PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Trade prediction thread

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Usual suspects and others rumored for the past 2 weeks. Do you see any of these players being moved before the deadline?

Bargnani
Milsap
Boozer
Josh Smith
DJ
Marion
Butler
Odom
Pierce
Garnett
Dwight
Humphries
Gordon
Splitter
Brandon Jennings

I have a feeling Atlanta or Portland will make a move or two.

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Ill add Cousins and Evans here too and JJ Reddick.

StrengthAndHonor
02-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Ill be disappointed if we don't get one blockbuster trade this year :depressed

Thebesteva
02-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Lakers are going to do something IMO, nothing major, and nothing to help them this season. But something is highly possible, at the very least they are going to do some spring cleaning.

Latarian Milton
02-13-2013, 01:59 AM
clippers already have a stacked squad and their bench is deep. some better brains in the coaching staff are the only things this team needs atm if they still need something

StrengthAndHonor
02-13-2013, 10:42 AM
They need a much more solid perimeter defense if they really want to beat OKC. A deadly spot up shooter would also be useful. Korver or Reddick would make the Clippers even more dangerous. I kinda want Marion too over Butler but with backup like Barnes and Hill they're decent if they stay put.

Killakobe81
02-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Clips wont win without a move ... they wont beat OKC ... they matchup better with the Spurs tbh ...

DisAsTerBot
02-13-2013, 10:53 AM
who is DJ?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2013, 10:54 AM
who is DJ?
DeAndre Jordan

DisAsTerBot
02-13-2013, 10:54 AM
DeAndre Jordan

ahh, yes

DJB
02-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Clips wont win without a move ... they wont beat OKC ... they matchup better with the Spurs tbh ...

Did you not watch the western conference semi's?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Did you not watch the western conference semi's?
The Clippers have changed a lot since then, so I'm not sure why Spurfan uses that as an indictment of the current team....

What really helps our chances this time around is that the Clippers have improved a lot in pick-and-roll defense.... poor defensive rotations, miscommunication, and general sloppiness on defense killed the Clipps last year and having CP3 and Blake both hobbling around at half strength put the nail in the coffin...

Just the improvement in team defense alone without even considering the improvement of the roster gives the Clippers a good chance against SAS and OKC in a 7-game series as long as CP3 and Blake stay healthy...

DJB
02-13-2013, 03:16 PM
The Clippers have changed a lot since then, so I'm not sure why Spurfan uses that as an indictment of the current team....

What really helps our chances this time around is that the Clippers have improved a lot in pick-and-roll defense.... poor defensive rotations, miscommunication, and general sloppiness on defense killed the Clipps last year and having CP3 and Blake both hobbling around at half strength put the nail in the coffin... :rolleyes
Just the improvement in team defense alone without even considering the improvement of the roster gives the Clippers a good chance against SAS and OKC in a 7-game series as long as CP3 and Blake stay healthy...

Alright, I'll give you 1 game. Spurs in 5.

StrengthAndHonor
02-13-2013, 05:04 PM
I want to see a 3 team trade involving at least 10 players :lol

Latarian Milton
02-13-2013, 07:40 PM
clippers would cause tons of troubles to them spurs by simply playing monkeyball if there comes a spurs-clippers matchup, spurs will have a chance against OKC and maybe even miami but they better hope they don't have to face clippers too early tbh, monkeyballers would shit all over the spurs in the paint because the spurs don't have any legit defensive bigs.

jeebus
02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
I want Orlando and Phoenix to trade each other every player they have.