PDA

View Full Version : Bully Macho Man Hannity Promies, then Refuses to be Waterboarded

boutons_deux
02-05-2013, 04:48 AM
if he doesn’t believe waterboarding is torture, would he agree to be waterboarded. “Sure,” Hannity said. “I’ll do it for charity. I’ll let you do it. I’ll do it for the troops’ families.” But four years later, Hannity has yet to follow through on his offer.

“I’m not getting into your five-year-old issue,” :lol (Hannity's "word" has a use-by expiration date! :lol )

HANNITY: I said Charles Grodin could do it. ( LIE )

HANNITY: Here I am bringing you on the program and give you an opportunity to give your pretty radical left-wing point of view, that’s kind of the way you treat me. But that’s all right.

( Hannity the Magnanimous! :lol )

KEYES: Sean, I’m just curious because you don’t think this is torture.

HANNITY: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. I get to ask the questions on the program.

Hannity was so incensed that he personally called ThinkProgress to complain. He accused ThinkProgress of being “fixated” on the matter, baffled that we brought up an issue that he said hasn’t been news for years.

Hannity sighed, “what you’re doing here is really stupid.” He insisted, though, that it wasn’t a sensitive subject.

January 30 marked 1,379 days since Hannity reneged on the promise.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/01/31/1518741/sean-hannity-waterboard/

2centsworth
02-05-2013, 12:44 PM
If he agreed to be waterboarded for charity he should be a man of his word. Problem is, I don't know any of the details and don't care to know, and probably neither do 99% of the people in the country care about this. Sounds like a waste of time.

TeyshaBlue
02-05-2013, 01:07 PM
It's incredibly important!!!111111(to thinkprogress.borg)

clambake
02-05-2013, 01:33 PM
he's afraid they'll make him squeal like a pig........about that special night he spent with glenn beck.

TeyshaBlue
02-05-2013, 02:23 PM
he's afraid they'll make him squeal like a pig........about that special night he spent with glenn beck.

You should be b& for putting that image in my head.:flipoff

mouse
02-05-2013, 05:13 PM
you lost me at HANNITY

mercos
02-05-2013, 07:22 PM
1,379 days later, waterboarding is still torture, and Hannity is still gutless.

boutons_deux
02-05-2013, 07:45 PM
It's incredibly important!!!111111(to thinkprogress.borg)

happy you finally see some truth. Hannity is a bully and chickenshit, a fucking faker. Someone called his bluff and he goes whining to TP.

spursncowboys
02-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Alright so when are the prochoice people getting aborted?

SnakeBoy
02-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Thinkprogress wants Hannity to be waterboarded. lol Thinkprogress promoting torture