PDA

View Full Version : reports: TP still not down with Brown

Samr.
02-05-2013, 09:15 PM
In case you haven't been keeping up with all of Chris Brown's feuds, he has one with San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker, and it looks to be heating up.

TMZ reported Tuesday that Parker – and do please try to keep up here – has filed new legal documents in an already existing $20 million lawsuit against the W.i.P. nightclub in New York, saying the club never should have let Brown in because he is known to have a hot temper.

Last week, Brown allegedly was involved in a parking lot fight with R&B singer Frank Ocean in Los Angeles.

The new documents point to Brown's fight with Ocean as evidence Brown is "unfit to socialize in places where he's likely to fly off the handle," as TMZ put it

Read the rest of the article here (http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/02/05/13/Report-Parker-uses-Brown-Ocean-fight-in-/landing_spurs.html?blockID=859489&feedID=3742)

Juggity
02-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Honestly, there is no logical reason that Brown is not still in jail at this point. He is a thug, criminal, wife beater, etc. Overall a disgusting individual.

MI21
02-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Honestly, there is no logical reason that Brown is not still in jail at this point. He is a thug, criminal, wife beater, etc. Overall a disgusting individual.

If that wasn't enough, he makes some of the worst music human ears have ever had to endure.

Samr.
02-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Still makes me cringe to think how close Parker was to a career-ending injury from that.

Tuddy
02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
He should be in jail just cause his music is so bad

DPG21920
02-05-2013, 09:26 PM
He should be in jail just cause his music is so bad

If that were true, than TP would be Chris Brown's b*tch in the cell since TP's music is worse.

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Fkn scrub Tony Parker. He's too busy causing all this off-the-court drama with Chris Brown, bar fights, Eva Longoria, etc. No wonder he never does jack shit in the playoffs. He doesn't care about the game of basketball, he only cares about getting his. Tony Parker first, team last. That's his motto. It's pathetic. We need to trade his ass out of this city as soon as possible. He isn't a true Spur. A true Spur puts team over individual, substance over style. Tony does the opposite. All he cares about is getting his and fuck the rest of the team.

Russo21
02-05-2013, 09:27 PM
How did a fuckwit like Brown ever shag someone like Rihanna. So unfair.

Russ
02-05-2013, 09:28 PM

Can he play? Cuz the Lawd won't reward him unless he deserves it. :)

crc21209
02-05-2013, 09:28 PM
:lol TMZ always being dramatic about everything...

mfanatic
02-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Tony said him and Chris Brown are good friends in an interview, no clue what TMZ is talking about.

exstatic
02-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Fkn scrub Tony Parker. He's too busy causing all this off-the-court drama with Chris Brown, bar fights, Eva Longoria, etc. No wonder he never does jack shit in the playoffs. He doesn't care about the game of basketball, he only cares about getting his. Tony Parker first, team last. That's his motto. It's pathetic. We need to trade his ass out of this city as soon as possible. He isn't a true Spur. A true Spur puts team over individual, substance over style. Tony does the opposite. All he cares about is getting his and fuck the rest of the team.

Busted

T Park
02-05-2013, 09:57 PM

Ive been away for a while but who is this assclown?

SPURSCHAMP
02-05-2013, 10:14 PM
TDMVPDPOY tbh

cd021
02-05-2013, 10:18 PM

:lmao

Playoff Averages over the past 9 seasons

2003-2004-18.5 ppg 7 apg
2004-2005-17.2, 4.5 apg
20005-2006-21.1 ppg, 4 apg
2006-2007-20.8 ppg, 5.8 apg
2007-2008-22.4 ppg , 6.1 apg
2008-2009- 28.6 ppg, 6.8 apg
2009-2010-17.3 ppg, 5.4 apg
2010-2011-19.7ppg, 5.2 apg
2011-2012- 20.1 ppg, 6.8 apg

* Bold=Championship

Spurs 4 The Win
02-05-2013, 10:20 PM

After reading this fail, I am certain that you suffer from mental retardation

HarlemHeat37
02-05-2013, 10:24 PM

:lol She's trashy as fuck, tbh..

Chris Brown is a pussy, tbh..he acts like a thug against non-aggressors such as Parker, Frankie Ocean, etc..

Spursfan092120
02-05-2013, 10:36 PM
TDMVPDPOY tbh
He's getting to be as repetitive as Cubby, tbh..

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 10:46 PM
:lmao

Playoff Averages over the past 9 seasons

2003-2004-18.5 ppg 7 apg
2004-2005-17.2, 4.5 apg
20005-2006-21.1 ppg, 4 apg
2006-2007-20.8 ppg, 5.8 apg
2007-2008-22.4 ppg , 6.1 apg
2008-2009- 28.6 ppg, 6.8 apg
2009-2010-17.3 ppg, 5.4 apg
2010-2011-19.7ppg, 5.2 apg
2011-2012- 20.1 ppg, 6.8 apg

* Bold=Championship
1. Riding Timmy's coat tails, tbh...
2. LOL at those stats for a "point" guard. As I say all the damn time, he tosses up contested heroes way too often. Those assist numbers are atrocious. Totally pathetic. All he cares about is getting his, fuck the rest of the team. If Tony scores 40 and the team loses, he'll take it every time over him scoring 6 points on 3-for-7 shooting and the Spurs winning. He doesn't care about the Spurs. He only cares about himself and him getting a bigger contract next go around. Mark my fucking words, this fkn clown is going to demand to be traded to LAL or MIA once Timmy retires.

SPURSCHAMP
02-05-2013, 10:51 PM
He's getting to be as repetitive as Cubby, tbh..
True, at least Cubby's repetitiveness was funny in a trollish way, TDMVPDPOY is straight up retarded tbh

ontheraise
02-05-2013, 10:57 PM
2. LOL at those stats for a "point" guard. As I say all the damn time, he tosses up contested heroes way too often. Those assist numbers are atrocious. Totally pathetic. All he cares about is getting his, fuck the rest of the team. If Tony scores 40 and the team loses, he'll take it every time over him scoring 6 points on 3-for-7 shooting and the Spurs winning. He doesn't care about the Spurs. He only cares about himself and him getting a bigger contract next go around. Mark my fucking words, this fkn clown is going to demand to be traded to LAL or MIA once Timmy retires.

you shouldn't smoke all that weed, it affects your little brain cell

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 11:20 PM
you shouldn't smoke all that weed, it affects your little brain cell
That's what she said!!! :lol

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 11:21 PM
True, at least Cubby's repetitiveness was funny in a trollish way, TDMVPDPOY is straight up retarded tbh
I'm not TDMVPDPOY, you fkn wanker. Please look at my post history and his. If you'd look, you POS, you'd find that we've probably been posting 24/7. Now, unless you think TDMVPPOY doesn't ever sleep, then you are a fool. You see, we are on opposite sides of the worlds from each other, but you probably are so stupid you think Australia is a US state, so you'll never understand.

timtonymanu
02-05-2013, 11:26 PM

Rihanna is nothing special.

chapnis
02-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Rihanna is nothing special.

Beyonce however...

SPURSCHAMP
02-05-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm not TDMVPDPOY, you fkn wanker. Please look at my post history and his. If you'd look, you POS, you'd find that we've probably been posting 24/7. Now, unless you think TDMVPPOY doesn't ever sleep, then you are a fool. You see, we are on opposite sides of the worlds from each other, but you probably are so stupid you think Australia is a US state, so you'll never understand.
Sick burn. Wouldn't be surprised if you did post 24/7 tbh, fkn scrub

Dr. Robert Lee
02-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Sick burn. Wouldn't be surprised if you did post 24/7 tbh, fkn scrub
fkn loser tbh per par per par

DapDaGenius
02-05-2013, 11:57 PM

She is a slut. Especially now. I'm not even kidding about that.

DMC
02-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Stay out of NY clubs where these idiots frequent and you won't get a beer bottle in the face. Seems like common fucking sense.

DapDaGenius
02-06-2013, 12:16 AM
The story behind the "fight"(Brown and Ocean) was so mixed up when it was originally reported. Either way, both of those dudes are some drama queens. I also just heard some Frank Ocean song that sounds like it was meant for Chris Brown. This made me laugh...then my hears bled a bit. Tired of hearing both of their controversies.

Also, when I clicked on this I had no clue what to expect. I saw "not down with brown"...I was thinking maybe he is against coprophilia. Anyways Parker should stay away from both, imo.

TDMVPDPOY
02-06-2013, 12:42 AM
all you mofos should give dr.robert lee some fkn credit, then saying his me....

lol cant even fend off any of the browns...

BatManu20
02-06-2013, 01:41 AM

She's the village bicycle.. everyone's had a ride tbh.

BatManu20
02-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Chris Brown is a fkn bum who deserves to be in prison tbh. Besides, I thought he and Parker were buddies? Isn't that the whole reason Tony was with him when the bottle throwing incident occurred? But even with Tony's serious eye injury, this $20 million law suit is a joke tbh..

heyheymymy
02-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Busted

lol finkle is einhorn!

Russo21
02-06-2013, 02:51 AM
She's the village bicycle.. everyone's had a ride tbh.

i call dibs for the next ride then lmao

Rummpd
02-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Parker is the WC player of the month - he can sue anyone he wants and talk smack about a thug when he needs to - move on.

tmtcsc
02-06-2013, 08:17 AM

Agree to disagree. I think she's a skank. Give it a little time, you'll be able to shag her too.

SpursRock20
02-06-2013, 08:25 AM

You're trying too hard.

Russo21
02-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Agree to disagree. I think she's a skank. Give it a little time, you'll be able to shag her too.

thanks for the vote of confidence lmao :lmao ill give it some time and see what happens if i run into her lol :rollini'll keep you informed :lol

Grit and Grind
02-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Rihanna is hot guys

Grit and Grind
02-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Parker is the WC player of the month - he can sue anyone he wants and talk smack about a thug when he needs to - move on.
Chris Brown makes way more money and is way more popular than TP9

Amuseddaysleeper
02-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Frank Ocean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Brown

lefty
02-06-2013, 11:35 AM
holy shit TP is such a pussy

" he should have never been allowed in the club :cry "
" if they didnt let him in, I woudnt have had my ass handed to me :cry "

spursfan09
02-06-2013, 11:51 AM
I see why he filed the lawsuit in the first place. His career was almost affected because he almost lost his eye. I guess I'm surprised he still pursuing this aggressively after his eye seemed okay and there was no loss, but I would be pissed too; having to go through this whole ordeal.

Bill_Brasky
02-06-2013, 11:56 AM

The bitch is dumb and trashy

wildbill2u
02-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I think the bar is pretty high for trying to sue a nightclub or and individual for what amounts to knowledge of an individuals past history. Pretty tough to prove past knowledge, much less to predict future behavior. With dogs, most jurisdictions have a 'one-bite' rule where the standard is that if the dog has a history of biting someone, then his owner may be liable. But that is an animal without knowledge of civil behavior and therefore the owner is liable. To take this one step further, would a supermarket owner be responsible for knowing about the dog's biting history.

To bar a customer without certain knowledge might be an illegal prior restraint or invasion of privacy, especially when the nightclub is probably full of thugs, private 'security guards' and assorted bar-room battlers. Business owners can probably ban certain people they don't want in their establishment, but they might risk a lawsuit for doing it. I've been in a bar fight or two in my time, and I'd hate to think that would forever bar me from going to my favorite watering hole. (The last one was when I was 70 and got into it with a good friend over something. We both have a temper. We got over it and still drink together--but I always watch the sonovabitch when he's behind me. :toast)

I guess you can get an attorney to sue for almost any reason these days. It's a litigious society we live in. They can get a percentage of the damage award if it goes to trial and win and the same % off a settlement if the party sued wants to avoid a trial. The attorney has nothing to lose but some time.

Obstructed_View
02-06-2013, 01:57 PM

Someone people aren't smart enough to put on their ignore list?

MackAttack003
02-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Dr. Lee, huh? where'd you get your degree, K-Mart? "scrub Tony Parker"? be careful, your lack of basketball knowledge is showing. you may not like his game, and you obviously don't like him, but he is nobody's scrub.

txstr1986
02-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Dr. Lee, huh? where'd you get your degree, K-Mart? "scrub Tony Parker"? be careful, your lack of basketball knowledge is showing. you may not like his game, and you obviously don't like him, but he is nobody's scrub.

Ignore him dude, he's just trolling...

dbreiden83080
02-06-2013, 03:59 PM

He is a celeb with a high priced attorney he'll stay free until he goes OJ Simpson on someone. Hell even then..

ohmwrecker
02-06-2013, 05:01 PM
If that were true, than TP would be Chris Brown's b*tch in the cell since TP's music is worse.

Tony Parker is a basketball player.

howbouthemspurs
02-06-2013, 06:59 PM

:troll:stirpot:

TDMVPDPOY
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
isnt the govt going after chris brown for failing to meet his legal obligations, which was community service of some previous case against him...

cd021
02-06-2013, 10:40 PM

He's riding Tims coattails by scoring 20.6 points per game 5.75 assist per game over the past 9 post seasons? You really got me there. Lets get one thing straight Parker does not ride Duncans "coat tails". Please explain your logic when Parker carried the team in our last finals trip in 07' and won Finals MVP? Our when he was slicing up Phoenix in 05' leading the spurs to 3 road victories against the team with the best record and home record that season.

Or when he averaged 28.5 5 assists vs Dallas without Man, and Duncan playing lethargically due to the drastically increased workload (he still managed 19 ppg but Parkers dominance clearly helped Duncan score most of him points in the P&R game).

Doing most of those playoff runs he was sharing the ball with Manu, his assist per game suffered because of it. He is averaging 7.5 assists this season (top 10) and virtually all of his scoring in done unassisted and at above 50% from the floor. If you were to look at any random season over the past several seasons, in games where he struggles to score he normally has about 9 or 10 assists. When he scores 30+ the spurs seldom lose so both of your points are ridiculous and downright laughable.

Parker signed an extension at below market value to stay with the team that drafted him as a 19 year old. 4 years, 50 million with the last year only guaranteed for 1/3 of that. Name one super start who would take such a massive pay-cut to play in a small market team.

cd021
02-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Chris Brown makes way more money and is way more popular than TP9

You sure bout that, He's lost endorsements over backhanding his chick and a ton of popularity. His last album debuted at number #1 but has sold 300,000 copies in 7 months. Parker is collection 12.5 million this year alone.

Grit and Grind
02-07-2013, 04:13 PM
You sure bout that, He's lost endorsements over backhanding his chick and a ton of popularity. His last album debuted at number #1 but has sold 300,000 copies in 7 months. Parker is collection 12.5 million this year alone.
So Parker isn't that big of name like Chris Brown .

spursfan09
02-07-2013, 04:35 PM
So Parker isn't that big of name like Chris Brown .

Yup. "Rapper beats Girlfriend; has anger issues" is more of a headliner than: "NBA Player named All - Star; is really good at his job."

timaios
02-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Name one super start who would take such a massive pay-cut to play in a small market team.

Tim Duncan.

cd021
02-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Tim Duncan.

That goes without saying...