PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Kevin "Stat-Padder" Durant

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:13 PM
http://dailythunder.com/2013/02/to-heave-or-not-heave/

(on attempting half-court shots at the end of quarters)

How do Thunder players feel about the halfcourt heave? Should it be counted as an attempt? And do they pull the just-after-the-buzzer move? I asked some of them:

Kevin Durant: “It depends on what I’m shooting from the field. First quarter if I’m 4-for-4, I let it go. Third quarter if I’m like 10-for-16, or 10-for-17, I might let it go. But if I’m like 8-for-19, I’m going to go ahead and dribble one more second and let that buzzer go off and then throw it up there. So it depends on how the game’s going.”

:cry "My stats!" :cry

thunderup
02-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Trying way too hard.

Brazil
02-12-2013, 07:23 PM
The fuck is that quote ? Really Durant ?

spurraider21
02-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Trying way too hard.
to keep their stats up?

thunderup
02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
to keep their stats up?
Kev is talking about how the game is going. If he's shooting well, he'll attempt the shot. Players of his caliber attempt these shots during practice and make it look like an effortless attempt at a shot or heave. If he's obviously shooting badly, why attempt that shot if it's not* going in.

:lol you guys are quick to label players stat padders, especially players on teams you despise

Brazil
02-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Now you are trying way to hard. Durant is globally saying if my fg% is low I don't try it to save my stats. :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
If he's obviously shooting badly, why attempt that shot

Because if it goes in, that's more points on the board for your team and could even decide the game... and if it doesn't, it's just another brick for Durant in a game full of them...

Seems to me that Durant is more concerned with :cry his precious stats :cry than going all-out for a win, tbh...

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Because if it goes in, that's more points on the board for your team and could even decide the game... and if it doesn't, it's just another brick for Durant in a game full of them...

Seems to me that Durant is more concerned with :cry his precious stats :cry than going all-out for a win, tbh...

:lmao stat padding 61 points in HS

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:37 PM
:lmao stat padding 61 points in HS

That wasn't stat-padding, that was just CP3 going HAM (and paying tribute to his 61-year-old grandfather who had just died the previous day)...

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:38 PM
That wasn't stat-padding, that was just CP3 going HAM (and paying tribute to his 61-year-old grandfather who had just died the previous day)...

:lmao no shit, but airballing a FT on purpose to pay tribute :lol

td4mvp2k
02-12-2013, 07:39 PM

Thats why they got F'd by Miami!

thunderup
02-12-2013, 07:40 PM

:lmao

Let's see how he spins this one.

Reck
02-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Kev is talking about how the game is going. If he's shooting well, he'll attempt the shot. Players of his caliber attempt these shots during practice and make it look like an effortless attempt at a shot or heave. If he's obviously shooting badly, why attempt that shot if it's going in.

:lol you guys are quick to label players stat padders, especially players on teams you despise

:lol Tons of sense there.

thunderup
02-12-2013, 07:41 PM
:lol Tons of sense there.

Typo :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:41 PM

:cry not padding when you intentionally not score

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Are you retarded? You're comparing someone intentionally missing a shot in spite of their stats to someone purposely not getting a shot off to protect their stats... you fail again, dumbass...

CP3 could have broken his high school's scoring record (66 points) easily in that game, but chose not to... wow, such a stat-padder... :lol

He also took himself out of the game early, once again denying himself opportunities to pad stats... :lol

Reck

It was about showing respect and honoring his grand dad.

What's to spin?

spurraider21
Kev is talking about how the game is going. If he's shooting well, he'll attempt the shot. Players of his caliber attempt these shots during practice and make it look like an effortless attempt at a shot or heave. If he's obviously shooting badly, why attempt that shot if it's going in.

Oh so if Durant is having a bad shooting night he's going to pass up a big late 4th quarter shot? Lol. It's not like a player that is hot is more likely to hit a full court heave. It's microscopic odds either way. He's talking about saving his stats... not "passing up the shot to benefit the team"

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Are you retarded? You're comparing someone intentionally missing a shot in spite of their stats to someone purposely not getting a shot off to protect their stats... you fail again, dumbass...

:cry not padding when you intentionally not score

:lol i fucken called it

LOL dropping 60 in high school, tribute excuses and all

Reck
02-12-2013, 07:44 PM

CP3 could have broken his high school's scoring record (66 points) easily in that game, but chose not to... wow, such a stat-padder... :lol

Clearly he was dropped more than a handful of times as a baby. I spent half the night explaining some basic shit to him and he still didn't get it. :lol

thunderup
It was about showing respect and honoring his grand dad.

What's to spin?

Read what irishock just posted.

Clipper Nation
:lol i fucken called it

LOL dropping 60 in high school, tribute excuses and all

He also took himself out of the game early, once again denying himself opportunities to pad stats... :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:46 PM
LOL as if dropping 60 ALREADY doesn't make it any worse of a stat padding effort

Lol stat padding but trying to not overdo it

Clipper Nation
According to irishock, sabotaging your own stats is the same thing as padding them.... and he wonders why he's thought of as a dumbass with shit takes :lmao

irishock
According to irishock, sabotaging your own stats is the same thing as padding them.... and he wonders why he's thought of as a dumbass with shit takes :lmao

LOL as if dropping 60 ALREADY doesn't make it any worse of a stat padding effort

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:47 PM

32 of those points came in 16 minutes in the first half.... not his fault the other team couldn't stop him... another shitful irishock take :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:48 PM
32 of those points came in 16 minutes in the first half.... not his fault the other team couldn't stop him... another shitful irishock take :lol

:lol Tony Delk like performance
lol PG

thunderup
02-12-2013, 07:49 PM

Wasn't his team carrying a comfortable lead throughout the game?

oh just checked it, at the end of the quarter Chris Flop's HS team had a 40 point lead:lmao:lmao:lmao

timvp
02-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Tbh, part of the reason why Stephen Jackson is shooting 12% this year is because he's like 0-for-45 on heaves at the buzzer. I respect that he shoots 'em though. Worrying about FG% is lame when it comes to heaves. The new rule should be that if an NBA players does that "oops I dribbled one too many times at halfcourt" thing, they should count the attempt anyways.

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:50 PM

oh just checked it, at the end of the quarter Chris Flop's HS team had a 40 point lead:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol Kobe effort vs Toronto

thunderup
02-12-2013, 07:52 PM
:lol Kobe effort vs Toronto

Exact same shit but for CN and the rest of the retarded legion, it's okay because :cry he did it to pay tribute to his grandpa :cry

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:52 PM
:lol Tony Delk like performance
lol PG

He averaged 9.5 assists per game that season for West Forsyth... keep getting shitted on, son, it's just too easy :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:55 PM
He averaged 9.5 assists per game that season for West Forsyth... keep getting shitted on, son, it's just too easy :lol

:lol Steve Nash averaging 9 rebounds in high school

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:56 PM

They better have had one considering their best player had dropped 32 by halftime :lol

:lmao at thunderup spinning and deflecting, trying to avoid talking about Durant's concern with :cry his precious stats :cry

irishock
02-12-2013, 07:56 PM
They better have had one considering their best player had dropped 32 by halftime :lol

:lmao at thunderup (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35988) spinning and deflecting, trying to avoid talking about Durant's concern with :cry his precious stats :cry

:lmao still had to drop an extra 30 despite an easy W
:lmao rips on Bryant for chasing his 30 pts despite the game being out of reach

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 07:58 PM
:lol Steve Nash averaging 9 rebounds in high school

And? Your dumb ass compared high-school CP3 to Tony Delk, implying he hogged the ball all season and didn't get assists... you were wrong, as usual....

:lol Bringing up irrelevant stats to deflect your wrongness

thunderup

Exactly, so why keep playing? Chris Paul could've sat down. Instead he wanted to stat pad all the way up to 61 points.

Your turn.

irishock
And? Your dumb ass compared high-school CP3 to Tony Delk, implying he hogged the ball all season and didn't get assists... you were wrong, as usual....

:lol Bringing up irrelevant stats to deflect your wrongness

:lmao thinking 9 assists in high school means anything

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:01 PM
:lmao still had to drop an extra 30 despite an easy W
:lmao rips on Bryant for chasing his 30 pts despite the game being out of reach

:lol Comparing a high school game to an NBA game

At least CP3 had two legitimate reasons to score 61 (grandfather died, aunt asked him specifically to score 61 points in his honor)....

Kirby, meanwhile, had no reason to chuck his way to 81 points besides the sole purpose of going for the scoring title (i.e. padding his stats) - oh, and by the way, he wasn't intentionally missing shots, played 42 minutes, and was still padding away with under a minute left in the 4th...

Clipper Nation
Exactly, so why keep playing? Chris Paul could've sat down. Instead he wanted to stat pad all the way up to 61 points.

Your turn.
Because his family wanted him to score 61, dumbass...

thunderup
:cry he did it for the family :cry

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
:lol Comparing a high school game to an NBA game

At least CP3 had two legitimate reasons to score 61 (grandfather died, aunt asked him specifically to score 61 points in his honor)....

Kirby, meanwhile, had no reason to chuck his way to 81 points besides the sole purpose of going for the scoring title (i.e. padding his stats) - oh, and by the way, he wasn't intentionally missing shots, played 42 minutes, and was still padding away with under a minute left in the 4th...

:lmao it's logical to stat pad in the NBA when stats do matter
:lmao thinking stat padding in high school is more justifiable than doing it in the NBA

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
:lmao thinking 9 assists in high school means anything

:lmao Pretending you didn't just make that lame Tony Delk comparison

thunderup
02-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Now CN has been reduced to excuses for CPFlops stat padding in high school.

:lol thread backfiring on you

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:04 PM
:lmao I compared Delk's 53 pt night to Paul, not Delk's season vs Paul's season

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:06 PM
:lmao it's logical to stat pad in the NBA when stats do matter
:lol It was so "logical" that the Lakers were down 18 at one point in the third...

Kirby managed to chuck his way to the win regardless, but the fact that the Lakers were down by that much at any point in a game when their best player scored 81 doesn't really make Kirby's chucking strategy look very smart, tbh...

:lmao thinking stat padding in high school is more justifiable than doing it in the NBA
:lol Still thinking that CP3 was padding stats in a game where he intentionally missed a shot and checked himself out of the game early

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:07 PM
:lol thread backfiring on you

:lol Nope, just the two biggest faggots on this website teaming up to try to deflect from the fact that Kevin Durefs values :cry his precious stats :cry over helping his team win...

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:09 PM
:lol Still thinking that CP3 was padding stats in a game where he intentionally missed a shot and checked himself out of the game early

:lmao still thinking that the game before the intentional miss wasn't a Kobe effort night
:lmao i didn't stat pad because i intentionally missed
:lmao missing 1 shot on purpose justifies the previous 61 points in a meaningless HS game

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:12 PM
:lmao still thinking that the game before the intentional miss wasn't a Kobe effort night
:lmao i didn't stat pad because i intentionally missed
:lmao missing 1 shot on purpose justifies the previous 61 points in a meaningless HS game

:lol Numerous mocking (and irrelevant) references to Kirby's 81 from the same faggot who calls Kirby the "best closer in the game" and chides everyone for "obsessing over the Lakers"
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Dumbass
:lol Repeating the same arguments that already got destroyed

thunderup
02-12-2013, 08:12 PM
:lol having 30+ points at halftime and still wanting to play to stat pad to 61 points
:lol Clipper Nation attempting to legitimize the stat padding because he :cry did it for his family :cry
:lol turning the cheek and resorting to :downspin: shit as others frequently expose your hypocrisy

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:13 PM
:lol Numerous mocking (and irrelevant) references to Kirby's 81 from the same faggot who calls Kirby the "best closer in the game" and chides everyone for "obsessing over the Lakers"
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Dumbass
:lol Repeating the same arguments that already got destroyed

:cry I lost the argument so I gotta pull up the Shadowflames sponsored "your takes suck" card

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:13 PM
:lol Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) attempting to legitimize the stat padding because he :cry did it for his family :cry
:lol Ignoring the fact that he wouldn't have done it if his family didn't ask him to
:lol Once again trying to bury the lede that Kevin Durant cares more about protecting :cry his precious stats :cry than he does about winning

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:14 PM
:cry I lost the argument so I gotta pull up the Shadowflames sponsored "your takes suck" card
I won the argument, tbh, as evidenced by how you ran out of retarded counterarguments and are now just repeating the ones that already got shut down :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:15 PM
:cry I won the argument:cry

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:15 PM
^ Case in point :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:16 PM
:lol Ignoring the fact that he wouldn't have done it if his family didn't ask him to

:cry family reasons

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:17 PM
:cry family reasons

:cry "Fuck CP3 for caring about his family and honoring their wishes" :cry

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:18 PM
:cry "Fuck CP3 for caring about his family and honoring their wishes" :cry

:cry yo mom gimme a reason to stat pad

Reck
02-12-2013, 08:20 PM

Its no coicidence you begin to repeat yourself once your main arguement gets put to the flames. You did the same shit in the other thread.

Once I obliterated you you started posting the same shit over and over again, then got relagated to posting smileys.

You're a waste of space quite honestly. An even easier target than Avante. At least he knows his track and fields and knows about his blues music.

What do you know? :lol

:lol Worst than Avante

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Its no coicidence you begin to repeat yourself once your main arguement gets put to the flames. You did the same shit in the other thread.

Once I obliterated you you started posting the same shit over and over again, then got relagated to posting smileys.

You're a waste of space quite honestly. An even easier target than Avante. At least he knows his track and fields and knows about his blues music.

What do you know? :lol

:lol Worst than Avante

:lmao still following me everywhere I go

Reck
02-12-2013, 08:23 PM
:lmao still following me everywhere I go

Nope, just reading this thread and enjoying watching you get destroyed.

:lol you brought my name up, thus me replying. :lmao :lol

You fail.

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:23 PM

You fail.

:lmao on the viewers list before I even mentioned your name

thunderup
02-12-2013, 08:25 PM

But, but, but, he still stat-padded. No matter how you try to legitimize it, it's still stat-padding.

You're gonna keep going with this? I'm continually exposing your hypocrisy. Your e-rep is on the line.

Reck
02-12-2013, 08:26 PM

You fail.

:lmao on the viewers list before I even mentioned your name

ROFL didn't I just said I have been reading this thread watching you get owned?

Holy crap you're done.

Is english even your first language? I can try and post in your own tongue so you can better understand. :lol

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:27 PM
ROFL didn't I just said I have been reading this thread watching you get owned?

Holy crap you're done.

Is english even your first language? I can try and post in your own tongue so you can better understand. :lol

:lmao talking about English when you can't even spell correctly

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
you can better understand
thus me replying
relagated
Worst than Avante
arguement

Reck
02-12-2013, 08:39 PM
:lmao talking about English when you can't even spell correctly

Yep, definitely a foreigner.

Misspeling some words and illiteracy sit very far apart.

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Yep, definitely a foreigner.

Misspeling some words and illiteracy sit very far apart.

Oh shit the irony

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I'd be illiterate too if I was used to shit like "Worst than Avante" every day :lmao

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:45 PM
http://eslus.com/LESSONS/SPELL/SPELL.HTM

Reck
02-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh shit the irony

Your point?

I understand when someone speaks or writes to me in english. You do not, apparantly.

I misspelled words on ocasions, it happens every so often.

See a difference? Probably not.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
But, but, but, he still stat-padded. No matter how you try to legitimize it, it's still stat-padding.
Nope... in fact, he sabotaged his own stats in that game...

You're gonna keep going with this? I'm continually exposing your hypocrisy. Your e-rep is on the line.
:cry Oh no! Not my "e-rep"! :cry

God, you're SUCH a massive faggot :lmao

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Your point?

I understand when someone speaks or writes to me in english. You do not, apparantly.

I misspelled words on ocasions, it happens every so often.

See a difference? Probably not.

misspelled should be in present-tense and ocasions is occasions. Apparantly is Apparently.

Reck
02-12-2013, 08:49 PM
misspelled should be in present-tense and ocasions is occasions. Apparantly is Apparently.

Bravo you caught on. There may be hope for you yet.

Juggity
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Damn, did Durant really say this? What a poor reflection on him. I expected a lot better.

irishock
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Quite ironic how you talk about illiteracy and GEDs when you can't even put together a decent sentence.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Damn, did Durant really say this? What a poor reflection on him. I expected a lot better.
Yes he did... can't say I expected better, though... Durant's also started cussing out refs on the rare occasion he doesn't get a call, his fake-humble act has been completely exposed...

Not a surprise that thunderfag attempted to derail this thread... must suck to find out your team's "superstar" has no killer instinct and values stats over winning, tbh....

Reck
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Quite ironic how you talk about illiteracy and GEDs when you can't even put together a decent sentence.

Not as ironic as you would think. But then again you are always the last person to realize the obvious.

Case and point, not knowing the differences between illiteracy and grammatical errors.

Comprehension is not your strong suit.

thunderup
02-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Nope... in fact, he sabotaged his own stats in that game...
So he didn't stat-pad his way up to that point of purposely missing his free throw?

:cry Oh no! Not my "e-rep"! :cry

You know it matters to you, why continue to spin shit?

irishock
02-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Not as ironic as you would think. But then again you are always the last person to realize the obvious.

Case and point, not knowing the differences between illiteracy and grammatical errors.

Comprehension is not your strong suit.

:wakeup Nicely written!

Reck
02-12-2013, 09:06 PM
:wakeup Nicely written!

True to the point.

TIMMYtoZO
02-12-2013, 09:10 PM
:lol Durant
:lol letting Chimpbrook run the team at times and saying nothing about it
:lol nasty, disgusting acne that gets badly exposed on high def television
:lol doesn't do anything to raise the level of his teammates play
:lol playing in a state where siblings fuck each other and do meth
:lol relies on the refs
:lol will never win shit in OKC

racm
02-12-2013, 09:11 PM
:cry but I'm gonna join the 50/40/90 club this season
:cry but I'm gonna win MVP because the voters will be tired of voting for LeBron
:cry but I'm a momma's boy
:cry but I don't get enough foul calls
:cry but I play for methheads

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 09:13 PM
So he didn't stat-pad his way up to that point of purposely missing his free throw?Nope, he was just up against a team that couldn't stop him....

You know it matters to you, why continue to spin shit?
Nope... it DOES apparently matter to you though, since all I have to do is call you the Resident Retard and you throw a shitfit every time :lol

thunderup
02-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Nope, he was just up against a team that couldn't stop him....
Why didn't he exit the game after half-time? He insisted on staying in the game to stat-pad.

He stat-padded.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Why didn't he exit the game after half-time? He insisted on staying in the game to stat-pad.

He stat-padded.
His family asked him to score 61 in honor of his dead grandfather, and he obliged, dumbass... under normal circumstances, he probably would have come out of the game at halftime... should be simple to understand, but you aren't the Resident Retard for no reason, tbh...

Anyway, let's get back to the actual topic: why does Kevin "Stern's Protege" Durant value his stats over winning?

thunderup
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
His family asked him to score 61 in honor of his dead grandfather, and he obliged, dumbass... under normal circumstances, he probably would have come out of the game at halftime... should be simple to understand, but you aren't the Resident Retard for no reason, tbh...
Still stat-padding.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Anyway, let's get back to the actual topic: why does Kevin "Stern's Protege" Durant value his stats over winning?
Still no answer from the faggot...

thunderup
02-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Still no answer from the faggot...
No he values winning, faggot. You know winning, something that your 41-year old pathetic franchise isn't accustom to doing on a year to year basis.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 09:59 PM
No he values winning, faggot.

Apparently not at the expense of :cry his precious stats :cry though :lol

thunderup
02-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Apparently not at the expense of :cry his precious stats :cry though :lol
Right because one can legitimately have a metric of assessing a player's will to win by his choice of heaving an attempt from 60-90 feet.

:lol you continually expose how retarded you are
:lol why?:lol

Clipper Nation
02-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Like I said earlier....

Because if it goes in, that's more points on the board for your team and could even decide the game... and if it doesn't, it's just another brick

Why wouldn't you want to take that risk... I mean, unless you're concerned with making your :cry stats :cry look nice, I guess...

RobbyH
02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
who cares honestly? its a high school game

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:10 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/alison-brie-sexy-stroke.gif

HI-FI
04-17-2014, 12:11 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/alison-brie-sexy-stroke.gif
:lol

the circle jerk ruined everything :depressed

spurraider21
04-17-2014, 12:16 AM
:lmao re-reading this thread and comparing it to the last few months. and people wonder why the nba forum went downhill

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 12:23 AM
He's still a stat-padderPERIOD :lol

DAF86
04-17-2014, 12:30 AM
He's still a stat-padderPERIOD :lol

Serious question: Did you start PMing each other mending fences and planning to form an "Elite Company" group?

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Serious question: Did you start PMing each other mending fences and planning to form an "Elite Company" group?
No, no PM's from me at least.... the feud just kind of ended on its own :lol

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:32 AM
No, no PM's from me at least.... the feud just kind of ended on its own :lol

Uh huh, sure.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/HahaNice.gif

Just a matter of time before those PMs are published

Clipper Nation
04-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Uh huh, sure.

http://i.imgur.com/4Ym7dck.png

Gummi Clutch
04-17-2014, 12:34 AM
wow . how sad for clitoris nation. He basically bent himself over :lol

Splits
04-17-2014, 12:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4Ym7dck.png

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/knee.gif

HI-FI
04-17-2014, 01:06 AM
Uh huh, sure.

Sam Rockwell kills per the par.

Kawhi
04-17-2014, 08:54 AM
CN and the rest of the retarded legion

lefty
07-21-2014, 04:13 PM

spurraider21
07-21-2014, 05:02 PM
:lol Nope, just the two biggest faggots on this website teaming up to try to deflect from the fact that Kevin Durefs values :cry his precious stats :cry over helping his team win...
the only thing that changed is that you joined :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-21-2014, 05:10 PM
the only thing that changed is that you joined :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/UzgsnzI.jpg

spurraider21
07-21-2014, 05:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UzgsnzI.jpg
nice deflection. quick hurry up and pm your friends so they can join in

Clipper Nation
07-21-2014, 05:18 PM
nice deflection. quick hurry up and pm your friends so they can join in