PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Max Kellerman completely owns Lakers tool boy John Ireland live on ESPN LA radio

Thebesteva
02-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Yesterday on ESPN LA, John Ireland aka the biggest tool boy of the Lakers who still thinks the Lakers are more likely to win it all this season than the Clippers interviewed Mike D'antoni along side his radio co-host Steve Mason. After sucking on D'antoni's cock for 15 minutes and praising the amazing job he's done all season with such little he's had to work with due to the injury and short training camp, Max Kellerman joined the guys after the D'antoni phone call and the discussion went something like this.

(I'm paraphrasing)

Hey guys that was a great game of softball you guys played today. - Kellerman

What? What game? - John Ireland\Mason

That game of softball you guys played with D'antoni was great, asking all those hard pressing questions and telling him what a great coach he is - Max\Marcellus (laughter in the background)

OH shut up, you're just a boxing idiot that doesn't get basketball. That's why no one wants to interview with you - John Ireland (Mind you, Kobe Bryant had a 45 minute very open and honest interview with Max Kellerman 2 weeks ago).

See everybody hates Max Kellerman in this building and all the emotions are being let out right now- Mason

Anyway there was much more to it than that, it get's quite nasty... here's the podcast. Argument starts @ 31:00 mark

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8923282

ffadicted
02-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Who the fuck are these clowns and why does anyone care tbqh

spurraider21
02-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Who the fuck are these clowns and why does anyone care tbqh
Espn radio here in LA. Ireland is the lakers radio voice, and he has a daily laker show. Max kellerman IMO is the biggest idiot in sports radio.

As far as "who cares" the thread has a lakers tag on it... So

Jeff Van Gundy
02-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Max kellerman is awesome tbh. Wished I max came back on

spurraider21
02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Max kellerman is awesome tbh. Wished I max came back on
Kellerman is a joke. He always brings up how "I used to be a Knicks fan, but I was tired of them so now I became a lakers fan to enjoy their glory"

I can't respect that. Plus he has stupid clown antics on the radio and his voice chokes up like crazy everytime he gets mildly excited which happens every fuckin 3 minutes. And he kept saying lakers were a lock to make "at least" the finals which only about a month ago he deviated from. Oh and he's one of the "Kobe is the 2nd best player of all time" people

spurraider21
02-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Last season kellerman said sessions was at the same level of Ty Lawson and better than mike Conley. I hate living in LA but his show is better than any other sports talk around... Mostly for comedic purposes

Mugen
02-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Talk radio in LA is garbage tbh. Ireland is the biggest homer/pussy by far. Max is a bandwagoning joke as spurraider stated above but at least he brings in some good points once in a while Ireland/Willard/Mason are just basically huge homers.

InRareForm
02-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Max is damn annoying with over optimistic opinions... he is also a douche to callers... I listen everyday coming home from work, like a previous poster said, they have some good comedy on there. Marcella wiize lol

stick to boxing max.

Ireland is a fucking geek, so annoying, and also is another optimistic homer.

Latarian Milton
02-07-2013, 09:18 PM
there was a golden age of radio shows in LA when tom leykis was on air, with other badass talkshow hosts on KLSX