irishock
02-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Don't you make fun of Canada

AussieFanKurt
02-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Canada is great

Reck
02-03-2013, 05:05 PM
LOL like a 6 point lead means shit in the NBA.

Reck
02-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Canada is great

Supernatural ftw

timvp
02-03-2013, 06:22 PM
To Canada's credit, Gay is off to a good start. We'll see how long his teammates let him chuck without getting angry, tho.

racm
02-03-2013, 06:31 PM
To Canada's credit, Gay is off to a good start. We'll see how long his teammates let him chuck without getting angry, tho.

Tbh he's not the worst chucker on his team. Alan Anderson is, tbh, fwiw, imo

Edit: Forgot Andrea 2-19 Bargnani

lefty
02-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Tbh he's not the worst chucker on his team. Alan Anderson is, tbh, fwiw, imo

Edit: Forgot Andrea 2-19 Bargnani
Speaking of the faggot, he will retourn to the lineup soon

:lol Bargnana
:lol Raptors = f:lolcked

racm
02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Watch as Detroit gets 8th seed when Calderon gets cleared to play.

Stalin
02-03-2013, 08:29 PM
these canadian raptors are happy to get any kind of big name player to joing their shitty team, even if he's a chucker and his name is gay

ffadicted
02-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Move Bargnani plzplzplz, I might actually go to a game if we get some descent return for him lol

Latarian Milton
02-03-2013, 11:14 PM
6pt lead by halftime ain't nothing imho, and yes canada is a shitty country. their current living standards might be even higher than us but if you place that country in the central asia they would lose 99% of their territory in less than a year due to their absence of a legit military force. they're the 2nd biggest country in land area but they're no different than north ireland or hong kong in my book tbh. canada to US is like the backyard to a house imho, people live in the house while the backyard is home to insects and rodents imho

SpursIndonesia
02-04-2013, 07:39 AM
6pt lead by halftime ain't nothing imho, and yes canada is a shitty country. their current living standards might be even higher than us but if you place that country in the central asia they would lose 99% of their territory in less than a year due to their absence of a legit military force. they're the 2nd biggest country in land area but they're no different than north ireland or hong kong in my book tbh. canada to US is like the backyard to a house imho, people live in the house while the backyard is home to insects and rodents imho

IF i have the option for immigration, i think i'll choose Canada over USA, i love a country which is rich with clean & fresh water. Silly reasoning, eh ? :D

Raven
02-04-2013, 09:49 AM
i actually think they did a fantastic trade, lifting them on a whole new level, a level they never had. People actually need to adjust to Gay, leaving Derozan free to rape everyone at the rim.. There are still a lot of questions, first off D, second Lowry's health, and lastly the bench. Also they need to develop Valančiunas properly. oh and kick Bargnani out of town.

racm
02-04-2013, 09:51 AM
i actually think they did a fantastic trade, lifting them on a whole new level, a level they never had. People actually need to adjust to Gay, leaving Derozan free to rape everyone at the rim.. There are still a lot of questions, first off D, second Lowry's health, and lastly the bench. Also they need to develop Valančiunas properly. oh and kick Bargnani out of town.T

Their floor spacing sucks though

Raven
02-04-2013, 10:27 AM
T

Their floor spacing sucks though

true, one of those three need to learn to shoot the 3 otherwise they could just play zone all game long..

Latarian Milton
02-04-2013, 07:03 PM
IF i have the option for immigration, i think i'll choose Canada over USA, i love a country which is rich with clean & fresh water. Silly reasoning, eh ? :D
even australia would be a much better choice than canada imho. at least australia has some nice beaches and sunshine while canada only has one season all year long and is cold as shit. furthermore, canadian bitches might be the shittiest of the world

Bill_Brasky
02-04-2013, 08:40 PM

Well he can't be worse than Bargnani :lol

SpursIndonesia
02-04-2013, 09:24 PM
even australia would be a much better choice than canada imho. at least australia has some nice beaches and sunshine while canada only has one season all year long and is cold as shit. furthermore, canadian bitches might be the shittiest of the world

Australia is a great country and the peeps are amazing, but i wouldn't think twice to avoid going overthere as immigrant, simply because i HATE a half desert country like that. :D

I was once, no twice, offered a job in middle east, the pay is about FIVE times bigger than what i earns locally, but the simple thought of living in that hot, dry, sandy environment is enough to make me say NO convincingly without any 2nd thought, lol. :lol

And i already got a nice wife and child, happily married for 4 years, don't think of any other bitches at all. :D