PDA

View Full Version : Hey Conspiracy Theorists

johnsmith
02-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Congratulations, you're now becoming garbage on the same level as the Westboro Baptist Church.....what say you fellas?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/aurora-theater-shooting-victims-harassed-conspiracy-theorists-162623463.html

Some survivors of the mass shooting in the Aurora, Colo., movie theater last year have been "relentlessly" harassed by conspiracy theorists who believe the shooting never happened, according to a court document.
In a court filing this week, Deputy District Attorney George Brauchler wrote that "proponents of purported 'conspiracies' ... have contacted victims in this case, some of whom have even gone so far as to recruit other members of the public to contact the victims and to publicly post maps with the home addresses and phone numbers of the victims on various social media sites."
The targeted people have expressed concerns about their "privacy and personal safety," the district attorney continued.
Lawyers for shooting suspect James Holmes have asked the Arapahoe County judge for a gag order preventing any materials in the case from being given to the press, arguing that doing so could prejudice a jury. The district attorney wants the gag order lifted, but asked in the filing that victims' names be censored out so they can avoid further harassment. The judge has yet to rule on whether or not to lift the gag order.
Holmes is charged on 166 counts of murder and other crimes in the July shooting that killed 12 and injured nearly 60.
Some residents of Newtown, Conn., have also been harassed by conspiracy theorists after the shooting there in December that left 20 children and six adults dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

lakerhaterade
02-07-2013, 11:29 PM
inbf SA210 's faggot ass posts

mavs>spurs
02-07-2013, 11:30 PM
anyone who thinks that it "didn't happen" is probably retarded, i just dont believe it happened like they said it happened. what i believe is that the guy did it on government grant money while seeing a retired government military pyschologist, that's what i think you do the math.

SA210
02-07-2013, 11:31 PM
inbf SA210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2902) 's faggot ass posts

You must have me mistaken for someone else. I fully believe the shooting happened, little girl.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2013, 11:34 PM
anyone who thinks that it "didn't happen" is probably retarded, i just dont believe it happened like they said it happened. what i believe is that the guy did it on government grant money while seeing a retired government military pyschologist, that's what i think you do the math.No, you do the math and tell us what your answer is.

mavs>spurs
02-07-2013, 11:41 PM
hey don't quote me or talk in my general direction

ChumpDumper
02-07-2013, 11:44 PM
hey don't quote me or talk in my general directionWhy are you afraid to say what you think really happened at Aurora?

AussieFanKurt
02-08-2013, 12:39 AM
I never understand why there has to be government motives behind every shooting.

Is it that hard to believe that some crack pot decided he wanted to shoot up a place one day?

mavs>spurs
02-08-2013, 12:46 AM
what's hard to believe is he used government money to fund the attack, was seeing a government psychologist, right around the time the US government was in talks about the UN gun treaty but somehow everything is all cool and on the up and up.

ChumpDumper
02-08-2013, 05:00 AM
what's hard to believe is he used government money to fund the attack, was seeing a government psychologist, right around the time the US government was in talks about the UN gun treaty but somehow everything is all cool and on the up and up.Enough innuendo, tell us what you think really happened.

boutons_deux
02-08-2013, 06:00 AM
gun fellators are one fucked up, sicko group.

George Gervin's Afro
02-08-2013, 08:38 AM
what's hard to believe is he used government money to fund the attack, was seeing a government psychologist, right around the time the US government was in talks about the UN gun treaty but somehow everything is all cool and on the up and up.

you are a dumbass