PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Poll from RealGM: 1 Million vs 20 Million Options for NBA Champion

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I got this poll from RealGM and it's garnered quite a bit of discussion.

Basically, here are your options:

You can get 1 Million dollars if Heat, Thunder, Clippers, Knicks win a championship

or

20 Million given the field (Spurs, Pacers, Bulls etc..). which do you take? If you take field one of the other teams left must win a chip
if any of the 4 in 1 million field you lose.

spurraider21
02-07-2013, 04:17 PM

jeebus
02-07-2013, 04:59 PM
20. The options for 1 is hilarious.

SpursIndonesia
02-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Only Heat i would take 1 mil, Thunderefs about 5 mil, the rest are 20 mil worthy.

hater
02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Bait bet.

the only teams to read in that 1st option is Heat + OKC. the rest are just bait

so 1 million for Heat to repeat or OKC to win, which has about 90% chance.

I take the 1 million

bluebellmaniac
02-07-2013, 05:18 PM
If you take field one of the other teams left must win a chip
if any of the 4 in 1 million field you lose.

Not sure what this means.... ???

baseline bum
02-07-2013, 05:27 PM
This is basically a question on whether you think the Spurs can take out both OKC and Miami. No one in the east is touching the Heat and the only teams that can beat OKC in the west are possibly LAC and SA.

Ashy Larry
02-07-2013, 05:42 PM
take the one .... MIA is coming out of the East for sure.

and probably the Spurs and Thunder out the West ....... thats a 66% shot right there.

spurraider21
02-07-2013, 06:13 PM
This is basically a question on whether you think the Spurs can take out both OKC and Miami. No one in the east is touching the Heat and the only teams that can beat OKC in the west are possibly LAC and SA.

While the Heatles are the overwhelming favorites to come out of the east, I still think the Pacers can give them a run for their money if Granger is back and is hitting open shots. Paul George has pretty much taken over the lead scoring role, and Granger would be a great complementary piece. West would have to outplay Bosh, and Hibbert would have to really show up. Its not likely, but I can see it happening.

If Rose can come back and be anywhere near effective as he was in his MVP season the Bulls can always give a run for their money.

Or the Knicks can be blazing hot from 3 point range for 2 straight weeks against Miami lol

Spur_Fanatic
02-07-2013, 07:34 PM

This. Heart says Spurs will win it all. Head says Thunder + Heat is just too much.

1M seems a sure thing.

ffadicted
02-07-2013, 07:49 PM
1 million isn't cool anymore guys