PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Online NBA Sports Betting

Amuseddaysleeper
02-06-2013, 02:45 PM
You know, I have always been always curious about doing this in small doses (not trying to turn into Charles Barkley) and was wondering for those of you that do online betting, which sites are the best?

Was really tempted to bet on the Bobcats losing by less than 13 points to the Heat (spread was -13.5) this past Monday.

Do you guys have any advice/tips? I guess it's better to go for the "safe bets" and try to win small amounts at a time?

Do most of these online sites pay you through Paypal?

Thanks!

ElNono
02-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Illegal in the US...

Amuseddaysleeper
02-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Good thing I'm in Canada :king

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 07:02 PM
williamhill.com bwin.com give those a shot

LarryDavid
02-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Not saying I bet online, but if I did, I would place "5 dimes" on the Warriors to cover tonight.

InRareForm
02-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Don't do it if you are looking to make money...

It's hard to beat the 10% tax...

Plus it's not as easy anymore getting your money in timely fashion from a lot of these sites. Be careful.

apalisoc_9
02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Don't do it if you are looking to make money...

It's hard to beat the 10% tax...

Plus it's not as easy anymore getting your money in timely fashion from a lot of these sites. Be careful.

5dimes op. PM me if you want more info..I make a living with sports betting.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2013, 09:52 PM
OP lives in Canada, where it's a lot easier, tbh..

I have accounts on a few different websites..bodog and partybets at the moment..

You can use your bank account to withdraw/deposit money through their websites, it's quick and easy, tbh..

It's worth it if you bet at reasonable unit levels..I've learned the hard way in the past, especially during NBA garbage time, but it's relatively easy to make a profit if you keep your expectations low and reasonable..

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Nice, really appreciate the advice guys. Will be checking some of these sites out.

apalisoc_9
02-07-2013, 01:04 AM
OP lives in Canada, where it's a lot easier, tbh..

I have accounts on a few different websites..bodog and partybets at the moment..

You can use your bank account to withdraw/deposit money through their websites, it's quick and easy, tbh..

It's worth it if you bet at reasonable unit levels..I've learned the hard way in the past, especially during NBA garbage time, but it's relatively easy to make a profit if you keep your expectations low and reasonable..

This.

Greed is your main challenge.