PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I am disgusted at the thought that Kirby would make first team over TP this year

apalisoc_9
02-11-2013, 04:06 AM
For the last two years, TP and CP have absolutely been the best guards in the league.

Why can't people for just once starts seeing the game as it is and stop selling and trying to save their fcking jobs?

Worse, lakers doesnt make it to the playoffs and kirby make first team over Parker..

kobe fans and the likes should be banned from watching basketball so that jorunalyst, voters, the media would tell the game as it is. I am 100 sure that a good amount of the media dislikes kobe, but would rather do what their bosses tell them to do..It's all good i guess, I think the last couple of years and with all the drama, the future wont be kind to kobe.

kobedwight2412
02-11-2013, 04:15 AM
cry more you little whiny bitch.:wakeup

spurraider21
02-11-2013, 04:16 AM
This season, I'd say Harden deserves it over Kobe. Maybe they should share second team honors

StrengthAndHonor
02-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Wade deserves it over Kobe or Harden.

Suspect
02-11-2013, 10:01 AM
cry more you little whiny bitch.:wakeup

lol, I thought the same when I saw this.

Killakobe81
02-11-2013, 12:41 PM
WAde does not deserve 1st team Kobe, and Prker all have stronger cases ... harden should be second team ...

irishock
02-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Harden has been a ballhogging human brick this year, TP should be in it

StrengthAndHonor
02-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Wade deserves it over Kobe. Especially if the Lakers miss the playoffs. It would be a travesty to have an All NBA 1st team player that missed a playoffs.

JamStone
02-11-2013, 12:49 PM
50 games into the season with your team having the best record in the league, and you're bitching about an end of the season individual award like NBA first team honors...

apalisoc_9
02-11-2013, 12:58 PM
50 games into the season with your team having the best record in the league, and you're bitching about an end of the season individual award like NBA first team honors...

LOL at thinking this just about individual honors.

stretch
02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
LOL at thinking this just about individual honors.

We know its not just about that.

It's mostly about spurfans obsession with Kobe and knobslobbing of TP.

Killakobe81
02-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Wade deserves it over Kobe. Especially if the Lakers miss the playoffs. It would be a travesty to have an All NBA 1st team player that missed a playoffs.

No he doesnt ... Dude has been good not great this year and Lebron is carrying all teh weight anyway. I would have no issue with Parker but Wade so far is not 1st team deserving ...

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Wade coasted the first few months of the season(which was the correct move for him), I would understand if they left him off 1st team..

IIRC, I don't think a player that missed the playoffs has made the all-NBA 1st team..if the Lakers miss the playoffs, Parker should make it ahead of Kobe..

To be fair, Kobe is having a very good season..

Killakobe81
02-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Wade coasted the first few months of the season(which was the correct move for him), I would understand if they left him off 1st team..

IIRC, I don't think a player that missed the playoffs has made the all-NBA 1st team..if the Lakers miss the playoffs, Parker should make it ahead of Kobe..

To be fair, Kobe is having a very good season..

This I agree with and not sure if anyone that missed playoffs have made it ...

Latarian Milton
02-11-2013, 08:36 PM
TP ain't that great as an individual player imho. dude plays in a system where he's been playing for over 10 years and a system that he fits damn well in. pop deserves to take credit for making him a star player imho

mercos
02-11-2013, 09:12 PM
I don't like the idea of putting two point guards on the All NBA First Team. I think they should keep it by position. Kobe is still the best shooting guard in the game. Wade could challenge for that if healthy, but he hasn't been for quite some time. The real battle at this point is between CP3 and Tony Parker. While I think CP3 should be the clear choice for MVP (look at what LAC did without him), I think Parker has surpassed him as a the best point guard in the league.

kobedwight2412
02-11-2013, 09:15 PM
I don't like the idea of putting two point guards on the All NBA First Team. I think they should keep it by position. Kobe is still the best shooting guard in the game. Wade could challenge for that if healthy, but he hasn't been for quite some time. The real battle at this point is between CP3 and Tony Parker. While I think CP3 should be the clear choice for MVP (look at what LAC did without him), I think Parker has surpassed him as a the best point guard in the league.

100% Agree

Clipper Nation
02-11-2013, 09:16 PM
While I think CP3 should be the clear choice for MVP (look at what LAC did without him), I think Parker has surpassed him as a the best point guard in the league.

How so? TP scores more points per game but CP3 averages more assists and steals, has a better offensive and defensive rating, and a higher assist percentage...

I think Parker's the second best point guard in the league, only below CP3, which is hardly an insult.... TP's great, but CP3 is a top 3 player in the league...

kobedwight2412
02-11-2013, 09:28 PM
How so? TP scores more points per game but CP3 averages more assists and steals, has a better offensive and defensive rating, and a higher assist percentage...

I think Parker's the second best point guard in the league, only below CP3, which is hardly an insult.... TP's great, but CP3 is a top 3 player in the league...
Just watch last years playoffs spurs vs clippers.

j

mercos
02-11-2013, 10:29 PM

They are close statistically, but Parker's numbers have always been lower than they could have been because of the Spurs system. One must remember he shares the backcourt with another extremely gifted playmaker. Parker is also more durable than CP3, especially this season. Its close, and you really couldn't go wrong with either of these guys, but right now I'd take Parker over CP3.

DMC
02-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, no one deserves it. It's a popularity contest you American Idol watching faggots.

stretch
02-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Its close, and you really couldn't go wrong with either of these guys, but right now I'd take Parker over CP3.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao