PDA

View Full Version : Nets: D-will over all is underrated

Monkeyboy14
02-07-2013, 03:57 AM
Before you guys come hunt me down and skin me.. or whatever, hear me out.
Right now, no he is NOT underrated. That said, career wise i think he is. The NBA and its fans are very "what have you done for me lately." And lately, D-will isn't living up to where he should, i agree with that.
But, now people are starting to say he was always overrated, completely disagree. In Utah this guy was a beast, i think its to soon to forget about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaV76v8ttYc
I know these are highlights, but you dont see him making these plays now as often. So what im saying is, with his whole career in mind, kind of underrated at this point. What do you think?

Leon Black
02-07-2013, 04:00 AM
lol I hope u mean overrated

Mal
02-07-2013, 04:01 AM
He is overrated. He`s got skills, but he isnt a winner. Utah was mediocre when he was in charge. Brooklyn is mediocre. He fired 2 coaches, when playing in over .500 team.

Monkeyboy14
02-07-2013, 04:06 AM
He is overrated. He`s got skills, but he isnt a winner. Utah was mediocre when he was in charge. Brooklyn is mediocre. He fired 2 coaches, when playing in over .500 team.
That makes no sense to me. When he was in utah, balling the way he was, people were saying he was the best point guard in the leauge. He starts under performing in Brooklyn and all of a sudden not only is he overrated now, but he was back then? I dont get that. Like i said the NBA is very "what have you done for me lately"

Mal
02-07-2013, 04:22 AM
That makes no sense to me. When he was in utah, balling the way he was, people were saying he was the best point guard in the leauge. He starts under performing in Brooklyn and all of a sudden not only is he overrated now, but he was back then? I dont get that. Like i said the NBA is very "what have you done for me lately"

He was considered best, even by me. But it was all fluke. Time goes on, both D-Will and Paul changed teams, and you can see where are their new teams.

And he is overrated, because he was playing better basketball, than he is now. Moreover he is now like 7-10th PG in the leauge . Many PG have taken big step up, and D-Will havent. But still many people consider him as TOP 5. Thats being overrated for me.

racm
02-07-2013, 04:35 AM
He's even more of a system PG than Parker is tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
02-07-2013, 05:07 AM
that hero on the spurs will exposed this coach team killer in a few days...

callo1
02-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Overrated coach killer

TDMVPDPOY
02-07-2013, 10:09 AM
this is the same clown that congratulated a player dunkin on him...watta fkn turd

Monkeyboy14
02-07-2013, 11:52 AM
No one ever agrees with me. I need to stop making threads haha

jdiggy0424
02-07-2013, 03:18 PM
System player, coach killer, and he plays with no heart. I can name 5 other point guards better than him.

Clipper Nation
02-07-2013, 03:23 PM
DWill is a fat crybaby who shows up for only 2 games out of the year, chucks at Westbrick-esque levels, and takes zero responsibility for his shitful play... overrated as hell, tbh... Brook Lopez is the real star and leader of the Nets, not Deron "Fake Star" Williams...

Monkeyboy14
02-07-2013, 04:02 PM
DWill is a fat crybaby who shows up for only 2 games out of the year, chucks at Westbrick-esque levels, and takes zero responsibility for his shitful play... overrated as hell, tbh... Brook Lopez is the real star and leader of the Nets, not Deron "Fake Star" Williams...
I knooow, I dont think you guys are completely understanding what im saying.
Like i said in the Thread, I agree at this point in his career, he is OVERrated. I agree with that NOW. What im saying is, in the past he was the best point guard in the league, and people are now saying that he was even overrated back then. What IM saying is, you cant take the way he is playing NOW and disregard how good he was in the past, and say he was overrated his entire career.

Latarian Milton
02-07-2013, 09:57 PM
nigga flourished in jerry sloan's system but it doesn't mean he wasn't overrated back then imho. he's a legit player but has he ever been the best PG of the league? the best D-will we've ever seen was the one playing for jazz and he's never played great like that since he joined the nets, and even the best of him was not as good as Kidd, nash or CP3 tbh