PDA

View Full Version : I solved the dilemma of pooping at work

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Use the women's bathroom:tu

Blake
02-04-2013, 05:54 PM
If the janitor cleans during the day, try to time it when he/she finishes cleaning

Spur|n|Austin
02-04-2013, 06:07 PM
I go down to the 10th or 11th floors, the only two that do not require a security elevator card and I use theirs. Sometimes the employees of that floor give me dirty looks but oh well.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-04-2013, 06:59 PM
If female employees and coworkers gripes from over the years are to be believed the ladies room is just as bad a place to go pooping. Too many women don't want to sit on a public seat so they hover and their accuracy suffers.

Latarian Milton
02-04-2013, 07:13 PM
get easy with it, in some european countries there's no distintion between public toilet rooms at all, where men share the same rooms with them bitches. urinaries on the wall are the only things in a public washroom that european guys don't share with them bitches tbh

CubanSucks
02-04-2013, 07:21 PM
grow some fucking nuts and stop caring that there may be some ICKY GERMS!!! If there's piss on the seat just wipe it off

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2013, 07:36 PM
grow some fucking nuts and stop caring that there may be some ICKY GERMS!!! If there's piss on the seat just wipe it off

I realize any facility with running water must be a treat for you, being that you're so poor you can't even afford a decent steak.

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2013, 07:40 PM
If female employees and coworkers gripes from over the years are to be believed the ladies room is just as bad a place to go pooping. Too many women don't want to sit on a public seat so they hover and their accuracy suffers.

There's less than 10 women at my job, and they're all office employees. Their bathroom is always freshly stocked with paper, clean, and smells like potpourri. The men's room toilet is caked in shit and piss (on the seat and floor), is muddy, and smells like death. I'll take a piss in there, but I'd rather drop a deuce outside than use that john

AussieFanKurt
02-04-2013, 07:43 PM
There's less than 10 women at my job, and they're all office employees. Their bathroom is always freshly stocked with paper, clean, and smells like potpourri. The men's room toilet is caked in shit and piss (on the seat and floor), is muddy, and smells like death. I'll take a piss in there, but I'd rather drop a deuce outside than use that john

When do you think you'll get caught in females toilets

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2013, 07:47 PM
When do you think you'll get caught in females toilets

It would be a rare occurrence, since most of the girls go home at 5 (I leave at 10).

AussieFanKurt
02-04-2013, 07:49 PM
It would be a rare occurrence, since most of the girls go home at 5 (I leave at 10).

jesus.. when do you start?

DeadlyDynasty
02-04-2013, 07:50 PM
10 on Sundays, 1 on weekdays

AussieFanKurt
02-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Bulk $$

chunticakes
02-05-2013, 01:35 AM
i usually go to the doctors' lounge. that shitter is always clean.

redzero
02-05-2013, 02:17 AM
I just don't understand why people leave a mess in the bathroom. It's just nasty, lazy and inconsiderate.

MI21
02-05-2013, 07:43 AM
There is always a ready made excuse for getting caught in the female toilets - the men's toilets were all full. No one is going to judge you for shitting in a toilet rather than shitting in your pants/floor.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2013, 07:49 AM
I just don't understand why people leave a mess in the bathroom. It's just nasty, lazy and inconsiderate.

I don't get this one either.

I. Hustle
02-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Can I finally pass on the poop/fart jokes title?

lebomb
02-05-2013, 09:15 AM
I'll take a piss in there, but I'd rather drop a deuce outside than use that john

Damn niggra, get a better job if the damned toilets are that crummy. Where you work? Brake check, transmission shop on the westside????

jjktkk
02-05-2013, 09:58 AM
My wife told me, at her office, the womens bathroom was disgusting. Sometimes chicks would leave their used tampons, or used pads, lying around on the toilet seat, or the floor around the toilet. Nasty.

resistanze
02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
I use the KimberlyClark dipsoable seat covers, tbh.

And for God's sake, wash your hands, piss or shit. Sprinkling water over the tips of your fingers you used to hold your dick isn't washing them, you fucking animal. You know what I'm talking about, a good 1/3 of guys do this.

lebomb
02-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Sprinkling water over the tips of your fingers you used to hold your dick isn't washing them, you fucking animal. You know what I'm talking about, a good 1/3 of guys do this.

I didnt piss on my hands to begin wiff, also my dick is clean as a safeway neckbone.

I. Hustle
02-05-2013, 10:10 AM
My wife told me, at her office, the womens bathroom was disgusting. Sometimes chicks would leave their used tampons, or used pads, lying around on the toilet seat, or the floor around the toilet. Nasty.

Same everywhere. Chicks are fkn disgusting. My wife tells me the same thing.

resistanze
02-05-2013, 10:16 AM
I didnt piss on my hands to begin wiff, also my dick is clean as a safeway neckbone.

:lol Nigra please

bus driver
02-05-2013, 11:28 AM

Same everywhere. Chicks are fkn disgusting. My wife tells me the same thing.

the lady i work with tells me the same thing about the ladies restroom. She told me one time that there was a pair of panties in there for about a week. and it wasnt the sexy kind

lebomb
02-05-2013, 11:32 AM
My EX called me from a stall one time and the girl a couple of stalls down was rubbing one out. She said you can hear that shit all gushy and splackin :wow

mrsmaalox
02-05-2013, 11:37 AM
I avoid bathrooms outside of my own home as much as possible---but I have never seen a nasty women's bathroom like you guys describe! Some are less plush than others but the only messes (pee on seat) I've seen are from little boys who are taken in by their moms.

But I do have 2 sons and their bathroom is pretty toxic, I can't imagine what a public mensroom might be like!

lebomb
02-05-2013, 11:43 AM
I avoid bathrooms outside of my own home as much as possible---but I have never seen a nasty women's bathroom like you guys describe! Some are less plush than others but the only messes (pee on seat) I've seen are from little boys who are taken in by their moms.

But I do have 2 sons and their bathroom is pretty toxic, I can't imagine what a public mensroom might be like!

:lmao

Blake
02-05-2013, 01:36 PM

yeah, that's what happens when you don't use it.

I'm sure your tongue is a playground for e-coli though.

lebomb
02-05-2013, 02:41 PM
I'm sure your tongue is a playground for e-coli though.

Yeah, probably picked it up cucking your EX wife.

DeadlyDynasty
04-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Just lost 5 lbs the easy way...one of the scariest moments in a man's life is when he flushes the toilet after a big shit (at work or somebody else's house) and the water starts to rise instead of drain.

CosmicCowboy
04-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Had to teach a freaking grown man how to use a damn plunger at the ranch a couple of weeks ago...I'm like dude!...you aren't trying to blow air down there (and shit all over my walls after it bubbles up and blows back)...tip it over and let the sob fill with water before you plunge!

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 07:00 PM
have u clowns ever taken a dump, while the cleaner is in the restroom cleaning? hahahaaha

Viva Las Espuelas
04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
OK. I'm glad this was bumped. Isn't it an unwritten rule to not go in the next stall to take a shit if someone's already blowing it up in there? I never do that and I hate when someone pulls in next to me. That just ain't right. And it's always one of the owners at my job. He comes in and makes it reek of stale cabbage and hot pepper. I always have to cut it short when its him.

DMC
04-01-2013, 08:42 PM
My EX called me from a stall one time and the girl a couple of stalls down was rubbing one out. She said you can hear that shit all gushy and splackin :wow

lol like you've ever hung out in the working crowd.

DMC
04-01-2013, 08:43 PM
have u clowns ever taken a dump, while the cleaner is in the restroom cleaning? hahahaaha

No doubt you have, it was your work partner after all.

jag
04-01-2013, 09:21 PM
the lady i work with tells me the same thing about the ladies restroom. She told me one time that there was a pair of panties in there for about a week. and it wasnt the sexy kind

If you can sniff 'em, they're the sexy kind.

-Dale Robinson

InRareForm
04-02-2013, 12:58 AM
also.. What good does washing your hands do when people touch the knobs of the door exiting?

Everyone needs to use the towel to open the door method.. no brainer tbh..

Bill_Brasky
04-02-2013, 02:14 AM
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/fecal-matter-on-toothbrush.htm

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm tired of people who take massive dumps every day at work. Someone comes in, every morning and does it. It's typically between the hours of 10 and 11. You're telling me, that either you couldn't release that at home, or whatever you eat every morning is that massive and disgusting that it flows right out an hour or two after you eat it? Disgusting.

Big Empty
07-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Shit a few weeks ago i was wade fishing and didnt have a choice. I took a tactical shit in the packery channel. Work aint shit. Im right at home

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 10:34 AM
I have a smaller bathroom, there aren't multiple stalls. It's one urinal, and one toilet. So whenever someone releases, it's magnified tremendously because of the size of the bathroom. You open the door, and this hot air just hits you in the face.

leemajors
07-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Why don't you just avoid the bathroom in those hours?

UZER
07-08-2013, 11:31 AM
also.. What good does washing your hands do when people touch the knobs of the door exiting?

Everyone needs to use the towel to open the door method.. no brainer tbh..

Definitely! I do this everytime. I even turn off the sink with paper towel, then open the door.

leemajors
07-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Definitely! I do this everytime. I even turn off the sink with paper towel, then open the door.

it's totally and utterly pointless. you're walking through it anyway tbqh.

resistanze
07-08-2013, 11:38 AM
When I was in grad school, I would avoid dropping bombs on my floor, as it was a 1 toilet type of deal (unisex). Couldn't deal with the shame of the next person waiting for the toilet and the fumes that were released when I stepped out.

I must reiterate, I look down on individuals that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. You need to wash your hands anyways, no reason not to do so after taking a piss/shit. Savages.

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Why don't you just avoid the bathroom in those hours?

I drink a lot of water, so I end up in the bathroom a couple times a day. We're supposed to use a designated bathroom, but I may start using one on a different floor. It's just hassle when it's literally right there, to go down to another floor.

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 11:49 AM

Same here. There's no other clean way to do it LOL

Suspect
07-08-2013, 11:51 AM
another gross thing is people not washing their hands before using the restroom

RandomGuy
07-08-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm tired of people who take massive dumps every day at work. Someone comes in, every morning and does it. It's typically between the hours of 10 and 11. You're telling me, that either you couldn't release that at home, or whatever you eat every morning is that massive and disgusting that it flows right out an hour or two after you eat it? Disgusting.

Coffee.

Most men poop between 8am and 10am, shortly after they have their first coffee. I have been in a wide variety of companies and places in my adult life, and I have learned this is true. Hell, there have been some times when I have had to check two or three floor's worth of bathrooms for a free stall.

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Coffee.

Most men poop between 8am and 10am, shortly after they have their first coffee. I have been in a wide variety of companies and places in my adult life, and I have learned this is true. Hell, there have been some times when I have had to check two or three floor's worth of bathrooms for a free stall.

I see where you're coming from. Gets the body moving etc.

Would you agree that most coffee drinkers have coffee before leaving the house? A lot of people that I know, that drink coffee, have a cup or two before leaving in the morning. If so, then I figure they'd have an opportunity to do their business before they leave the house. Also, the body gets use to doing things. So if you set a precedent of using the bathroom at a certain time, I think you're more inclined to continue to do it. My body has no urge whatsoever to use the bathroom in that manner at work even if I change my diet that day.

UZER
07-08-2013, 12:23 PM
it's totally and utterly pointless. you're walking through it anyway tbqh.

Oh no. We have someone here that doesn't wash their hands.

leemajors
07-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Oh no. We have someone here that doesn't wash their hands.

Poor effort. Not what I said at all.

2pac > Kobe
07-08-2013, 12:29 PM
used tampons, or used pads, lying around on the toilet seat, or the floor around the toilet. Nasty.
sounds like my bathroom, nasty cunts

UZER
07-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Poor effort. Not what I said at all.

But why would you wash your hands if you walk through it anyway?
I use the paper towel to open the door because I know half the dudes that use the bathroom dont wash their hands at all. I touch said door, walk out of the bathroom, buy a bag of chips, then proceed to reach into bag of chips with those same hands, and put the chips in my mouth.

so touching a door knob with someone's shit is not the same as walking through the air with it. And if it is, then why even wash your hands period.

leemajors
07-08-2013, 12:53 PM
But why would you wash your hands if you walk through it anyway?
I use the paper towel to open the door because I know half the dudes that use the bathroom dont wash their hands at all. I touch said door, walk out of the bathroom, buy a bag of chips, then proceed to reach into bag of chips with those same hands, and put the chips in my mouth.

so touching a door knob with someone's shit is not the same as walking through the air with it. And if it is, then why even wash your hands period.

My point is that if you can smell shit, you've already taken it in. Being scared of door handles seems pretty pointless. I was my hands fairly obsessively, but I have been actively trying to avoid antibacterial soaps. There is way too much of that shit in our water, and it's just helping antibiotic resistant bacteria get stronger.

Jacob1983
07-08-2013, 05:18 PM
It's a place where you go to piss and/or shit. That's it. Get over it.

Xevious
07-09-2013, 04:18 AM

Would you agree that most coffee drinkers have coffee before leaving the house? A lot of people that I know, that drink coffee, have a cup or two before leaving in the morning. If so, then I figure they'd have an opportunity to do their business before they leave the house. Also, the body gets use to doing things. So if you set a precedent of using the bathroom at a certain time, I think you're more inclined to continue to do it. My body has no urge whatsoever to use the bathroom in that manner at work even if I change my diet that day.
Some people like to crap on company time. The same type of people that have to take half a dozen cigarette breaks a day.

As for me, I work 12-14 hour shifts. It's inevitable that I use the bathroom at work. I usually have to look around for a clean one though that's out of the way. The employee bathroom on my floor is a little too close to traffic for my comfort.

Spur-Addict
07-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Some people like to crap on company time. The same type of people that have to take half a dozen cigarette breaks a day.

As for me, I work 12-14 hour shifts. It's inevitable that I use the bathroom at work. I usually have to look around for a clean one though that's out of the way. The employee bathroom on my floor is a little too close to traffic for my comfort.

Good points. I could see people seeking to break up the day with an unnecessary bathroom break. And yes, long shifts would make that inevitable eventually.

RandomGuy
07-09-2013, 09:16 AM

I simply have it when I drive.

Rarely do I have time before I leave to actually sit and drink an entire cup.