PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Spurstalk.com

velik_m
02-05-2013, 03:03 AM
The Truth About Spurstalk.com

Your parents may remember a time when spurstalk.com didn't rule the world.

The Federal Reserve's highest-ranking officials are frequently seen entering the secret meeting halls of spurstalk.com.

One prominent reporter discovered an unmarked surveillance device under his car after he published an article on this topic.

By tracking the shapes that chemtrails-smugglers' secret trails leave in the deserts that line the US-Mexico border, we can easily tell that many of these criminals are in league with spurstalk.com.

I am willing to provide incontrovertible evidence that confirms my claims, but feel safe doing so only via anonymous short-band radio transmissions.

You may think free speech ensures your right to talk openly about a Beastie Boy's negative influence on our society, but their powerful friends along with spurstalk.com have, in the past, used crippling libel lawsuits to silence brave citizens who did exactly that.

I'm willing to tell the truth about this, despite the dangers, because my commitment to justice and truth is extraordinary.

The time for action is now. If upstanding citizens finally hold these people accountable, we can change the world for the better.

http://www.verifiedfacts.org/i/spurstalk.com/MjY2NTI