PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Down goes Duncan

benefactor
02-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Looked bad.

Reck
02-02-2013, 09:29 PM
What the fuck? His first game back and he gets re-injured? Tell me you're trolling bro.

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Was it serious? I hope not...

KL2
02-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Time to unleash the beast...

benefactor
02-02-2013, 09:31 PM
No trolling. Someone fell and rolled over his knee from behind.

TE
02-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Fuck man

benefactor
02-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Time to unleash the beast...
No...it's time to pray the Spurs window isn't permanently nailed shut.

KL2
02-02-2013, 09:33 PM
He leaned on Jack and Blair ön his way to the locker room however he started walking by himself after a while, I doubt it's anything serious, he also had a brace on his knee he hurt

Reck
02-02-2013, 09:34 PM
No trolling. Someone fell and rolled over his knee from behind.

Damn..

At least the Spurs have shown they can win games without him in the RS.

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgI-qbrWVo

Sorry to Spurs fans, it must really suck right now knowing that a legit championship team may have had their nucleus destroyed tonight, quite possibly ruining the chance of winning a title ever again.

DMC
02-02-2013, 09:41 PM
I wont lie to you, I love LG but Spurstalk board is 1000000 x better in quality. You can post videos\pix\etc and the site is never down. But then again Im sure this site has way more users.

Stalin
02-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Was it serious? I hope not...

that hoola hoop sweetie in your sig is damn fine, scrah

irishock
02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
The Spurs dynasty is over if this is serious.

Juggity
02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Sprained a knee and an ankle. Nothing serious so far.

Reck
02-02-2013, 09:49 PM

Really scrah? An assless white, overly crisp tanned chick does it for you?

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I wont lie to you, I love LG but Spurstalk board is 1000000 x better in quality. You can post videos\pix\etc and the site is never down. But then again Im sure this site has way more users.

It's true, I love this site as far as the ability to post pix, LG doesnt offer that. Unfortunately, as one of our mods so eloquently put it, trying to debate with the NBA fans here is like joining the KKK to teach tolerance.

Grit and Grind
02-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Hope he's ok

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 09:53 PM
The Spurs dynasty is over if this is serious.

They would have to have a dynasty in the first place tho for it to be over TBH.

Juggity
02-02-2013, 09:56 PM
They would have to have a dynasty in the first place tho for it to be over TBH.

?

In what way is 4 titles involving the same players and coach not a dynasty?

DMC
02-02-2013, 09:57 PM
It's true, I love this site as far as the ability to post pix, LG doesnt offer that. Unfortunately, as one of our mods so eloquently put it, trying to debate with the NBA fans here is like joining the KKK to teach tolerance.

Since you stated you're here to troll until you get banned, your words are as meaningless s your team's recent "streak".

So talk more about your career.

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 09:58 PM
?

In what way is 4 titles involving the same players and coach not a dynasty?

Same reason Spurs fans dont consider 5 rings in 10 years, and 7 trips to the NBA finals as just an average title run

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Since you stated you're here to troll until you get banned, your words are as meaningless s your team's recent "streak".

So talk more about your career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZbq-05oRI

DMC
02-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Same reason Spurs fans dont consider 5 rings in 10 years, and 7 trips to the NBA finals as just an average title run

The early 2000 Lakers were a Dynasty. The Shaqless Lakers did good, but not a dynasty. Shaq destroyed teams. The Shaq-less Lakers were beaten by the Celtics, but they were a powerhouse in the West until Dirk took a huge shit on them.

DMC
02-02-2013, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZbq-05oRI

Someone who drops "career" in the middle of a discussion and then stoves up about it is embarrassed about their career.

Juggity

Don't know what you're trying to say. You may want to clarify.

The Lakers had a dynasty from 2000-2002 with Shaq at the helm. They came close to a second dynasty with Gasol and Kobe at the helm, but ultimately did not succeed to the same extent.

Stalin
Really scrah? An assless white, overly crisp tanned chick does it for you?

sure, why not? i like her moves too, and don't act like you wouldn't, scrah :lol:lol

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 10:02 PM
The early 2000 Lakers were a Dynasty. The Shaqless Lakers did good, but not a dynasty. Shaq destroyed teams. The Shaq-less Lakers were beaten by the Celtics, but they were a powerhouse in the West until Dirk took a huge shit on them.

Finally, a normal NBA opinion on this forum. Shaqless Lakers were NOT a dynasty, I agree with that. But you have to consider that team to be part of the Shaq-Kobe team since it was the same formula with Kobe+Fisher+Phil and a solid big man. They are the most dominant team since the Bulls, and Showtime Lakers.

Reck
02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
sure, why not? i like her moves too, and don't act like you wouldn't, scrah :lol:lol

I seriously wouldn't (Unless she offers of course) initiate interest tbh. I like more meat on my chicken if you know what I mean. :lol

LkrFan
02-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Hope he's OK. It would be a shame for him to out with a serious injury like Barkley did. :(

Stalin
02-02-2013, 10:08 PM
I seriously wouldn't (Unless she offers of course) initiate interest tbh. I like more meat on my chicken if you know what I mean. :lol

fair enough, but i would certainly initiate to get some of that crispy chicken, brah :lol:lol

Thebesteva
02-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Hope he's OK. It would be a shame for him to out with a serious injury like Barkley did. :(

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Juggity
02-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Career-ending or not, TD's place is cemented in the top 10 NBA players of all time.

The same can't be said for anyone else currently in the NBA.

Reck
02-02-2013, 10:22 PM
fair enough, but i would certainly initiate to get some of that crispy chicken, brah :lol:lol

Haha. Well played my russian delegate.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-02-2013, 10:37 PM
He sucks anyway. Not like the spurs are winning shit anyway. 3 rings aren't bad though

benefactor
02-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Video for those that missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ljaFPpJ2nw

DMC
02-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Finally, a normal NBA opinion on this forum. Shaqless Lakers were NOT a dynasty, I agree with that. But you have to consider that team to be part of the Shaq-Kobe team since it was the same formula with Kobe+Fisher+Phil and a solid big man. They are the most dominant team since the Bulls, and Showtime Lakers.

Pretty sure everyone here knows that already, and they also know that 3 Finals MVPs went to Shaq, not Kobe, in that Dynasty period. Shaq left, Dynasty left. Tim is still around. He was around for 4 rings, and won 3 MVPs (Like Shaq). The Spurs Dynasty continues, as they have had winning seasons since their 1st championship.

So go back to LG and talk about obvious shit where you and your friends can talk about how Kobe is better than Jordan.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-02-2013, 10:43 PM
After seeing the video it's clear...... he's done. And whatever slim title hopes SA had are done too.

DMC
02-02-2013, 10:48 PM
After seeing the video it's clear...... he's done. And whatever slim title hopes SA had are done too.

So the Spurs went from .005% to .0005%?

Spur_Fanatic
02-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Probably just a sprain.

ElNono
02-02-2013, 10:50 PM
sucks :depressed

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Fuck, just saw the video. That looks really bad, and I honestly don't see how that's not a torn ligament.

Bynumite
02-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Career-ending or not, TD's place is cemented in the top 10 NBA players of all time.

The same can't be said for anyone else currently in the NBA.

Duncan could be out for the season, possibly hurting San Antonio's playoff hopes and all this phag can think about is Kobe... what a phag :lmao

LkrFan
02-02-2013, 10:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ljaFPpJ2nw
Yeah, that didn't look good at all. The good thing is he had a brace on. Maybe that minimized the potential damage? Either way, it sucks.

I talk smack about TD - only out of respect - and defense of Kobe. I never like to see anything like that tbh. Hope he is just day-to-day. You guys have a really good record so you could afford to rest him until he is healthy again.

Trainwreck2100
02-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Duncan could be out for the season, possibly hurting San Antonio's playoff hopes and all this phag can think about is Kobe... what a phag :lmao

not a season ender, a career ender

Juggity
02-02-2013, 10:58 PM

Kobe? Who mentioned Kobe?

You should re-read det post son.

Now that you mention it, Kobe does fall under the umbrella of "anyone else currently in the NBA," but you seem to have inserted Kobe into the conversation yourself.

rayjayjohnson
02-02-2013, 10:59 PM
that sucks. hope he's not out long, the league is better with Duncan playing tbh, TOSB or not.

LkrFan
02-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Kobe? Who mentioned Kobe?

You should re-read det post son.

Now that you mention it, Kobe does fall under the umbrella of "anyone else currently in the NBA," but you seem to have inserted Kobe into the conversation yourself.
You implied Kobe. Don't lie. :lol

ElNono
02-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah, that didn't look good at all. The good thing is he had a brace on. Maybe that minimized the potential damage? Either way, it sucks.

I talk smack about TD - only out of respect - and defense of Kobe. I never like to see anything like that tbh. Hope he is just day-to-day. You guys have a really good record so you could afford to rest him until he is healthy again.

I know you only pretend to be an asshole... thanks for the good wishes, tbh

Same for ray

Juggity
02-02-2013, 11:03 PM
You implied Kobe. Don't lie. :lol

When I think of "top ten players in the history of the league" only one crops up in my head as currently playing. I cannot imply that which does not come to mind.

Bynumite
02-02-2013, 11:08 PM
I talk shit about the TOSB but i want to see his seasons ending with a monumental playoff beatdown, not an injury.

Reck
02-02-2013, 11:15 PM

That looked like a sweep the leg kind of move by Webster tbh. But I give him the benefit of the doubt since he was falling too.

LkrFan
02-02-2013, 11:16 PM
I know you only pretend to be an asshole... thanks for the good wishes, tbh

Same for ray
:toast

Reck

Sup ray

rayjayjohnson
Duncan is all class, no one deserves that kind of injury.

Well, no one except Kobe. Or Dwight.

rayjayjohnson
02-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Sup ray

lol i wish i was that creative.

lefty
02-02-2013, 11:18 PM
I guess we'll have to sign Oden after all. so he can share a hospital room with Timmy

Reck
02-02-2013, 11:18 PM
lol i wish i was that creative.

You are.

You're the one who uses the word phag. Do you not? :lol

rayjayjohnson
02-02-2013, 11:21 PM
You are.

You're the one who uses the word phag. Do you not? :lol

I do, that is true, but I assure you it's not me. he's online now

HI-FI
02-02-2013, 11:28 PM

Lkrfan turning the corner, revealing some soul. good stuff.

for such a horrible poster he does have a great sig.

she is very cute Stalin, i would bang the shit out of it while on the snow so that my cum would form a jizzcicle on her pussy.

in all seriousness, hope Tim is alright.

Bynumite
02-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I do, that is true, but I assure you it's not me. he's online now

Sup Bynumite

rayjayjohnson
02-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Sup Bynumite

:lol

sup ray?

Ice009
02-03-2013, 12:09 AM
I talk shit about the TOSB but i want to see his seasons ending with a monumental playoff beatdown, not an injury.

Hmm that is a true team fan take. I'd have to agree. I wouldn't want an all time great and rival going down like that. I would rather my team beat them down in the playoffs or they get hammered by another team.

Stalin
02-03-2013, 12:20 AM
Lkrfan turning the corner, revealing some soul. good stuff.

for such a horrible poster he does have a great sig.

she is very cute Stalin, i would bang the shit out of it while on the snow so that my cum would form a jizzcicle on her pussy.

in all seriousness, hope Tim is alright.

:lol:lol:lol

jeebus
02-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Duncan should go bowling

NRHector
02-03-2013, 12:36 AM

if that's the case at least the Spurs will make it to the playoffs and get the beatdown from other team than the Lakers because we all know they won't make it

Sean Cagney
02-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Hmm that is a true team fan take. I'd have to agree. I wouldn't want an all time great and rival going down like that. I would rather my team beat them down in the playoffs or they get hammered by another team.
Yep, this is what I want to see happen to Kobe yearly! When they got swept and lost by 36 that game 4 I was all glee lol. I agree on injuries ending seasons though, sucks.

DMC
02-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Don't know who hit him, but that same guy stood over him. Class move, he will be a Spur soon.

DMC
02-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Yep, this is what I want to see happen to Kobe yearly! When they got swept and lost by 36 that game 4 I was all glee lol. I agree on injuries ending seasons though, sucks.

I never want to see people get hurt like that. Broken nose for trying to win the ASG trophy as a greedy ball hogging faggot, sure, but not a career or season ending injury. Those of you who say you want that aren't interested in competition, just in getting a ring.

racm
02-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Don't know who hit him, but that same guy stood over him. Class move, he will be a Spur soon.
As much I like Martell Webster being great for Washington this year you don't want the guy near SA. He's an injury magnet.

Thebesteva
02-03-2013, 01:33 AM
Pretty sure everyone here knows that already, and they also know that 3 Finals MVPs went to Shaq, not Kobe, in that Dynasty period. Shaq left, Dynasty left. Tim is still around. He was around for 4 rings, and won 3 MVPs (Like Shaq). The Spurs Dynasty continues, as they have had winning seasons since their 1st championship.

So go back to LG and talk about obvious shit where you and your friends can talk about how Kobe is better than Jordan.

No way man, Im always on LG defending Jordan>Kobe, doesnt mean Kobe isnt a legend. No one ever really debates anyone other than Kobe V Jordan....lately its Lebron V Jordan, you mad bro?

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:39 AM
No way man, Im always on LG defending Jordan>Kobe, doesnt mean Kobe isnt a legend. No one ever really debates anyone other than Kobe V Jordan....lately its Lebron V Jordan, you mad bro?

Mad bro? Come back 4 years ago and that will be popular.

Latarian Milton
02-03-2013, 02:22 AM
nigga feigned the injury so theres no need to be concerned imho. spurs are just cruising here and they're winning games in the regular season w/ or w/o him, it's in the playoffs where they're gonna need him. duncan just needs a few extra days to rest and a legit reason to sit out tbh

Juggity
02-03-2013, 02:29 AM

LG is an echo chamber where dissent is stifled. It's like upstairs on HGH + heavy handed moderation and terrible, terrible posters like the guy with the pink elephant avatar who thinks Kobe is one of the five greatest players of all time.

The fact that anyone would have to defend Jordan>Kobe is ludicrous. It's not a debate anywhere but LG. Literally, there is no facet of that conversation that is remotely in dispute. I fail to understand how one could make an argument to the contrary.

Thebesteva
02-03-2013, 02:58 AM
LG is an echo chamber where dissent is stifled. It's like upstairs on HGH + heavy handed moderation and terrible, terrible posters like the guy with the pink elephant avatar who thinks Kobe is one of the five greatest players of all time.

The fact that anyone would have to defend Jordan>Kobe is ludicrous. It's not a debate anywhere but LG. Literally, there is no facet of that conversation that is remotely in dispute. I fail to understand how one could make an argument to the contrary.

In my experience LG has 3 kinds of posters:

1) Laker historians - There are some actual Laker historians on that site, some guys that have been to games since the days of Jerry West, and the Showtime Lakers. They chime in from time to time about the Lakers but don't post too much.

2) Average LG users such as myself, we know a ton about the Lakers, we all have different perspectives. We call a spade a spade quite often, and see it how it is.

3) The Kobe-ites, despite me being a huge Kobe Bryant fan these guys are in another league on their own. Usually they are a bit younger, and haven't seen much basketball prior to 1996-99, so they can only compare Kobe to guys like Vince Carter, Iverson, Lebron, etc. Alot of us at LG but heads with these guys, but they are part of the Laker universe.

Ultimately, LG has a majority of classy fans compared to any board I've been to. I just posted about Tim Duncan going down, go look at the reaction of LG fans (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=156895), wishing Tim Duncan well, and genuinely concerned that Tim and the Spurs chances are hurt. Let's see that type of class here at Spurs talk on any part of the board. People are hysterically laughing at Howard's shoulder injury, Kobe's 'court case' etc.

Thebesteva
02-03-2013, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE]

Jeffs
Franchise Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_4.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/avatars/animals/elephant/avatars-elephant-051111.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5062133#5062133)Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 pm Post subject:

A bit premature to call it season ending. Hopefully he's ok.

These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess. -KB

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=156895#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_report.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/report.php?mode=reportpost&id=5062133) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12599) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=12599) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5062133)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/spacer.gif

mhan00
Franchise Player

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5062137#5062137)Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 pm Post subject:

Hate the Spurs, but I hope Duncan will be okay. Couldn't tell from the clip of he was putting any weight on the knee as he was being helped into the locker room, but I hope so.

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_report.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/report.php?mode=reportpost&id=5062137) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=105) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=105) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_icq_add.gif (http://wwp.icq.com/scripts/search.dll?to=28227272) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5062137)

Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
http://www.draftexpress.com/gallery/General/1121492349.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5062202#5062202)Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm Post subject:

I hope he's okay, he's having such a good season.

Go get the MF'ers AB!

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_report.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/report.php?mode=reportpost&id=5062202) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11495) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=11495) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=5062202)

Mark_in_Tulsa
Franchise Player
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_4602.gif

Good luck big guy.

Russo21
02-03-2013, 03:30 AM
As a Spurs fan Duncan going down is as heartbreaking as it gets.

As an NBA fan i really miss Derrick Rose to. And Yao Ming's career was cut way to short. It sux watching great guys and great ballers get injured ffs

Clipper Nation
02-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Average LG users such as myself... We call a spade a spade quite often, and see it how it is.
:lmao :rollin :lmao

Ultimately, LG has a majority of classy fans compared to any board I've been to.
:lmao :rollin :lmao

People are hysterically laughing at Howard's shoulder injury, Kobe's 'court case' etc.
Kirby rapedPERIOD

rayjayjohnson
02-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Maybe I'd have sympathy for Bible or The Rapist if they didn't carry own like absolute twats

Juggity
02-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Ultimately, LG has a majority of classy fans compared to any board I've been to. I just posted about Tim Duncan going down, go look at the reaction of LG fans (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=156895), wishing Tim Duncan well, and genuinely concerned that Tim and the Spurs chances are hurt. Let's see that type of class here at Spurs talk on any part of the board. People are hysterically laughing at Howard's shoulder injury, Kobe's 'court case' etc.

If anything, I'd say this forum believes in the karma of injury. If a player is a jerk, overhyped, underperforming, etc. you get people calling him out, saying he deserved to be injured. If the player is :cry classy :cry in the traditional spurfan sense, you won't see any of that.

While no one technically "deserves" to be injured, there are many on this forum who believe that they had it coming if they don't hold themselves to the standard of decency, hard work, etc.

As for court cases, that is an entirely different matter. In that case, the blame lies on the shoulders of the player whose conduct has violated the standards set by our society. People should hold convicted sports criminals in the same regard they hold criminals from anywhere else in society.

Brazil
02-03-2013, 12:37 PM
The big fundamental will be fine he will be back soon enough to get a new good PO run

FYM
02-03-2013, 12:45 PM
I hope nothing serious. I have a crazy respect for the player and the man. Duncan was arguably one the best big of the league this season, after the hard work he put into this season he deserves a run in POs with his team.

Koolaid_Man
02-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Hope he's ok

ouuch man hate to see that..I hope that cat is ok .... I really do you gotta believe me....

tlongII
02-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Looks like a torn MCL to me. Bummer.

Bill_Brasky
02-03-2013, 01:06 PM
ouuch man hate to see that..I hope that cat is ok .... I really do you gotta believe me....

Klassaid_man

Stalin
02-03-2013, 01:36 PM

quite possible, you would know best, scrah

Bill_Brasky
02-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Work that magic for us, tlong.

Mugen
02-03-2013, 01:38 PM
partially torn MCL wouldn't be the worst news tbh. Z-Bo had that last year and was out around 8-10 weeks.

Juggity
02-03-2013, 01:57 PM
4 rings was more than generous for Big Shitty anyway, now we just need Kobe to do the same

I thought "big shitty" was exclusively reserved for Yao?

SpursIndonesia
02-03-2013, 09:01 PM
A BIG, BIG bullet aversion, tbh.

KL2
02-06-2013, 10:23 PM

Sorry to Spurs fans, it must really suck right now knowing that a legit championship team may have had their nucleus destroyed tonight, quite possibly ruining the chance of winning a title ever again.

Thankfully he was okay, sorry to hear about Pau though.

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Thankfully he was okay, sorry to hear about Pau though.

Yeah because Pau's injury is what eliminates the Lakers from winning it all this year :lol

Juggity
02-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah because Pau's injury is what eliminates the Lakers from winning it all this year :lol

Pretty much, tbh.

Otaku
02-06-2013, 10:44 PM

Lakers and winning shouldn't be on the same sentence this year, tbh.

KL2
02-06-2013, 10:45 PM

You're right, they're fucked even with him healthy :lol

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 11:02 PM
You're right, they're fucked even with him healthy :lol

Exactly, lmao. You swear there are thousands of Laker fans pouring into the streets crying over our title hopes down the drain. :lol That was the case when Bynum turned into glassman as usual against Memphis in 2009, but this year has a very different feel to it. Pathetic beyond anything I can ever have imagined.

This is every Laker fans attitude this year TBH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Stalin
02-06-2013, 11:14 PM
^ i dunno, this lg defector, seems to bring a different angle, can't really hate, even though i want to :lol

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 11:18 PM
^ i dunno, this lg defector, seems to bring a different angle, can't really hate, even though i want to :lol

He's good people. And I have to commend him for joining during a time when the Lakers franchise is at its lowest. Most of these faggot Lakers fans here joined up after the Gasol trade/Laker victory over the Spurs in the '08 WCF.

Stalin
02-06-2013, 11:37 PM
He's good people. And I have to commend him for joining during a time when the Lakers franchise is at its lowest. Most of these faggot Lakers fans here joined up after the Gasol trade/Laker victory over the Spurs in the '08 WCF.

indeed, he counter-trolled me in an earlier thread as well :cry:cry, but it was done so skillfully, that i couldn't even hate, in that case either :lol:lol

Thebesteva
02-07-2013, 06:32 AM

indeed, he counter-trolled me in an earlier thread as well :cry:cry, but it was done so skillfully, that i couldn't even hate, in that case either :lol:lol

Thank you good sirs, I sometimes troll a little here and there but I'm pretty realistic and honest about the Lakers. In fact my post yesterday about Not 1...Not 2 is really a characture of how most Laker fans are after the Lakers get a solid win. It's kind of like having fun with that stereotype that the Lakers can do no wrong. One of my good friends is a typical homer Laker fan and he still thinks we are favorites to win the championship and Kobe has already surpassed Jordan.

I have a blast trolling him in real life when I ask him why Kobe has already surpassed Jordan, he tells me because Jordan played in an easier era. It's not to say Kobe isn't a legend, but it goes a little overboard sometimes. I can't ever bring myself to love any man as much as some of them do, TBH if half these guys met Kobe and saw how little he gave a shit about them in person they might finally let go of their man crush. As Sonny says in a Bronx Tale...when did Mickey Mantle ever care about you?