PDA

View Full Version : 300+ lb pound roommate walking around shirtless. Fair or Foul?

BUMP
02-03-2013, 12:41 PM
So basically I have 3 roommates. Me and another guy are both tall, skinny, athletic so we walk around with our shirts off sometimes (lol gay etc).

So then my 3rd roommate who's a little overweight thought he would do the same. It's not horrible but we go with it.

So now we have a 4th roommate who's over 300 lbs (lost a lot of muscle in high school so he's pretty fat now) who doesn't wanna be left out I guess. It's definitely not a sight I'd wish on most people to say the least. Should there be an 'unoffical' weight limit to where you can do stuff like this? Should I tell him or not do it cause it might hurt his feelings?

tbh I'm a little worried a girl might come over and be traumatized for life if she walks in on the wrong time if you know whottttt i mean

Trainwreck2100
02-03-2013, 12:50 PM
you started it, get over it, it is his place too

DMC
02-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Alphas don't man-gaze and are comfortable in their own skin regardless who's around. It shouldn't be an issue.

Latarian Milton
02-03-2013, 10:44 PM
guy looks just like a pregnant bitch w/ her bra & shirt off

monosylab1k
02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
:cry i'm trying to lose weight :cry

Blake
02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
sorry you're too poor to get your own place. Or at least to have just one roommate.

At least you are working on a liberal arts degree. According to some, with a follow up masters degree, you could be making as much as 40 k in five years. :tu