PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Warriors to Debut Brand New Jerseys Against Spurs

Darius Bieber
02-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Golden State will use brand new jerseys for a game against none other than our Spurs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/warriors-debut-tight-yellow-alternate-jerseys-sleeves-against-194404163--nba.html

ffadicted
02-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I like how they use "basketball jerseys aren't very good from a fashion standpoint" as if that is a legitimate argument, wtf

DPG21920
02-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I actually think the fashion standpoint is the best argument. Basketball jersey's are by far the dumbest looking things ever from a fan perspective. I would not be caught dead wearing one even at a game. Soccer jersey's are by far the best and the only sport's jersey's that don't make you look terrible when you wear them around. Makes great sense to me.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 07:29 PM
I actually think the fashion standpoint is the best argument. Basketball jersey's are by far the dumbest looking things ever from a fan perspective. I would not be caught dead wearing one even at a game. Soccer jersey's are by far the best and the only sport's jersey's that don't make you look terrible when you wear them around. Makes great sense to me.

u go anywhere in the world u see ppl wearing soccer jerseys...but not in nightclubs

but u see clowns wearing nba/nfl jerseys in nightclubs...

soccer jerseys are better in public, u go anywhere and ppl will recognize what that jerseys team is

FlaSpursFan
02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
u go anywhere in the world u see ppl wearing soccer jerseys...but not in nightclubs

but u see clowns wearing nba/nfl jerseys in nightclubs...

soccer jerseys are better in public, u go anywhere and ppl will recognize what that jerseys team is

WTF? you mean those same soccer jerseys that have a nice big corporate logo on them and small team logos? That shit is ugly as hell.

Not that the sleeved NBA jerseys arnt ugly or anything. That makes me want to puke a little in my mouth. Also anyone who wears jerseys as fashion is basically a retard anyways.

Reck
02-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Holy shit that's a tight fit.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 07:49 PM
WTF? you mean those same soccer jerseys that have a nice big corporate logo on them and small team logos? That shit is ugly as hell.

Also anyone who wears jerseys as fashion is basically a retard anyways.

ppl live and die supporting there teams, shit cant be said for nba teams...
a jersey is no different to ur tshirt or whatever shirt u wanna wear...as long u feel comfortable in them, who gives a shit right?

FlaSpursFan
02-11-2013, 07:58 PM
I guess I get it if your just lounging around or dont care about your appearance. Other than that I see no point in it.

Why the fuck would soccer fans want to wear some huge corporate logo on their chests? Seriously I go to the mall and all I see is tourists walking around with fly emirates or some other gay shit on their jerseys. I get supporting your team, I wear canes and spurs shirts from time to time, but why the hell would you want an unrelated corporate sponsor taking up most of the space.

Reck
02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
People who wear jerseys more than a couple of times a year (outside of going to a game) in public is a retard.

Here is when you should wear one if you're gonna..

Summer time on a casual event such being in a park on a cookout or hanging out with friends.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I guess I get it if your just lounging around or dont care about your appearance. Other than that I see no point in it.

Why the fuck would soccer fans want to wear some huge corporate logo on their chests? Seriously I go to the mall and all I see is tourists walking around with fly emirates or some other gay shit on their jerseys. I get supporting your team, I wear canes and spurs shirts from time to time, but why the hell would you want an unrelated corporate sponsor taking up most of the space.

its been like that, u cant change it...but ppl can overlook the corp sponsorship and tell you whose team that jersey belongs too....while most nba jerseys they aleady have team names on them to t ell you whose team it belongs to...

Lincoln
02-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Lol at wearing a jersey around at a non sporting function if you're above 13

FlaSpursFan
02-11-2013, 08:11 PM
its been like that, u cant change it...but ppl can overlook the corp sponsorship and tell you whose team that jersey belongs too....while most nba jerseys they aleady have team names on them to t ell you whose team it belongs to...

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess the point that you just tried to make is that basketball jerseys are better than soccer jerseys and they have been for a while?

NBA highlights the team and the player on their jerseys, not some corporate sell out shit with the team marginalized to the corner.

I mean we are all fans of teams and players right? I dont think there are that many people that are fans of airlines and such, but I may be wrong?

FlaSpursFan
02-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Lol at wearing a jersey around at a non sporting function if you're above 13

You speak the truth.