PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Clips vs Wizards

racm
02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Washington up 91-81 with 2:26 left in the 4th

Reck
02-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Clips look fucking dead.

Even with Paul this team wont be the same imo. Their confidence is shot.

Paul has some work to do when he comes back.

Clipper Nation
02-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Meh.... with Blake out tonight, this was a loss from the start... I'm surprised the Clipps kept it close for most of the game without Griffin, Paul, AND Chauncey....

Happily, CP3 and Chaunce are both doing full practices now and are expected to be back soon...

racm
02-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Crawford just added to his all-time lead in 4 point plays :lol

Clipper Nation
02-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Clips look fucking dead.

Even with Paul this team wont be the same imo. Their confidence is shot.

Couldn't be farther from the truth - this game and last, the players could have just packed it in and folded from the opening tip, but they battled back and kept it close....

Vinny's putrid non-coaching is literally the only reason we're losing these games, besides injuries of course.... once CP3 comes back and gets back into the swing of things, the team will be back in top form again, as CP3 clearly just ignores Vinny's shit and does all the actual coaching on the court...

Cry Havoc
02-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Couldn't be farther from the truth - this game and last, the players could have just packed it in and folded from the opening tip, but they battled back and kept it close....

Vinny's putrid non-coaching is literally the only reason we're losing these games, besides injuries of course.... once CP3 comes back and gets back into the swing of things, the team will be back in top form again, as CP3 clearly just ignores Vinny's shit and does all the actual coaching on the court...

:lol

Moral victories against the worst team in the league.

:cry Deepest team in the league :cry

:lmao A tribe called bench :lmao

whitemamba
02-04-2013, 09:22 PM

:lmao:rollin:lmao

Clipper Nation

Damn, you are beyond salty for no reason :lol

We're a deep team, but a deep team missing their three best players is still going to be shitty, period...

StrengthAndHonor
VDN showing why he's a horrible coach tbh. I understand the Wizards are actually a different team and are playing close to 500 since Wall came back, but with the talent the Clippers has, they should not be losing these many games.

They look like a lottery team out there tbh, 3-7 in their last 10 games.

whitemamba
02-04-2013, 09:23 PM
VDN showing why he's a horrible coach tbh. I understand the Wizards are actually a different team and are playing close to 500 since Wall came back, but with the talent the Clippers has, they should not be losing these many games.

They look like a lottery team out there tbh, 3-7 in their last 10 games.

http://clevelandtalkssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tank-job.jpg

racm
02-04-2013, 09:23 PM

We're a deep team, but a deep team missing their three best players is still going to be shitty, period...

This... I mean we're good without Tim and Manu but if we lose Tony for a bit... :depressed

Juggity
02-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Why is Griffin out this game?

Clipper Nation
02-04-2013, 09:24 PM
:lmao at Lakerfan talking shit about our 3-7 stretch.... your team is still under .500 for the season thus far, without the excuse of your three best players all being out at once...

Cry Havoc
02-04-2013, 09:26 PM

Billups = top 3 player on the "deepest team in the league". :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

And hey, I didn't self-anoint my bench as #1 in the NBA. The Clips did that themselves.

And there is NEVER an excuse to lose to the fucking Wizards and then try to justify it. :lmao

whitemamba
02-04-2013, 09:27 PM

washington ran out of bananas..

whitemamba
02-04-2013, 09:28 PM
:lmao at Lakerfan talking shit about our 3-7 stretch.... your team is still under .500 for the season thus far, without the excuse of your three best players all being out at once...

right, bc the laker season has been so smooth.. :lolat ur knowledge

racm

Hamstring

Latarian Milton
lob city just be coasting there imho. they're still one of the top3 teams in the west when paul comes back. also the wizards have been playing their best games in years and they've beaten quite a few top teams at home this season tbh.

Clipper Nation
And hey, I didn't self-anoint my bench as #1 in the NBA. The Clips did that themselves.

They WERE statistically the best bench in the NBA before the rotations got switched up by injuries.... that's just a fact, nobody was self-anointing anything...

Cry Havoc
02-04-2013, 09:29 PM

His life partner bumped into him in the shower, he forgot where he was, flopped, and concussed himself.

Cry Havoc
02-04-2013, 09:30 PM
nobody was self-anointing anything...

Except calling themselves "a tribe called bench". :lmao

They WERE statistically the best bench in the NBA before the rotations got switched up by injuries

Aww, and they aren't now? Life is rough. :lol

Clipper Nation
02-04-2013, 09:33 PM
You're right, Cry Havoc, we suck.... which means your Spurs suck even worse this year for losing to us twice so far :lol

Cry Havoc
02-04-2013, 09:34 PM
You're right, Cry Havoc, we suck.... which means your Spurs suck even worse this year for losing to us twice so far :lol

Did you say something? I couldn't hear you over this huge stack of wins we've accumulated. :lol

StrengthAndHonor
02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
http://clevelandtalkssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tank-job.jpg

Clippers are still a full 10 games ahead of the Lakers even if they purposely lose all remaining games before All Star Break lol.

Spursfan092120
02-04-2013, 09:36 PM
You're right, Cry Havoc (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7256), we suck.... which means your Spurs suck even worse this year for losing to us twice so far :lol
That was lame, bro...Clips obviously aren't the same team...With both teams healthy, Spurs would beat them like they stole something right now.

Venti Quattro
02-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Clippers are still a full 10 games ahead of the Lakers even if they purposely lose all remaining games before All Star Break lol.

How about the Clippers are 50 years behind from the Lakers. :rollin

:lol Clippers
:lol fake tough posse

LkrFan
02-04-2013, 09:44 PM

Reck
02-04-2013, 09:45 PM

I think you're using the injury card abit too much.

Sure it will hurt you not having your best player out in the court at any given games but to lose to sub-par teams, even without Paul or Blake should not be a problem with the guys your team has.

No real excuse to lose this way.

You say Clippers have the deepest bench in the league yet they cant even beat the likes of Wizards, Toronto, Phoenix and so on.

The Clippers really have been losing to very bad teams this year as a whole tbh.

Everyone needs an excuse to say why their team sucks and whatever but to say its solely because of injury is a weak one.

LkrFan
02-04-2013, 09:45 PM
His life partner bumped into him in the shower, he forgot where he was, flopped, and concussed himself.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
02-04-2013, 09:48 PM
I think you're using the injury card abit too much.

Sure it will hurt you not having your best player out in the court at any given games but to lose to sub-par teams, even without Paul or Blake should not be a problem with the guys your team has.

No real excuse to lose this way.

You say Clippers have the deepest bench in the league yet they cant even beat the likes of Wizards, Toronto, Phoenix and so on.

The Clippers really have been losing to very bad teams this year as a whole tbh.

Everyone needs an excuse to say why their team sucks and whatever but to say its solely because of injury is a weak one.

Other teams have coaches.... CP3 is our coach, take him off the court and the offense and defense crumble to pieces because Vinny has no clue...

If this were the Heat and LeBron and Wade ended up missing significant time, they'd be just as bad because Spoelstra's just as big an idiot - doesn't mean they're a bad team, just a poorly-coached one....

StrengthAndHonor
02-04-2013, 09:57 PM
How about the Clippers are 50 years behind from the Lakers. :rollin

:lol fake tough posse

I'll take that.

But

$100 million roster
Lottery team with no picks
4 games below 500
5-1 streak the highlight of your season

Is pretty hilarious at this point:lol

capek
02-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Guys, can't we all just agree that LA as an NBA city is a laughing stock at this point? The Lakers are a complete joke, the Clippers are 3-7 over their last 10 and just lost to the worst team in basketball. There's plenty of ridicule to go around. :tu

Latarian Milton
02-04-2013, 10:23 PM
it's fun to watch clippers & laker fans disdaining each other and trashing up the whole image of the city as a basketball market tbh

Cry Havoc
02-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Other teams have coaches.... CP3 is our coach, take him off the court and the offense and defense crumble to pieces because Vinny has no clue...

If this were the Heat and LeBron and Wade ended up missing significant time, they'd be just as bad because Spoelstra's just as big an idiot - doesn't mean they're a bad team, just a poorly-coached one....

:lmao Comparing Chris Paul and Blake Griffin to LeBron and Wade. :lmao

thunderup
02-04-2013, 10:45 PM
:lol Clipper Nation
:lol using the injury card when the "tribe called called bench" should be winning against bottom feeders
:lol peaking in November/December
:lol too bitter to give the Wiz credit

thunderup
02-04-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm glad you all are finally seeing how much of a homer Clipper Nation is.

:lol that comparison is probably the shittiest take of the year by far

AussieFanKurt
02-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Didn't the Thunder lose to sub .500 Lakers when they couldn't beat anyone?

thunderup
02-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Didn't the Thunder lose to sub .500 Lakers when they couldn't beat anyone?
Lakers are a better team than their record indicates. They were due a win against a contender. I saw that loss coming from a mile away (check the game thread).

AussieFanKurt
02-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Lakers are a better team than their record indicates. They were due a win against a contender. I saw that loss coming from a mile away (check the game thread).

cop out

Reck
02-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Actually, Thunder also lost to the Wizards this year as well so..

Juggity
02-04-2013, 10:57 PM

:lol The Lakers are a terrible team, and losing to them is nothing less than a bad sign

Reck
02-04-2013, 10:59 PM
:lol The Lakers are a terrible team, and losing to them is nothing less than a bad sign

Well Spurs did only beat them by 2....without Paul or Dwight.

Venti Quattro
02-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Miami lost to the Wizards twice and nobody says anything about it.

jeebus
02-04-2013, 11:04 PM

It's to be expected, they don't have a bench. Clips have the d:cry:crypest bench in the le:madrungue

SpursIndonesia
02-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Actually, Thunder also lost to the Wizards this year as well so..

With KD & Chimpbrick playing too.

SpursIndonesia
02-04-2013, 11:11 PM

Saying that, the Wiz have to be the best cellar dwellar yet contender slayer in the league this season, bar none ! :wow

racm
02-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Wizards are like Golden State in that they've beaten LAC, OKC, and MIA tbh

Juggity
02-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Well Spurs did only beat them by 2....without Paul or Dwight.

Fact is they beat them.

The Heat beat the Spurs scrubs in the end because the Heat superstars can execute down the stretch whereas the Spurs scrubs can't on their own.

Similarly the full strength or near full strength Spurs beat the Lakers twice because those Spurs can execute down the stretch whereas the Lakers cannot.

Reck
02-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Wizards are like Golden State in that they've beaten LAC, OKC, and MIA tbh

Not like that at all.

Golden State is actually a contender and playoff bound and could actually present a problem to whom ever faces then there.

Wizards just get severely underestimated by some teams.

Venti Quattro
02-04-2013, 11:31 PM
:lmao amazing how the obsession of some could turn any thread to a Lakers thread.

:cry but they're not relevant anymore! :cry

KaiRMD1
02-04-2013, 11:32 PM

*sigh* usual cop out from Thunderup, no surprise here.

Arcadian
02-05-2013, 12:22 AM
What's going on with the Clippers? I haven't followed them at all since the 17-game win streak. Now I look and see they're 3-7 in their last 10. Are they dealing with injuries to key players, or just sucking?

thunderup
02-05-2013, 12:33 AM
If you say anything about that you pretty much get grilled.

Double standards.

ElNono
02-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Miami is the champ... Thunders are not

Double standards apply.

thunderup
02-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Not like that at all.

Golden State is actually a contender and playoff bound and could actually present a problem to whom ever faces then there.

Wizards just get severely underestimated by some teams.

Golden State a contender? :lmao

You really are the shittiest poster.

thunderup
02-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Miami is the champ... Thunders are not

Double standards apply.
No they don't apply.

Reck
02-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Golden State a contender? :lmao

You really are the shittiest poster.

Are "shittiest" and "takes" the only words you know? I mean I always knew there aren't alot of words in your vocabulary and very limited but damn even Avante has more etiquette than you.

Clipper Nation
02-05-2013, 01:10 AM
:lol Clipper Nation
:lol using the injury card when the "tribe called called bench" should be winning against bottom feeders
:lol peaking in November/December
:lol too bitter to give the Wiz credit
The Wizards beat YOUR ass with Durant and Whistlebrick playing :lmao

ElNono
02-05-2013, 01:11 AM
No they don't apply.

First losers don't get the benefit of the doubt. Champ does.

Double standards apply.

Clipper Nation
02-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Never compared the quality of player, just making the point that your two best players being out is especially bad for teams with shitty coaches...

racm
02-05-2013, 01:26 AM
What's going on with the Clippers? I haven't followed them at all since the 17-game win streak. Now I look and see they're 3-7 in their last 10. Are they dealing with injuries to key players, or just sucking?

Chris Paul's out

Clipper Nation
02-05-2013, 01:34 AM
Like I've already explained to the haters, CP3's injury shuffled all the rotations and suddenly changed everyone's roles, tbh.... Vinny, being an idiot, doesn't get this and continues to run the "bail me out, Chris" offense without CP3, hence the losses.... people trying to make this about the roster don't know jack shit, since names are only half the battle - a great roster has chemistry and defined roles.... when that gets thrown out of balance suddenly, the team will look worse....

This team was at its best when the Tribe were all actually coming off the bench together.... Bledsoe has been great in a backup, sparkplug role, the rest of the bench fed off his energy.... him being forced into the starting lineup, as well as other things like Barnes' suspension, have put that chemistry on hold temporarily, and it shouldn't be a surprise that a team will struggle when the coach can't play his most productive units and has no clue how to adjust....

thunderup
02-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Are "shittiest" and "takes" the only words you know? I mean I always knew there aren't alot of words in your vocabulary and very limited but damn even Avante has more etiquette than you.
That's really telling me. I'm pretty sure in the short time I've been here I've posted posts with substance and quality much much more than you.

The only thing you do on this site is bitch and whine like the little pussy you are irl. It's funny to act the role of bystander and watch the shitty posters go to work. Keep it going, pussy boy.

thunderup
02-05-2013, 02:04 AM
First losers don't get the benefit of the doubt. Champ does.

Double standards apply.

:lol oh please shut the fuck up

Reck
02-05-2013, 02:15 AM
That's really telling me. I'm pretty sure in the short time I've been here I've posted posts with substance and quality much much more than you.

Provide us with such posts then.

Cry Havoc
02-05-2013, 03:03 AM
Never compared the quality of player, just making the point that your two best players being out is especially bad for teams with shitty coaches...

You're supposedly the deepest team in the League. The Heat are about as deep as a kiddie pool.

LkrFan
02-05-2013, 04:27 AM
The Wizards beat YOUR ass with Durant and Whistlebrick playing :lmao

Seventyniner
02-05-2013, 08:53 AM
This thread should be about the Wizards. They've beaten Miami twice, OC and LAC once each, and damn near ended Duncan's season. I'm just glad the Spurs don't have to play them again.

Banzai
02-05-2013, 12:45 PM
lol clippers

Grit and Grind
02-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Grizzlies 2.0 Games back of the 3rd seed and look at our upcoming easy games ..... Clippers losing momentum ... This team wlll be a 4th - 6th seed by the end of the season lool

Clipper Nation
02-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Grizzlies 2.0 Games back of the 3rd seed and look at our upcoming easy games ..... Clippers losing momentum ... This team wlll be a 4th - 6th seed by the end of the season lool

Suns: 96

Grizzlies: 90

Grit and Grind
02-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Suns: 96

Grizzlies: 90 I kind of new we lose .... WE CHOKE HARDER THAN THE Falcolns

Clipper Nation
02-06-2013, 09:40 PM
And there is NEVER an excuse to lose to the fucking Wizards and then try to justify it. :lmao

Wizards just beat the Knicks by 10 with NY having their whole team :lol