PDA

View Full Version : Admit it, you're going to IHOPs free pancake day

Fabbs
02-05-2013, 11:24 AM
you better tip well and donate.

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

mrsmaalox
02-05-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm not going but my kids have already said they are going so I'm off the hook for dinner! :elephant

Blake
02-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Hell no.

DeadlyDynasty
02-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Free pancakes isn't worth having to put up with all the blacks, Mexicans, and their 5000 screaming, unruly kids.

baseline bum
02-05-2013, 05:37 PM
God damn, it's less effort to make them good at home than to pile into the car, drive, park, and wait in line behind 100 other people to get rubbery IHOP pancakes that suck. I'll never understand going out to eat for simple things like pancakes, bacon, and eggs that are only slightly more labor intensive than making a bowl of cereal. At least with a burger it takes some time to cut the onions, the tomatoes, smash the beef into a patty and rub seasoning into it, etc, but to mix pancake batter and then dump it on a hot griddle?

Samuel Eto'o
02-05-2013, 05:52 PM
you better tip well and donate.

If I tip well and then donate, then thats probably already above the cost of a short stack of fucking pancakes.

Pancakes are probably not on your diet plan anyway, flabbs. I'd stay home.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2013, 06:46 PM
^:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2013, 06:47 PM
God damn, it's less effort to make them good at home than to pile into the car, drive, park, and wait in line behind 100 other people to get rubbery IHOP pancakes that suck. I'll never understand going out to eat for simple things like pancakes, bacon, and eggs that are only slightly more labor intensive than making a bowl of cereal. At least with a burger it takes some time to cut the onions, the tomatoes, smash the beef into a patty and rub seasoning into it, etc, but to mix pancake batter and then dump it on a hot griddle?

I don't disagree with what you're saying, but IHOP pancakes are the goods. Back in the day when I'd get hammered 2+ times a week, a big steak omlette w/ pancakes at 3 in the morning always hit the spot.

baseline bum
02-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Yeah, 3AM drunk as shit it's a much better option than Jack in the Crack for sure.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Yeah, 3AM drunk as shit it's a much better option than Jack in the Crack for sure.

Tbh if it wasn't IHOP it was Los Betos or whatever dirty Mexican restaurant was closest :lol

Fabbs
02-05-2013, 10:52 PM
If I tip well and then donate, then thats probably already above the cost of a short stack of fucking pancakes.
Tis better to give then to receive.
Donations given to offset the free 'cakes were to be given to Children’s Hospitals.
I have no problem if anyone is skeptical about how much goes to charity and how much goes to fraud.
Anywho, still a nice gesture by IHOP.

Pancakes are probably not on your diet plan anyway, flabbs. I'd stay home.
Oh once in a while they are. Did not hit IHOP tho, I'm not really down with their cakes.
But restraunt.com is the bomb. Their specials vary but at times it's outrageously good.
Ie the one we used today.
Buy $35 worth of food, pay 7 bucks. (no misprint)
So we snorked Asian food and drank green tea.
Salmon, brown rice, veggies, pad tai, veggie egg rolls.
Bill? $42.10.
Our cost?
$14.10

All while you were secretly at IHOP.

Samuel Eto'o
02-06-2013, 04:36 PM
:lol fabbs gets so guilty of breaking his diet plan that he has to give me some story of him having a healthy night out.
Green tea and salmon? :lol ok, fabbs.
You prolly went to the local costume shop and secretly visited Ihop 6 times yesterday. There are so many other overweight Mexicans visiting that day that it took them a while to catch on.