PDA

View Full Version : La Migra!!!!

3rdCoast
07-03-2005, 02:21 AM
watch it (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=loobia99)

atlfan25
07-03-2005, 02:28 AM
:lmao

KRS-One
07-03-2005, 02:43 AM
Cold as Ice!

Ginofan
07-03-2005, 04:23 AM
looooved it muwahahaa

Horry For 3!
07-03-2005, 05:30 AM
hahaha Thats what my dad did to these Mexicans. He was like, Eh pochos! La Migra! La Migra! La Migra! and my dad said those beaners took off running like crazy hahaha funny shit. Damn beaners!

Samr
07-03-2005, 10:50 AM
I shouldn't be laughing at that, but I am.

Jelly
07-03-2005, 10:58 AM
That's just pathetic and mean.
That ugly freak is a deranged asshole and I seriously hope those guys find him later and beat the crap out of him. He'll get what's coming to him eventually.

puffytaco
07-03-2005, 11:08 AM
hahaha Thats what my dad did to these Mexicans. He was like, Eh pochos! La Migra! La Migra! La Migra! and my dad said those beaners took off running like crazy hahaha funny shit. Damn beaners!

gee. your Dad sounds soooo cool :rolleyes
racist a-holes are so clever.

EasilyAmused
07-03-2005, 11:42 AM
That was horrible! Promoting hate and intolerance :devil

danyel
07-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Mean, racist, stupid, deeply denigrating.

No, I didn't find it funny at all.

Molotov's Frijolero

"Si tuvieras tú que esquivar las balas
de unos cuantos gringos rancheros
Las seguirás diciendo good for nothing wetback?
si tuvieras tú que empezar de cero."

KEDA
07-03-2005, 12:08 PM
:lmao :lmao

thats FUNNY!!!!!

smeagol
07-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Pathetic that people find it funny.

Pathetic indeed.

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 12:32 PM
I

Cant_Be_Faded
07-03-2005, 12:40 PM
thats not very funny, saying how they were like animals just because they're trying to work and put food on the table, just because they can't speak a white man's language?

i would have followed that dude and crushed his head with a heavy rock

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 12:59 PM
i would have followed that dude and crushed his head with a heavy rock

It looked a little phony but at the end where he actually stops & laughs @ that guy & the guy just playfully slaps the door instead of swinging @ his head made me realize, it is & was just a prank. It would've been funnier if it had some realism to it.
Many people say that they'd pulled or seen such pranks but so many whites are so scared to go on the "bad" side of town much less actually drive with the windows down. Especially many Turnip Rats.

ElMuerto
07-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

smeagol
07-03-2005, 01:18 PM
I think it's fuckin' hilarious!!! If they don't like it they should go back home and get a REAL job!! But according to their presidente, they do jobs that black people won't even do!!! :lol
:rolleyes

EasilyAmused
07-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Real or not I still find it offensive.

But according to their presidente, they do jobs that black people won't even do!!! :lol

I think we can agree that sometimes presidents say some stupid stuff- look no further than our own.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I think it's fuckin' hilarious!!! If they don't like it they should go back home and get a REAL job!! But according to their presidente, they do jobs that black people won't even do!!! :lol Were the fuck do YOU hail from?? fucking native americans?? you racist mother fucker! i swear I would fucking beat you to a pulp if I ever run into you! I hate mother fucking racists!

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 01:45 PM
sorry, didn't mean to offend was j/k!!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Real fucked up sense of humor you got there!

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Real fucked up sense of humor you got there!

Damn!!! Don't get your shorts in a bundle........chill out and pop a top! :drunk

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 01:55 PM
here's my advice to you, NEVER go into a black or hispanic neighborhood. Your sense of humor will get you shot! LOL

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Can somebody tell me what the hell the video's about? I can't get it to play all the way through.

TheTruth
07-03-2005, 02:10 PM
hmmmmm.....

Jelly
07-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Can somebody tell me what the hell the video's about? I can't get it to play all the way through.

you're lucky. it's extremely racist and hateful.
Some jerk drives up to presumably Mexican immigrants and ask if they're looking for work. The Mexicans agree to the job and get in the back of his truck. The degenerate freak (apparent hero of several racist morons on this board) goes over speedbumps quickly to knock them around, calls them animals, beaners etc. and then drives them not to a job site but to the INS. They all run and he laughs like a psychopath.

It reveals quite a lot about those 5 or 6 people on this forum that think it's funny.

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 02:59 PM
you're lucky. it's extremely racist and hateful.
Some jerk drives up to presumably Mexican immigrants and ask if they're looking for work. The Mexicans agree to the job and get in the back of his truck. The degenerate freak (apparent hero of several racist morons on this board) goes over speedbumps quickly to knock them around, calls them animals, beaners etc. and then drives them not to a job site but to the INS. They all run and he laughs like a psychopath.

It reveals quite a lot about those 5 or 6 people on this forum that think it's funny.

Well, can we look at it a different way?
Let's suppose I went down into Mexico and let's say i was looking to score some weed and went up to some locals and they agreed to hook me up and then drove me to la policia! Would that be funny?

Mr. Ash
07-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Let's suppose I went down into Mexico and let's say i was looking to score some weed and went up to some locals and they agreed to hook me up and then drove me to la policia! Would that be funny?

Dude, quit while you're behind.

danyel
07-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Right...the only difference is that they weren't looking for a good time, they were just looking for money to help their families and put some food on their tables.

I wish you that you never have to face a situation like that, having to feed a family and not having the means, and have to tolerate stupid morons (as some of this board posters) denigrating, insulting and mocking you.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I found it funny. I was almost trying to stop myself from laughing, but I couldn't. Don't lecture me because of that. I know it's a shitty thing to do (if it's real) and I probably know what illegals go through better than 99% of the people on this board.

That said, those of you who are offended. I have a question for you. Aside from getting offfended at this joke video, what have you done in the past year to combat this kind of thing? If the answer is nothing, I really don't think you have a right to lecture anyone on this board about what they find funny and what they shouldn't.

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Dude, quit while you're behind.

No i'm really being serious, not racial

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:09 PM
... are you serious??? you actually think its the same thing?? not very bright are ya?

Jelly
07-03-2005, 03:09 PM

after the way you've presented yourself in this thread, I think people would love to see that! So yeah, because it's you, it would be hilarious.

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Right...the only difference is that they weren't looking for a good time, they were just looking for money to help their families and put some food on their tables.

I wish you that you never have to face a situation like that, having to feed a family and not having the means, and have to tolerate stupid morons (as some of this board posters) denigrating, insulting and mocking you.

Help their families and put food on the table??? Can't they do that at home? Where are their families? Why does the U.S. have to be the source for their income?? :smokin

EasilyAmused
07-03-2005, 03:15 PM

It wouldn’t be funny if it screamed racism.

That said, those of you who are offended. I have a question for you. Aside from getting offfended at this joke video, what have you done in the past year to combat this kind of thing? If the answer is nothing, I really don't think you have a right to lecture anyone on this board about what they find funny and what they shouldn't

What do you mean? You mean maybe being part of tolerance.org or maybe volunteer at your local schools and try to make students award of other cultures but their own? Do mean speaking up when you find something offensive? Because if that is what you mean then yes I have been there and done that.

I also wasn't lecturing anyone, I simply stated that I found it offensive.

MaNuMaNiAc
I found it funny. I was almost trying to stop myself from laughing, but I couldn't. Don't lecture me because of that. I know it's a shitty thing to do (if it's real) and I probably know what illegals go through better than 99% of the people on this board.

That said, those of you who are offended. I have a question for you. Aside from getting offfended at this joke video, what have you done in the past year to combat this kind of thing? If the answer is nothing, I really don't think you have a right to lecture anyone on this board about what they find funny and what they shouldn't.
There is no fucking way ANYONE should find that shit funny, I don't care what the circumstance. Its what he does, the way he talks about them, calling them animals, beeners and shit. I you find it funny then you're sick, and you thinking I don't have a right to tell you that, doesn't change a damn thing.

MannyIsGod
Help their families and put food on the table??? Can't they do that at home? Where are their families? Why does the U.S. have to be the source for their income?? :smokin
Do you know what would happen if there were no illegal workers from Mexico in this country? This great economy would literally ground to a halt. Before you continue running your mouth about why they come over here, maybe you should realize them that as much as they need the shitty jobs that people here give them, Ameica needs them 10fold to fill those jobs because overprivelleged people like you in this country look down upon picking oranges and won't do it.

I don't like people lecturing people over what they find funny, but you're just an ignorant ass. You should be thankful for those people. They don't take shit from you and they make a lot of this world go round.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:17 PM
There is no fucking way ANYONE should find that shit funny, I don't care what the circumstance. Its what he does, the way he talks about them, calling them animals, beeners and shit. I you find it funny then you're sick, and you thinking I don't have a right to tell you that, doesn't change a damn thing.
Well, you can be a self righteous fuck and try to tell everyone what they should find funny, but you're not going to make any headway. If the fact that we all laughed when we watched that makes us sick, well then I guess I'm sick. But I'd put up my sick resume of helping people and being active in issues such as this against yours anyday.

But you're right. I'm sure you've NEVER found something funny that somebody else may have found offensive. Whatever.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:17 PM
AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU NATIVE AMERICAN OR SOMETHING??? What happened to "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."??? Let me guess, now it reads "no vacancies"

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:19 PM
It wouldn’t be funny if it screamed racism.

What do you mean? You mean maybe being part of tolerance.org or maybe volunteer at your local schools and try to make students award of other cultures but their own? Do mean speaking up when you find something offensive? Because if that is what you mean then yes I have been there and done that.
Excellent. I'm tired of people that want to talk to talk but are never willing to walk to the walk.

I also wasn't lecturing anyone, I simply stated that I found it offensive. Well, if you weren't lecturing anyone then it's safe to say I was not directing that post at you.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:21 PM
AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU NATIVE AMERICAN OR SOMETHING??? What happened to "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."??? Let me guess, now it reads "no vacancies"

WTF right do you have to lecture people on this shit? What do YOU do? Are YOU native american? Argentinians tend to be comprised more of european anscestry if I recall correctly, so what the hell do you keep throwing that around for?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Well, you can be a self righteous fuck and try to tell everyone what they should find funny, but you're not going to make any headway. If the fact that we all laughed when we watched that makes us sick, well then I guess I'm sick. But I'd put up my sick resume of helping people and being active in issues such as this against yours anyday.

But you're right. I'm sure you've NEVER found something funny that somebody else may have found offensive. Whatever.
Hey dickwad, please tell me how much you know about me for you to make such claims??

And yes you're sick, Manny, I'm glad you've learned to live with it, that'll help.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:23 PM
WTF right do you have to lecture people on this shit? What do YOU do? Are YOU native american? Argentinians tend to be comprised more of european anscestry if I recall correctly, so what the hell do you keep throwing that around for?
I'm not the one suggesting that every immigrant should go find a job on their own country asshole

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Hey dickwad, please tell me how much you know about me for you to make such claims??

And yes you're sick, Manny, I'm glad you've learned to live with it, that'll help.
:lmao You're the one calling people sick.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey ManuMania, I just watched it again and laughed harder the second time around.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Hey ManuMania, I just watched it again and laughed harder the second time around.
I'm not surprised... besides I know you're just running your mouth for no fucking reason, anyone with Mexican descent has to feel at least somewhat insulted by that video.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Really? Why must I feel insulted? Because there are racist motherfuckers out there? Man, if I got insulted at every racist person in the world, I'd never have time to stop being offended.

I love it. Not only must I not find it funny, I must also feel insulted.

Actually, I'm more offended at your attempt to fit me into your racial stereotype. Chew on that for a second, fucker.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Manny even if a person has not walked the walk like you think they should, I still believe that gives the person every right to stand up and say calling human beings animals is fucking wrong.

We do need them for our economy, yeah yeah, and maybe i would have laughed if the situation were reversed somehow, but even in that situation I would have still thought calling human beings animals and driving recklessly to harm them is fucking wrong, and I have every right to say its not right.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:33 PM
:lmao You're the one calling people sick.
I suppose to you people laughing at a video of an American getting his throat cut isn't something one could criticize, since noone should lecture anyone about what to laugh about? Some things are sick and wrong, wether you're intent on predicating freedom of opinion. Racism is one of those things, you want to laugh about it fine, personally I think its sick.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Manny even if a person has not walked the walk like you think they should, I still believe that gives the person every right to stand up and say calling human beings animals is fucking wrong.

We do need them for our economy, yeah yeah, and maybe i would have laughed if the situation were reversed somehow, but even in that situation I would have still thought calling human beings animals and driving recklessly to harm them is fucking wrong, and I have every right to say its not right.
Look, I'm sick of people who love to drop a faux O face at the sight of something they feel is offensive. In short, I'm sick of everyone acting like kyle's fucking mom. If people want to actually speak out against shit, DO SOMETHING, don't sit here and call people sick because they laughed at a video.

http://koti.welho.com/tkuusio/SP/kyle_aiti.jpg

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:36 PM
I suppose to you people laughing at a video of an American getting his throat cut isn't something one could criticize, since noone should lecture anyone about what to laugh about? Some things are sick and wrong, wether you're intent on predicating freedom of opinion. Racism is one of those things, you want to laugh about it fine, personally I think its sick.
You're equating someone taking illegals to an immigration office with the cutting of someone's throat now? How's your shoulder after that reach?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Really? Why must I feel insulted? Because there are racist motherfuckers out there? Man, if I got insulted at every racist person in the world, I'd never have time to stop being offended.

I love it. Not only must I not find it funny, I must also feel insulted.

Actually, I'm more offended at your attempt to fit me into your racial stereotype. Chew on that for a second, fucker.
Think what you will dickhead, you find insulting and denigrating people is funny, YOU ARE FUCKING SICK!! Don't like my opinion, live with it!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:37 PM
You're equating someone taking illegals to an immigration office with the cutting of someone's throat now? How's your shoulder after that reach?
I was trying to make a point, I want that far to maybe help you thick fuck understand.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Think what you will dickhead, you find insulting and denigrating people is funny, YOU ARE FUCKING SICK!! Don't like my opinion, live with it!

Yeah, that's NEVER been funny. And like I said, I'm sure you've NEVER laughed at something insulting.

Hey, but I'm an equal opportunity hater, I'll drop some more racist jokes in this thread just to even it out.

Why's Stevie Wonder always smiling? HE DOESN'T KNOW HE'S BLACK!

How do you fit 5 million Jews in a car? 2 in the front, 2 in the back, the rest in the ASHTRAY!

Have a nice day!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-03-2005, 03:39 PM
actually kyles mom did do something if you are thinking of the same south park i am thinking of

and why does posting saying its wrong mean that im going awol and bitching? its the internet man im bored i see something i dont like it i post how i dont like it

im not going through great strides to show you how i think youre wrong for laughing and writing a dissertation on how you are wrong

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Look, I'm sick of people who love to drop a faux O face at the sight of something they feel is offensive. In short, I'm sick of everyone acting like kyle's fucking mom. If people want to actually speak out against shit, DO SOMETHING, don't sit here and call people sick because they laughed at a video.

WHo's to say I won't go out and do something about it moron?? In fact, how can you be so sure that I haven't done anything about it?? Stop talking out of your ass manny!

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 03:41 PM
I just hope that someday our borders are SECURED so we don't have to put up with this crap!!!!! War Minutemen of TEXAS!!!!! :smokin

Jelly
07-03-2005, 03:46 PM

pretty presumptious for you to just assume that everyones artificially offended. This is not about being PC, it's about rejecting hateful, bigoted humour and ignorant attitudes that are hurtful to others.
Kudos to those of you on this board who are not afraid to call out cruelty and racism when you see it. You don't have to be involved in any special cause to fight against racist attitudes.

atlfan25
07-03-2005, 03:48 PM
i hate white people, brown people and black people, kill em all, let god sort em out.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 03:49 PM
pretty presumptious for you to just assume that everyones artificially offended. This is not about being PC, it's about rejecting hateful, bigoted humour and ignorant attitudes that are hurtful to others.
Kudos to those of you on this board who are not afraid to call out cruelty and racism when you see it. You don't have to be involved in any special cause to fight against racist attitudes. Trust me, Manny feels the same as you and me, he just likes to bitch and moan about every single fucking thing. If someone starts a thread about flowing and rapping, he has to bitch about how if you're not black and poor you shouldn't be rapping, ridiculous. Which is funny, because he's telling me not to lecture people on what to laugh about, and yet he goes and bitches about what people should rap about!

Jelly
07-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Trust me, Manny feels the same as you and me, he just likes to bitch and moan about every single fucking thing. If someone starts a thread about flowing and rapping, he has to bitch about how if you're not black and poor you shouldn't be rapping, ridiculous. Which is funny, because he's telling me not to lecture people on what to laugh about, and yet he goes and bitches about what people should rap about!

so he's just an attention whore. I see. thanks for explaining.

3rdCoast
07-03-2005, 03:54 PM
i hate white people, brown people and black people, kill em all, let god sort em out.

CONCUR. I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY.

Jelly
07-03-2005, 04:07 PM
CONCUR. I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY.

well, I can certainly understand why you would hate yourself.

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 04:11 PM

are you serious? you really think that there are perfectly good jobs that they left behind in there native countries to travel here hundreds sometimes 1000's of miles away from home to do shit ass nasty work and get treated like total scum?? thats like me saying.. "yeah I could work as a secretary at time Warner but instead I think I'll hitchhike my way to spain and scrub toilets over there."
WTF???

I'd love to see whta would happen to our economy if tomarrow mornign we wake up and al lthe illegal immigrants and undocumented workers have just disappeared. then farmers and ranchers would have to pay US citizens the rate they want, give them the benefits they demand, and hours that conform wiht labour laws. Same goes for stockers, drivers, janitors, roadcrews. The price on everything would skyrocket. I for one would not be able to afford produce by any means. I would have dreams about a tomatoe or a cantalope... they 'd be out of reach for sure.

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 04:14 PM
are you serious? you really think that there are perfectly good jobs that they left behind in there native countries to travel here hundreds sometimes 1000's of miles away from home to do shit ass nasty work and get treated like total scum?? thats like me saying.. "yeah I could work as a secretary at time Warner but instead I think I'll hitchhike my way to spain and scrub toilets over there."
WTF???

I'd love to see whta would happen to our economy if tomarrow mornign we wake up and al lthe illegal immigrants and undocumented workers have just disappeared. then farmers and ranchers would have to pay US citizens the rate they want, give them the benefits they demand, and hours that conform wiht labour laws. Same goes for stockers, drivers, janitors, roadcrews. The price on everything would skyrocket. I for one would not be able to afford produce by any means. I would have dreams about a tomatoe or a cantalope... they 'd be out of reach for sure.

Your SPELLING is horendous!!!! :drunk

Next time please use a spell checker!!!

Jelly
07-03-2005, 04:20 PM

look up "horrendous" moron.

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 04:22 PM

yes, casue that was the whole point i was trying to make. :jack

I think It would have been great to have american indian minute men at the coast. then none of ya'll would be here to have the "right" to bitch and moan.
damn. If only I had a time machine. :fro

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 04:24 PM

Cant_Be_Faded
07-03-2005, 04:29 PM
do not piss off the pretty obiwan

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 04:33 PM

My point exactly!!!

BTW.....go find the peanut butter and STFU!!!!

Ginofan
07-03-2005, 04:35 PM
This thread is a joke.

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 04:36 PM
This thread is a joke.

No shit??? What gave u your first clue??? :lol

Samr
07-03-2005, 04:39 PM
The joke is on the white guy. Going over speed bumps fast can KILL your shocks.

Ginofan
07-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Seriously, it's a fucking joke. If you don't find the video funny then go look for your sense of humor because you've obviously lost it.

danyel
07-03-2005, 04:42 PM
yes, casue that was the whole point i was trying to make. :jack

I think It would have been great to have american indian minute men at the coast. then none of ya'll would be here to have the "right" to bitch and moan.
damn. If only I had a time machine. :fro

Actually, wouldnt mexican indigens descentors have more right over that land than african americans or europeans descentors?

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Kudos to those of you on this board who are not afraid to call out cruelty and racism when you see it. You don't have to be involved in any special cause to fight against racist attitudes.
Right Right. No one here is artifically offended, at all. You all are oh so noble, you must be the volunteers I constantly trip over at the SAAM shelter or the like around town.

It's great to live in a place where everyone is so aware and does something about it!

Yay!

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Trust me, Manny feels the same as you and me, he just likes to bitch and moan about every single fucking thing. If someone starts a thread about flowing and rapping, he has to bitch about how if you're not black and poor you shouldn't be rapping, ridiculous. Which is funny, because he's telling me not to lecture people on what to laugh about, and yet he goes and bitches about what people should rap about!
Trust me, I sat there and laughed about it with 3 cracka's last night. The rap thing was a huge joke. This is just me thinking those of you who love to get offended and get up in arms over comedy but won't give 1 hour of time to do shit.

You all keep saying I'm assuming a lot, but I haven't heard one of you give an example of what you do to help. You by no means have to proove yourself to me, but I also by no means have to assume you're not like the vast majority of people in this country.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 04:49 PM
I just hope that someday our borders are SECURED so we don't have to put up with this crap

You mean so the Turnip Rats no longer get in?

Minuteman Project is a joke. Sounds like a Republican excuse for saying, "We let Osama go but we'll catch Jose for ya haas!"

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Trust me, I sat there and laughed about it with 3 cracka's last night. The rap thing was a huge joke. This is just me thinking those of you who love to get offended and get up in arms over comedy but won't give 1 hour of time to do shit.

You all keep saying I'm assuming a lot, but I haven't heard one of you give an example of what you do to help. You by no means have to proove yourself to me, but I also by no means have to assume you're not like the vast majority of people in this country.

I help........I love mexican food!! I eat at many "greasy spoon" dives here in the SA area, so i do support the illegals here in Texas!!! :smokin

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 04:51 PM
actually kyles mom did do something if you are thinking of the same south park i am thinking of

and why does posting saying its wrong mean that im going awol and bitching? its the internet man im bored i see something i dont like it i post how i dont like it

im not going through great strides to show you how i think youre wrong for laughing and writing a dissertation on how you are wrong
CBF,

You don't have to like the video. I'm not saying you do. But I'm tired of people who love to jump on something like this and champion it as a cause but never lift their fingers.

Sure, we can all fight racism by talking about how awful that video was to Mexicans on Spurstalk.com. Thats going to go a lonnggggggggggggggg way!

Or the people in this thread who are calling others sick can wake the fuck up and talk to their elected officals about legislation like CAFTA (I wonder how many people even know what CAFTA is) and how it's going to effect shoe people. Or the people in this thread can give time to help out these people. Or the people in this thread can lobby their poltiicians for secure borders so that people don't die in the desert trying to get to a 2 dollar a day job.

Find that video offensive? No, I find people who think they are fighting racism by calling people sick on a internet message board offensive.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 04:51 PM

Before I'm absently mindedly placed in that group let me say...

I gave 6 yrs of my life to my country & got paid jack shit!!! It wasn't for profit.

Now I ask, How many hrs is six consecutive yrs & WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Before I'm absently mindedly placed in that group let me say...

I gave 6 yrs of my life to my country & got paid jack shit!!! It wasn't for profit.

Now I ask, How many hrs is six consecutive yrs & WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!
I gave Paki's mom antibiotics for you. What more do you want?

Kori Ellis
07-03-2005, 04:54 PM
The video is obviously fake.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 04:54 PM
OK, so if I was in the Corps from '87 til '93 that should be about 52,608 hrs because '88 & '92 were leap yrs. Is that right?

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 04:55 PM
The video is obviously fake.

Yes, a little more realism would've made it funnier though.
Look at the angles the camera is shot from & the "fake" swings the guy at the end does.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 04:56 PM
They were fake, bitch took them to Piedras Negras & traded 'em for Mescal!

rl64tx
07-03-2005, 04:56 PM
All I can say is GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! I gave 5.5 years of my life to this country and also got paid jack nuffin!! Why don't we allow illegals to serve and earn their way??? Not just enjoy a free ride, for example emergency room service, medicaid, etc...... Happy 4th of July to all!!! :drunk

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Actually, wouldnt mexican indigens descentors have more right over that land than african americans or europeans descentors?

??????

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 05:00 PM
They were fake, bitch took them to Piedras Negras & traded 'em for Mescal!
What do you expect from dirty mexicans?

Kori Ellis
07-03-2005, 05:01 PM
he just likes to bitch and moan about every single fucking thing. If someone starts a thread about flowing and rapping, he has to bitch about how if you're not black and poor you shouldn't be rapping, ridiculous

True. Manny was out of line last night to the point I was going to delete his posts. To Manny, some things just can't be fun or interesting if he's not interested in them or he can't find a "cause" associated with them. In those threads, he just shouldn't post, but he can't help himself.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Well, many Latinos from Central America are of Indian descent & many Mexican blooded have Mestizo so while not 100% Native American they could be assumed to be majority Native American. Otherwise we'd all have those God awful European features!

3rdCoast
07-03-2005, 05:02 PM
kori, is this a classic yet?

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 05:02 PM
those God awful European features!

:lol dude, thats fucking sweet.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:03 PM
What do you expect from dirty mexicans?

Paki, not Mexi..Maybe Afghani..

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:04 PM
True. Manny was out of line last night to the point I was going to delete his posts. To Manny, some things just can't be fun or interesting if he's not interested in them or he can't find a "cause" associated with them. In those threads, he just shouldn't post, but he can't help himself

What thread was that? I bet it is freakin' hilarious!

3rdCoast
the one about who can flow

timvp
Obviously the video was fake. With the Spurs winning the championship, there was no time for Sean Marks to star in that film.

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I thought sean marks was blond ish?

but then, all white people look alike. :lol

Kori Ellis
07-03-2005, 05:06 PM
What thread was that? I bet it is freakin' hilarious!

That rap thread, which Manny quickly told everyone not to post in because it was stupid and we weren't black and that no one would be interested in the thread. And how he hates when white people who didn't grow up in the ghetto pretend to be rappers. And how we don't know anything about growing up poor. And ...

And then it had 200 posts in a couple hours.

timvp
07-03-2005, 05:07 PM
That rap thread, which Manny quickly told everyone not to post in because it was stupid and we weren't black and that no one would be interested in the thread. And how he hates when white people who didn't grow up in the ghetto pretend to be rappers. And how we don't know anything about growing up poor. And ...

And then it had 200 posts in a couple hours.

Kori ain't no joke and ain't no slacker
She's kinda like Snoop but a tad bit blacker

Ginofan
07-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I thought sean marks was blond ish?

but then, all white people look alike. :lol

I'm so offended!

:cuss *self righteousness* :cuss

:lol :lol :lol

Mr Dio
Kori N LJ always feed me
The Argentinean beer brought by SC
Combined both make for really great times
Dio is done cuz he got no more rhymes!

rl64tx
Lmao!!!! I just watched it again, to fuckin funny, they're only good for working and having babies!!!! OMG, how hilarious!!! He looks like Rambas to me, with those BC glasses!!!

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:12 PM
I read the 1st page of that "Flow" thread & it is funny! I will read the rest later though.

EasilyAmused
07-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Seriously, it's a fucking joke. If you don't find the video funny then go look for your sense of humor because you've obviously lost it.

That is not my idea of humor; you loved it I did not. Does not mean I have lost my sense of humor.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Kori Ellis
07-03-2005, 05:15 PM
I didn't think it was funny at all either. Not because it was offensive or anything. Just that it was fake and lame with a bunch of canned jokes.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Damn, I guess no one liked my flow @ the bottom of the 4th page?
C'mon guys! I'm a little darker..it's a sunburn but I'm darker..That makes me legit right??

Kori Ellis
07-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Damn, I guess no one liked my flow @ the bottom of the 4th page?
C'mon guys! I'm a little darker..it's a sunburn but I'm darker..That makes me legit right??

I thought it was funny, but Manny's the expert. He'll have to come in and judge whether you've grown up poor enough. Do you have your mom's financial statements from the 70's available?

ObiwanGinobili
07-03-2005, 05:21 PM
^^ :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM

You don't have to assume anything, you simply don't comment on things you don't have a clue about, its that simple.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I thought it was funny, but Manny's the expert. He'll have to come in and judge whether you've grown up poor enough. Do you have your mom's financial statements from the 70's available?

Until the 2nd grade my 2 bros & 2 sisters shared (1) room & 2 beds..Boys on 1 & girls on the other. My mom worked dbl shifts as a nurse & slept on my grandma's couch..We lived we grandma obviously. The back porch was converted into the kid's bathroom & was unheated so in the winter we had to run in & fill up the tub before running back in to jump in the tub..we could see our breath it was so cold. My younger bro & I wore my older brother's old socks & 1 yr my mom had to buy my older bro Christmas gifts 2 wks later because she didn't have enuff $. We spent our wkends in Elem school rolling the Recorder so my mom could go throw/deliver it & then picking up alum cans @ Brack Park.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I guess you could say we were poor.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Until the 2nd grade my 2 bros & 2 sisters shared (1) room & 2 beds..Boys on 1 & girls on the other. My mom worked dbl shifts as a nurse & slept on my grandma's couch..We lived we grandma obviously. The back porch was converted into the kid's bathroom & was unheated so in the winter we had to run in & fill up the tub before running back in to jump in the tub..we could see our breath it was so cold. My younger bro & I wore my older brother's old socks & 1 yr my mom had to buy my older bro Christmas gifts 2 wks later because she didn't have enuff $. We spent our wkends in Elem school rolling the Recorder so my mom could go throw/deliver it & then picking up alum cans @ Brack Park. Permission to flow "*DENIED*" by MannyIsGod for lack of blackness and enough death in the family. Come back when you're miserable enough! :lmao

jcrod
07-03-2005, 05:33 PM
I can take a Joke. I can take a comedian making racial jokes, I think they'll all funny as hell.

But when some a-hole is obivioulsy a *ick and doing it to be racist, it's not funny. There's a difference and if you think it's funny, then to one his own. But don't get pissed when someone is telling you they're offended and it's not funny.

If it was fake, then why do it?????

Lorna Cole
07-03-2005, 05:37 PM

You quoted "Lethal Weapon 4"?? Too Funny. I can't believe no one else caught onto that.. I can't believe you passed that as your own. This thread was way to funny.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:37 PM
lack of blackness

I will get darker on Mon & Tue at the pool man! My genes limit how dark I can get though..I tend to burn vs tan.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Which one was LW 4 & who said it?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 05:39 PM
You quoted "Lethal Weapon 4"?? Too Funny. I can't believe no one else caught onto that.. I can't believe you passed that as your own. This thread was way to funny. I didn't pass it as my own, I thought it applied! I also used the quote on the Statue of Liberty, does that constitute as passing it as my own? I really thought people would catch on. Besides its not word for word my friend. Its the same idea though. Notice I said "let me guess, it now says no vacancies" I was alluding to the response of the officer, and making a comparison between the officer and the guy I was talking to.

Mr Dio
07-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Well, I'm off to see War of the Worlds.
Would you all please do me a favor & continue this thread? I need some good reading when I get home. It'll be this & my Sporting News Fantasy Football Guide. Kori, LJ..I'm kicking your asses this yr! You in it Manny?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Which one was LW 4 & who said it?
LW4 is the one with the Chinese immigrants. Jet Li was in it. The quote is from the part where Gibson and Glover are talking to the officer about what they found on the ship. The officer tells them the CHinese will be deported, Glover then says what happened to "the Statue of Liberty quote" and the officer says it now reads no vacancies.

MannyIsGod
07-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Check it out, if people got totally riled up and angry about thread and me shitting on their flowing, then I'm sorry. Sincerely.

But as for today? If you think I'm sick because I laughed at the video? You can kiss my Mexirican ass.

3rdCoast
07-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Check it out, if people got totally riled up and angry about thread and me shitting on their flowing, then I'm sorry. Sincerely.

But as for today? If you think I'm sick because I laughed at the video? You can kiss my Mexirican ass.

:lol :lol :lol manny is one tite motherfucker. i like this kid.

3rdCoast
07-03-2005, 06:59 PM
:depressed

JoeChalupa
07-04-2005, 09:03 AM
I thought it was funny but could see it for what it was from the beginning.

Having been a migrant worker myself I can still laugh.

http://www.austinlinks.com/Music/images/srv2.gif

smeagol
07-04-2005, 10:04 AM
I thought it was funny but could see it for what it was from the beginning.

Having been a migrant worker myself I can still laugh.
I have not been a migrant worker and I still found it not funny and offensive.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I qualify to find it offensive and be able to express it on an Internet board. Better ask the Mother of all Judges:

Manny, I contribute money to several charities in Argentina, but don't really do much for inmigrants here in the US 'cause I'm committed to other causes. Is it OK for me to find this video offensive.

Manny, permission to find the video offensive. Manny . . . Manny . . . are you there?

Hope he gives me persmission, he is so magnanimous * sigh *

JoeChalupa
07-04-2005, 10:47 AM
I have not been a migrant worker and I still found it not funny and offensive.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I qualify to find it offensive and be able to express it on an Internet board. Better ask the Mother of all Judges:

Manny, I contribute money to several charities in Argentina, but don't really do much for inmigrants here in the US 'cause I'm committed to other causes. Is it OK for me to find this video offensive.

Manny, permission to find the video offensive. Manny . . . Manny . . . are you there?

Hope he gives me persmission, he is so magnanimous * sigh *

I also found it offensive but can see the homor in it as well. Not my kind of humor but humor none the less.

I think it is very okay to find this video offensive.

http://www.staticfiends.com/photos/albums/srv/thumb_srv8.jpg

MannyIsGod
07-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Well, instead of being offended maybe people can learn reading comprehension. I said you have no right to call people sick for finding it funny. However, Smeagol, you've shown you're lack of reading skills in the Live8 thread in the political forum. Why would I expect that to change?

KEDA
07-04-2005, 11:22 AM
I thought it was funny, Im not going to make a big production about it.

Everyone who knows me on the forum knows Im not a racist or have any tendencies towards that!

now I have a question for all of those that know me, are you going to view me in a different light because I thought it was humerous?

Mr Dio
07-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Shut up KEDA you wetback!

Ginofan
07-04-2005, 11:25 AM
I thought it was funny, Im not going to make a big production about it.

Everyone who knows me on the forum knows Im not a racist or have any tendencies towards that!

now I have a question for all of those that know me, are you going to view me in a different light because I thought it was humerous?

Quit trying to be so damn noble, you know you hate mexicans just as much as me!

KEDA
07-04-2005, 11:28 AM

shhhhhhh

keep it in the PMs

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-04-2005, 11:38 AM
What would our GTGs be like if there was no racist ribbing?

Sense
07-04-2005, 11:46 AM
I lost respect to all the fuckin morons that found it funny...

And to those morons calling us beaners...

You guys have no fuckin clue...

Sense
07-04-2005, 11:47 AM

A big :flipoff from me.... :spin

KEDA
07-04-2005, 12:13 PM
To all of those who are "mad" because you took a joke the wrong way these few items are for you!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005363E.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.raisingkids.co.uk/images/editorial/bab_eat01.jpg

http://www.ohbabyshower.com/files/pacifier.jpg

its a joke, get over it!!!

(BTW this is not a big production, but it is stupid that people are acting this way about a video on the internet!)

Opinionater
07-04-2005, 12:18 PM
IMHO, being offended over a sick joke is totally acceptable and you shouldn't have to get over anything. Calling it a joke doesn't make it funny.

KEDA
07-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Opinionater
Everyone Gots One

follow your own advice!

Ginofan
07-04-2005, 12:48 PM
A big :flipoff from me.... :spin

Gracias!

:lol

Marcus Bryant
07-04-2005, 12:52 PM
I guess that clip is making the rounds. It ended up in my inbox the other day. The concept is humorous (picking up illegals looking for work and driving them to an INS office) as a non-PC practical joke but the racial comments were a bit over the top as well as some of the comments in this thread.

IX_Equilibrium
07-04-2005, 01:03 PM
In this thread, I learned Manny can be mean.

btw, I thought the video was in very poor taste.

Kori Ellis
07-04-2005, 01:06 PM
The problem in this thread right now is that when you guys make jokes at GTG's among friends, people know that you aren't serious. In this thread, to outsiders, you sound like horrible bigots.

It's obvious to me that this video is fake. I understand if it was done well how some people could have found it funny, but in this form, there's pretty much nothing funny about it.

Many, many people are sincerely offended by the video and by some people's comments in this thread. Therefore, this thread is closed.

Thanks.