is the main reason why I still believe racism still exists in this country and why it's still much easier to be born white.

Leetonidas
02-03-2013, 07:11 PM
whites are pretty privileged in america, but is that really unexpected in a country founded by white dudes?

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
man if u want it to so bad, go and get it...do whatever it takes to get you up that ladder

i dunno why the double standards with black africans/americans, they love to play the race card or dont remind them of slavery cause there is nothing proud of it........but they have nothing wrong foul mouthing the word NIGGA like its all proud and some sort of respected word they should continue to say, when that word was use by white folks during the slavery days to describe them....

an educated man would tolerate such issues and continue thriving forward...

since we talkin about race, what are u thoughts on illegals if they are allowed to register that green card and become like you, working, contributing to society and paying taxes........yet you clowns should have a bigger concern for freeloaders of ur system then illegals..

DMC
02-03-2013, 10:54 PM

How do you know that crimes go unreported unless you're the one not reporting them or you're the one committing them? Unreported stats are non-existent, as they are unreported by nature.

Focus on what we know. We don't need presumptions of incidents not even reported. Right now the data I showed you is what we know.

DMC
02-03-2013, 10:56 PM

The white guy has to climb it though, the black guy just hurdles it, and he's the driver.

DMC
02-03-2013, 11:17 PM
If they didn't then why don't they select "some other race"?

Would you call a Mexican "black" because he has dark skin? Probably not, and he would not be accepted into your circle as a black person. Likewise there's no reason to call an Hispanic "white" because he has light skin color.

There is a liberal agenda to skew the facts regarding race, as made evident by the following excerpt from Wiki:

"Classification of Hispanics

The UCR (Uniform Crime Report) classifies most Hispanics into the "white" category. The NCVS classifies some Hispanic criminals as "white" and some as "other race". The victim categories for the NCVS are more distinct." -Wiki

So, it's ok to classify some Hispanic criminals as white, but not ok to classify Hispanic victims as white. When they say "more distinct" aren't they saying "more accurate?"

The resulting effect is that more victims are reported to be minorities while more criminals are reported to be white.

It's right there. Joust with it all you like. Let me know if you reconcile it.

Creepn
02-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Oh here we go, bringing up conspiracies and "agendas" now. Hispanic is not a race! Get it through through your head already.