PDA

View Full Version : What is more painful to watch?..

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Neal/Green tandem ball handling against pressure defense, or Bonner/Blair tandem playing defense in the paint?..

Paranoid Pop
02-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Close call.

timtonymanu
02-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Neal and Green because they are part of the major rotation and will most likely be in the playoffs.

Bonner and Blair has rarely been seen this year, only when Duncan was out.

Obstructed_View
02-08-2013, 09:41 PM
c.) All four on the floor at the same time.

playblair
02-08-2013, 09:46 PM
blair is an elite rebounder .............

http://imageshack.us/a/img825/9425/kevinhartyuk.png@ bonners defense ...........

waisman
02-08-2013, 09:46 PM
parker & ginobili on bench

dbestpro
02-08-2013, 09:52 PM
I just wish when pop is goona crap out a game he would let the rest of us know so we don't havr to waste our time. We've got better things to do than watch Blair getting abused.

TDMVPDPOY
02-08-2013, 09:52 PM
neal and greens defense is ugly
green allows his man too much spacing to run and operate, he is always late running them down from under/over screens....forget the switch, his fkn slow or jumps a pumpfake immediately....
both of these clowns cant even dribble a ball

turd towers....is asking the other teams bigs to come and rub groin in their mouths for easy dunks...

benefactor
02-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Going to that Neal/Green back court late in the 3rd/early in the 4th basically lost the game.

capek
02-08-2013, 10:02 PM

Ya that's the worst.

Pop's fetish for keeping everyone's minutes below an arbitrary team-wide mean is starting to fucking annoy me. Play Kawhi 40 minutes. Throw Baynes out there even if we're down. Just do it, it's better than the alternative.

ElNono
02-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Neal/Green tandem ball handling against pressure defense, or Bonner/Blair tandem playing defense in the paint?..

Bonner/Blair is easily worse. Save for a possession or two when the other team makes a boneheaded move, it's a turnstile to the basket, tbh...

BatManu20
02-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Push

Spur|n|Austin
02-08-2013, 10:28 PM

I was going to say THIS for timtonymanu's post, then I saw THIS.

freetiago
02-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Bonner/Blair combo is what sparked the Detroit run and minnesota run
popovichs love for keeping guys under 30 minutes no matter how young and his love for d'antoni ball
also the fact that he doesnt adjust and keeps letting the same guys get burned over and over again
putting parker on knight and green on calderon would have stopped a lot of that shooting

Brunodf
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Ya that's the worst.

Pop's fetish for keeping everyone's minutes below an arbitrary team-wide mean is starting to fucking annoy me. Play Kawhi 40 minutes. Throw Baynes out there even if we're down. Just do it, it's better than the alternative.

This

Beaverfuzz
02-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Shit happens, suck it up and move on.

TJastal
02-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Shit happens, suck it up and move on.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Pop calls up Aaron Baynes all the way from freaking Australia then immediately sends him slogging through a handful of D league games in order to get his conditioning back to peak, then proceeds to let him rot on the bench.

Of course he still loves his turd towers. And still hasn't learned that it doesn't work, going on 4 years running now. Also still dicking around with the 3 headed PG monster of Neal, Patty, & DeColo, just like I said he'd still be doing 3 months ago. I kind of wonder if he's still actively trying to decide on one, or perhaps he forgot he was trying to decide in the first place.

crc21209
02-09-2013, 12:57 AM
I always have to go with the Bonner-Blair pairing. We just absolutely get owned in the paint and on the boards when those two are out on the court together. But I will say this...Neal and Green should NEVER be out there without TP or another primary ball-handler like Manu....

TJastal
02-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Oh, and Stephen Jackson is morphing into '08 Robert Horry right before our eyes. Every one of his shooting % is down ()37%/26%/69%) which is atrocious. If he follows Horry's path to the letter, he won't even come around for the playoffs at this point.

AussieFanKurt
02-09-2013, 02:28 AM
I don't mind loses but this was a piece of poo

Sean Cagney
02-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Oh, and Stephen Jackson is morphing into '08 Robert Horry right before our eyes. Every one of his shooting % is down ()37%/26%/69%) which is atrocious. If he follows Horry's path to the letter, he won't even come around for the playoffs at this point.

Yep, I am a Jax fan from past and even last year, but he sucks this year. I hope he can turn it around soon.

PÒÓCH
02-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Yep, I am a Jax fan from past and even last year, but he sucks this year. I hope he can turn it around soon.

He needs to quit whining to the refs everytime he loses a ball or misses a shot, it's getting old.

Fireball
02-09-2013, 06:41 AM
Stephen Jackson was the most painful thing to watch in this game ... we had a slight chance to turn around the game in the 4th quarter but he killed the momentum TWICE by taking ill-advised shots ...

BackHome
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Neal and Green because they are part of the major rotation and will most likely be in the playoffs.

Bonner and Blair has rarely been seen this year, only when Duncan was out.

Neal and Green because at there position and being in the NBA they should be able to dribble the damn ball.:bang

People need to get over the SJ is going to be like Horry come playoff time it ain't going to happen he is slow and is air balling his threes.:nope

TRADE PLEASE............................................ ..:toast

mercos
02-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Bonner Blair is worse. They have extremely limited rebounding abilities, and they offer no rim protection. Both Neal and Green can score, and while not optimal, they are serviceable ball handlers.

BadOne
02-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Neal & Green IMO. It was atrocious to say the least. All the Al Jefferson talk is a moot point, if you ask me, we need a legitimate back up point guard from any of these teams that are overloaded at that position. Neal and DeColo just don't fit the mold to RUN this offense. Neal belongs in a glass case that says: "Break Only When Clutch Last Second Shot, While Getting Kicked In The Nuts, Needed". Aside from that, dude has no business playing point. I'd take Ridnour, Foye, I'd even be okay with recalling CoJo and giving him a run at it. I know Manu is point when Neal is out there most times, but whenever Manu goes down, we have no fail safe.

This is getting sad.

ace3g
02-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Have to go with Bonner/Blair, even if Neal/Green or any other perimeter defense breaks down it is the job of the big men to defend the paint and rebound the ball. The turd towers gives up so many 2nd chance points to the opposition.

superbigtime
02-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Blair + Bonner = shit. Throw in some Jack, neal, and green and you've got a shit sandwich.

loveforthegame
02-09-2013, 01:52 PM
The turd towers. They should never be on the court at the same time.

eric365
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM

d.) All four and not even Leonard or SJax with them.
De Colo / Neal / Green / Bonner / Blair

Parker or Manu would have a career game against a team like that

elemento
02-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Neal/Green hurt more because they're integral part of the rotation. Bonner and Blair are pretty much garbage time players, so I don't care much since they won't see any PT in the playoffs. On the other hand, Green and Neal will.

Sean Cagney
02-09-2013, 02:20 PM
The turd towers. They should never be on the court at the same time.

SMH, why the hell are we still talking about these two or dealing with them in 2013 :bang:bang:ihit

pgardn
02-09-2013, 04:20 PM
The All Star game.

DMC
02-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Watching Spur fan claim we are contenders because we win regular season games.