PDA

View Full Version : Kawai Leonard

skulls138
02-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Just want to discuss his game. It seems that he's trying to insert some more will and creativity lately and I like it. Hes dribbling the ball up the court by himself when needed but also driving the ball and shooting midrange jumpers as well as doing his normal stuff. Excellent steals today. Go K.

200 miles
02-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Just want to discuss his game. It seems that he's trying to insert some more will and creativity lately and I like it. Hes dribbling the ball up the court by himself when needed but also driving the ball and shooting midrange jumpers as well as doing his normal stuff. Excellent steals today. Go K.

He had some steals, although on one of them that led to a breakaway, I winced when he was slowing down with Lopez behind him who was positioning his arm in getting ready for the swat. Not the best end result there.

spurraider21
02-11-2013, 02:14 AM
i hate it when people misspell his name. i hate it even more when spurs fans misspell his name.

Kawhi has played much better as of late after a semi-disappointing stretch. It's not that he's played poorly for most of the season, but we hadn't seen the marked improvement in his game that a lot of us were expecting or hoping for, especially with the way he was absolutely crushing the competition during summer league ball. Then again, its summer league :lol

Glad Kawhi has been stepping it up and being assertive.

waisman
02-11-2013, 05:20 AM
his steal & rebound are good

FuzzyLumpkins
02-11-2013, 05:40 AM
What really encourages me is his aggression on offense. We have seen him post up, drive to the basket, shoot from all over the court, and run the fast break. He is turning into a better passer as well although he is not what I would consider plus yet.

He went after Wallace. He wanted it and wanted it bad. The best part is he came out on top. I could hardly tell Wallace was even out there.

Wildcat67
02-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Told you guys. It isn't that he isn't good offensively he just isn't selfish. When we needed him to score he shows he's more then capable.