02-02-2013, 09:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8908775

:lol Peyton

Trill Clinton
02-02-2013, 09:35 PM
well deserved

Creepn
02-02-2013, 10:19 PM
He's about to rack up more awards. I don't think he prepared that many speeches.

resistanze
02-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Thank God, the sportswriters made the right choice.

Avante
02-03-2013, 12:11 AM
So where do we put him?

1.Jim Brown
2.Barry Sanders
3.Walter Payton
4.Adrian Peterson

????

We really do have to go with...dominance of era...but how do we ignore he's doing his thing against the greatest defensive players ever as a whole?

Hell if Sanders had played when Brown did it would have looked just like a video game. Runs that last 2 minutes as he zigged and zagged all over the place with those slow white cats chasing him.

Blake
02-03-2013, 01:14 AM
What a shitty post.

Nobody can ever accuse you of a lack of perseverance.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2013, 01:20 AM
nobody ever said he wasn't consistent

Avante
02-03-2013, 01:21 AM
What a shitty post.

Nobody can ever accuse you of a lack of perseverance.

Sorry man...

Jim Brown (Syracuse) was a Cleveland Brown, he ruled the late 50's mid 60's. 6-2 230 and fast with agility.

Barry Sanders (Oklahoma St) was a Detrot Lion, incredible elusiveness, on a whole different level when it came to getting out of trouble running.

Walter Payton (Jackson St) was a Chicago Bear, the guy was a human wrecking ball with agilty and good speed.

Of course you know that Peterson (Oklahoma) is the best of the Viking backs, yep, ahead of Robert Smith (Ohio St) and Chuck Foreman (Miami).

There ya go little fella.

The greatest back that we will never see on the all time yardage list......Gale Sayers (Bears/Kansas)......only O,J.Simpson (Bills/USC) rivaled him as far as speed goes and he was only second to Sanders when it came to...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...running. Injuries did him in.

DeadlyDynasty
02-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Gratz.

Avante
02-03-2013, 01:28 AM

Nothing more stupid than comparing AP to the all time greats, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Does it hurt not knowing anything?

Blake
02-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Sorry man...

Jim Brown (Syracuse) was a Cleveland Brown, he ruled the late 50's mid 60's. 6-2 230 and fast with agility.

Barry Sanders (Oklahoma St) was a Detrot Lion, incredible elusiveness, on a whole different level when it came to getting out of trouble running.

Walter Payton (Jackson St) was a Chicago Bear, the guy was a human wrecking ball with agilty and good speed.

Of course you know that Peterson (Oklahoma) is the best of the Viking backs, yep, ahead of Robert Smith (Ohio St) and Chuck Foreman (Miami).

There ya go little fella.

AP hasn't even broken 9k yards.

take you and your crusty almanac and eat a dick.

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2013, 01:31 AM

Avante
02-03-2013, 01:34 AM
AP hasn't even broken 9k yards.

take you and your crusty almanac and eat a dick.

Are you really that fucking lame? Nobody can be that fucking dense, nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything about anything at all?

The guy has a career average of.....5.0....a carry and he is playing against the best defenders ever all geared to stop him. He's 27, now what do you think we are going to be seeing?

Dude, you gotta be the biggest waste of time ever on a forum, not a brain in your fucking head.

Oh yeah ya dumb fuck...

Still wanna compare those Saint backs totals to the Niner backs?

Clipper Nation
02-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Avante, I'm gonna need you to stop leeching off my threads with your shitty takes...

Avante
02-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Avante, I'm gonna need you to stop leeching off my threads with your shitty takes...

You're right.

Let me do it Spurtalk style.

He deserved it.

Better?

Blake
02-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Are you really that fucking lame? Nobody can be that fucking dense, nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything about anything at all?

The guy has a career average of.....5.0....a carry and he is playing against the best defenders ever all geared to stop him. He's 27, now what do you think we are going to be seeing?

You already put him #4 of all time.

You're stupid. Again. It's old. Like your crusty almanac.

Dude, you gotta be the biggest waste of time ever on a forum, not a brain in your fucking head.

Oh yeah ya dumb fuck...

Still wanna compare those Saint backs totals to the Niner backs?

No need. I was easily right about the 49ers. You were terribly wrong, fat, old and stupid in saying the Saints stable was better.

Eat a dick, princess.

Avante
02-03-2013, 03:23 AM
You already put him #4 of all time.

You're stupid. Again. It's old. Like your crusty almanac.

No need. I was easily right about the 49ers. You were terribly wrong, fat, old and stupid in saying the Saints stable was better.

Eat a dick, princess.

I can easily put him at number 4, and if you knew anything about age/avg you would to, nope, too fucking dumb.

You were dead wrong about the Niners vs Saints backs, totally wrong as usual. Remember dummy we are talking "stable of backs"..I know you don't get it.

Eat a dick, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up little fella that's how little kids talk.,

Blake
02-03-2013, 03:28 AM
I can easily put at number 4

There's no way you wouldn't make such a shitty ranking. It's what you do.

You were dead wrong about the Niners vs Saints backs, totally wrong as usual.

Which means I could not have been any more dead on target correct.

Eat a dick, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up little fella that's how little kids talk.,

Seriously, go eat a penis.

Avante
02-03-2013, 03:35 AM
There's no way you wouldn't make such a shitty ranking. It's what you do.

Which means I could not have been any more dead on target correct.

Seriously, go eat a penis.

Since I can name every NFL back since Beattie Feathers was the first to gain over a 1000 in a season, yep...4th.

Do I really have to compare the stats betweeen the Niner backs and Saints back to prove how wrong you were....again?

Doesn't it bug you being so fucking dumb, dude.....do you know anything?

I'm really starting to pity ya guy.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2013, 03:39 AM

Avante
02-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Sorry man.

Boy howdy AP sure deserves it.

Better?

Never seen a football forum so..."keep it simple"...in my life. No wonder nobody here knows shit. Just a bunch of punk kids trying to act badass in hiding. No a fucking brain among them.

Blake
02-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Since I can name every NFL back since Beattie Feathers was the first to gain over a 1000 in a season, yep...4th.

I don't care what names you pull from the crusty ol almanac. Your basic thinking skills are shitty.

Do I really have to compare the stats betweeen the Niner backs and Saints back to prove how wrong you were....again?

Doesn't it bug you being so fucking dumb, dude.....do you know anything?

I'm really starting to pity ya guy.

Knock yourself out, princess. The shit pile is already enormous; one more shitty take won't matter at this point.

And when I tell you to chew on a cock, it's just advice on how you can do your part to improve this forum. Nothing more. :tu

Avante
02-03-2013, 03:54 AM
I don't care what names you pull from the crusty ol almanac. Your basic thinking skills are shitty.

Knock yourself out, princess. The shit pile is already enormous; one more shitty take won't matter at this point.

And when I tell you to chew on a cock, it's just advice on how you can do your part to improve this forum. Nothing more. :tu

You mean those thinking skills that has a guy totally dominating the best defensive athletes of all time?And thinking just maybe averaging 5.0 yards a carry vs that level of competition is far more awe inspiring that what others before him were doing. Do you have a clue about what I'm even talking about?

If you are really worried about this forum then why not try and educate yourself on the game instead of bugging those who know the game with all your stupid bullshit and....suck a dick.....what are you retarded?

Grow up little freak, learn the game. Why do you even post on a football forum?

Blake
02-03-2013, 04:17 AM
You mean those thinking skills that has a guy totally dominating the best defensive athletes of all time?And thinking just maybe averaging 5.0 yards a carry vs that level of competition is far more awe inspiring that what others before him were doing. Do you have a clue about what I'm even talking about?

Princess, you have no clue what you are even talking about.

If you are really worried about this forum then why not try and educate yourself on the game instead of bugging those who know the game with all your stupid bullshit and....suck a dick.....what are you retarded?

you don't know shit. That's why your posts are shit.

Grow up little freak, learn the game. Why do you even post on a football forum?

I'm here to talk football with other posters that know the game.

Go eat a dick, princess.

mojorizen7
02-03-2013, 04:35 AM

+1

TheCultOfPersonality
02-03-2013, 07:07 AM
I agree.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Sorry man.

Boy howdy AP sure deserves it.

Better?
Yes, since at least it isn't a pointless list, a blues video nobody will watch, or a shitty take....

Never seen a football forum so..."keep it simple"...in my life. No wonder nobody here knows shit. Just a bunch of punk kids trying to act badass in hiding. No a fucking brain among them.
For someone who hates if here so much, you sure are reluctant to leave, tbh....

SpursRock20
02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Adrian Peterson all day! Well deserved!

DPG21920
02-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Well deserved. A few good candidates, but even taking the injury out of the equation and that storyline and just evaluating what he did, still the MVP. The other stuff just makes it more mind-boggling.