PDA

View Full Version : Gary, Indiana..

HarlemHeat37
02-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Has anybody here visited there?..is it as much of a shithole as advertised?..

I read a news report of that nigga that was mistakenly released from an Illinois jail on a murder rap and he's from Gary, so I looked it up, remembering that it has been listed as one of the more dangerous places in America..

A quick google search shows an offensive article about Gary, Indiana's downfall, blaming African-Americans for it's demise..

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.ca/2012/09/because-life-is-so-brief-and-time-is.html?m=1

Anybody been there or know anybody from there?..

Latarian Milton
02-04-2013, 04:59 AM
louisiana is the most dangerous state in america if i remember correct. indiana is fine overall but there're bad areas in every american city. you'll be fine as long as you don't wander into the wrong hood at the wrong time imho, and i would never call a black guy "nigga" in real life if i were you. some niggas may still feel offended by that word unless it's used by another nigga, u better be careful with your language assuming that you're not black

HarlemHeat37
02-04-2013, 12:24 PM
louisiana is the most dangerous state in america if i remember correct. indiana is fine overall but there're bad areas in every american city. you'll be fine as long as you don't wander into the wrong hood at the wrong time imho, and i would never call a black guy "nigga" in real life if i were you. some niggas may still feel offended by that word unless it's used by another nigga, u better be careful with your language assuming that you're not black

:lol I am part Black, tbh..

So there isn't anybody here that has visited there?..

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2013, 01:45 PM
I've driven through it, but don't remember it. Interesting read, though.