PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Bynum's target return in February moved to March

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Andrew Bynum is experiencing pain in his left knee, which may postpone his return until March.
Bynum had been targeting his debut with the Philadelphia 76ers by the end of February.

Bynum said he “worked hard for two days on the court and then I got a lot pain, so we backed down a little today. I’ll probably go on (the anti-gravity machine Tuesday).”
While Bynum added he’s “not really optimistic,” the pain “limits” what he does and shows he’s “not ready yet,” he also claimed Sunday’s pain doesn’t signify a setback.
“I hope it’ll keep going like that and I’ll be back soon,” Bynum said. “When I get on the court, that’s when I want to be ready. I’m trying as hard as I can. It would suck to play through pain, but sometimes you have to.”
Via Tom Moore/Philly Burbs (http://www.phillyburbs.com/sports/sixers/bynum-having-pain-in-left-knee/article_62ebf1ff-1d69-5a35-b0ff-8224525ede88.html)

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
76ers would be stupid to pay him Max or anything more than $10 million a year tbh.

Thebesteva
02-12-2013, 08:20 PM
76ers would be stupid to pay him Max or anything more than $10 million a year tbh.

The sad part is someone is going to pay this bum the max contract. As frustrating as this season has been as a Laker fan it would make me so fucking furious if they didnt trade Bynum away. That guy on the Lakers was such a curse at times.

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 08:28 PM
You guys dodged the bullet for sure. Even if Dwight signs somewhere else, you get Earl Clark as a consolation tbh.

whitemamba
02-12-2013, 09:04 PM
You guys dodged the bullet for sure. Even if Dwight signs somewhere else, you get Earl Clark as a consolation tbh.

we didnt dodge anything, the student has become the teacher, and he knew what was going on. what ever happens with dwight. fuck it imho

kobedwight2412
02-12-2013, 09:18 PM
I thank the lord we traded him for Dwight.

kobedwight2412
02-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Just imagine if we hadnt traded him would of had pau,bynum,hill out lmao

Latarian Milton
02-13-2013, 01:48 AM
bigs are rare talents in the league today and we all have seen what a healthy bynum was capable of. philly may possibly decline his demand of a max, but nigga will surely get it elsewhere (dallas for example)

Thebesteva
02-13-2013, 01:55 AM
Just imagine if we hadnt traded him would of had pau,bynum,hill out lmao

It's a blessing actually, because if Bynum was here the Lakers FO would make some BS excuse that they would be contenders this year if only Bynum was healthy and then realize next year this nucleus is over. It's time they realize that its a rebuilding process.