PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: just realized why spurs fans hate kobe so much...

Phillip
02-06-2013, 02:55 PM
courtesy of koolaid...

WQxgHgRh95Y

I had no idea how many times Kobe has dunked on Timmy like that.

:wow

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Only dunk that was poster worthy is the one at 1:12. Most of the others feature Duncan either coming over on help defense late because he had to stay home on Shaq or some other Laker big or getting driven on stepping out on Kobe. Not many facials in that vid.

And the reason we hate Kobe is because his retarded fanbase jizz themselves over highlight videos like the one you posted.

Dex
02-06-2013, 03:02 PM
At least Kobe never made Duncan cry like a little bitch.

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Only dunk that was poster worthy is the one at 1:12. Most of the others feature Duncan coming over on help defense late because he had to stay home on Shaq or some other Laker big.

tbh, thats pretty much exactly how every "poster" dunk happens. its usually someone sliding over a little late on help defense. there aren't too many where someone is playing man to man defense, and gets teabagged at the cup.

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:05 PM

meh

emotions are part of the game. wgaf?

thing i dont get are why spurs fans try so hard to compare the two of them, when they are completely different styles of players. one is a guard, the other is a center.

thats why this is a very reasonable conclusion

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 03:06 PM
There's almost 0% hate on the Spurs on the Lakers board but so much hate on the Spurs board towards the Lakers. It's because rape victims have a hard time letting go and moving on

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:09 PM
tbh, thats pretty much exactly how every "poster" dunk happens. its usually someone sliding over a little late on help defense. there aren't too many where someone is playing man to man defense, and gets teabagged at the cup.

Yeah. That's why I don't get why a perimeter player dunking on a big is such an event. The dunk only looks impressive when the preceding few seconds are edited out and all you see is the "facial." But when you see the play in its entirety and how the big was late coming over, it takes the shine off if it.

Duncan and Kobe have played each other 80 times. If Kobe doesn't have a few highlight dunks at his expense, then he's doing something wrong.

Juggity
02-06-2013, 03:09 PM
There's almost 0% hate on the Spurs on the Lakers board but so much hate on the Spurs board towards the Lakers. It's because rape victims have a hard time letting go and moving on

I read a lot of spurs hate over on LG.

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:10 PM

yeah i dont get it

well actually i do, its like thunder fans/boards and mavs fans/boards

thunderfans are obsessed with the mavs

most mavs fans really couldn't care less about the thunder. they are gay, we all know it, but just don't care enough to whine incessantly about them

odd thing is, I swear ive seen infinitely more whining about the Mavs on spurs forums than i do vice versa

spurs fans must just be born whiners

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:11 PM

Lakers hold a 4-3 playoff advantage since Magic got sodomized and got HIV. Hardly rape.

We hate the Lakers because of their disgusting fanbase.

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Yeah. That's why I don't get why a perimeter player dunking on a big is such an event. The dunk only looks impressive when the preceding few seconds are edited out and all you see is the "facial." But when you see the play in its entirety and how the big was late coming over, it takes the shine off if it.

disagree. its still pretty impressive to maintain ball and body control when colliding with someone 6+ inches taller than you.

Duncan and Kobe have played each other 80 times. If Kobe doesn't have a few highlight dunks at his expense, then he's doing something wrong.

:sleep

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Lakers hold a 4-3 playoff advantage since Magic got sodomized and got HIV. Hardly rape.

i dont disagree the lakers have a shitty fanbase

but spurfans tend to be an exceptionally easy fanbase to induce butthurt into

much like thunder fans

im assuming its because they are both shit cities with no other professional teams, so they have nothing else to jizz over except that one team, thus are extra emotional when it comes to said team

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:18 PM
disagree. its still pretty impressive to maintain ball and body control when colliding with someone 6+ inches taller than you.

Most of the time there isn't a collision. Usually the big whiffs on his block attempt and the dunker cleanly finishes.

:sleep

I don't get what's jizz worthy about an athletic perimeter player having a few highlight dunks on a big he's faced 80 times in his career. If Vince Carter faced Duncan that many times, he'd probably amass 3 times as many dunks on Duncan as Kobe.

Kobe's dunked on Duncan a few times. Stop the fuckin' presses.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:23 PM
i dont disagree the lakers have a shitty fanbase

but spurfans tend to be an exceptionally easy fanbase to induce butthurt into

much like thunder fans

im assuming its because they are both shit cities with no other professional teams, so they have nothing else to jizz over except that one team, thus are extra emotional when it comes to said team

I'm not from SA, so I can't comment on that, but being from LA, the primary reason I hate the Lakers is because of their fans. And I hated them before I knew Kobe Bryant even existed and before the Spurs/Lakers were an actual rivalry.

Exhibit A:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fHWUV5cUMtE/TBsX3VDDzSI/AAAAAAAABDk/mU5oeZww9yE/s640/article-0-05582573000005DC-100_634x349.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
02-06-2013, 03:25 PM
meh

thing i dont get are why spurs fans try so hard to compare the two of them, when they are completely different styles of players. one is a guard, the other is a center.

Why make a a thread about it then?

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000jv2Df.QoVmY/s/860/860/Los-Angeles-Lakers-fans-riot-after-15th-championship-in-2009.jpg

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Most of the time there isn't a collision. Usually the big whiffs on his block attempt and the dunker cleanly finishes.

I don't get what's jizz worthy about an athletic perimeter player having a few highlight dunks on a big he's faced 80 times in his career. If Vince Carter faced Duncan that many times, he'd probably amass 3 times as many dunks on Duncan as Kobe.

Kobe's dunked on Duncan a few times. Stop the fuckin' presses.

lol and this is why lakerfans rub it in spurfans faces so much

the imminent butthurt that follows

I'm not from SA, so I can't comment on that, but being from LA, the primary reason I hate the Lakers is because of their fans. And I hated them before I knew Kobe Bryant even existed and before the Spurs/Lakers were an actual rivalry.

Exhibit A:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fHWUV5cUMtE/TBsX3VDDzSI/AAAAAAAABDk/mU5oeZww9yE/s640/article-0-05582573000005DC-100_634x349.jpg

i blame san antonio for being such a trash heap that even illegal immigrant be@ners have to migrate to another city, thus we have crap like the picture you posted

Why make a a thread about it then?

i didnt compare them

i just said its understandable why spurfans are so butthurt by him

Spur_Fanatic
02-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Him? I don't mind Kobe at all. It's not I like buy his stuff anyway.

Personally, I don't hate the Lakers, nor Kobe. Just their bandwagon fans. Specially Kobe fans.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 03:40 PM
lol and this is why lakerfans rub it in spurfans faces so much

the imminent butthurt that follows

i blame san antonio for being such a trash heap that even illegal immigrant be@ners have to migrate to another city, thus we have crap like the picture you posted

i didnt compare them

i just said its understandable why spurfans are so butthurt by him

California bean3rs don't migrate from SA. They come straight into Southern California from Mexico.

And calling Lakers fans retarded, deluded, and disgusting is not an example of butthurt, it's a statement of fact. And the reason there's so much "hate" for Kobe is because they worship him to such a fervent degree, it's easy to "induce butthurt" from them by trashing everything Kobe does and never giving him credit for anything.

Kool, Luva, Culburn's whole shtick was created from the butthurt Spursfans caused them when the count was 4-3 Duncan. Notice all the influx of Lakers fans on this site after Kobe tied up the ring count?

We aren't the ones butthurt, they are.

Phillip
02-06-2013, 03:57 PM
California bean3rs don't migrate from SA. They come straight into Southern California from Mexico.

And calling Lakers fans retarded, deluded, and disgusting is not an example of butthurt, it's a statement of fact. And the reason there's so much "hate" for Kobe is because they worship him to such a fervent degree, it's easy to "induce butthurt" from them by trashing everything Kobe does and never giving him credit for anything.

Kool, Luva, Culburn's whole shtick was created from the butthurt Spursfans caused them when the count was 4-3 Duncan. Notice all the influx of Lakers fans on this site after Kobe tied up the ring count?

We aren't the ones butthurt, they are.

this post = butthurt

Clipper Nation
02-06-2013, 03:58 PM
I read a lot of spurs hate over on LG.
Everyone who doesn't drop to their knees and suck Kirby off 24/7 is considered either a "bandwagon Clipper fan" or a "SpursTalk troll" at LG :lol

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 04:03 PM
this post = butthurt

Negative.

Medvedenko
02-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Negative.

You wouldn't have a job on this forum if it wasn't for Kobe.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 04:26 PM
You wouldn't have a job on this forum if it wasn't for Kobe.

Neither would you, highlights.

DisAsTerBot
02-06-2013, 04:27 PM
odd thing is, I swear ive seen infinitely more whining about the Mavs on spurs forums than i do vice versa

probably because you have thousands of posts (just under this troll name) on a spurs forum.... and the mavs forums all suck tbh

Phillip
02-06-2013, 04:39 PM
probably because you have thousands of posts (just under this troll name) on a spurs forum.... and the mavs forums all suck tbh

lol butthurt

DisAsTerBot
02-06-2013, 04:43 PM
lol butthurt

lol multiple accounts

DeadlyDynasty
02-06-2013, 04:45 PM
That video only confirms my nigga is a rapist:tu

ohmwrecker
02-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Koolaid_Manesque

Ashy Larry
02-06-2013, 05:02 PM

what about before he got sodomized and got HIV? He probably caught it ass-fuckin' the Spurs to the tune of 4-0 in playoff matchups with a 14-2 record. If that doesn't scream bloody asshole, I don't know what does.

Medvedenko
02-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Neither would you, highlights.

That's Blond highlights brah....

Ashy Larry
02-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Everyone who doesn't drop to their knees and suck Kirby off 24/7 is considered either a "bandwagon Clipper fan" or a "SpursTalk troll" at LG :lol

I will agree with you there. The hint of a diss to Kobe and they go ape-shit crazy.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 05:10 PM
what about before he got sodomized and got HIV? He probably caught it ass-fuckin' the Spurs to the tune of 4-0 in playoff matchups with a 14-2 record. If that doesn't scream bloody asshole, I don't know what does.

Maybe. But even though Magic dealt out some ass fuckings on the court, he always struck me as the female part of the equation in a homosexual relationship. He probably picked up some male john on Sunset, paid him handsomely to fuck him in the ass, and contracted HIV.

Ashy Larry
02-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Maybe. But even though Magic dealt out some ass fuckings on the court, he always struck me as the female part of the equation in a homosexual relationship. He probably picked up some male john on Sunset, paid him handsomely to fuck him in the ass, and contracted HIV.

I wouldn't doubt it .... that mean the Spurs got fucked by a homo .......

go figure:lol

AaronY
02-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Kobe is hated by fans all over the country.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 05:24 PM
I wouldn't doubt it .... that mean the Spurs got fucked by a homo .......

go figure:lol

Just because you're a homo doesn't mean you can't be a great player. Magic fucked everybody in those days. Surprised he never gave it to Isiah, though. You know them two were sweet on each other behind the scenes.

bbarry
02-06-2013, 05:25 PM
being dunked on is part of the game and it happens to every single big in the league at some point, even multiple times.

you just contradicted yourself idiot.

JamStone
02-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Kobe is hated by fans all over the country.

true and yet at the same time he's also admired and revered all over the world. certain celebrities seem to have that polarizing effect to the masses. he's both loved and hated by many.

Monkeyboy14
02-06-2013, 05:27 PM
this post = butthurt
This thread= Butthurt, FAGGOOOOT :)

Monkeyboy14
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
meh

I like how crying like a bitch is just apart of the game, but getting dunked on isn't. Timmy has the balls to go for the block, and kobe has the vagina to sit on the bench and cry like your sister when I told her my dick was to big for her pussy :downspin:

Ashy Larry
02-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Just because you're a homo doesn't mean you can't be a great player. Magic fucked everybody in those days. Surprised he never gave it to Isiah, though. You know them two were sweet on each other behind the scenes.

lol @ going to the name callin' ....... typical mid .... when it's a fact that ya squad got dug up in, you turn to the name calling card. That's first grade shit. :downspin:

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 05:40 PM
lol @ going to the name callin' ....... typical mid .... when it's a fact that ya squad got dug up in, you turn to the name calling card. That's first grade shit. :downspin:

I haven't called Magic any names. He contracted HIV when the disease was predominantly an epidemic in the gay community. If I recall, your dad called the dude a homo, as well.

Me and your pops are just using some inductive reasoning is all. Can't speak for your dad, but I ain't dissing Magic for his sexual orientation.

Joseph Kony
02-06-2013, 05:48 PM

:lmao

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Here's a challenge for you, stretch.

Find out why Lakers fans hate Lebron so much.

HI-FI
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
speaking of ass rape, i see mid ripping and tearing through the usual suspects.

as for kobe, i can't speak for everyone but i hate how overrated he is. the guy is a master manipulator at getting what he wants, and he's been able to ride the coattails of HOF big men while getting the media to buy into his MJ 2.0 schtick.

i understand most Laker fans are b3aners who didn't grow up watching MJ, in fact most probably grew up watching their families get beheaded by the cartels, so I realize there is some ignorance on this subject. So it's the cult like following for kobe and the overall entitled attitude of Laker fans that is so ridiculous.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 06:08 PM
speaking of ass rape, i see mid ripping and tearing through the usual suspects.

as for kobe, i can't speak for everyone but i hate how overrated he is. the guy is a master manipulator at getting what he wants, and he's been able to ride the coattails of HOF big men while getting the media to buy into his MJ 2.0 schtick.

i understand most Laker fans are b3aners who didn't grow up watching MJ, in fact most probably grew up watching their families get beheaded by the cartels, so I realize there is some ignorance on this subject. So it's the cult like following for kobe and the overall entitled attitude of Laker fans that is so ridiculous.

:lol

Stalin
02-06-2013, 06:16 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000jv2Df.QoVmY/s/860/860/Los-Angeles-Lakers-fans-riot-after-15th-championship-in-2009.jpg

What are these creatures?

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 06:43 PM

kobe 5 td 4

hater
02-06-2013, 06:47 PM
It's because rape victims have a hard time letting go and moving on

Is that what ur therapist been telling you?

stretch
02-06-2013, 06:48 PM

sounds exactly like spurfans and their love for Manu "MJ" Ginobili and Tony "Isiah Thomas X10" Parker.

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 06:50 PM
http://cbsmix965houston.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/spurs-fan2.jpg?w=420

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/spursvsthunder08-532x396-e1338556415806.jpg?w=600&h=446
http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/80/0/bb/1/ffffff/9fd60b4e02449cb065d77be7ba6585e6/images_/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/SPORTS/2012/12/the-most-repulsive-nba-fans/spurs1_410975.jpghttp://foolishfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/spurs-Fans.jpg

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 06:51 PM
sounds exactly like spurfans and their love for Manu "MJ" Ginobili and Tony "Isiah Thomas X10" Parker.

C'mon, stretch, outside the Argentinians, Spurs fans don't really hype up Manu to a retarded degree, and most of us have a love/hate thing with Parker, often frustrated with his numerous playoff chokejobs and penchant for disappearing in big games.

djohn2oo8
02-06-2013, 06:52 PM

What about Roddy "French Allah" Beaubois?

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Don't see any rioting there, whitemamba. Try again.

And if you really want to have a picture posting contest of which fanbase is the most reprehensible, I'll definitely indulge you.

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Don't see any rioting there, whitemamba. Try again.

And if you really want to have a picture posting contest of which fanbase is the most reprehensible, I'll definitely indulge you.

i see a stupid fanbase.. which one of those guys is you

hater
02-06-2013, 06:56 PM
:lol @ manu not overhyped in here

just till recently Spursfan actually pondering which is a better overall player, Manu or Dirk :lol and nowadays even timvp won't give Manu less than a B after shitty game after shitty game and spursfan won't even consider trading Manu with likes of Al Jefferson and such. Manu is the most overrated player in spurstalk history. and this coming from a born again Manu non-homer

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 06:56 PM
if i could guess id say ur that fat guy in the 2nd pic

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
:lol @ manu not overhyped in here

just till recently Spursfan actually pondering which is a better overall player, Manu or Dirk :lol and nowadays even timvp won't give Manu less than a B after shitty game after shitty game and spursfan won't even consider trading Manu with likes of Al Jefferson and such. Manu is the most overrated player in spurstalk history. and this coming from a born again Manu non-homer

+1

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:01 PM
i see a stupid fanbase.. which one of those guys is you

You asked for it.

http://media.cleveland.com/nationworld_impact/photo/lakers-fans-riotjpg-bfe3f05df1e7eab3_large.jpg

http://sportsbycolin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/lakers-riots.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5306/5743692198_5cdbd7b857_z.jpg

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/11/lakers-fans-306x214.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000W5LfQX1pA0s/s/860/860/Los-Angeles-Lakers-fans-riot-after-15th-championship-in-2009.jpg

http://placeitonluckydan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lakers-Fan-jumps-of-burning-LAPD-car-300x212.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000sBxF7PeaVPw/s/860/860/Los-Angeles-Lakers-fans-riot-after-15th-championship-in-2009.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c273/AaronZupo89/6a00d8341c630a53ef01157120e47c970b-.jpg

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 07:02 PM
how does that make you guys any better?

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 07:03 PM
i just proved your fanbase is just as "stupid" as ours .. so sorry midnight_butthurt u guys got as many ****** fans as we do..

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:03 PM
how does that make you guys any better?

We're simply better people than you bean3rs. Spurs fans don't chimp out and set cars on fire when they win an NBA title.

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 07:04 PM
We're simply better people than you bean3rs. Spurs fans don't chimp out and set cars on fire when they win an NBA title.

dont hate cause they hardcore fans

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:06 PM
i just proved your fanbase is just as "stupid" as ours .. so sorry midnight_butthurt u guys got as many ****** fans as we do..

No you didn't. You posted one picture of a Spurs fans behaving like a fucktard (the lady throwing the punch). The other pics were simply Spurs fans celebrating. No rioting. Setting cars on fire. Mass chaos, etc.

I can post dozens of examples of Lakers fans acting like savages.

whitemamba
02-06-2013, 07:07 PM
No you didn't. You posted one picture of a Spurs fans behaving like a fucktard (the lady throwing the punch). The other pics were simply Spurs fans celebrating. No rioting. Setting cars on fire. Mass chaos, etc.

I can post dozens of examples of Lakers fans acting like savages.

so gangbanger mexicans flashing their ass to the camera is civilized and eloquent right? or fighting during a game like fuckin monkeys is realllly classy..

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Perfect picture right here. Beandip Laker fan getting handled in front of a sign that reads "Tacos, Tortas, Carnitas." Honestly, this pic symbolizes everything modern Los Angeles is about.

http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lfr-5.jpg

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:12 PM
so gangbanger mexicans flashing their ass to the camera is civilized and eloquent right? or fighting during a game like fuckin monkeys is realllly classy..

Flashing your ass and fighting is still 100X more civilized than setting cars on fire and wantonly destroying your city.

:lol like Lakers fans don't fight at games. Want me to bring up examples there, too?

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Look at this nignog Laker fan in the background, harassing the Suns fun in front, and then elbowing the guy cause he had the "audacity" to not want that knockoff jersey constantly put over his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAk_xvAk94

DeadlyDynasty
02-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Wantonly destroying your city is not exclusive to be@ners. Spooks destroyed their own communities during the L.A. riots too

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Wantonly destroying your city is not exclusive to be@ners. Spooks destroyed their own communities during the L.A. riots too

You're right. No one chimps out like the African American race.

No one.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Apparently, a pair of Los Angeles Lakers fans — hoppin' mad and super sad at their team's early season struggles, capped off by a 95-86 loss to the Utah Jazz at EnergySolutions Arena on Wednesday — chose to express their anger in a completely ridiculous, aggressive and over-the-top manner. "But Dan," you ask. "What makes these two different from the regular, garden-variety Lakers fan who expresses his anger in a completely ridiculous, aggressive and over-the-top manner?" The two-word answer: Pepper spray.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/los-angeles-lakers-fan-pepper-sprays-utah-jazz-194417760--nba.html

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 07:31 PM
courtesy of koolaid...

WQxgHgRh95Y

I had no idea how many times Kobe has dunked on Timmy like that.

:wow

Phillip my good man..Kobe has facialized Duncan like that at least (by my count) 48 times...that's just a small sampling size...

Kobe once told Shaq when Shaq was complaining about Tim Duncan: "Slam His Fucking Ass In The Paint"...:lol

HI-FI
02-06-2013, 07:33 PM
damn, the be@ners in LA make ours look like Victorian Era nobility.

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
tbh we hate kobe because he's an arrogant punk.... and shit like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxsK_2imYI

its the only elbow highlight reel on the internet better than jon bones jones

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
damn, the be@ners in LA make ours look like Victorian Era nobility.

The Southern California breed of bean3r is the most dangerous and aggressive.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Flashing your ass and fighting is still 100X more civilized than setting cars on fire and wantonly destroying your city.

:lol like Lakers fans don't fight at games. Want me to bring up examples there, too?

Your unhinged anger towards Mexican's lead me to believe you've been anally raped by one....there's no other reason to explain your passion for them...please don't bother responding because at this point after wading through all your posts in this thread I'm 100% sure and convinced this is nothing but rape anger...

sorry midget

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 07:38 PM
The Southern California breed of bean3r is the most dangerous and aggressive.

^ So do you feel like talking about how it happened...how aggressive they were when they took it from you...was it a gang rape or a solo artist...

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Your unhinged anger towards Mexican's lead me to believe you've been anally raped by one....there's no other reason to explain your passion for them...please don't bother responding because at this point after wading through all your posts in this thread I'm 100% sure and convinced this is nothing but rape anger...

sorry midget

:lol Defending Mexicans when they hate blacks more than the KKK.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Latino Gang Members in Southern California are Terrorizing and Killing Blacks

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2006/winter/la-blackout

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Latino Gang Members in Southern California are Terrorizing and Killing Blacks

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2006/winter/la-blackout

please don't take this guy as an example of spurs fans... i've seem him say he roots for injuries to other teams and shit like this... you can find stories of any race doing terrible shit to any other race. white on black, white on mexican, white on white, etc.

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 07:44 PM

There's not a person in LA that wouldn't want to see people like this executed, these are not LA people, this is just an ugly side to Los Angeles and every city has that. Downtown Los Angeles is close to some of the most poverty stricken areas in all of California, alot of these dudes don't even have computers so trust me this is NOT your standard LG member.

The majority of Laker fans are bandwagoners, I admit it. But there's plenty of good solid people that are Laker fans, Spurs fans, etc. In all honesty, I had a huge get-together when the Lakers won all their titles and we all sat there and watched in absolute shame as the filth of this state rioted. But aside from that, it's NOT neccesarily a race thing. Look over at Boston, majority are caucasian and their rioting was very intense after the 08 Celtics win.

A wise man once said,' the masses are asses'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEqwt81wiN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D07eThRa2TI

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:45 PM
please don't take this guy as an example of spurs fans... i've seem him say he roots for injuries to other teams and shit like this... you can find stories of any race doing terrible shit to any other race. white on black, white on mexican, white on white, etc.

Angry bean3r detected.

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Angry bean3r detected.

ur a fuckin idiot. i'm armenian, but what does that have to do with anything. in fact, its stereotypical of armenians to dislike mexicans... so its not exactly like im "supposed to be on their side"

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 07:50 PM
ur a fuckin idiot. i'm armenian, but what does that have to do with anything. in fact, its stereotypical of armenians to dislike mexicans... so its not exactly like im "supposed to be on their side"

You think I'm kidding but it's rape anger....Something bad has happned to that dude for him to hate Mexicans so much....I mean he really fucking hates Mexicans...he hates them more than he hates Blacks and Kobe...and that's saying a lot

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Angry bean3r detected.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Midnight pulp where does your name come from? Did the rapists turn your ass to Pulp @ Midnight?

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 07:55 PM

Do you live in SA? What kind of Armenian roots for the Spurs? Foreshame! 4-24-15...never forget

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:56 PM

Why would you dislike Mexicans when they work so hard for Armenian owned car washes and car stereo stores?

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
You think I'm kidding but it's rape anger....Something bad has happned to that dude for him to hate Mexicans so much....I mean he really fucking hates Mexicans...he hates them more than he hates Blacks and Kobe...and that's saying a lot

Well behaved, hard-working Mexican-American =/= bean3r.

Know the difference.

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 07:59 PM
And, Kool. Most 3rd generation Mexican-Americans hate bean3rs more than whites.

Kind of how like black people hate nigg*rs.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 08:02 PM
:lol Defending Mexicans when they hate blacks more than the KKK.

c'mon mid... you know me... (no pun) :lol I don't care who they hate....I'm kinda amused by all the racial complexes...

so as long as my Mexican sistas are there when I get a taste for it....pussy is only pussy and I get it when I need it...:toast

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 08:06 PM

Funny thing is that I'm a model example of a Spurstalker. Politically incorrect. Likes to troll. Etc.

If you're offended by racism and the like, this is wrong site to call your home.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 08:09 PM
And, Kool. Most 3rd generation Mexican-Americans hate bean3rs more than whites.

Kind of how like black people hate nigg*rs.

^ yep...rape anger...how would a mexican hater know this level of detail....you got Mexican blood in you?...you're fascinated by them....

Mid I must say you are one creepygaytwistedracist.

You post random avatar pics of your former and current gay lovers
You only post when someone brings up Kobe or Mexicans
You admitted you have OCD and you think sleeping with 13yr olds should be legal
You fascinated with Magic Johnson's sexual encounters

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Do you live in SA? What kind of Armenian roots for the Spurs? Foreshame! 4-24-15...never forget
actually live in LA... just grew up loving the spurs. only one in my family. most are laker fans. pops a sixer fan

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-06-2013, 08:11 PM
be@ners are really just tomahawk chuckin' savages with spanish last names, most have little to no European DNA

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Funny thing is that I'm a model example of a Spurstalker. Politically incorrect. Likes to troll. Etc.

If you're offended by racism and the like, this is wrong site to call your home.

This post if nothing else revealed what I needed to know about you...that you have rape anger issues directed at Mexicans...some refried b*an dipper popped your anal cherry

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 08:13 PM

im all good with political incorrectness. but being politically incorrect =/= being blatantly racist

DeadlyDynasty
02-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Nobody hates n*ggers more than old Cubans.

Stalin
02-06-2013, 08:14 PM
these american |3eaners would look good in a gulag, tbh

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 08:15 PM
actually live in LA... just grew up loving the spurs. only one in my family. most are laker fans. pops a sixer fan

Oh nice, yeah there's alot of Armenian Laker haters in LA as well as Laker supporters. Most root for Celtics, Heat, or whatever team is doing well in the Eastern Conference that year

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 08:18 PM

Why? those guys come here from a shitty Island who's claim to fame is Cigars...they come here like all minorities to reap the benefits of the sacrifices made Dr. King's and other Black leaders who fought and died in the name of freedom...those Cuban fuckers should be on their knees giving thanks to DJango...but they all want to be white so fucking bad they can taste it :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Why?

Fuck if I know, but it's a hatred that's unmatched.

Dignam
02-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Kobe is a fucking piece of shit. But there is no denying that he kicks the shit out of Duncan consistently, while Timmy bends over and takes it in the ass with pleasure.

Tim Duncan is like a mushroom. Feed him shit and keep him in the dark.

Cry Havoc
02-06-2013, 08:23 PM
so trust me this is NOT your standard LG member.

In my admittedly limited LG experience, most of the users there are barely toeing the line of literacy in the first place, so I'm not sure how you could say that.

ElNono
02-06-2013, 08:23 PM

Whottts funny is that your average latino hates Cuban Americans... it's all a big ball of hate, tbh

spurraider21
02-06-2013, 08:39 PM
so much for nba forum tbh...

UZER
02-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Why? those guys come here from a shitty Island who's claim to fame is Cigars...they come here like all minorities to reap the benefits of the sacrifices made Dr. King's and other Black leaders who fought and died in the name of freedom...those Cuban fuckers should be on their knees giving thanks to DJango...but they all want to be white so fucking bad they can taste it :lol

Martin Luther King....the original Dwight Howard

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 08:52 PM
In my admittedly limited LG experience, most of the users there are barely toeing the line of literacy in the first place, so I'm not sure how you could say that.

I have no idea what you're talking about, we get some users from Europe who have some funny English (had a French user ask "Are Laker fan worry?" in a thread), but it's a pretty solid board. Anyway I'm done being sherrif LG, it is what it is.

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Kobe shit on the Celtics. But there is no denying that he kicks the shit out of Duncan consistently, while Timmy bends over and takes it in the ass with pleasure.

http://daumpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Stalin
02-06-2013, 08:59 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, we get some users from Europe who have some funny English (had a French user ask "Are Laker fan worry?" in a thread), but it's a pretty solid board. Anyway I'm done being sherrif LG, it is what it is.

gee thanks for bringing lg shittiness to our glorious st forum :tu

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 09:15 PM
gee thanks for bringing lg shittiness to our glorious st forum :tu

You welcome,

I'm hear to brighten this message board...taste my rainbow

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lorx9qKKWD1qb9h9jo1_500.gif

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Martin Luther King....the original Dwight Howard

^ ohhhh my achy breaky heart....:lmao

midnightpulp
02-06-2013, 09:22 PM

Solid board insofar as minimal trolling (since the mods are uptight pussies) goes, but the basketball takes over there are pretty retarded on average, like that thread where everyone was claiming Earl Clark is one of the top ten best defenders in the league. And of course there's the constant Kobe>Jordan idiocy.

That said, LG posters are beyond friendly and meek, mainly due to the walking-on-eggshell culture the mods have created over there, so I guess you guys got that going for you.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 09:23 PM
lol @ Uzer not knowing I'm a Malcolm and Nat Turner guy...

Stalin
02-06-2013, 09:23 PM
You welcome,

I'm hear to brighten this message board...taste my rainbow

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lorx9qKKWD1qb9h9jo1_500.gif

:lol:lol ok ok, you got me with this one, well played scrah

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Solid board insofar as minimal trolling (since the mods are uptight pussies) goes, but the basketball takes over there are pretty retarded on average, like that thread where everyone was claiming Earl Clark is one of the top ten best defenders in the league. And of course there's the constant Kobe>Jordan idiocy.

That said, LG posters are beyond friendly and meek, mainly due to the walking-on-eggshell culture the mods have created over there, so I guess you guys got that going for you.

tell me about your experience of being anally raped by burrito lovers

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 09:30 PM

One of the primary reasons I joined here is it is technically an older, more vulgar board (definitely not more mature). LG is heavily moderated in the sense you can't post pix, or when you type stuff like WTF it comes out as what the heck, or if you type vagina it says something like "I'm too immature to post in this thread". I think that stuff is odd, but at the same time the traffic is ridiculous on that board, like 10000X the amount of people here so it is a neccesity.

I will tell you one thing though, I was a member of Sherdog for quite some time and that board is DISGUSTING when it comes to how it's moderated. You get a warning if you use vulgar language or fighter bash and the 2nd time you get banned. That place is a shit board. I've gotten away with some insults on LG, in my 5 + years of being there I've never been warned even a single time. I did have some absolute flaming homo on there report me recently because I made a thread about how Les Miserables was a horrible movie experience and suites gay men...I think one of the guys loved musicals and threw a shit fit over it.

This board would be awesome if the guys were a little lighter on the trolling and a little more on the NBA discussion. Ah well

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 09:31 PM
:lol:lol ok ok, you got me with this one, well played scrah

http://www.wherethegoldat.com/lep.gif

Thebesteva
02-06-2013, 09:35 PM

Also, if Spurstalk was a real place I envision it would look something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7xiJ_HD6c

Dignam
02-07-2013, 10:29 AM
http://daumpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Who do you think you are, you lace curtain fucking pussy? Changing quotes is for faggots. I know what you are and I know what you are not. I'm the best friend you have on the face of this earth, and I'm gonna help you understand something, you punk. You're nothing but a two-bit faggot.

Mal
02-07-2013, 10:33 AM
My hate for Kobe has nothing to do with Spurs and Duncan

bus driver
02-07-2013, 10:46 AM

best two post :lmao

snickles
02-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Kobe is a fucking piece of shit. But there is no denying that he kicks the shit out of Duncan consistently, while Timmy bends over and takes it in the ass with pleasure.

so i'm guessing youre not a Chauncey Billups fan...