PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Dwight Howard aware Rockets have become a more attractive destination

djohn2oo8
02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
While Howard had no interest in going to Houston last season, sources say he is aware the Rockets have become a more attractive destination since acquiring Harden

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8919967/sources-dwight-howard-told-los-angeles-lakers-traded

:lol Fegan already holding the Lakers hostage
:lol Duhhhwight

GuerillaBlack
02-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Cue Mike Jones...

Banzai
02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Asian sensation, Pirate, Mr. Back..could make "some" noise tbh

Dex
02-06-2013, 12:34 PM
lol Mark Cuban

Clipper Nation
02-06-2013, 12:34 PM
This faggot is 100% leaving LA this summer :lmao

Mugen
02-06-2013, 12:42 PM
He'd have more fun in Houston than with any other team, srsly.

Dex
02-06-2013, 12:43 PM
This faggot is 100% leaving LA this summer :lmao

He'd be an idiot to stick around. What incentive has LA given him to stay?

Their record sucks. Their coach has no idea how to utilize him. They don't have the shooters to play inside-out like he would prefer. Kobe treats him like shit. They are dumping all of the pressure on his injured shoulders. They've all but run their previous franchise center (who brought them two championships) out of town. Their cap situation is fucked. Their draft prospects are fucked. And he has to hang around nutjob World Peace in the locker room.

The only thing keeping Dwight in L.A. would be the beaches.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 12:44 PM
While Howard had no interest in going to Houston last season, sources say he is aware the Rockets have become a more attractive destination since acquiring Harden

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8919967/sources-dwight-howard-told-los-angeles-lakers-traded

:lol Duhhhwight

you're a sucker for punishment I see...didn't your dumb-ass learn anything from last year with all of your Dwight's coming to Houston jerk off sessions...don't tell me you're going down this path again :lol

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 12:48 PM
lol, houston gna sit with Dwight and Asik... neither can make a shout outside the restricted area

Findog
02-06-2013, 01:28 PM
I thought black guys loved Houston. Steve Francis whined his way out of Weed and Asian Prostitute City to get traded to Houston.

Mel_13
02-06-2013, 01:35 PM

I don't see it. The Lakers clearly aren't concerned that he will leave. If they were concerned, they'd be looking to trade him now. They'll call his bluff this summer and he'll blink first. He's not leaving 30 million dollars on the table.

Given the condition of his back and his shoulder, the Rockets are lucky that Morey couldn't figure out how to get him from the Magic last summer.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Bible Kemp can hang with Joel Osteen on Sundays and personally double the population of the 3rd Ward the other six days of the week.

Spur_Fanatic
02-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Who cares about Rocket or OP post. I like his sig.

Keep it up, djohn! :toast

teddygreen
02-06-2013, 02:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64guZrv_d8

D12
02-06-2013, 02:22 PM
:lmao chink fans thinking they're gonna reel in D12
:lmao OP jizzing on these rumors like he did the last time in free agency
:lmao stuck with anxiety trooper

LkrFan
02-06-2013, 02:22 PM

Their record sucks. Their coach has no idea how to utilize him. They don't have the shooters to play inside-out like he would prefer. Kobe treats him like shit. They are dumping all of the pressure on his injured shoulders. They've all but run their previous franchise center (who brought them two championships) out of town. Their cap situation is fucked. Their draft prospects are fucked. And he has to hang around nutjob World Peace in the locker room.

As I've stated, I could give two shits if he stays or goes. However, your logic is flawed. I can give you about $30M reasons why he would stay. When it boils down to it, $$$ talks, BS walks.

Dex
02-06-2013, 02:24 PM
As I've stated, I could give two shits if he stays or goes. However, your logic is flawed. I can give you about $30M reasons why he would stay. When it boils down to it, $$$ talks, BS walks.

There are a handful of other teams that will be willing to throw the bank at him. Howard will get his paycheck no matter where he goes.

Frankly as a Spurs fan, as well as the DHo experiment has gone so far in Los Angeles, I'm not sure if I really want him to leave.

Spur_Fanatic
02-06-2013, 02:38 PM
I hope he stays in LA- He is one big major weakness on the FT line. Awesome to throw the wrong end of a bench at him just for those FT's.

Mel_13
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
There are a handful of other teams that will be willing to throw the bank at him. Howard will get his paycheck no matter where he goes.

The Lakers can offer him 5yrs/118M. Every other team can offer him 4yrs/88M. With his shoulder and back injuries, he's not leaving that 30M on the table. He's going to sign that deal with the Lakers.

Mugen
02-06-2013, 03:31 PM
As others have said, I'm perfectly fine with the Lakers turning their future over to a 28yo Center who relies solely on athleticism with back/shoulder injury concerns.

baseline bum
02-06-2013, 03:36 PM

$30 million more, which he's going to need for all the child support

Dex
02-06-2013, 03:46 PM
$30 million more, which he's going to need for all the child support

:cry So he did it for the kids :cry

Kai
02-06-2013, 08:25 PM

Frankly as a Spurs fan, as well as the DHo experiment has gone so far in Los Angeles, I'm not sure if I really want him to leave.Yep, if he was serious about leaving money on the table, he'd be in Brooklyn right now.

Latarian Milton
02-07-2013, 02:18 AM
nigga is certainly staying in LA unless they refuse to give him max (which's very unlikely)

Venti Quattro
02-07-2013, 02:22 AM
:lmao Houston as an attractive destination

Leon Black
02-07-2013, 02:23 AM
0% chance he leaves LA......... even if he developed mild retardation and did leave.. Houston would be the last place he'd go. Dallas would be the clear front runner if he did leave

djohn2oo8
02-07-2013, 10:09 AM

Kobe's not there so I can see the attraction. Oh and no Jim Buss either.

Captivus
02-07-2013, 10:34 AM
This D12 thing is amazing!! Im loving it!! keep it coming D12!!!

Michael Jordan.
09-21-2013, 11:09 AM
you're a sucker for punishment I see...didn't your dumb-ass learn anything from last year with all of your Dwight's coming to Houston jerk off sessions...don't tell me you're going down this path again :lol
:lmao

Michael Jordan.
09-21-2013, 11:10 AM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Michael Jordan.
09-21-2013, 11:10 AM
0% chance he leaves LA......... even if he developed mild retardation and did leave.. Houston would be the last place he'd go. Dallas would be the clear front runner if he did leave
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Rogue
09-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Houston has always been attractive to DH since there live many people of similar brain levels as his, birds with the same color of leathers flock together, imho.

Double-Up
09-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Houston has always been attractive to DH since there live many people of similar brain levels as his, birds with the same color of leathers flock together, imho.

Suck a dick, nigga...and like a pacifier get the fuck over it. :lol

Rogue
09-21-2013, 11:30 PM
Houston is the anus of this country and yet you shitheads regard it as a holy city like Jerusalem for a Yid. you guys are fucking pathetic tbh.

Double-Up
09-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Houston is the anus of this country and yet you shitheads regard it as a holy city like Jerusalem for a Yid. you guys are fucking pathetic tbh.

LOL, funny coming from a chink. :rollin

lefty
09-21-2013, 11:42 PM
:lmao

The Reckoning
09-21-2013, 11:46 PM
:lol mavs fans salty as fuck

Rogue
09-22-2013, 12:00 AM
LOL, funny coming from a chink. :rollin
I was born a chink but like the OP of this thread, I'm kinda like a banana. The inside of me is white despite my skin being yellow. With that said, I ain't never gonna hide it or pretend to be something else that I am not. My nigga djohn and I are the only chinks on this site who don't feel ashamed of telling the truth, imho, unlike the vast majority of you jackasses.

Bulaien999
09-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Rogue always takes the time to "try" to Put down a city he never visited. Bravo bravo

Rogue
09-22-2013, 12:39 AM
And I feel lucky to have never set foot in such a manhole that Houston is, tbh.

AchillesHeel
09-22-2013, 03:40 AM
lol

Axegrinder
09-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Never understood how someone could say a place sucks if they never have been there. There are nice parts of Houston.

Kool Bob Love
09-22-2013, 09:54 PM

Stick to talking about sucking cocks. Basketball just ain't you.

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 01:55 PM
:rollin