PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: So sick of the Lakers and their fans.........

lebomb
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
All they do is think they are entitled, and throw blame all over the damned place when they are sucking. First it was Shaq that fucked up the team, then it was Malone and The Glove because they didnt mesh. Next it was Bynum and injuries, then potato head, then Gasol, now its Pringles........fuck! How many blames and excuses do the Lakers need? Yall mufuckas arent gonna win it every year....you are gonna suck from time to time. Its life, so get over yourselves. If you team isnt that good. Then gottdayumit, its not that good! Oh yeah, and a team with players and one CHUCKER will never be considered all that great to begin with. :toast Have a great weekend.

Bynumite
02-08-2013, 01:22 PM
:monkey

ElNono
02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
All they do is think they are entitled, and throw blame all over the damned place when they are sucking. First it was Shaq that fucked up the team, then it was Malone and The Glove because they didnt mesh. Next it was Bynum and injuries, then potato head, then Gasol, now its Pringles........fuck! How many blames and excuses do the Lakers need? Yall mufuckas arent gonna win it every year....you are gonna suck from time to time. Its life, so get over yourselves. If you team isnt that good. Then gottdayumit, its not that good! Oh yeah, and a team with players and one CHUCKER will never be considered all that great to begin with. :toast Have a great weekend.

You forgot "Stern is screwing us over, man!"

jeebus
02-08-2013, 01:29 PM
You forgot "Stern is screwing us over, man!"

I sent in my check to Mitch a few days ago; have you paid for your basketball reasons yet?

Clipper Nation
02-08-2013, 01:31 PM
:lol Even lolutsa students shitting on the Lakers

rascal
02-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Too many injuries to their top players this year. Don't be concerned about the Lakers. They always find a way to get back to the top.

The Batman
02-08-2013, 01:43 PM
I sent in my check to Mitch a few days ago; have you paid for your basketball reasons yet?

:lol

Mel_13
02-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Too many injuries to their top players this year. Don't be concerned about the Lakers. They always find a way to get back to the top.

:lol at using the injury excuse for your favorite team.

irishock
02-08-2013, 01:58 PM
20 Laker threads on front page.

Medvedenko
02-08-2013, 03:33 PM
No one cares about the Spurs other than their fans. The overall insecurity on this board is more prevalent than ever. I can see when the Lakers were doing well and winning rings, but while they are struggling with a plethora of injuries, chemistry issues and overall imbalance, the insecurity is even more prominent. Not sure why that is......inferiority complex maybe. Coming from a franchise that's only been relevant for a portion of their existance they'd understand the cycle and how it works. Too bad really.

Medvedenko
02-08-2013, 03:33 PM

Laker Talk brah. Regardless if we're winning or losing...same old same old....

lebomb
02-08-2013, 03:35 PM
No one cares about the Spurs other than their fans. The overall insecurity on this board is more prevalent than ever. I can see when the Lakers were doing well and winning rings, but while they are struggling with a plethora of injuries, chemistry issues and overall imbalance, the insecurity is even more prominent. Not sure why that is......inferiority complex maybe. Coming from a franchise that's only been relevant for a portion of their existance they'd understand the cycle and how it works. Too bad really.

Well, I cant come back with much after all that except, the Spurs can kick the living dog shit out of the Lakers right now. In one game, best 2 out of 3, in a 7 game series......or hell. You name it. :toast

Clipper Nation
02-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Better that than 20 irishock threads on the front page, tbh...

The Batman
02-08-2013, 04:01 PM

You sound really butthurt dawg.

ElNono
02-08-2013, 04:05 PM

+1000

ElNono
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM

Haven't been billed yet, tbh

irishock
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM

a big fat 0 actually

ElNono
02-08-2013, 04:09 PM

Lakerfan coming to a Spurs board to see what they're saying about his sorry ass team wants to pull the insecurity card :lol

You've been around here long enough to know better than that, Med. Any team gets shat on when they pull what the Lakers are pulling right now. Especially when you have 4 HoFs on the team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-08-2013, 04:19 PM

Juggity
02-08-2013, 04:26 PM

:lol saddest "Anger Stage" paragraph I've ever read on Spurstalk. I feel for u bro. Being a fan of a shitty team sucks, but not every team can be good forever. This isn't the first time Kobe has singlehandedly led a team into the ground (2005, 2011, 2012), so it's nothing new for him or Lakerfans. If the Spurs sucked, these forums would be filled with gloating Lakerfans celebrating the downfall of a rival. It's only fair that Spurfans are allowed to enjoy the karmic retribution this season has laid on the Lakers.

Venti Quattro
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM

whitemamba
02-08-2013, 04:44 PM

Cry Havoc
02-08-2013, 04:44 PM

This coming from a fanbase who cherishes the most insecure athlete in the NBA. Perhaps a look in the mirror is necessary?

whitemamba
02-08-2013, 04:45 PM
kobe 5 spurs 4

whitemamba
02-08-2013, 04:54 PM

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/12f/37b/261/resized/ouch-lol-meme-generator-the-butthurt-its-painful-d78122.jpg

jeebus
02-08-2013, 05:01 PM

Medvedenko
02-08-2013, 05:20 PM
:lol saddest "Anger Stage" paragraph I've ever read on Spurstalk. I feel for u bro. Being a fan of a shitty team sucks, but not every team can be good forever. This isn't the first time Kobe has singlehandedly led a team into the ground (2005, 2011, 2012), so it's nothing new for him or Lakerfans. If the Spurs sucked, these forums would be filled with gloating Lakerfans celebrating the downfall of a rival. It's only fair that Spurfans are allowed to enjoy the karmic retribution this season has laid on the Lakers.

As a fan I'm not too happy with the Lakers given the talent they possess, however; I've been around too long to understand the game, the variables and the chemistry it takes to win and how it works. The problem for everyone else is that the Lakers will be on top soon enough, it's been that way, and will be that way again. It's called confidence, and with that humility. I know they don't have it this year and have said that numerous times here and elsewhere. The fact that Kobe gets the blame when they suffer but never the glory is a little disengeniuos to say the least. Where were the Spurs in 08,09, and 10 when the Lakers represented the West. They failed, and that's the bottom line. As a true laker fan we only care about winning rings, and it's a failure when we don't and it's on the organization, not the fans or an individual player. There are way too many ingredients that go into winning.

KaiRMD1
02-08-2013, 05:41 PM
kobe 5 spurs 4

Be aware that it will stand at 5 for Kobe, he's pretty much done. He said he's only got one year left. Then you guys can blow Earl Clark and turn on him then blow him and turn, blow him and turn.........yeah sounds like the average Laker fan HaHaHa.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2013, 05:46 PM

Negro...spit at my balls and all the various nasty implications that follow :toast

Ace
02-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Then stop making threads about them you fucking faggot.

whitemamba
02-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Be aware that it will stand at 5 for Kobe, he's pretty much done. He said he's only got one year left. Then you guys can blow Earl Clark and turn on him then blow him and turn, blow him and turn.........yeah sounds like the average Laker fan HaHaHa.

ok, lakers will still for ever shit on the spurs

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2013, 05:57 PM

If Kobe's done and he still cannot be guarded one on one by any of the young 23-24 yr old 2 guard's in the league...where does that leave TOSB?

TDMVPDPOY
02-08-2013, 05:59 PM
If Kobe's done and he still cannot be guarded one on one by any of the young 23-24 yr old 2 guard's in the league...where does that leave TOSB?

no one is going to waste energy defending a chucker who will shoot anywhere on the court

ambchang
02-08-2013, 05:59 PM
LOL at the twisted logic that people talking about something means that they are envious. The Kadarshians, and earlier Lohan and Hilton were talked about non-stop, not that people really care about them or were envious about, it's because of the absolutely ugliness of the situation, like people slowing down to watch a car-wreck.

The Lakers, after all the gloating that were done over the summer, is falling flat on their faces, people aren't just slowing down to watch any car wreck, they are watching the car wreck of the guy who was tailgating every body else on the road and cutting you off and giving you the finger because you weren't going 50 over speed limit. And yes, it's a fantastic feeling, known as Schadenfreude.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
no one is going to waste energy defending a chucker who will shoot anywhere on the court

hey Spin Master....you're outta control with your spinning....answer the question or spit at my dick

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2013, 06:01 PM
LOL at the twisted logic that people talking about something means that they are envious. The Kadarshians, and earlier Lohan and Hilton were talked about non-stop, not that people really care about them or were envious about, it's because of the absolutely ugliness of the situation, like people slowing down to watch a car-wreck.

The Lakers, after all the gloating that were done over the summer, is falling flat on their faces, people aren't just slowing down to watch any car wreck, they are watching the car wreck of the guy who was tailgating every body else on the road and cutting you off and giving you the finger because you weren't going 50 over speed limit. And yes, it's a fantastic feeling, known as Schadenfreude.

it don't matter...you niggas are behind is by like 100 in overall ring count and Duncan is still behind Kobe...I don't care how much of a shitty season we're having

AussieFanKurt
02-08-2013, 06:32 PM

they get most of the news so

pad300
02-08-2013, 06:40 PM

Being the best player on the team with the best record in the league? TOSB he may be, but he's still got that true Champions Leadership, the stuff which makes his teammates better - which the chucker never had.

ambchang
02-08-2013, 08:24 PM
it don't matter...you niggas are behind is by like 100 in overall ring count and Duncan is still behind Kobe...I don't care how much of a shitty season we're having

You shouldn't care. You had nothing to do w any of those rings anyways.

KaiRMD1
02-08-2013, 08:54 PM

You're right, you can live by your ring count because at this point, that's really all you guys have. You fucked up TWICE with four stars on your team, absolutely unprecedented in this league when compared to other super teams in the league who have delivered(Celtics & Heat for example). So yes, your ring count is great, keep the ring count, but don't forget the part where you guys can't even win shit with a super team. 3* and 2 rings tbh for Kobe