PDA

View Full Version : bubbas eruption!

boutons_deux
02-11-2013, 03:14 PM
dickless marans, backwoods Oregon inbreds, cretins shilling for the gun industry

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/guns-capitol-e1360527905786.jpg

Armed Pro-Gun Protesters Occupy Oregon State Capitol

A few hundred pro-gun demonstrators rallied outside the Oregon state Capitol on Friday to protest efforts to enact gun safety laws. A handful of protesters also entered the Capitol building itself and brandished assault rifles and other guns in the Capitol rotunda:

http://www.alternet.org/armed-pro-gun-protesters-occupy-oregon-state-capitol?akid=10041.187590.VHFMBB&rd=1&src=newsletter792857&t=13

freedom! liberty! don't tread on me! water the tree! locked and loaded! :lol

2nd Amendment! :lol

Creepn
02-11-2013, 03:21 PM
I wonder what would happen if a long bearded muslim american did this. What would happen?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2013, 03:27 PM
I wonder what would happen if a long bearded muslim american did this. What would happen?Well, when these guys did it, the modern era of gun control in California began in earnest.

http://mije.org/sites/default/files/resize/imagecache/full_column/u678/Bee_A1-536x409.jpg

Creepn
02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Wow.

So would this be an example of white privilege?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Comparing Sacramento and Salem?

I think not.

Creepn
02-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Comparing Sacramento and Salem?

I think not.

Why not? Both of these groups stormed the capitol to protest their constitutional right to carry guns, except that they were arrested and people were outraaaaaaged!

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Why not? Both of these groups stormed the capitol to protest their constitutional right to carry guns, except that they were arrested and people were outraaaaaaged!
Those in Salem did not storm the capitol, and the Oregon open carry laws allow weapons in public buildings.

How do Sacramento 1962 laws compare?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Article with pic:

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregonian/photo/2013/02/12242067-standard.jpg (http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/02/gun-toting_demonstrators_bring.html)

SALEM -- A rare sight greeted visitors inside the Oregon Capitol Friday as a handful of gun owners openly carrying semi-automatic rifles and other weapons strolled the marbled hallways and peeked into the House chamber and state offices.

Outside, it was just another demonstration on the Capitol Mall as more than 1,000 gun rights advocates gathered to promote gun safety and protest gun control efforts. A lively atmosphere greeted drivers in front of the Capitol and many honked their horns in support of demonstrators lining the street. State police reported no incidents.

Over a thousand demonstrators filled the Capitol Mall Friday to speak in favor of gun rights. Some opinions were familiar, others unexpected, but all reflect the diverse passions on a topic that will challenge the 2012 Oregon Legislature.

Oregon has some of the nation's least restrictive laws about carrying guns. It is one of fewer than 10 states that allow someone with a concealed handgun license to bring a weapon -- hidden or exposed, loaded or unloaded -- into the Capitol, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Creepn
02-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Salem banned loaded guns in ALL public places.

boutons_deux
02-11-2013, 04:14 PM
there is no "inalienable" right to bear arms.

and govt has the power to, not to be "infringed" by dickless gun fellators, to regulate deadly products.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-11-2013, 04:21 PM
I wonder what would happen if a long bearded muslim american did this. What would happen?

It took for these types to bomb a federal building in the 90s before the feds intervened.

Guys like Madison, Adams, Paine, Washington etc understood that you had to garner popular support if you want to have a legitimate revolution. These guys just look like idiots.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:23 PM
below embedding disabled. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGE2cvBgRo

IzGE2cvBgRo

Creepn
02-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Loaded OC is banned in public places of Salem Wild Cobra. Why are these people allowed to get into the rotunda?

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Loaded OC is banned in public places of Salem Wild Cobra. Why are these people allowed to get into the rotunda?

I was wondering the same thing.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Oregon has some of the nation's least restrictive laws about carrying guns. It is one of fewer than 10 states that allow someone with a concealed handgun license to bring a weapon -- hidden or exposed, loaded or unloaded -- into the Capitol, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 04:34 PM

Not sure if that's the brightest policy, tbh.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Not sure if that's the brightest policy, tbh.
It hasn't caused any problems here.

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 04:36 PM
It hasn't caused any problems here.

There's never a problem.

Until there is.

That's generally why laws get written.

Creepn
02-11-2013, 04:37 PM
From OpenCarry.org

only the cities of Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Oregon City, Salem, and Independence have passed loaded firearms bans encompassing all public places

Again, the question stands.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Link; ORS 166.370: http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.370

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 04:39 PM
From OpenCarry.org

Again, the question stands.

State law > local law?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:41 PM
State law > local law?

The quoted local law is probably not complete, and like the link I provided, probably has exceptions.

Clipper Nation
02-11-2013, 04:48 PM
there is no "inalienable" right to bear arms.

Wrong again, dumbass! The Bill of Rights is inalienable, unless you're also okay with your freedom of speech, right to due process, protection from unreasonable search and seizure, protection from cruel and unusual punishment, etc. being transferred/surrendered by the government without your consent...

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 04:51 PM
There's never a problem.

Until there is.

That's generally why laws get written.
Is that why most liberal havens have so many restrictive laws? Liberals can't control themselves?

Creepn
02-11-2013, 04:51 PM
The quoted local law is probably not complete, and like the link I provided, probably has exceptions.

For someone with a security fence around their house, glad you are ok with assuming everyone has a license to OC in public places.

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Is that why most liberal havens have so many restrictive laws? Liberals can't control themselves?

dafuc?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 05:04 PM
For someone with a security fence around their house, glad you are ok with assuming everyone has a license to OC in public places.
So instead, you assume they are criminal?

There are several reasons to want privacy. Don't you like privacy? Hasn't the moment ever happened outdoors where you wanted to have sex?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 05:04 PM
dafuc?
Just asking.

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Wrong again, dumbass! The Bill of Rights is inalienable, unless you're also okay with your freedom of speech, right to due process, protection from unreasonable search and seizure, protection from cruel and unusual punishment, etc. being transferred/surrendered by the government without your consent...

Umm no. The term inalienable rights is found one time, in the Declaration..."that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happines".

The bill of Rights are completely alienable. Get convicted of a major crime and see just how inalienable they are.:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Link; ORS 166.370: http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.370

Concealed handgun does not mean brandishing your weapons like a semi-auto rifle at the entrance of the legislative chamber.

Concealed and handgun are not difficult concepts to most people.

Creepn
02-11-2013, 05:23 PM
So instead, you assume they are criminal?

There are several reasons to want privacy. Don't you like privacy? Hasn't the moment ever happened outdoors where you wanted to have sex?

Well that's what happened in Sacramento. They assumed they were criminals. Should be done in this case if you don't want to appear hypocritical.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Concealed handgun does not mean brandishing your weapons like a semi-auto rifle at the entrance of the legislative chamber.

Concealed and handgun are not difficult concepts to most people.
Are you disputing the law?

Wild Cobra
02-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Well that's what happened in Sacramento. They assumed they were criminals. Should be done in this case if you don't want to appear hypocritical.
Were you there in 1962 to see if these were happy-go-lucky individuals, or were they angry?

Clipper Nation
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Get convicted of a major crime and see just how inalienable they are.:lol
Get convicted of a major crime and you still get due process and a trial by jury, thanks to the Bill of Rights...

boutons_deux
02-11-2013, 05:31 PM
there are no "alienable" "God-given" rights. Whatever the people who hold power grant you as rights IS IT

Any MAN-given, alienable rights are meaningless if they aren't protected, enforced.

God is TOTALLY OUT OF THE RIGHTS PICTURE.

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Get convicted of a major crime and you still get due process and a trial by jury, thanks to the Bill of Rights...

You won't be possessing firearms ergo, not inalienable.

Creepn
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
I think the only inalienable right is to pursue happiness but then again what if mass muder makes you happy? Hmm...shit!

FuzzyLumpkins
02-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Are you disputing the law?

The laws says concealed handguns are allowed. I am saying that the laws exemptions do not apply in this case so you bringing them up is pointless. They are breaking the law plain and simple. That is criminal by definition.

redzero
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
there are no "alienable" "God-given" rights. Whatever the people who hold power grant you as rights IS IT

Any MAN-given, alienable rights are meaningless if they aren't protected, enforced.

God is TOTALLY OUT OF THE RIGHTS PICTURE.

I actually agree with you 100% on this.

DarrinS
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Bubbas Eruption?

Sounds like something boutons ordered off Cinemax on-demand.

ElNono
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM

Can we get some legalese backing this up? SCOTUS is on record the 2nd Amendment isn't absolute.

Wild Cobra
02-12-2013, 02:51 AM
The laws says concealed handguns are allowed. I am saying that the laws exemptions do not apply in this case so you bringing them up is pointless. They are breaking the law plain and simple. That is criminal by definition.
Is that how your fuzzy mind reads the law?

You are wrong. Try reading it again.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2013, 10:14 AM
There's never a problem.

Until there is.

That's generally why laws get written.God help them all if some black dudes show up with them.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Were you there in 1962 to see if these were happy-go-lucky individuals, or were they angry?You mean did they yell at a white guy?

boutons_deux
02-12-2013, 12:27 PM
NRA knows well their ignorant, racist, low-pay, trailer-park, white, xenophobic bubba base
NRA Convention Helps Distribute Literature Calling For Secession And Civil War (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/12/1568991/nra-civil-war/)If you understand the Constitution you throw-up every single time you turn on the TV and hear about another thing or program the U.S. Government is ‘going to do for (TO) the American People’.

This is a most heinous disease that can only be cured by the constitutional De-Centralized power of our home country of Wisconsin restoring our “supreme Laws” on our Federal public servants within our borders;

OR otherwise by a combo Civil/Re-Revolutionary War with the very same goal to restore the Rule of OUR Laws on our elected, non-elected and wannabe elected Republican and Democrat Federal servants through the refreshment of the Tree of Liberty by its natural manure.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/12/1568991/nra-civil-war/

:lol

boutons_deux
02-12-2013, 12:46 PM
TX asshole insulting the President and rousing the bubba rabble

Meet the Texas GOPer Who's Bringing Ted Nugent to Obama's SOTU

http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/screen_shot_2013-02-12_at_9.04.09_am.png

How nuts? Oh, pretty nuts:

A Republican member of Congress from Texas has suggested that the Clinton Administration staged the 1993 raid on the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Tex., to convince Congress that it should ban assault weapons.

"Waco was supposed to be a way for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) and the Clinton Administration to prove the need for a ban on so-called 'assault weapons,' " the Representative, Steve Stockman, who is a strong opponent of gun control, wrote in the June issue of Guns & Ammo magazine.

And here's a post-Oklahoma-City-bombing Los Angeles Times article on his behavior after receiving a note thought to be linked to that bombing (http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/t/0/0/alternet/~articles.latimes.com/1995-04-25/news/mn-58772_1_oklahoma-city-bombing):
Stockman and his staff denied that they had delayed passing the note--which seemed to convey information about the Oklahoma blast--to the FBI. But they faced troublesome questions about why Stockman's staff also gave the note to the National Rifle Assn. and why Stockman in March wrote to the Justice Department objecting to what he said was an impending federal raid on "citizen militia" groups, apparently akin to the kinds of anti-government groups that seem to figure in the background of at least one suspect in the Oklahoma bombing.

Below the fold, let's consider his absolutely insane one-month record so far:

He was only one of a handful of House Republicans to vote against John Boehner, boldly managing a "present" vote (http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/t/0/0/alternet/~www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/04/1176119/-Student-body-president-John-Boehner-s-10-worst-frenemies-and-why-they-all-hate-him) as the most spectacularly incompetent congressional coup of all time collapsed around its supposed planners.
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School murders, his response was to introduce legislation repealing the gun free zones around schools (http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/t/0/0/alternet/~stockman.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/stockman-introduces-safe-schools-act-to-repeal-gun-free-school-zones), and for the same reason as the similar NRA blustering—because what we needed, according to both, was to have manymore people wandering around school zones with guns, and that would probably work out just fine.
He was abruptly cut off in a Fox News interview after comparing Barack Obama to Saddam Hussein, thus managing to rank as one of the few crackpot Republicans too nuts even for Fox News to stomach (http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/t/0/0/alternet/~www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/16/1179547/-GOP-was-crying-tyranny-before-Obama-speech-ever-happened-Of-course).
When Obama introduced a set of executive actions that included things like "finally appoint a permanent head of the ATF, even if that makes Republicans sad" and "government scientists should be allowed to research gun violence", Steve Stockman threatened in an exceptionally frothing statement to impeach Obama, if necessary (http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/t/0/0/alternet/~www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/14/1178930/-Texas-House-freshman-auditions-for-crazy-caucus), in order to stop such obviously scandalous things. This may have been the first, biggest sign that Steve Stockman is in fact a bona fide moron, but he quickly surpassed even that.

Nugent in the past has threatened to kill President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.“I was in Chicago and I said hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these you punk; Obama, he’s a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun,” Nugent screamed during a concert while brandishing two machine guns, “Then I was in New York and I said, ‘Hey Hillary you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch…. Then I was out in California and I thought, Barbara Boxer, she might want to suck on my machine gun, hey Dianne Feinstein ride one of these you worthless whore.”

Stockman will also be unveiling this week The Obama Failometer, a ten-foot-long billboard that will objectively measure the failure of Obama’s economic policies. The Obama Failometer tracks four monthly economic indicators from the Bureau of Labor Statistics; jobs created, civilian labor force participation rate and black and Hispanic unemployment. The figures are mathematically weighted to provide a measurement, on a scale from 1 to 1000, of just how badly Obama’s economic policies are failing. The inaugural Monthly Obama Failometer Score is an off-the-charts 1,179.

http://www.alternet.org/meet-texas-goper-whos-bringing-ted-nugent-obamas-sotu

You Stay Classy, (TX) Repugs and bubbas everywhere. :lol

boutons_deux
02-12-2013, 01:08 PM
More trash talk from the 100% trash NRA

Welch went on to bemoan the fact that the public’s focus on Newtown was preventing the NRA from pushing such bills through the legislature, but his remarks soon turned to braggadocio about the NRA’s legislative influence. He relayed an anecdote about how, following the Connecticut shooting, a pro-gun Democrat in the legislature had mentioned his desire to close the gun show loophole. “And I said [to him], ‘no, we’re not going to do that,” Welch boasted. “And so far, nothing’s happened on that.”

WELCH: We have a strong agenda coming up for next year, but of course a lot of that’s going to be delayed as the “Connecticut effect” has to go through the process. [...] What’s even more telling is the people who don’t like guns pretty much realize that they can’t do a thing unless they talk to us. After Connecticut I had one of the leading Democrats in the legislature—he was with us most of the time, not all the time—he came to me and said, “Bob, I got all these people in my caucus that really want to ban guns and do all this bad stuff, we gotta give them something. How about we close this gun show loophole? Wouldn’t that be good?” And I said, “no, we’re not going to do that.” And so far, nothing’s happened on that.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/11/1567931/nra-connecticut-effect/

NRA always raising the bar .... on assholiness.

boutons_deux
02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
What passes as a "bubba intellectual" (excuse the oxymoron), he wrote a book full of weird bullshit, all of it bubba rabble rousing bullshit, yee haw!

Medicare Is ‘Despicable,’ And Nine Other Crazy Ideas From The Man Who Wants To Be Virginia’s Next Governor (http://thinkprogress.org.feedsportal.com/c/34726/f/638927/s/287e6ab4/l/0Lthinkprogress0Borg0Cjustice0C20A130C0A20C120C157 87610Cmedicare0Eis0Edespicable0Eand0Enine0Eother0E crazy0Eideas0Ein0Eken0Ecuccinellis0Enew0Ebook0C/story01.htm)

Virginia’s tea partying Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) has a new book out today: The Last Line of Defense: The New Fight for American Liberty. Here are ten of the most bizarre ideas advanced by this book:

1) Medicare Is ‘Despicable, Dishonest, and Worthy of Condemnation’

Cuccinelli quotes a story about an “elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter . . . hungry and in need of shelter and medical attention.” It would be wrong, according to this tale, for a mugger to “walk up to you using intimidation and threats” in order to steal money to pay for the woman’s care. And so, this story concludes, it must also be wrong for government to use its power to tax and spend in order to provide for a sick woman’s needs:

What if instead of personally taking your money to assist the woman, I got together with other Americans and asked Congress to use Internal Revenue Service agents to take your money? . . . Don’t get me wrong. I personally believe that assisting one’s fellow man in need by reaching into one’s own pockets is praiseworthy and laudable. Doing the same by reaching into another’s pockets is despicable, dishonest, and worthy of condemnation.

2) Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid and Food Stamps Are Deliberate Attacks On Americans’ Freedom

In what is already one of the most quoted lines in the book, Cuccinelli attacks the entire social safety net

One of [politicians'] favorite ways to increase their power is by creating programs that dispense subsidized government benefits, such as Medicare, Social Security, and outright welfare (Medicaid, food stamps, subsidized housing and the like). These programs make people dependent on government. And once people are dependent, they feel they can’t afford to have the programs taken away, no matter how inefficient, poorly run, or costly to the rest of society.

3) If We Don’t Tax People, They’ll Just Give All Their Money Away To Charity

“Your government will never love you,” Cuccinelli proclaims. Only “[c]hurches and charities can love you and nurture your soul.” So Social Security and Medicare are bad because they take money away that could go to charities that love you — “f instead of spending all this money on social service programs, the government left all those dollars in the hands of the taxpayers, Americans would have more money to donate to private charities and churches.” It apparently does not occur to Cuccinelli that David Koch or Grover Norquist might do something other than fund a nationwide retirement and health care program if relieved of the need to pay taxes.

4) All Welfare Is Unconstitutional

“[P]ublic charity was never supposed to be a function of the federal government,” proclaims Cuccinelli, citing a single 1794 speech on the Constitution by James Madison. In reality, Madison led a minority faction during the early days of the Republic to shrink America’s power to govern itself more than the Constitution’s text permits. He lost (http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/civil-liberties/report/2011/05/27/9610/the-fake-james-madison/).

5) Antitrust Law Is Unconstitutional

Cuccinelli also strongly implies that the Sherman Antitrust Act, which prevents monopolies, cartels and similar practices that allow wealthy corporations to exploit consumers, is unconstitutional — “For the first hundred years of our national existence, the Commerce Clause functioned just as Madison and the framers had expected. However, beginning with the Interstate Commerce Act in 1887 and the Sherman Antitrust Act in 1890, Congress began asserting more affirmative power under the Commerce Clause.”

6) George Washington Did Not Understand The Constitution

Cuccinelli claims that the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that most people carry health insurance is unconstitutional because the same logic would also permit a gun mandate — “[i]magine how apoplectic the big-government statists would get if Congress voted to force everyone to buy a gun!” In 1792, however, President George Washington signed a law that did actually require many Americans to buy firearms (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/03/23/88253/cuccinelli-washington/), in addition to a long list of other military equipment. A gun mandate would certainly be a stupid idea today, but neither George Washington nor the many framers who sat in the Congress that passed this law thought it was unconstitutional.

7) Pregnant Women And Women With Breast Cancer Should Lose Health Care

Cuccinelli attacks laws requiring insurers to cover certain kinds of care, likening them to forced food purchases — “[i]imagine if you never ate kumquats or sweet potatoes, but the grocery store was required to include them in your grocery bag . . . . That’s what happens with coverage mandates.” In reality, of course, no lawmaker would vote for a kumquat mandate, but 49 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring health plans to cover reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, mammograms, and maternity stays (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2009/07/30/170889/marquette-health/). Cuccinelli backs a health plan (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2009/07/30/170889/marquette-health/) that would eliminate these protections.

8) Global Warming Is A Conspiracy Among Climate Researchers To Trick People Into Giving Them Money

In a chapter detailing his legal witchhunt against a leading climate scientist (http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/10/05/174809/cuccinelli-witch/), Cuccinelli suggests that the entire idea that global warming exists is actually a massive conspiracy to trick funders:

One reason climate researchers may have given up the purity of science to forward a global warming agenda was simply for the research money. When researchers in the field of climatology predicted a global warming doomsday, governments were willing to shovel lots of money in their direction to try to find ways to stop it.

To explain the fact that no scientist has yet come forward to blow the whistle on this nefarious plot, Cuccinelli concludes that they must have “felt intimidated by their colleagues, the media, and high-ranking government officials.”

9) Net Neutrality Is Like Stealing Someone’s Land

Net neutrality is the idea that Internet service providers should treat all data equally (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality), rather than censoring content that they do not approve of or slowing it down. Cuccinelli likens regulations seeking to maintain net neutrality to land theft — “Internet service providers owned the pipelines that got people onto the Internet, which made this a private property issue, too . . . . We rightly balk when the government seizes a home and turns it over to a private developer to build a mall because that is offensive to our notion of property rights. This situation is very much the same.”

10) Liberty Is Just Like Pie

Cuccinelli concludes with an odd metaphor:

The liberty pie never changes size. It never grows or shrinks, and it has only two slices: government power and citizen’s liberty. What changes are the size of the slices.
Every single thing government does to increase its own power increases the size of [I]its slice of the liberty piece. Since there are only two slices, every time the government’s slice of the liberty pie grows, the citizens’ slice is reduced.

Pie is delicious, but Cuccinelli has a very poor understanding of liberty. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 increased the federal government’s authority to intrude upon business owners who engage in segregation, but anyone who lived under the yoke of Jim Crow understands that it also massively expanded human liberty. The same can be said about Medicare, Medicaid or the Affordable Care Act, which all preserve the single most important freedom of all — the freedom to remain alive and healthy.

Simply put, freedom is not just another word for nothin’ left to lose, and Cuccinelli is wrong to claim otherwise.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/12/1578761/medicare-is-despicable-and-nine-other-crazy-ideas-in-ken-cuccinellis-new-book/

ChumpDumper
02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Some pretty extraneous stuff there.

I thought the OP referred to Clinton's saxophone rendition of old Van Halen. That's a YouTube I would click on.

TeyshaBlue
02-12-2013, 03:16 PM
extraneous is what thinkprogress and alternet.borg is all about. .

boutons_deux
02-12-2013, 04:00 PM
extraneous is what thinkprogress and alternet.borg is all about. .

TB :lol take it like a bitch, you self-appointed forum policeman, bitch.

bubba news is everywhere, eat it.

TeyshaBlue
02-12-2013, 04:04 PM
lol...get a grownup to help you post.

Oh, Gee!!
02-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Were you there in 1962 to see if these were happy-go-lucky individuals, or were they angry?

You can open-carry, but only if you do it with a smile on your face and a song in your heart. Scowling black men need not apply.

TeyshaBlue
02-12-2013, 04:29 PM
You can open-carry, but only if you do it with a smile on your face and a song in your heart. Scowling black men need not apply.

:lol

DarrinS
02-12-2013, 04:34 PM

They can open-carry too, but MSNBC edit the video and report them as being angry, racist white men.

UYKQJ4-N7LI

Winehole23
02-12-2013, 04:45 PM
protesters of color were edited out? librul media conspiracy never takes a coffee break, huh?

DarrinS
02-12-2013, 04:54 PM
protesters of color were edited out? librul media conspiracy never takes a coffee break, huh?

Yep, they purposely edited the video of the man holding the rifle.

Oh, Gee!!
02-12-2013, 04:55 PM
They can open-carry too, but MSNBC edit the video and report them as being angry, racist white men.

why don't you dial up a youtube tutorial about finding a sense of humor?

DarrinS
02-12-2013, 04:59 PM
why don't you dial up a youtube tutorial about finding a sense of humor?

:lol:lol:lol :lmao STOP!!! MY RIBS!!!! :rolleyes

TeyshaBlue
02-12-2013, 05:11 PM

If they were indeed edited out, then MSNBC deserved to be roasted for it. Wouldn't be the first time, tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm not watching Darrin youtubes. Any merit to the assertion he is making?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm not watching Darrin youtubes. Any merit to the assertion he is making?In this case, definitely.

Wild Cobra
02-13-2013, 03:33 AM
OK, I misread the date on that newspaper clip. It's 1967, not 1962. Anyone knowing this, wanting an honest debate should have corrected me. Since nobody did, and at least Dumb Chump should have know, I will assume the worse of you guys.

I now know what that was about. Anyone else?

Winehole23
02-13-2013, 04:04 AM
If they were indeed edited out, then MSNBC deserved to be roasted for it. Wouldn't be the first time, tbh.nope.

if so, my bad. Darrin usually whines about nothing, or bullshit.

Oh, Gee!!
02-13-2013, 10:08 AM
In this case, definitely.

except it's video/news story from a seperate event, not the one in the OP.

ChumpDumper
02-13-2013, 11:24 AM
except it's video/news story from a seperate event, not the one in the OP.Right. Darrin has the Youtube bookmarked.

DarrinS
02-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Right. Darrin has the Youtube bookmarked.

No, but Google is my home page.