PDA

View Full Version : Manziel throwing up Hook'em sign

Riddler
02-03-2013, 09:59 AM
http://rantsports.media.s3.amazonaws.com/ncaa-football/files/2013/02/ManzielHooksEm.jpg

Manziel has never shied away from admitting the fact that he grew up wanting to play quarterback for the Texas Longhorns. During the season, a photograph of him with coach Mack Brown also made it’s way across social media. However, the Longhorns decided (for whatever ridiculous reason) that they were only interested in Manziel as a defensive player, and didn’t offer a scholarship. He chose to play for the Aggies, and the rest is history. (Before I anger every A&M fan reading this, I understand that there is nothing to say that he wouldn’t have chosen A&M over Texas had they offered him as a quarterback).
Last night, the quarterback attended a concert in Austin, and thanks to modern day technology, an image of Manziel throwing up what looks to be the “Hook ‘Em Horns” sign in front of an Austin (and likely pro-Texas crowd) is making its way across social media today.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-football/2013/02/01/is-johnny-manziel-channeling-his-inner-texas-longhorn/?HTRTY4giHOdZrYV5.99

Shouldn't be a big deal.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-03-2013, 10:02 AM
I think the joke here is UT missing out on another elite QB while having no better options than Baby McCoy and Ash.

Riddler
02-03-2013, 10:08 AM
I think the joke here is UT missing out on another elite QB while having no better options than Baby McCoy and Ash.

That is the joke and won't change until Mack is gone. Still, them die hard Aggiez be pissedd I saiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddd.

Spursfan092120
02-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Yep

Blake
02-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Still time for johnny to transfer

Riddler
02-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Also, how many good college QBs has Mack ever recruited or actually played under him? This shouldn't be a surprise.

Blake
02-03-2013, 11:15 AM
I think it has to do with the offensive coordinator.

Tech takes three star QBs and has them routinely hitting 4k yards like nothing. No reason UT can't do the same unless the OC sucks.

plenty of Leach family OCs they could have. But Mack still feels the need to coddle Gingerwhite

DMX7
02-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Still time for johnny to transfer

lol. How ridiculously funny would that be? The thing is he probably wants to, but he knows Aggie fans would probably lynch him if he ever did. Plus he would have to sit out a year.

FkLA
02-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Yep

:lmao southwest texas state university

Vito Corleone
02-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Also, how many good college QBs has Mack ever recruited or actually played under him? This shouldn't be a surprise.

Mack has had a good to great QB play every year til 2010.

Starting with Major Applewhite who was Big 12 Off player of the year in his 2nd year. Simms for all his faults was not a bad QB, he couldn't win big games but he still won a lot of games. Vince took us to the promise land and McCoy took us pretty far winning more than 40 games in his career.

Texas fans were spoiled with our QB play for a very long time.

Then GG screwed it all up.

Fpoonsie
02-04-2013, 01:51 PM
[shrug] Prolly doing it ironically.

leemajors
02-04-2013, 02:01 PM
[shrug] Prolly doing it ironically.

Or increasing his chances of getting laid.

Fpoonsie
02-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Equally understandable, forgivable.

Get it, Johnny.

Kermit
02-04-2013, 02:53 PM
I think it's pretty safe to say that both fanbases like this kid. Obvious poon-hound. Tough as nails. Likes to party. Maybe goes to class? What's not to like?

Fpoonsie
02-04-2013, 03:00 PM
:lol

manufan10
02-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Or maybe he was just saying, "Rock on!" seeing that he is at a concert. :lol

Vito Corleone
02-04-2013, 03:41 PM
I think the kid is ghey but in the closet, that explains the fake GF

Sisk
02-04-2013, 03:42 PM
He's definitely doing the hook 'em sign. Doesn't bother me. Won heisman.

Sisk
02-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Wrong thread, Vito.

coyotes_geek
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM

:tu

Perfectly acceptable.

Spursfan092120
02-04-2013, 08:08 PM
:lmao southwest texas state university
I don't see how SWT or Texas State has anything to do with UT missing out on a top notch QB. Every UT fan in here would agree it was a mistake to not sign Manziel. You wanting to change the subject just shows you know exactly how right I am.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-04-2013, 11:22 PM
I think the kid is ghey but in the closet, that explains the fake GF

The only thing gay about him is his nickname (which he's personally made fun of for being stupid). The world tour he's been on since winning the Heisman is fuckin legit, the more I learn about Manziel the harder he is to hate.

Spursfan092120
02-04-2013, 11:54 PM
The only thing gay about him is his nickname (which he's personally made fun of for being stupid). The world tour he's been on since winning the Heisman is fuckin legit, the more I learn about Manziel the harder he is to hate.
Gotta agree with you on this one.

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2013, 12:27 AM
he's the anti tebow great white monkey baller, winning heismans and using that swag to get laid

Kermit
02-05-2013, 03:19 PM
I don't see how SWT or Texas State has anything to do with UT missing out on a top notch QB. Every UT fan in here would agree it was a mistake to not sign Manziel. You wanting to change the subject just shows you know exactly how right I am.

Texas missed out on a lot of top notch recruits. I'm so glad that you are blessed with the gift of foresight. Perhaps you, in all of your infinite wisdom, might have bequeathed your knowledge to the University of Texas in exchange for some trainer snatch. You're not right. Just fucking stupid. A lot of people passed on Manziel. A lot of people were wrong. Make sure you point that out to nearly every major university not named Oregon and Texas A&M. By the way, missing out on Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin were more egregious.

Sisk
02-05-2013, 05:47 PM
The horns did not miss out on Luck. He was going to Stanford all along.

Kermit
02-05-2013, 07:00 PM
The horns did not miss out on Luck. He was going to Stanford all along.

They didn't even try.

Sisk
02-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Would not have made a difference

Kermit
02-05-2013, 08:36 PM

Doesn't matter.

Spursfan092120
02-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Texas missed out on a lot of top notch recruits. I'm so glad that you are blessed with the gift of foresight. Perhaps you, in all of your infinite wisdom, might have bequeathed your knowledge to the University of Texas in exchange for some trainer snatch. You're not right. Just fucking stupid. A lot of people passed on Manziel. A lot of people were wrong. Make sure you point that out to nearly every major university not named Oregon and Texas A&M. By the way, missing out on Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin were more egregious.
I would agree Griffin and Luck were bigger mistakes. But Manziel called Mack..Manziel wanted to be a Longhorn more than anything. First off, I'm a fan of the Horns...as well as A&M. Mack is supposed to be known for recruiting...but Luck...Griffin...Manziel? All this to hold on to McCoy and Ash? Come on...

Blake
02-06-2013, 11:00 AM

Can you imagine the shit the bible thumping angel luvvers would be dropping if Klein had won the Heisman?

Thank god Johnny won.

Kermit
02-06-2013, 12:30 PM

And this is probably true, but it highlights a fundemental flaw in MB's recruiting philosophy. The fact that they have repeatedly promised prized recruits that they would close up shop at their position if they commit. That single flaw has deprived Texas of quality depth and has provided no protection against flameouts i.e. Squints. If anything, Saban has proved how fucking stupid that philosophy is. Would Luck have come? No. But they should have tried.

Thank God for pussy. It's going to bring the Texas Athletic Department as we now it crumbling down.

Blake
02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
The law of coddle and effect

Kermit
02-06-2013, 01:13 PM
The law of coddle and effect

Texas: We coddle. And fuck our female subordinates.