PDA

View Full Version : lol TP haters

Brazil
02-11-2013, 07:11 AM
After shitting on him for years, dudes are coming out of the wood to give him some props :lol after one month and half of astonishing basketball, really ?... must be harder to swallow than Rocco Sifredi dick tbh....

... in before Lefty and timvpdpoty posts... but but he collapses during POs against contender teams that plan their whole defensive game to contend him and the more reasonable ones... but but we are harsh on him because we know that he can be better.

Time to bump some old nice threads like trade him for a pass first pg ala Calderon :lmao or trade him for a mle kind of big and give the PG duty to George freakin' Hill :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 08:29 AM
lol french wanker tooting his horn over regular season wins

Brazil
02-11-2013, 08:40 AM
lol french wanker tooting his horn over regular season wins

:lol predictable
:lol using hero ball because it sounds cool
:lol butt hurt
:lol creating a troll to back up your takes
:lol unbolded

Strategic
02-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Not one of the aforementioned fair weather fans, but " I told you so" doesn't enter my mind. Just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Brazil
02-11-2013, 09:00 AM
^no revenge tbh just fun

romain.star
02-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Maybe you take it a bit too personally Brazil...

TP's having a nice run. Good for him, good for the Spurs. No offense, but i think there's no need to start thread like this

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 09:03 AM
lol refering troll accts as me
lol celebrating regular season wins
lol browns bitch
lol potm award, where duncan only has 3 during his prime
lol choke artists
lol david copperfield in the playoffs
lol pops by-product

Brazil
02-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Maybe you take it a bit too personally Brazil...

No I don't

Brazil
02-11-2013, 09:04 AM
TP's having a nice run. Good for him, good for the Spurs. No offense, but i think there's no need to start thread like this

Oh yes there is need for a thread like this

Brazil
02-11-2013, 09:06 AM
lol refering troll accts as me
lol celebrating regular season wins
lol browns bitch
lol potm award, where duncan only has 3 during his prime
lol choke artists
lol david copperfield in the playoffs
lol pops by-product

:tu Props btw you are in remission thanks to my suicide watch thread. I noticed a lot of progress recently. Proud of you tbh

Strategic
02-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Little concerned about wear and tear on Tony, especially since he won't get the ASB off next weekend. Hoping MG returns to help out tonight and against Irving on Wednesday.

romain.star
02-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Oh yes there is need for a thread like this

There's a need for it because you take it too personnaly CQFD

skin
02-11-2013, 10:41 AM
... must be harder to swallow than Rocco Sifredi dick tbh....

:lmao

Cry Havoc
02-11-2013, 12:12 PM
There's a need for it because you take it too personnaly CQFD

When the board is completely congested with people bitching about TP, his shot selection, his inability to accumulate assists, or how incapable he is of taking over games, then it's not just a personal thing, it's ridiculous to read ad nauseam.

Parker is the most under-appreciated athlete in Spurs history, and a large part of that is because there is a pretty healthy number of people who see him as a net negative for the team. I have no problem with Brazil calling those idiots out.

Spurs7794
02-11-2013, 12:23 PM
When the board is completely congested with people bitching about TP, his shot selection, his inability to accumulate assists, or how incapable he is of taking over games, then it's not just a personal thing, it's ridiculous to read ad nauseam.

Parker is the most under-appreciated athlete in Spurs history, and a large part of that is because there is a pretty healthy number of people who see him as a net negative for the team. I have no problem with Brazil calling those idiots out.
Not only that but it literally makes me sick when people call him a chucker ala Westbrook. These two guys couldn't be any more different.

romain.star
02-11-2013, 01:14 PM

I don't know for how long but right now, Parker is shutting their mouths on the court. It does not seam necessary to stoop to the level of the idiots (Lefty and TDMVPDPOY being the kings of them). Anyway, that's just my opinion so it's all cool

Brazil
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Lefty is a cool dude tbh, he was once a passionate tp hater now it is more kind of schtick.
as for timvpdpoty he is entertaining tbh, he hates tp with a passion, I have to respect that. Even now that tp is playing stellar and everybody is starting to suck his balls after bashing him non stop for whatever reasons, he is consistent. If TP win a fifth ring being the best player during a whole PO run, he will keep on bringing the good bads.

Cane
02-11-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm getting fat off crow. sacrebleu! ;)

:flag:

Stabula
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Tony Parker > Chris Paul

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Lefty is a cool dude tbh, he was once a passionate tp hater now it is more kind of schtick.
as for timvpdpoty he is entertaining tbh, he hates tp with a passion, I have to respect that. Even now that tp is playing stellar and everybody is starting to suck his balls after bashing him non stop for whatever reasons, he is consistent. If TP win a fifth ring being the best player during a whole PO run, he will keep on bringing the good bads.

not sure if serious clown, only clowns suckin his dick is you french wankers, church of parker and timvps herd of sheep fofllowers, and lol chuch of ginoboli wankers starting to suck his dick

lol tp winning 5th ring and being best player.....coat riding duncan again i see...

lefty
02-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Bump this thread in the PO

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Tony Parker > Chris Paul

beating cp3 last season when he was injured in the playoffs

monkey sits out 12 games and you think tp has a case his playin better then cp3 this season

Brazil
02-11-2013, 06:47 PM
not sure if serious clown, only clowns suckin his dick is you french wankers, church of parker and timvps herd of sheep fofllowers, and lol chuch of ginoboli wankers starting to suck his dick

lol tp winning 5th ring and being best player.....coat riding duncan again i see...

See, told ya you gotta respect that tbh

LoneStarState'sPride
02-11-2013, 06:48 PM
I've been a Parker supporter for a LONG while--glad to see him finally starting to get his due, not just from Spurs fans, but nationally, as well.

Brazil
02-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Bump this thread in the PO

And the bump would be useless.

I'm a realistic spurs and tp fan. Tp is not the kind of player who can carry his team during 4 POs serie. Who can do it? 2012 Lebrun, 2011 dirk, 2006 wade, Tim Duncan, Shaquille... All players have flaws, the closest thing to a flawless player is Lebron. Tp has his flaws doesn't mean he is not a great player.

your stupid schtick with Parker PO is stupid unless you think he has lebron's capacity which is even more stupid.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 06:56 PM
See, told ya you gotta respect that tbh

respect what? the coat riding? tp9 is nothing more than an opportunists and nothing else...coat riding duncan through hard win series and only showing up against scrubs in the playoffs....

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 07:02 PM

I'm a realistic spurs and tp fan. Tp is not the kind of player who can carry his team during 4 POs serie. Who can do it? 2012 Lebrun, 2011 dirk, 2006 wade, Tim Duncan, Shaquille... All players have flaws, the closest thing to a flawless player is Lebron. Tp has his flaws doesn't mean he is not a great player.

your stupid schtick with Parker PO is stupid unless you think he has lebron's capacity which is even more stupid.

lol tp and great?

great players overcome hurdles, tp doesnt overcome shit besides coat riding duncan and showing up against pgs who are either injured or just plain scrub...

tp the same clown who hasnt figure out what to do when teams close the lane and throwing their best big perimeter defender on him containing whatever he wants to do...same tactic since rookie season, yet hasnt figure shit out today

parading empty stats and regular season wins, is this the low standards spursfans have come to? celebrating regular seasons accomplishments and becoming playoff fodder....

tp basketball <<<<< spurs championship basketball

Brazil
02-11-2013, 07:11 PM
respect what? the coat riding? tp9 is nothing more than an opportunists and nothing else...coat riding duncan through hard win series and only showing up against scrubs in the playoffs....

I was talking about your hate. You are so angry that you become parano. :lmao

Brazil
02-11-2013, 07:12 PM
lol tp and great?

great players overcome hurdles, tp doesnt overcome shit besides coat riding duncan and showing up against pgs who are either injured or just plain scrub...

tp the same clown who hasnt figure out what to do when teams close the lane and throwing their best big perimeter defender on him containing whatever he wants to do...same tactic since rookie season, yet hasnt figure shit out today

parading empty stats and regular season wins, is this the low standards spursfans have come to? celebrating regular seasons accomplishments and becoming playoff fodder....

tp basketball <<<<< spurs championship basketball

:tu

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
TP is one of the top 3 PGs in the NBA and he runs the Spurs like clockwork.

Haters should just STFU and stop embarrassing themselves, tbh.

Boomersgold
02-11-2013, 07:50 PM
I don't think anyone really "hates" Tony Parker. Even TDMVPDPOY probably knows deep down that Parker's been a huge part of why the Spurs are currently leading the Western conference.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't think anyone really "hates" Tony Parker. Even TDMVPDPOY probably knows deep down that Parker's been a huge part of why the Spurs are currently leading the Western conference.

ive seen improvements over the long term, but they appeared to late and cant be forgiven...for that matter alone fuck him and whatever he does,

only clown i look forward to every time he touches the ball and does anything on the court is duncan alone only, could care less about the rest of the team, damn sometimes i wish there was a team of duncans out there or just 1 on 5...

maybe im just frustrated spurs wasting 6 years going away from duncan and gtfo his way, remember the days when u didnt care whether it was a loss or win, as long duncan gets them touches and abuses clowns just for the joy of it...fck now these days u have hero ball from 2 clowns on this team.....wtf ever happen to know ur role and 4 down clowns

hater
02-11-2013, 09:09 PM
TP has been playing his mind off last 2-3 years. too bad average spur fan has been distracted watching Manu fall apart like potato head.

TP been beastin around after he left that hoochie eva tbh

IMO CIA Pop had something to do with the Barry'wife, Eva fiasco :D

lefty
02-11-2013, 09:48 PM

The difference is that Lebron, Timmy, etc, never got owned by fucking scrubs like Mike Conley

Brazil
02-11-2013, 10:04 PM
The difference is that Lebron, Timmy, etc, never got owned by fucking scrubs like Mike Conley

No shit ? Do you mean that Lebron and Duncan are both >>> Parker ??? Wow really ? Lefty really ? :lmao fuck I thought dude was the new MJ. :cry

lefty
02-11-2013, 10:05 PM
No shit ? Do you mean that Lebron and Duncan are both >>> Parker ??? Wow really ? Lefty really ? :lmao fuck I thought dude was the new MJ. :cry

Im not the one who brought them up, genius

Brazil
02-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Im not the one who brought them up, genius

Read my post genius...was saying that tp is not Lebron or Duncan or dirk capable to carry a team to a ring genius

hater
02-11-2013, 10:17 PM
lefty with the turrbles

Brunodf
02-11-2013, 10:22 PM
8 turnovers against the Bulls...Tony was holding this team down tbh.

lefty
02-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Read my post genius...was saying that tp is not Lebron or Duncan or dirk capable to carry a team to a ring genius

Says the genius who started this thread :lol

RIP Emmanuel David Ginobili 1995-2012 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205615)

Brazil
02-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Says the genius who started this thread :lol

RIP Emmanuel David Ginobili 1995-2012 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205615)

:lol deflecting

rip Manu is a great thread tbh, worked every time

lefty
02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Whatever :lol

Stay tuned, folks

ElNono
02-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Another game that shows the true stars behind the big 2 (Tim/Manu) are Kawhi and Tiago... looking forward to see what the FO can get for Tony now that his stock is up after being selected for the ASG...

DAF86
02-11-2013, 11:48 PM
The true star is Pop's system, tbh.

will_spurs
02-12-2013, 06:02 AM

Tony never got owned by Mike Conley either.

will_spurs
02-12-2013, 06:04 AM
TP is one of the top 3 PGs in the NBA and he runs the Spurs like clockwork.

Haters should just STFU and stop embarrassing themselves, tbh.

This post is typical of why Parker is underrated and doesn't get the respect he deserves. Why? Because Tony isn't one of the top 3 PGs in the NBA right now. He is THE top PG in the NBA, period. No other PG is playing at his level this year. It's about time to recognize it.

ego
02-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Why? Because Tony isn't one of the top 3 PGs in the NBA right now. He is THE top PG in the NBA, period. No other PG is playing at his level this year.

Rightly said ! :toast

Josepatches_
02-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Tony was playing great but the team is the key, not Tony. Without our big3 we won at Chicago and we were close to win at Miami. Team is the only key and Pop is the leader.

ego
02-12-2013, 07:02 AM
The true star is Pop's system, tbh.
I agree ! :toast

romain.star
02-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Tony was playing great but the team is the key, not Tony. Without our big3 we won at Chicago and we were close to win at Miami. Team is the only key and Pop is the leader.

Chicago and Miami games were amazing but i don't think the Spurs can repeat those performances on a regular basis without the Big 3. Take the Big 3 out of the equation and the Spurs are far below .500