PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Roster

LittleCriminal
02-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Man, Denver is pretty deep with talent.

They are a young team that might not have enough experience to win the chip but they could make some noise if they pulled it all together.

McGee is going to be a beast if he ever gets his shit straight... Would hate to face them in the playoffs.

Tired of Laker Threads... Thought I'd start a thread about one of the other NBA Teams In this League.

DisAsTerBot
02-08-2013, 02:39 PM
don't hold your breath on McGee, that kid is DUMB

Chinook
02-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Why the thread? Are the Nuggets playing the Lakers tonight?

Brunodf
02-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Agree. Very talented team: Lawson/Galo/Iggy/Faried/Mcgee/Chandler/Miller/Brewer
Nuggets had a tough schedule early in the season but they are playing really well right now...

D-Wade
02-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Iggy was shooting terribly at the start of the season. Had to drop him on fantasy. Looks like he's finally starting to find his stroke.

Paranoid Pop
02-08-2013, 03:15 PM
They don't have a top 15 players, I would much rather face them than Houston or even Portland (that has a strong starting five that will be scarier with shorter rotations in the POs).

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-08-2013, 03:17 PM
From what I've seen that's a pretty good take on them. When they are all on and clicking they look like world beaters but I think in the NBA nowadays if you really want to make noise in the playoffs you need at least one true dominant offensive threat.

PingPong
02-08-2013, 03:23 PM
The Nuggets didn't got a shit with Melo, jr smith, nene, kmart and allen iverson why they would do anything with a bunch of scrubs?

Brunodf
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
The Nuggets didn't got a shit with Melo, jr smith, nene, kmart and allen iverson why they would do anything with a bunch of scrubs?

Spurs had prime Ginobili/Duncan

LittleCriminal
02-08-2013, 04:58 PM
:lol

rayjayjohnson
02-08-2013, 05:43 PM
team ball + D >>>>>>>> chucking whining superstar

Latarian Milton
02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
their squad is flawed imho. they don't have consistent fire from 3pt line and their D is above average at its finest. they have no chance against the top teams in the west like spurs, OKC and clippers, so there will be little chance for them to make the 2nd round if they finish on the lower half of the playoff table tbh. plus the difference between their home vs. road performances might almost be as big as utah

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2013, 02:50 AM
:lol the Nuggets are by far the most overrated team in the NBA, tbh..

They are the best example of a good regular season team that will fail in the playoffs..

- No star player
- Their best offensive player is a low IQ streak shooting tweener
- Their wings are all streak shooters, not pure shooters
- No post scoring whatsoever
- No post defense
- Low IQ team

They have too many redundant players..Iguodala/Brewer/Chandler are all athletic wings that are inconsistent from outside, but defend well..their 2 best bigs are both low-IQ bigs with high motors and play at the rim..

If they could package some of these players for a competent big and/or a pure shooter, they would have a real playoff team..

I would absolutely love for the Spurs to play them in the playoffs..it would be a 5-game series, tbh..

rayjayjohnson
02-09-2013, 04:00 AM
:lol the Nuggets are by far the most overrated team in the NBA, tbh..

They are the best example of a good regular season team that will fail in the playoffs..

- No star player
- Their best offensive player is a low IQ streak shooting tweener
- Their wings are all streak shooters, not pure shooters
- No post scoring whatsoever
- No post defense
- Low IQ team

They have too many redundant players..Iguodala/Brewer/Chandler are all athletic wings that are inconsistent from outside, but defend well..their 2 best bigs are both low-IQ bigs with high motors and play at the rim..

If they could package some of these players for a competent big and/or a pure shooter, they would have a real playoff team..

I would absolutely love for the Spurs to play them in the playoffs..it would be a 5-game series, tbh..

why so salty?

4 seed doesn't seem overrated to me.

dumbass spurfan giving the rest of them a bad name

rayjayjohnson
02-09-2013, 04:01 AM
...and you'd nut all over your screen if you had iggy supporting your abysmal perimeter D

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2013, 04:07 AM
:lol Iggy and his 30% 3-point shooting
:lol anchoring an average defense, ranked 14th in the NBA

Raven
02-09-2013, 05:52 AM

well melo, jr and iverson are all premium cancer players, nene is as injury prone as anybody and back then kmart was always injured. his is no longer the case, the only nutcase there is mcgee, but he is getting very low minutes so he can maximise them.

TDMVPDPOY
02-09-2013, 06:10 AM
first round fodder team

rayjayjohnson
02-09-2013, 06:55 AM
first round fodder team

maybe, but i think we might be able to get to round 2 this year, which would be a BIG step in the right direction. especially if we luck out and catch a falling memphis.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-09-2013, 09:22 AM
team ball + D >>>>>>>> chucking whining superstar
:lmao The Nuggets are a middle of the pack defensive team and a run & chuck offensive team, they're never winning shit as currently constructed.

TrainOfThought5
02-09-2013, 09:25 AM

i see what u did there!!

Brunodf
02-09-2013, 01:18 PM
...and you'd nut all over your screen if you had iggy supporting your abysmal perimeter D

:lmao dumb dumb.

Spurs is the 2nd best perimeter D in the NBA, Nuggets 17th.
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/defense-per-game/sort/threePointFieldGoalPctOpponent

PingPong
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM
well melo, jr and iverson are all premium cancer players, nene is as injury prone as anybody and back then kmart was always injured. his is no longer the case, the only nutcase there is mcgee, but he is getting very low minutes so he can maximise them.

Boston won a title with two lockers cancers at least. In the playoffs who will step up between those role players and scrubs?

Raven
02-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Boston won a title with two lockers cancers at least. In the playoffs who will step up between those role players and scrubs?

who would that be? it's not really meant as locker room cancers, but it's about D and ballhogging.

Latarian Milton
02-09-2013, 06:57 PM
nugs are doing incredibly good for a rebuilding team though. they dealt out their best players over the past 2 years something and they're still a mid-table playoff team