PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Ding: Nash's anger at Howard very real

Killakobe81
02-11-2013, 01:00 PM
What's wrong with you if the Greatest Teammate Ever is fed up with you?
Well, what's wrong with Dwight Howard is he still isn't trying.

The drama continues ... but for all the blame placed on Kobe (he is the Lakers best player so I get it) Dwight is the central character once again ... smh

To read story click here (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/howard-495416-nash-lakers.html)

irishock
02-11-2013, 01:01 PM
"Wheres my 100 mil"

Clipper Nation
02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
"Wheres my 100 mil"
:cry "Why are there so many Lakers threads on the front page? You're all obsessed with the Lakers" :cry

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2013, 01:14 PM
:lol deadbeat fathers battling it out, tbh..

At least Kobe is a good father to his 2 little boys, I'll give him that..

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-11-2013, 01:14 PM
:lmao "greatest teammate ever"

Killakobe81
02-11-2013, 01:15 PM
:cry "Why are there so many Lakers threads on the front page? You're all obsessed with the Lakers" :cry

Well I am a Lakers fan, these other off-brand GNSF threads are horse-shit ...

Killakobe81
02-11-2013, 01:18 PM
:lmao "greatest teammate ever"

Agree, that is a stretch but Simmons also makes those kind of claims. I like NAsh but dude was overrated before he got here and now that he is in decline woefully so. I think media loves Nash because he helped move the NBA out of the grindhouse 90's and early 2000's .... Lakers played methodical triangle ball, and Spurs won with a deliberate post offense. these guys elevated Nash to back2back MVp's when a case can be made he did not deserve either one.

irishock
02-11-2013, 01:19 PM

:lmao hyprocrite closet Lakers fan

HarlemHeat37
02-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I don't think the media loves Nash due to his accomplishments..

They love him because he's a playful White point guard that passes the ball and makes humorous and self-deprecating YouTube videos, tbh..

He's a nice guy and he's approachable for interviews, he's the media's dream player..

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Agree, that is a stretch but Simmons also makes those kind of claims. I like NAsh but dude was overrated before he got here and now that he is in decline woefully so. I think media loves Nash because he helped move the NBA out of the grindhouse 90's and early 2000's .... Lakers played methodical triangle ball, and Spurs won with a deliberate post offense. these guys elevated Nash to back2back MVp's when a case can be made he did not deserve either one.

Simmons is one of the biggest Nash ball washers in the entire sports journalism industry so of course he'd say that kind of stuff.

The media likes Nash because he's whored his status as an undersized white basketball player to perfection. That's why the media turned its head the other way and ignored Nash getting a coach fired, demanding a teammate be traded, and then asking for a raise after leading his team to the lottery. It's also why the media doesn't touch the fact he's a deadbeat dad.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Only hypocrite here is you, flip-flopping to try to please both Lakerfan and Lakerhater so nobody will call you one of the worst posters on ST anymore :lol

irishock
02-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Only hypocrite here is you, flip-flopping to try to please both Lakerfan and Lakerhater so nobody will call you one of the worst posters on ST anymore :lol

:lmao ive never declined the notion that Im one of the worst posters on ST, good try though

I. Hustle
02-11-2013, 01:29 PM
:lmao ive never declined the notion that Im one of the worst posters on ST, good try though

Why would you admit to being one of the worst posters? Why wouldn't you just say something along the lines of "Bitch, eat a dick" or something like that?

Saying shit like "ive never declined the notion that Im one of the worst posters on ST" makes you look like a homo. I mean, declined and notion and then admitting to being horrible? Grow some balls. Fire back at CN like a real man.

resistanze
02-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Simmons is one of the biggest Nash ball washers in the entire sports journalism industry so of course he'd say that kind of stuff.

The media likes Nash because he's whored his status as an undersized white basketball player to perfection. That's why the media turned its head the other way and ignored Nash getting a coach fired, demanding a teammate be traded, and then asking for a raise after leading his team to the lottery. It's also why the media doesn't touch the fact he's a deadbeat dad.
That's it and that's all...Everyone sportswriter in 2005 were projecting their own attributes onto Nash.

"He's white, unathletic, obese, receeding hairline, and still suceeeds :cry"

resistanze
02-11-2013, 01:36 PM
:lmao I've noticed irishock has had a lot of vanilla takes recently...can't blame a nigga for trying, tbh

irishock
02-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Why would you admit to being one of the worst posters? Why wouldn't you just say something along the lines of "Bitch, eat a dick" or something like that?

Saying shit like "ive never declined the notion that Im one of the worst posters on ST" makes you look like a homo. I mean, declined and notion and then admitting to being horrible? Grow some balls. Fire back at CN like a real man.

Because I don't have an ego unlike that faggot

dylankerouac
02-11-2013, 01:42 PM
That Howard guy needs a better post up game and needs to remember to only call for the ball after he has position on his man. Yesterday he looked like that was his first time out there and his desperate calls for passes (why his teammates only noticed him in the forth is beyond me) coupled with the crappy passes by his teammates led to turnovers. Back to basics Dwight.

StrengthAndHonor
02-11-2013, 01:43 PM
IrisShock and CN always going at it. Get it get it! :lol

Clipper Nation
02-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Because I don't have an ego unlike that faggot
http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/1001029_052100070865_A_400.jpg

irishock
02-11-2013, 01:47 PM
CN is unbelievably shitty with the pic/gif responses

Raven
02-11-2013, 01:49 PM
i get that his O sucks, but really he's the only one other than pau that gives a crap about D, and the +- tells just that..

whitemamba
02-11-2013, 02:22 PM
smh

StrengthAndHonor
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
CN is unbelievably shitty with the pic/gif responses

:lol worst poster on ST holding down the fort against Loy Vaughts #1 fan

LkrFan
02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Agreed 100%. When he came on board I got caught up in the hype - when posters like DOK and mid tried to tell anyone who would listen that he's not still the 2005 Nash. Speaking of which, at least one of his MVPs belonged to Kobe. But, it's a media award...and since Colorado, the media hasn't treated nearly the same as they did before - when he was arguably loved by them more than the fellatio LBJ receives right now.

LkrFan
02-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Gotta side with Nash on this one. Howard is clearly giving a half ass effort out there. The Lakers need to trade him for some younger players and recoup a few draft picks. Then when Kobe and Pau's deals ($50M) expires, rebuild - and not try to just reload by signing players with a "name" for a change (unless its a no-brainer, of course)..

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-11-2013, 04:51 PM
I think you knew he wasn't 2005 Nash and never tried to say otherwise. The two main things I was saying were A) his defense isn't just bad but it's bad in such a way that it can make his team bad defensively because his teams will have no idea if he's gonna actually guard someone or run around looking for a steal and B) even though he ended up with LA, winning a championship isn't high on his priority list.

DPG21920
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Gotta side with Nash on this one. Howard is clearly giving a half ass effort out there. The Lakers need to trade him for some younger players and recoup a few draft picks. Then when Kobe and Pau's deals ($50M) expires, rebuild - and not try to just reload by signing players with a "name" for a change (unless its a no-brainer, of course)..

:lmao at Dwight giving half effort coming from Nash. He's third in the league in rebounding (the two ahead of him have not played that many games), he's fifth in the league in blocks, top 15 in FG% and top 40 in PPG (despite playing with a massive chucker). He's putting up 16/12/1/2.5 when he's clearly hurt as well.

Nash on the other hand is fully healthy and putting up 12/3/7. Maybe Nash should be a better player if a half assed, hurt Dwight can sh*t all over his numbers tbh..

StrengthAndHonor
02-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Dwightis half assing it.

DPG21920
02-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Then what is Nash doing to make his numbers so pedestrian despite being fully healthy?

StrengthAndHonor
02-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Nash imo is still trying to find his niche. One day he's a playmaker the next day he's a spot up shooter for Kobe. Can't say the same for Howard. If he's not touching the ball he aint playing defense or he's commiting those stupid foils to get him out of the game.

djohn2oo8
02-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Then what is Nash doing to make his numbers so pedestrian despite being fully healthy?

Passing to Kobe

Cry Havoc
02-11-2013, 07:09 PM
The latest state of "Who can we blame that's not named 'Kobe'" drama continues in Lakerland. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 07:09 PM
complainin about nash is as stupid complainin whatever replacement lakers wouldve signed he didnt come....

Ace
02-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Agreed 100%. When he came on board I got caught up in the hype - when posters like DOK and mid tried to tell anyone who would listen that he's not still the 2005 Nash. Speaking of which, at least one of his MVPs belonged to Kobe. But, it's a media award...and since Colorado, the media hasn't treated nearly the same as they did before - when he was arguably loved by them more than the fellatio LBJ receives right now.

You also thought Dwight would stop this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAOi4Xq4Vf8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sook
02-11-2013, 09:15 PM

Its also a fact that pretty much everyone he has played with has played much better under him than without him (exception Dirk)

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Its also a fact that pretty much everyone he has played with has played much better under him than without him (exception Dirk)

and Shaq......and Joe Johnson......and any player capable of creating his own shot who didn't live off point guards his entire career.

The fact Nash made most of his teammates better has more to do with the teammates than Nash.

Reck
02-11-2013, 09:26 PM

The irony is strong with this one.

irishock
02-11-2013, 09:28 PM
The irony is strong with this one.

:lol Spurs fan sporting Knick skin has no right to talk about ironies

Reck
02-11-2013, 09:30 PM
:lol Spurs fan sporting Knick skin has no right to talk about ironies

Sure I do. I have been here longer than you so stfu.

irishock
02-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Sure I do. I have been here longer than you so stfu.

:cry :cry I've had less of a life than you've had :cry

Reck
02-11-2013, 09:35 PM
:cry :cry I've had less of a life than you've had :cry

An overplayed, unfunny attempt at a joke that's rarely worked.

Not surprise you're picking it up since you're even worse than Lefty.

10k+ posts over a 5 year period is less than 5 posts per day.

:lol Cant do math

irishock
02-11-2013, 09:41 PM
An overplayed, unfunny attempt at a joke that's rarely worked.

Not surprise you're picking it up since you're even worse than Lefty.

My posts per day: 6.02

Your posts per day: 6.59

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
fucking dumbass doesn't realize October 2008-February 2013 isn't 5 years
:lmao dividing 10k by (365x5)
:lmao thinking he knows math

:lmao Mao, get your fucking ass over here and teach him math

Vladimir Lenin
02-11-2013, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuJpz66cME0

Reck
02-11-2013, 09:50 PM
My posts per day: 6.02

Your posts per day: 6.59

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
fucking dumbass doesn't realize October 2008-February 2013 isn't 5 years
:lmao dividing 10k by (365x5)
:lmao thinking he knows math

:lmao Mao, get your fucking ass over here and teach him math

:lol The posts per day stats on this site is skewed by how many posts you make over a period of a few weeks.

I can stop posting for a whole month and that thing will still say I average about 6 posts per day.

Dumbass thinking I'm using that to determine how many posts I make per year. ROFL

That's what happens when you drop out of school in 9th grade. :lol

irishock
02-11-2013, 09:58 PM
:lol The posts per day stats on this site is skewed by how many posts you make over a period of a few weeks.

I can stop posting for a whole month and that thing will still say I average about 6 posts per day.

Dumbass thinking I'm using that to determine how many posts I make per year. ROFL

That's what happens when you drop out of school in 9th grade. :lol

Is your PPD over the 4 years and 3.5 months on this site

Is my PPD over my 396 days on the site

:lmao 9th grade
:lmao still clueless

Edit: actually, I'm at 6.05, not 5.05. Still less than yours :lmao

Your 10,309 posts over 4 years and 4 months = 6.65 per day

My 2395 over 396 days = 6.04 per day

Reck
02-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Is your PPD over the 4 years and 3.5 months on this site

Is my PPD over my 396 days on the site

:lmao numbers favor you even more
:lmao 9th grade
:lmao still clueless

ROFL wrong.

irishock
02-11-2013, 10:04 PM
ROFL wrong.

Corrected, but hypothesis remains correct.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

what's next, the "your posts are worthless" card?

Reck
02-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Edit: actually, I'm at 6.05, not 5.05. Still less than yours :lmao

Your 10,309 posts over 4 years and 4 months = 6.65 per day

My 2395 over 396 days = 6.04 per day

You're an imbecile if you're taking the posts per day the site its showing you at worth. As I said already, you cant go basely on that. Secondly, you're taking my entire post count over whatever years I have been posting here and applying it to your registering date.

How is that even remotely accurate? You would have go gather posts I made say in 2009 and then compare them to your own.

:lol Comparing 4 years versus 1 year
:lol Still doing faulty math
:lol No comprehension skills

LkrFan
02-11-2013, 10:18 PM
:lmao at Dwight giving half effort coming from Nash. He's third in the league in rebounding (the two ahead of him have not played that many games), he's fifth in the league in blocks, top 15 in FG% and top 40 in PPG (despite playing with a massive chucker). He's putting up 16/12/1/2.5 when he's clearly hurt as well.

Nash on the other hand is fully healthy and putting up 12/3/7. Maybe Nash should be a better player if a half assed, hurt Dwight can sh*t all over his numbers tbh..
Listen to this (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8938049&s=la). Rick Fox doesn't think he wants to be a Laker either. Is he wrong too? He dropped nothing but truth bombs. That's why I say he is giving a halfass efforts despite his numbers. Sometimes Stats lie.

DPG21920
02-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Rick Fox can talk. He won and played hard. Nash is getting sh*t on by Dwight's numbers so he can't say sh*t. What does that say about Nash that a guy who is injured, but also half assing it with an injury can dominate his numbers?

irishock
02-11-2013, 10:22 PM
You're an imbecile if you're taking the posts per day the site its showing you at worth. As I said already, you cant go basely on that. Secondly, you're taking my entire post count over whatever years I have been posting here and applying it to your registering date.

How is that even remotely accurate? You would have go gather posts I made say in 2009 and then compare them to your own.

:lol Comparing 4 years versus 1 year
:lol Still doing faulty math
:lol No comprehension skills

Huh? I'm taking the PPD the site is showing me?

The time between your registration date and today is 1565 days. You've made 10311 posts, so that's a 6.58849840256 posts per day.
The time between my registration date and today is 397 days. Let's say 2400 posts, so that's a 6.04534005038 ppd

You actually have an advantage when I compare 4 years versus 1 year. Chances are, the average poster would begin to post less and less on average, as more time passes by.

:lmao faulty math
:lmao 4 years advantage

Ace
02-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Listen to this (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8938049&s=la). Rick Fox doesn't think he wants to be a Laker either. Is he wrong too? He dropped nothing but truth bombs. That's why I say he is giving a halfass efforts despite his numbers. Sometimes Stats lie.

:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luf-VO1p9Uo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

irishock
02-11-2013, 10:25 PM
You would have go gather posts I made say in 2009 and then compare them to your own.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090207075926/http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412

Total Posts: 1,573 (15.84 posts per day)

Another proof why you have an advantage, you fucking idiot :lmao

LkrFan
02-11-2013, 10:25 PM
You also thought Dwight would stop this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAOi4Xq4Vf8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
That weakass dunk got you wet? Come stronger son. :lol

Reck
02-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Huh? I'm taking the PPD the site is showing me?

The time between your registration date and today is 1565 days. You've made 10311 posts, so that's a 6.58849840256 posts per day.
The time between my registration date and today is 397 days. Let's say 2400 posts, so that's a 6.04534005038 ppd

You actually have an advantage when I compare 4 years versus 1 year. Chances are, the average poster would begin to post less and less on average, as more time passes by.

:lmao faulty math
:lmao 4 years advantage

No, wrong.

I started out only posting a handful of posts only in the Spurs forum. I rarely posted in the NBA forum at all when I first started.

Also, I used to leave on the off season and come back later in the season. I am posting more now then I ever did.

My average posting a few years ago was probably in the tank. In a span of a year my Posts per day have inflated to whatever they are now.

Time to get your GED buddy.

Ace
02-11-2013, 10:33 PM
That weakass dunk got you wet? Come stronger son. :lol

:lol Mad at Wade shitting on Kobe, again.

Told you Dwight wouldn't cover up that shitty perimeter defense and LeBron/Wade would have a field day. :lmao

Reck
02-11-2013, 10:34 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20090207075926/http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412

Total Posts: 1,573 (15.84 posts per day)

Another proof why you have an advantage, you fucking idiot :lmao

You're hopeless dude.

irishock
02-11-2013, 10:38 PM
No, wrong.

I started out only posting a handful of posts only in the Spurs forum. I rarely posted in the NBA forum at all when I first started.

Also, I used to leave on the off season and come back later in the season. I am posting more now then I ever did.

My average posting a few years ago was probably in the tank. In a span of a year my Posts per day have inflated to whatever they are now.

Time to get your GED buddy.

:lmao changing your argument already... I never even said anything about comparing NBA forum posts to Spurs forum posts.

Oh ok, so you're posting now more than you've ever did. Is that why you have a 15.84 PPD in 2009? And I had 2.5 midway through 2012?

:lmao talking about GED when that was about the worst gramatically written out shit ever
:lmao just gonna quote you from before:
You'll never win this argument. - shadowflames

:lmao going from faulty math to offseason excuses

Vladimir Lenin
02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Screw all of you all.

irishock
02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
:cry he exposed me again

Wrong

I don't post during the off season

Reck
02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
:lmao changing your argument already... I never even said anything about comparing NBA forum posts to Spurs forum posts.

Oh ok, so you're posting now more than you've ever did. Is that why you have a 15.84 PPD in 2009? And I had 2.5 midway through 2012?

:lmao GED
:lmao just gonna quote you from before: - shadowflames

:lmao going from faulty math to offseason excuses

Changing arguements? How thick are you?

I made a comment about my posting in the NBA forum exclusively and that my posts per day were the lowest they've ever been at that time since I only posted there.

I am making a point that your stupid basis of taking the stat the site is giving you and applying it for however many years is idiotic.

In other words, since I know you have problem with comprehension this means that the more posts you make in a day the more inflated that stat gets. The less you make the lower it gets. Simple enough.

In case you fail to understand let me say it in a way even you would understand..

Posts Per Day accumulates how many posts you make every day for a period of time (Less than a year) then it crunches that number into your average posts per however many posts you make in a month.

You're taking that erratic statistic and trying to apply it to years instead of days, weeks or up to a month which is what its design to do.

There is a reason why its posts per day and not posts per year. :lmao

irishock
02-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Changing arguements? How thick are you?

I made a comment about my posting in the NBA forum exclusively and that my posts per day were the lowest they've ever been at that time since I only posted there.

I am making a point that your stupid basis of taking the stat the site is giving you and applying it for however many years is idiotic.

In other words, since I know you have problem with comprehension this means that the more posts you make in a day the more inflated that stat gets. The less you make the lower it gets. Simple enough.

In case you fail to understand let me say it in a way even you would understand..

Posts Per Day accumulates how many posts you make every day for a period of time (Less than a year) then it crunches that number into your average posts per however many posts you make in a month.

You're taking that erratic statistic and trying to apply it to years instead of days, weeks or up to a month which is what its design to do.

There is a reason why its posts per day and not posts per year. :lmao

:lmao you were the first to calculate/estimate PPD for over a year:

All I have to understand is, I have a lower PPD than you in any method of your choice.

:lmao Just quit it man, you're embarrassing yourself in front of like 30 guests right now.

irishock
02-11-2013, 11:14 PM
:lmao actually all you need to know is on average, you post more than I do. I'm not even using the PPD they give me, I'm just calculating it on my own: total amount of posts on the forum/days = average amount of posts per fucking day.

I'm not taking your NBA forum/Spurs forum changing the argument bullshit, or your offseason breaks in consideration. Right now anybody that's reading this would get the point I'm making and not yours.

Reck
02-11-2013, 11:18 PM
:lmao you were the first to calculate/estimate PPD for over a year:

All I have to understand is, I have a lower PPD than you in any method of your choice.

:lmao Just quit it man, you're embarrassing yourself in front of like 30 guests right now.

Umm not quite. 10K posts over the years I have been posting here is about right which was the point I made when you said I didn't have a life or whatever therefore invalidating your attempt at trying to be funny and at the same time proving your idiocy by trying to post smack talk me.

:lol thinking other people are captivated or paying attention to this pointless back and forth discussion.

You have much to learn. :lol

I

irishock
02-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Umm not quite. 10K posts over the years I have been posting here is about right which was the point I made when you said I didn't have a life or whatever therefore invalidating your attempt at trying to be funny and at the same time proving your idiocy by trying to post smack talk me.

:lol thinking other people are captivated or paying attention to this pointless back and forth discussion.

You have much to learn. :lol

I

Here, you know what, I'll attempt to explain your argument or lack thereof

A. The original argument is based on who has less of a life
B. You insisted on calculating posts per day to determine the solution
C. I calculate using the simplest formula: Amount of posts divided by the amount of days since registration= Posts per fucking day
D. You think I'm still basing every thing off of the Posts per day that the site gives me
E. I'm basing everything off of the official amount of posts, and the legitimate amount of time since registration between the two of us
F. You have a higher PPD than me.
G. You bring in the offseason idle factor, which further hurts your PPD argument.
H. You still think I'm basing off of the # that the site gives me
I. Now you're changing the argument to "you have much to learn", and GED

Reck
02-11-2013, 11:25 PM
:lmao actually all you need to know is on average, you post more than I do. I'm not even using the PPD they give me, I'm just calculating it on my own: total amount of posts on the forum/days = average amount of posts per fucking day.

I'm not taking your NBA forum/Spurs forum changing the argument bullshit, or your offseason breaks in consideration. Right now anybody that's reading this would get the point I'm making and not yours.

Son you're doing a fine job of looking like an idiot yourself.

First of all you're taking this too seriously. Double posting and exhausting yourself. lol

I may be posting more than you right now but none cares. :lol

Your posts still are far worst than mine. Not that I'm saying mine are 100% the best but better than yours.

In the end I still dont care about any of that. Like I told you in the worst poster thread. Who cares who's what on a board.

Oh wait, apparently you do.

Irishock, stride for internet popularity.

irishock
02-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Son you're doing a fine job of looking like an idiot yourself.

First of all you're taking this too seriously. Double posting and exhausting yourself. lol

Your posts still are far worst than mine. Not that I'm saying mine are 100% the best but better than yours.

In the end I still dont care about any of that. Like I told you in the worst poster thread. Who cares who's what on a board.

Oh wait, apparently you do.

Irishock, stride for internet popularity.

OH fucking shit, you just changed your argument yet again. From the PPD failure to the worst poster argument. And i fucking called it!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

what's next, the "your posts are worthless" card?

:lmao basically a post admitting he fucked up the entire time

Reck
02-11-2013, 11:32 PM
OH fucking shit, you just changed your argument yet again. From the PPD failure to the worst poster argument. And i fucking called it!!

:lmao basically a post admitting he fucked up the entire time

Actually none of that.

I'm not going to repeat myself by telling you how the Posts per day stat flatuates everytime.

I already said how worthless your arguement has been because your calculations are very innacurate.

The only thing you're failing to see is how dumb you're looking right now.

irishock
02-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Actually none of that.

I'm not going to repeat myself by telling you how the Posts per day stat flatuates everytime.

I already said how worthless your arguement has been because your calculations are very innacurate.

The only thing you're failing to see is how dumb you're looking right now.

:lmao not even attempting to make his own calculations
:lmao still doesn't realize that I'm not basing anything off of the PPD stat the site gives me
:cry wahh he won, better pull my "the argument is worthless" card

Reck
02-11-2013, 11:44 PM
:lmao not even attempting to make his own calculations
:lmao still doesn't realize that I'm not basing anything off of the PPD stat the site gives me

Just for shits and giggles..

Just on this thread alone I have made like 10+ posts.

There is no calculations that can accurately tell how many posts I make a day then appropiately say how my average posts per day would look, which is what I have been trying to make you understand about that stat, whether you do your "calculations" based on the stat from the site or your own.

It is very exhausting trying to explain something so simple to someone that has the IQ of a retarded puppy.

I think I have been throughout in all of this.

Capt Bringdown
02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Nash has the basketball credibility to look down at Howard? Even an over-rated Howard doesn't rate such disrespect. Nash is a media creation, a future trivia question, a nowhere man before Mike D'Antoni created a system for him. Never has the MVP award been so meaningless.
Both D'Antoni and his pet squirrel Nash belong to the World B Free wing of NBA historical oddities. All shiny objects, quickly forgotten. Fool's gold.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-11-2013, 11:56 PM
irishock and shadowflames need to start making out already

Reck
02-12-2013, 12:10 AM
irishock and shadowflames need to start making out already

He proposed but I told him I dont swim that way.

LkrFan
02-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Rick Fox can talk. He won and played hard. Nash is getting sh*t on by Dwight's numbers so he can't say sh*t. What does that say about Nash that a guy who is injured, but also half assing it with an injury can dominate his numbers?
So the only people that can tell the truth are those with rangs? Even though Nash is past his prime (the reason why his stats suck and he can't guard a chair) he still has the right to call Howard out. In his prime I've seen Nash play through a myriad of injuries. It shouldn't be a surprise that he is expecting the same out of Howard.

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 09:56 AM
That's really stupid. So a guy like Rick Fox has more say than say a guy like Stockton just because Fox was lucky enough to play with the most dominant big man and one of the greatest coach in history? Lol Internet logic

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Fox is allowed to talk more than Nash (idk who said anything about Stockton) because he played hard on both ends of the court. Steve Nash's style of playing free safety on defense rather than actually guarding his man is just as selfish and me-first as anything Dwight does.

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Nash inability to guard must not be mistaken for not playing hard on defense, that such a retarded take tbh. Dude is 40 y/o, people expect him to catch up with the young cats in the league, man haha.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Nash inability to guard must not be mistaken for not playing hard on defense, that such a retarded take tbh. Dude is 40 y/o, people expect him to catch up with the young cats in the league, man haha.
He's been a lazy and poor defender his whole career, tbh...

DPG21920
02-12-2013, 11:52 AM
So the only people that can tell the truth are those with rangs? Even though Nash is past his prime (the reason why his stats suck and he can't guard a chair) he still has the right to call Howard out. In his prime I've seen Nash play through a myriad of injuries. It shouldn't be a surprise that he is expecting the same out of Howard.

Nash is loser who wanted to fun and gun instead of win titles. Not only that, Dwight Howard is playing through injuries and absolutely destroying Nash's numbers, so again, what does that say about Nash that a guy with legit known injuries can half ass it and completely doo doo all over Nash's production?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Nash's age and physical limitations aren't an excuse for him ignoring his defensive assignment so he can go play free safety. People have given him the undersized white guy excuse his entire career when he simply doesn't guard his man or even try to.

DPG21920
02-12-2013, 12:01 PM
The hilarious thing about these Nash defenders (lolpun) is that Nash has actually gotten much better as a defender as he has aged :lol. His team defense is actually passable now (or it was for the past two years).

jag
02-12-2013, 01:43 PM
complainin about nash is as stupid complainin whatever replacement lakers wouldve signed he didnt come....

The hype Nash brought with him made absolutely no sense. He looked like trash last season with Phoenix. To say he was a huge liability on the defensive end would be an understatement. Nash was so worthless he was sometimes subbed out for Sebastian Telfair for defensive reasons. Most of the people complaining about him are the ones who bought into the hype. Even still, I don't see a problem with complaining about a dude who did his part to create some of the hype. There were better options out there, and odds are those other options wouldn't have brought with them some of the unrealistic expectations Nash did.

That being said, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you considering you can barely read, write, form coherent thoughts or communicate at the most basic levels.

JMarkJohns
02-12-2013, 03:38 PM
The rat bastard traitor can spot up himself into obscurity. Smartest move Sarver has made was trading his controlling bag of bones for multiple 1sts.

I defended Nash's second MVP a long time ago, but it's pretty clear the guy has no loyalty, no conviction, and no accountability. He's bought into his own "teammate" hype and can't see or acknowledge his own failings. Every action since his exaggerated flop of Horrys shove has been about seeking media attention. Many of these actions hurt the Suns more than helped, starting with the ensuing suspensions that series, to getting a coach fired, to "preferring" certain types of players, to not helping develop Dragic, to dictating system, his tenure in Phoenix, and his role.

He and malcontent Howard deserve each other.

I almost feel bad for Kobe.

Nash?
Howard?
D'Antoni?
Artest?
Fragile Pau?

Geez.

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2013, 03:43 PM
The hype Nash brought with him made absolutely no sense. He looked like trash last season with Phoenix. To say he was a huge liability on the defensive end would be an understatement. Nash was so worthless he was sometimes subbed out for Sebastian Telfair for defensive reasons. Most of the people complaining about him are the ones who bought into the hype. Even still, I don't see a problem with complaining about a dude who did his part to create some of the hype. There were better options out there, and odds are those other options wouldn't have brought with them some of the unrealistic expectations Nash did.

That being said, I'm not sure why I'm responding to you considering you can barely read, write, form coherent thoughts or communicate at the most basic levels.

if he hadnt come to the lakers,

whatever PG signing still wont have solve their problems, they already have a history last few seasons of signing bullshit pgs...now those bullshit pgs didnt even posts anything near what nash is currently producing for them

Cry Havoc
02-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Nash should understand better how to manage himself with a guy who's got the entire city on his shoulders. You don't rip into a guy who's already been kicked while he's down for half a season. It makes no sense.

Agree with JMark, since the Horry incident Nash changed. He acts entitled now and doesn't seem to have nearly as much fun with the game as he once did. Sad to see. Either way, blaming was NEVER part of his repertoire before that playoff series, so to see him go after Howard as hard as he is while Howard is injured is pretty damn revealing.