PDA

View Full Version : Bullyin niggas in the paint

BUMP
02-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Whether we want to admit it or not, we've all either seen niggas in the paint that needed bullying and capitalized on the opportunity or seriously considered doing it.

What's everyone's favorite technique? For me, I scan the court, look out for the double team, then do 2 or 3 controlled dribbles, followed by the leg hook, elbow to the face, then elevate for the two hand flush finishing with the balls in the mouth technique, backboard usually shattering.

How about you guys?

lil'mo
02-09-2013, 09:54 PM
same

Juan
02-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Hell yeah. I like getting "backed down" for a few dribbles as a feel the guys ass rub against my cock and then I act like I "slip" while he throws the ball down and puts that sack all over my face. I always guard the biggest blackest dude out there.

Latarian Milton
02-09-2013, 10:24 PM
i use my brain more than my physical strength when playing basketball. rarely go deep into the paint due to my lack size n vertical jump :lol, but i have good lateral movements to make up for it. im an above average defender who gets most points from cheap 3's

DesignatedT
02-09-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm Kyle Korver with a decent back to the basket game. Just don't have a lot of height. I can dominate inside if guys are the same size as me (6 ft). Average ball handling skills. Average defender.

baseline bum
02-09-2013, 10:44 PM
I don't go in the paint cause I only shoot the three and I only shoot the three cause there ain't no four.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2013, 10:46 PM
I'm a terrible shooter but a tenacious defender, tbh.... as far as the stat sheet goes, mainly I'm just good for rebounds, passes, and the occassional block...

Lincoln
02-10-2013, 01:08 AM
I'm like a Lebron on the floor without the vision, driving ability or athleticism

cantthinkofanything
02-10-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm like a Lebron on the floor without the vision, driving ability or athleticism

you're like a dog turd with half the charm

baseline bum
02-10-2013, 02:12 AM

So basically the guys you play with want you to call them stepdad?

Vladimir Lenin
02-10-2013, 07:21 AM

+1