PDA

View Full Version : Timvpdpoty's meltdown: suicide watch alert

Brazil
02-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Dude has always been a hater and a shitty poster but this year he is reaching the next level. After loosing his bold attributes he is going ham on everything. His favorite topic is still Tony Parker that monopolizes 80% of his posts but recently he added pop, budford, Neal, splitter, the coyote..even Manu is not safe anymore.

what happened ? Probably he is becoming extremely buthurtt about Tony Parker in a Kind of je t'aime moi non plus relation.

Except for gnsf nobody bothers anymore to read his posts but I urge you to give him a bit of attention.

His anger level is becoming worrisome I hope he is not going to do something stupid after seeing tp number 5 of the MVP race. His mom is also really concerned, she counts on our support to help his kid.

Wildcat67
02-02-2013, 03:33 PM
You're giving him just what he wants. Trolls seek attention. It is a clinically defined psychological condition. Internet trolls are literally mentally ill.

Juggity
02-02-2013, 03:45 PM
He's more a fan of complaining than a fan of the spurs.

PingPong
02-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Unlike Paranoid Pop, he doesn't take his posts seriously. It's kinda funny, if you take him just as a troll. There are some really stupid and annoying members, but I'll keep it to me.

benefactor
02-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Paint huffing overdose tbh.

Richie
02-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Ignored him so I dont accidental read any of his shitty takes. Worst poster on ST

BatManu20
02-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Ha I think you're taking his posts too seriously. After about the 5th or 6th one that I read from him I just stopped paying attention cause I knew he was a troll. Easiest way to piss of a troll is to completely ignore him. Just don't respond to his posts, and he'll have nothing going for him.

Brazil
02-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Ha I think you're taking his posts too seriously. After about the 5th or 6th one that I read from him I just stopped paying attention cause I knew he was a troll. Easiest way to piss of a troll is to completely ignore him. Just don't respond to his posts, and he'll have nothing going for him.

But but his mom is worried about him...real talk. Kid needs help tbh...try to be sensitive a little bit

Obstructed_View
02-02-2013, 04:11 PM
If everyone puts him on ignore then he won't matter. Best thing I ever did.

Sean Cagney
02-02-2013, 04:12 PM
His stupid avi even annoys the crap out of me.

Brazil
02-02-2013, 04:13 PM
If everyone puts him on ignore then he won't matter. Best thing I ever did.

:cry come on be merciful he just wants a bit of attention, he is rejected at school :cry

exstatic
02-02-2013, 04:22 PM
He's more a fan of complaining than a fan of the spurs.

That describes half of this board.

exstatic
02-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Ignored him so I dont accidental read any of his shitty takes. Worst poster on ST

freetiago is giving him a run for his money these days.

cd021
02-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Dude has always been a hater and a shitty poster but this year he is reaching the next level. After loosing his bold attributes he is going ham on everything. His favorite topic is still Tony Parker that monopolizes 80% of his posts but recently he added pop, budford, Neal, splitter, the coyote..even Manu is not safe anymore.

what happened ? Probably he is becoming extremely buthurtt about Tony Parker in a Kind of je t'aime moi non plus relation.

Except for gnsf nobody bothers anymore to read his posts but I urge you to give him a bit of attention.

His anger level is becoming worrisome I hope he is not going to do something stupid after seeing tp number 5 of the MVP race. His mom is also really concerned, she counts on our support to help his kid.

He's a jackass. Props for putting him on blast.

ffadicted
02-02-2013, 04:46 PM
tbh that Tevez avvy says all you need to know about the wanker... he's obv just trollin around

eric365
02-02-2013, 04:52 PM

I have him on ignore list as well

benfti
02-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Worst poster on ST

I dont post a lot, joined a year ago, took me less than 24 hours from when I first came to this site to work that out.

I also have him on ignore. I am a member of a number of different forums on a number of different topics from all over the world, and I have never ever done that before.

ElNono
02-02-2013, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't worry until he befriends lefty, tbh...

Reck
02-02-2013, 05:56 PM
He has been going HAM on Avante in the club which I find amusing and actually has been kind of funny to read the last couple of days.

He's living like he has only a week to live. :lol

lefty
02-02-2013, 06:10 PM
A lot of butthurt in this thread

If you are annoyed by his posts, you really are a bunch of sissies

Dr. Robert Lee
02-02-2013, 07:04 PM

STFU, he's one of the best posters on here, you f00l.

jestersmash
02-02-2013, 07:09 PM
I put him on my ignore list about a year ago. He's the only person I've ever put on my ignore list.

PingPong
02-02-2013, 07:09 PM
STFU, he's one of the best posters on here, you f00l.

+1.

ST members don't have sense of humor...

AussieFanKurt
02-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Just don't take him seriously and its all good. He can't spell so its impossible to anyways and he isn't annoying. You feel sorry for him almost he seems so mentally unstable/deficient

Leetonidas
02-02-2013, 07:27 PM
The thing is, he's not a troll, he really is just a stupid fucking idiot

HI-FI
02-02-2013, 07:46 PM

smh at Brazil for the pre-Napoleonic class warfare bads.

i also don't get the hate for TDMVPDPOY. is he retarded? well, let's just say there is a 99% chance he caught a lot of boomerangs with his head as a kid. but it's his ability to press through that, to form some coherent thought on here with the barest elements of language that makes him a legend. his thread calling out Peter Holt for Caterpillar was so unintentionally brilliant, I just don't get the hate tbh. I enjoy reading one of his retarded takes over the latest Trade Machine/auto erotica threads tbh.

lefty
02-02-2013, 07:56 PM

i also don't get the hate for TDMVPDPOY. is he retarded? well, let's just say there is a 99% chance he caught a lot of boomerangs with his head as a kid. but it's his ability to press through that, to form some coherent thought on here with the barest elements of language that makes him a legend. his thread calling out Peter Holt for Caterpillar was so unintentionally brilliant, I just don't get the hate tbh. I enjoy reading one of his retarded takes over the latest Trade Machine/auto erotica threads tbh.
:lmao

Dr. Robert Lee
02-02-2013, 08:02 PM
ima cut u

Reck
02-02-2013, 08:05 PM

Well he was right about that.

Look at all the other gnsf being butthurt over this thread. :lol

PingPong
02-02-2013, 08:22 PM

Is he an aussie for real?

JingleJangleJingle
02-02-2013, 08:23 PM
i find his avatar obnoxiously annoying

Reck
02-02-2013, 08:32 PM

That's irrelevant information.

Pauleta14
02-02-2013, 08:42 PM
You're giving him just what he wants. Trolls seek attention. It is a clinically defined psychological condition. Internet trolls are literally mentally ill.

This.

Dr. Robert Lee
02-02-2013, 08:51 PM
He's one of the best posters on here. You fuckers are just jealous that you suck at posting.

TDMVPDPOY
02-02-2013, 10:35 PM
lol french wankers butthurt

polandprzem
02-02-2013, 10:38 PM
off the window

lefty
02-02-2013, 11:16 PM

:lol

Brazil
02-03-2013, 07:33 AM

:lol

:lol we are doomed

Brazil
02-03-2013, 07:34 AM

Sup buddy, how is your mom doin' tbh? We are all worried. Everything is fine? Are the pills helping control your anger?

Brazil
02-03-2013, 07:40 AM

Pre napoleonic warfare ? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Sup buddy, how is your mom doin' tbh? We are all worried. Everything is fine? Are the pills helping control your anger?

yeh bring out the mom jokes clown....

u butt hurt so many years, u make a thread to call me out...

Brazil
02-03-2013, 12:15 PM

It is not your fault

It is not your fault

:cry I spent my time posting shitty stuff full of hate and yet someone is calling me out :cry

it is not your fault and we are all here to help you control that damn anger. Jus accept the hand I am offering you.

Dr. Robert Lee
02-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Whoops, Germany just pwned France again. It's 1940 all over again.

Let's not forget the year that Dirk kicked the shit out of Frenchie Parker in the WCF in 2006. SMGDH. Fucking pussy surrenders. That's all these French wankers ever do is surrender. Tony is the same way. He just gives up, has no heart.

Brazil
02-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Whoops, Germany just pwned France again. It's 1940 all over again.

Let's not forget the year that Dirk kicked the shit out of Frenchie Parker in the WCF in 2006. SMGDH. Fucking pussy surrenders. That's all these French wankers ever do is surrender. Tony is the same way. He just gives up, has no heart.

Cool story scrah

Dr. Robert Lee
02-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Cool story scrah
When was the last time Tony put this team on his back and carried them to a title? Oh, that's right, never. Tony didn't DESERVE that POS 2007 Finals MVP Trophy he got. That was ALL TIM DUNCAN. Fucking French wanker stole Timmy's glory that POS hero baller.

Brazil
02-03-2013, 01:48 PM
When was the last time Tony put this team on his back and carried them to a title? Oh, that's right, never. Tony didn't DESERVE that POS 2007 Finals MVP Trophy he got. That was ALL TIM DUNCAN. Fucking French wanker stole Timmy's glory that POS hero baller.

He mad :lol nice troll timvpdpoty ! :lmao

Dr. Robert Lee
02-03-2013, 01:49 PM
He mad :lol nice troll timvpdpoty ! :lmao
Fkn Tony scrub hero ball disappears when the going gets tough. All he cares about is getting his. If he scores 45 points and the team loses by 20, he'd be happy that selfish Frenchie scrubby pos wanker.

Brazil
02-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Tell me more about that tbh its interesting. You don't think he deserved the award ? And all his talking about tp being in the MVP conversation, how do you feel about that ? Do you think that tp doesn't pass the ball enough to Manu ?

Brazil
02-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Fkn Tony scrub hero ball disappears when the going gets tough. All he cares about is getting his. If he scores 45 points and the team loses by 20, he'd be happy that selfish Frenchie scrubby pos wanker.

Funny stuff to create a troll to not feel alone with just lefty... Are you going to create a crew ?

Dr. Robert Lee
02-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Tell me more about that tbh its interesting. You don't think he deserved the award ? And all his talking about tp being in the MVP conversation, how do you feel about that ? Do you think that tp doesn't pass the ball enough to Manu ?
No, he didn't deserve the award in 2007. Tim Duncan carried that team. Tony just put up some hero ball in the Finals against a scrub Cleveland team and stole the award. Timmy should have took charge and played some hero ball of his own. Dude is too unselfish sometimes...

Parker has played better this year, but he still goes into hero mode too often. Without Duncan, this team is going to tank unless Manu steps up. The Frenchie rarely creates opportunities for anyone except for himself, unlike Manu, who has been the finest playmaker we've had for the last decade. Without Manu, we don't win the title in 2005 or 2007. Without Tony, we still probably win the 2007 Finals and I think Beno Udrih could have carried us in the 2005 Finals if necessary, tbh.

Funny stuff to create a troll to not feel alone with just lefty... Are you going to create a crew ?
lolwut

AussieFanKurt
02-03-2013, 04:53 PM
As soon as Dr. Lee said Fkn you knew it was TIMVPDPOY

Paranoid Pop
02-03-2013, 05:05 PM

Not sure, he seems way dumber than the original who does have his moments once in a while imo tbqh. Dr something just sucks.

stéphane
02-03-2013, 05:09 PM
You shouldn't even bother at this point Brazil...

And Lefty with the butt hurt comment, I seriously peed my pants considering how the Fennecs kicked a$$ in the CAN...

Brazil
02-03-2013, 09:43 PM
You shouldn't even bother at this point Brazil...

I do bother dude needs help he is going to do something dramatic and you know I am a good guy trying to help him going out of his depression. I'm doing it for the kids :cry

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 10:11 PM
you clowns should ask timvp and verify that dr.lee IP if his me..

other than that the french wanker is gettin excited cause..........................

they about to win their first war

lefty
02-03-2013, 11:24 PM

Truce bombs :lol

lefty
02-03-2013, 11:25 PM
:cry :cry :cry.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-04-2013, 02:55 AM

Oddly, I agree. He's wallpaer around here, really ugly wallpaper, but part of the surroundings nonetheless.

The thing is, he's not a troll, he really is just a stupid fucking idiot

A bit of both I methinks.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure he is. We hate to have to admit it though.

i find his avatar obnoxiously annoying

I think that's the idea.

He's one of the best posters on here. You fuckers are just jealous that you suck at posting.

One of his troll accounts, no doubt, and he probably runs it through a proxy for a different IP Address (he's got some cunning...).

The phenom himself! :lmao

Sharp eyes. ;)

FkLA
02-04-2013, 03:23 AM
If theres one thing hes right about its about Tonys (and most frenchies) lack of balls tbh.

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 03:25 AM
If theres one thing hes right about its about Tonys (and most frenchies) lack of balls tbh.
Tony doesn't have the gut to carry a team in the POs. He's a great regular season player who can't carry a team when the going gets tough.

His defense is also atrocious. He was Westbrick's bitch in the WCF last year. Most of the time he's just out there waving the white flag on D. Must be the Frenchie in him that makes me surrender like that so easily, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 04:30 AM
lol french wankers trying to regulate the haters,

this aint fkn no libya, mali or those ice age countries fighting with rocks and stones u clowns

go ahead and run away from ur battles asking mods for help clowns....

Brazil
02-04-2013, 06:25 AM
:lol asking mods for help
:lol fkn
:lol creating a troll for backing up shitty takes
:lol lefty e friend
:lol meltdown
:lol first ST poster ever to be unbolded
:lol haters

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 06:48 AM
:lol asking mods for help
:lol fkn
:lol creating a troll for backing up shitty takes
:lol lefty e friend
:lol meltdown
:lol first ST poster ever to be unbolded
:lol haters

lol this clown is so butthurt now his regurgitating shit and making up shit about haters....

he mad, he cant bring an argument to the table to defend his shit wanker of a hero on the team...

where have i ask mods for help?...dont even own a troll account, and this clown is already saying its mine....watta clown...

yeh keep on talkin you clown, thats what the french are known for...running away as usual when things get tough

Brazil
02-04-2013, 06:56 AM
lol this clown is so butthurt now his regurgitating shit and making up shit about haters....

he mad, he cant bring an argument to the table to defend his shit wanker of a hero on the team...

where have i ask mods for help?...dont even own a troll account, and this clown is already saying its mine....watta clown...

yeh keep on talkin you clown, thats what the french are known for...running away as usual when things get tough

:lol speaking of butthurt
:lol rage crisis

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 07:03 AM
:lol speaking of butthurt
:lol rage crisis

being mad to correct this clown? go juggle a ball clown

Brazil
02-04-2013, 07:06 AM
being mad to correct this clown? go juggle a ball clown

keep on going.... I'm doing that for you... take that as a catharsis (process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions) (I'm adding the definition so you don't need to google it... you're welcome tbh)

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 07:10 AM
keep on going.... I'm doing that for you... take that as a catharsis (process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions) (I'm adding the definition so you don't need to google it... you're welcome tbh)

like i said, go a juggle a ball clown

Boomersgold
02-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Was this thread really necessary? If you dislike TDMVPDPOY's posts, then ignore him.

Brazil
02-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Was this thread really necessary? If you dislike TDMVPDPOY's posts, then ignore him.

no shit?

Brazil
02-04-2013, 07:31 AM
like i said, go a juggle a ball clown

tell me more

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 08:56 AM
no shit?
Sherlock.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Tony doesn't have the gut to carry a team in the POs. He's a great regular season player who can't carry a team when the going gets tough.

His defense is also atrocious. He was Westbrick's bitch in the WCF last year. Most of the time he's just out there waving the white flag on D. Must be the Frenchie in him that makes me surrender like that so easily, tbh.

TP: 21.5, 3.8 reb, 6.3 ast 48% FG

Westbrook: 18.1, 5.8 reb, 7.1 ast, 37.8% FG

TP outscored Westbrook in every game but one. He averaged 2 rebounds less and .8 less assists but averaged 3.4 points more and shot 10% better. You're a retard, thanks for playing

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 09:52 AM

TP outscored Westbrook in every game but one. He averaged 2 rebounds less and .8 less assists but averaged 3.4 points more and shot 10% better. You're a retard, thanks for playing
The fact that our STARTING POINT GUARD only averaged 6.3 assists per game in the WCF is PATHETIC. Absolutely PATHETIC. That is PATHETIC. Parker was just heroing it up out there in the WCF. He didn't give a DAMN about the team. He just cared about getting his and that's it. He didn't give a fuck if the team won or not. No, he was just going to put up a lot of points and be done with it, hero ball and all. Passing the ball is overrated, Tony says!

Thanks for playing. Now go on continuing to defend our pathetic Frenchie "point guard". No, more like HERO GUARD, tbh!

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 10:52 AM
He would've probably had 3 more assists a game if Danny Green could've hit anything and Tiago didn't disappear. Manu didn't do shit in that series either. You're a fucking idiot

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Also, just to shit on you some more, in the 2012 playoffs, Tony Parker was #4 in assists per game, behind Rondo, CP3, and Conley (by .3). He was #5 in total assists behind LeBron, Wade (by 5), Rondo, and Westbrook. Top 5 in the playoffs in both categories is pretty pathetic huh. :rolleyes fucking dipshit. Let's not also forget that of the players ahead of him in total assists, they all played in more games than Parker, and besides maybe Rondo, they all had elite players to pass the ball to.

:cry Tony had less assists per game than Chris Paul and Rondo, he doesn't care about his team :cry

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 11:09 AM

the backdoor sweep says otherwise

parker was just extending the series to pad his stats

Brazil
02-04-2013, 11:15 AM
The fact that our STARTING POINT GUARD only averaged 6.3 assists per game in the WCF is PATHETIC. Absolutely PATHETIC. That is PATHETIC. Parker was just heroing it up out there in the WCF. He didn't give a DAMN about the team. He just cared about getting his and that's it. He didn't give a fuck if the team won or not. No, he was just going to put up a lot of points and be done with it, hero ball and all. Passing the ball is overrated, Tony says!

Thanks for playing. Now go on continuing to defend our pathetic Frenchie "point guard". No, more like HERO GUARD, tbh!

:lol "our"

like you are a spurs fan

Brazil
02-04-2013, 11:16 AM
the backdoor sweep says otherwise

parker was just extending the series to pad his stats

wow that's impressive, tony had the power to extend a serie at will but not the power to win the serie by himself... it makes a lot of sense tbh

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 11:21 AM
wow that's impressive, tony had the power to extend a serie at will but not the power to win the serie by himself... it makes a lot of sense tbh

yeh he extended by losing the next 4 games...it is what it is

Brazil
02-04-2013, 11:33 AM
yeh he extended by losing the next 4 games...it is what it is

so he sabotaged his own team after the 2-0 to extend the serie and stat pad... ah ok now I understand your pov...very clever I would never have thought about that. I was already a big fan of your work regulating fools but now you are becoming the ST godfather

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 11:38 AM
so he sabotaged his own team after the 2-0 to extend the serie and stat pad... ah ok now I understand your pov...very clever I would never have thought about that. I was already a big fan of your work regulating fools but now you are becoming the ST godfather

if he was that good...how come he shit the bed when thabo was on him?

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Thabo is the best perimeter defender in the league and Tony still put up 21.5 on 48%. That's really "shitting the bed" you stupid gook

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Thabo is the best perimeter defender in the league and Tony still put up 21.5 on 48%. That's really "shitting the bed" you stupid gook

so why does he shit the bed every time the other team chucks a wing defender on him...cmon now man, the same tactic used since lakers 3peat on him still working....yet he hasnt found a way from that exploit..

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 01:19 PM
:lol "our"

like you are a spurs fan
You're not a Spurs fan, bro. You're just a Frenchie riding Hero Ball's coattails, tbh.

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Tbh, I think it's pretty clear with Tony now. He shows up during the regular season and pads his stats, but he is incapable of carrying this team in the playoffs. It is NO COINCIDENCE that since he has become this team's "star" we haven't done JACK SHIT in the playoffs. Can't argue with that, Frenchie homers.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 01:38 PM
so why does he shit the bed every time the other team chucks a wing defender on him...cmon now man, the same tactic used since lakers 3peat on him still working....yet he hasnt found a way from that exploit..

God damn you're retarded. The Lakers tactic was to close the lane and make shit players like Hedo Turkoglu and Devin Brown hit jumpers, which they didn't. Sefolosha is a wing defender, like you said, and Parker is not a wing, he's a 6'1" PG. Sticking a much taller on athletic player on him wasn't even the problem, the problem was Westbrook "guarding" Danny Green who couldn't hit a shot to save his life. If Green had hit even 35% of his shots the Thunder would have lost. Only a moron would blame our best player for our shit role players bricking countless wide open three pointers. But then again, you're a moron, so I'm not surprised.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Also Robert Lee, shut the fuck up you piece of shit :lol I already took a fat shit on your bullshit claims which you didn't even bother to refute because you're a retard.

By the way, was Tony not a "star" when he was an All-Star in 2007 and won a Finals MVP? :lmao TP has to be the only non-star player in history to win one of those tbh.

cue the :cry james worthy wasn't a star :cry bullshit

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Also Robert Lee, shut the fuck up you piece of shit :lol I already took a fat shit on your bullshit claims which you didn't even bother to refute because you're a retard.

By the way, was Tony not a "star" when he was an All-Star in 2007 and won a Finals MVP? :lmao TP has to be the only non-star player in history to win one of those tbh.

cue the :cry james worthy wasn't a star :cry bullshit
I already told you that Tony didn't deserve that MVP trophy. Learn to read! The Cavs sucked ass and we rolled them over. Per par, Tony stacked his stats against shit teams and went Hero against the Cavs, who aside from LeBron, were a team full of scrubby POS. Timmy is unselfish, unfortunately, so he just stood idly by while Tony Heroed himself to a total bullshit Finals MVP Trophy. One of the biggest tragedies of all time, tbh. Timmy deserved that award, not our "point" guard.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Averaged the most points in the series against a very good defensive squad and destroyed his opposition. How did he not deserve it? In the Finals, he was the most valuable player, and that is what the award is designated for.

You still have yet to acknowledge me shitting on your claim that a starting PG in the WCF averaging 6.3apg is pathetic. You're just a Parker hater, plain and simple.

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Averaged the most points in the series against a very good defensive squad and destroyed his opposition. How did he not deserve it? In the Finals, he was the most valuable player, and that is what the award is designated for.

You still have yet to acknowledge me shitting on your claim that a starting PG in the WCF averaging 6.3apg is pathetic. You're just a Parker hater, plain and simple.
Parker is all about getting his own. He doesn't care about the team. He's definitely on a different level than the Chris Pauls of the world, who put TEAM over SELF.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Still not providing any evidence whatsoever, just rhetoric and bullshit. You fail, gg :tu

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Still not providing any evidence whatsoever, just rhetoric and bullshit. You fail, gg :tu
All you do is spew bullshit out of your asshole brother. Show me some evidence and I'll retort. But you have no evidence. You're just a fucking Frenchie fanboy, like the rest of them.

You probably blow Gary Neal's fkn scrub ass, too. God damn chubby chucker.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 02:16 PM

Also, just to shit on you some more, in the 2012 playoffs, Tony Parker was #4 in assists per game, behind Rondo, CP3, and Conley (by .3). He was #5 in total assists behind LeBron, Wade (by 5), Rondo, and Westbrook. Top 5 in the playoffs in both categories is pretty pathetic huh. :rolleyes fucking dipshit. Let's not also forget that of the players ahead of him in total assists, they all played in more games than Parker, and besides maybe Rondo, they all had elite players to pass the ball to.

:cry Tony had less assists per game than Chris Paul and Rondo, he doesn't care about his team :cry

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
I can already see the reply. "Parker averaged less assists than Paul and Rondo! He's not a team player :cry "

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Butthurt much?

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 02:36 PM
When Tony starts throwing up Heroes, it's a guarantee that the team's offensive flow dies along with it. It's pretty sad to watch. I guess Tony is used to getting what is "his." When Eva wouldn't let him mess around with other women (like Brent Barry's wife), he just tossed her to the curb. Fkn scrub POS cheater GOD DAMNIT.

superbigtime
02-04-2013, 03:55 PM

...or just having a normal level of annoyance tolerance. I have him on ignore list. A list of one.

Brazil
02-04-2013, 04:09 PM
if he was that good...how come he shit the bed when thabo was on him?

why are you deflecting tbh ? can you please elaborate on the TP sabotaging his own team to extend the serie to stat pad ?

The fact that he is good or not and whether he shits the bed or not has nothing to do with him sabotaging his own team tbh.

Brazil
02-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Parker is all about getting his own. He doesn't care about the team. He's definitely on a different level than the Chris Pauls of the world, who put TEAM over SELF.

what about sabotaging his own team ?

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 04:35 PM
what about sabotaging his own team ?
I don't think he purposely sabotages his own team, but when he goes into Hero Mode to impress the ladies that's an indirect effect, I suppose.

Leetonidas
02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
You still haven't addressed me shitting on your claim

Dr. Robert Lee
02-04-2013, 11:42 PM
You still haven't addressed me shitting on your claim
I shat in your mouth, bitch.

HI-FI
02-05-2013, 12:53 AM
i think the most inspiring part of this thread is to see the algerian and vietnamese team up against the French.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0r5n6d3Bh1qcay1ao1_500.gif

AussieFanKurt
02-05-2013, 03:55 AM
As already mentioned don't you remember Green and other disappearances in WCF, hard to get assists when chokers miss all shots

Brazil
02-05-2013, 06:02 AM
why are you deflecting tbh ? can you please elaborate on the TP sabotaging his own team to extend the serie to stat pad ?

The fact that he is good or not and whether he shits the bed or not has nothing to do with him sabotaging his own team tbh.

:cry I realized I posted again a stupid take and I don't want to reply to the French :cry

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 10:19 AM
As already mentioned don't you remember Green and other disappearances in WCF, hard to get assists when chokers miss all shots
Excuses. You Tony dick suckers always have plenty of them. :lol

Pauleta14
02-05-2013, 10:45 AM
i think the most inspiring part of this thread is to see the algerian and vietnamese team up against the French.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0r5n6d3Bh1qcay1ao1_500.gif

:lol This thread in really entertaining after all...

Brazil
02-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Excuses. You Tony dick suckers always have plenty of them. :lol

timvpdpoty alias Dr. Rober Lee :lol

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx1g6ZaCw2ScfkY9BcSwW_qI341yy8K UUnLTz3rJMF9RM-r7DA

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 03:47 PM
timvpdpoty alias Dr. Rober Lee :lol

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx1g6ZaCw2ScfkY9BcSwW_qI341yy8K UUnLTz3rJMF9RM-r7DA
Who the fuck is that?

Brazil
02-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Who the fuck is that?

you look nice in that picture tbh

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 04:06 PM
you look nice in that picture tbh
lolwut

God damn Frenchie deceiving himself with the own bullshit he has built up in his swollen brain, tbh.

AussieFanKurt
02-05-2013, 04:33 PM
stop making us aussie's look like utter wankers lee/tdmvp

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm not a fucking Aussie, you wanker.

TDMVPDPOY
02-05-2013, 05:34 PM

lol following a club full of rapists...gtfo kent b4 u call me out

AussieFanKurt
02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
lol following a club full of rapists...gtfo kent b4 u call me out

lol rapist card... oldest and most wrong card in the book

Brazil
02-12-2013, 02:18 PM
time to bump this thread. I thought his mental health was getting better but then all of sudden after spurs sans tim, manu, tp and jax won on the road against the bulls, dude exploded in a new and weird but quite funny theory: time to retire the 3 tosb and give more touches to our new franchise player KL already better than Paul George... true story here.

Wow I cannot wait to see that: an improved Paul George version leading Neal, Bonner, Blair, Tiago, Nando... during a RS run.

Sildegil
02-22-2013, 11:13 AM
I guess his agony will last forever. He must feel his worst nightmare will never end.

Not sure he will get reconfort from his gay redneck buddy Robert Lee.

TIMVPDOTY smashing his pillow : "Hero ball, hero ball Mother Fucker, hero ball !!!"

Brazil
02-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Since he is blocked downstairs he is becoming much more reasonable he even started a thread with actual arguments in it. I'm quite impressed, timvp medicine is doing wonders.

Brazil
12-21-2013, 07:55 AM

Elnonostradamus with the hit again per par calling the team up back in February. Goat nono tbh

Brazil
12-21-2013, 07:57 AM
#freeaussiefknwanker

ElNono
12-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Elnonostradamus with the hit again per par calling the team up back in February. Goat nono tbh

:wow

ElNono
12-21-2013, 08:48 AM
#fknkents #anxietytroopers