PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Question on Nba 2k13>

BobaFett1
02-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Do you fellas turn up setting any or leave them alone? thanks for suggestions.

apalisoc_9
02-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Do you fellas turn up setting any or leave them alone? thanks for suggestions.

It's almost impossible to beat the good teams in Hall of fame if you don't tweak the sliders. I change all CPU offense sliders from 50 to 45.

BobaFett1
02-06-2013, 12:35 AM
It's almost impossible to beat the good teams in Hall of fame if you don't tweak the sliders. I change all CPU offense sliders from 50 to 45.

ok thanks

jermaine
02-06-2013, 07:55 AM
I play with the Spurs. Dont touch the sliders or tempo. Just play smart basketball every play. But right now im on a one man 2k strike. An I doubt if I get it next yr (if EA sports can drop a gm). Im tired of 2k updates to any winning team but the spurs. They never show the Spurs any love until 5 roster updated later. Aron has been with the Spurs for 3 weeks but 2k still haven't put him on the team. 2 days after Rudy Gay was traded the updated that but no Aron to the Spurs. Wtf is that. Man damn 2k! Not to mention how the Heat is so ramped up. Everyone on the Heat is a defensive stopper an great rebounder. Bird man had a 10 day contract hut was put on the Heat but Spurs cant get players we've signed a 4yr deal. Thats crazy.

DMC
02-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Why play on a higher setting if you're going to adjust them back to a lower one?

DisAsTerBot
02-06-2013, 09:59 AM
nope i don't adjust the sliders. Just keep playing and you'll adjust

Amuseddaysleeper
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I play with the Spurs. Dont touch the sliders or tempo. Just play smart basketball every play. But right now im on a one man 2k strike. An I doubt if I get it next yr (if EA sports can drop a gm). Im tired of 2k updates to any winning team but the spurs. They never show the Spurs any love until 5 roster updated later. Aron has been with the Spurs for 3 weeks but 2k still haven't put him on the team. 2 days after Rudy Gay was traded the updated that but no Aron to the Spurs. Wtf is that. Man damn 2k! Not to mention how the Heat is so ramped up. Everyone on the Heat is a defensive stopper an great rebounder. Bird man had a 10 day contract hut was put on the Heat but Spurs cant get players we've signed a 4yr deal. Thats crazy.

The Spurs are ranked 1st overall in the game right now

jermaine
02-06-2013, 12:03 PM
The Spurs are ranked 1st overall in the game right now
Does that mean they souldnt get their roster updates like every other team? Ooooo I get it, I pose to be happy with that an not worry about the lack of things going on with the game that I paid $59.99 for!

td4mvp2k
02-22-2013, 05:26 PM
I play with the Spurs. Dont touch the sliders or tempo. Just play smart basketball every play. But right now im on a one man 2k strike. An I doubt if I get it next yr (if EA sports can drop a gm). Im tired of 2k updates to any winning team but the spurs. They never show the Spurs any love until 5 roster updated later. Aron has been with the Spurs for 3 weeks but 2k still haven't put him on the team. 2 days after Rudy Gay was traded the updated that but no Aron to the Spurs. Wtf is that. Man damn 2k! Not to mention how the Heat is so ramped up. Everyone on the Heat is a defensive stopper an great rebounder. Bird man had a 10 day contract hut was put on the Heat but Spurs cant get players we've signed a 4yr deal. Thats crazy.NBA Live 14 > NBA 2K14

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2013, 05:32 PM
you should nbalive.org or nba-live.com forums..they do updates, but most of the skins and shit are usually popular teams/players....spurs is not one of them...

i used to try doing my own player skins for the spurs, but got bored of it...

xellos88330
02-22-2013, 10:02 PM

In EA's defense, they are probably trying to figure out what stats Aron Baynes should have. He is a new NBA player so his statistics and things like that could take a while to compile.

LarryDavid
02-22-2013, 10:18 PM
I play with the Spurs. Dont touch the sliders or tempo. Just play smart basketball every play. But right now im on a one man 2k strike. An I doubt if I get it next yr (if EA sports can drop a gm). Im tired of 2k updates to any winning team but the spurs. They never show the Spurs any love until 5 roster updated later. Aron has been with the Spurs for 3 weeks but 2k still haven't put him on the team.

Create a player TBH

gaKNOW!blee
02-22-2013, 10:32 PM
NBA Live 14 > NBA 2K14

Lol EA blows

td4mvp2k
02-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Lol EA blowsLol EA blows 2K away alltime!

TDMVPDPOY
02-23-2013, 01:33 AM
both titles suck dick for aftermarket patches where its mainly done by gamers...fck them