PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving is good ...

timvp
02-13-2013, 09:20 PM
... but young fella can't yet hang with the best point guard in the biz.

:wow @ TP's defense

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Yup, TP shut him down and taught him he still has a way to go to be considered amongst the top echelon. The fist pump by TP at the end said it all. :D

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow.. Tony is the LeBron James of point guards right now.

SpurPadre
02-13-2013, 09:24 PM
... but young fella can't yet hang with the best point guard in the biz.

:wow @ TP's defense

For as much energy TP expends on offense and for a guy his build, his defense is underrated. It's not like he's Nash out there on D, man. It's respectable PG defense.

Reck
02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Kyrie is the truth. He has come a long ways.

SpurPadre
02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Oh by the way, Kyrie is good but this game had no right being this close especially with the Big 3 back together again and Kawhi kicking ass and taking his game another notch...but I'll take it.

timvp
02-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Parker was Bowen-esque at times on D ... and I don't use that term lightly.

Irving is a future first ballot Hall of Famer if he stays healthy but, damn, Parker has demolished him so far in his career.

Brunodf
Help defense was good too

RodNIc91
Wow.. Tony is the LeBron James of point guards right now.

This. I love the edge he's showing this year.

freetiago
02-13-2013, 09:28 PM
They had neal on irving also in the 4th quarter to btw

Wildcat67
02-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Oh by the way, Kyrie is good but this game had no right being this close especially with the Big 3 back together again and Kawhi kicking ass and taking his game another notch...but I'll take it.

1. We didn't get much from Timmy and Manu.
2. We were missing shots wide open and they were hitting shots draped by 2 defenders all game. I was literally laughing by the end it was crazy.

These games happen and you just gotta pull out the W. The Cavs beat the Thunder just last week.

RodNIc91
02-13-2013, 09:29 PM

Irving is a future first ballot Hall of Famer if he stays healthy but, damn, Parker has demolished him so far in his career.

WOW! Two contentious afirmations right there pal. I couldnt watch the entire game but that last posession was a thing of beauty

DesignatedT
02-13-2013, 09:30 PM
:worthy: Tony

DAF86
When he tries TP is as good as it gets in terms of PG defense, tbh.

ElNono
Kawhi did a great job on Kyrie... I would still trade Tony for him, tbh

lefty
02-13-2013, 09:32 PM
Great TEAM defense tbh

racm
02-13-2013, 09:33 PM

Seems like TP's the only elite PG in the league Irving has yet to beat. He's already beaten Paul, Westbrook, and IIRC has yet to face Rose due to injury.

He also beat Rondo a few weeks ago :lol

Brazil
02-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Tp just owning the fools he is supposed to own, nothing to see here

EricB
02-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Chris Whitney > Tony Parker

SpurPadre
02-13-2013, 09:36 PM
1. We didn't get much from Timmy and Manu.
2. We were missing shots wide open and they were hitting shots draped by 2 defenders all game. I was literally laughing by the end it was crazy.

These games happen and you just gotta pull out the W. The Cavs beat the Thunder just last week.

Yeah, you're right. And it's good to get in a GW shot at some point in this stretch. It's been awhile since we had that opportunity, even though it was against these Cavs but yeah, they surprised the Thunder last week so they can be tough at times.

ElNono
Tp just owning the fools he is supposed to own, nothing to see here

Luke Walton? :lol

spurraider21
Parker playing All-defensive team defense last couple of weeks

Darius McCrary
Incredible performance. Couldn't believe the Irving stats.

Cry Havoc
Parker is seriously moving into contention with Cp3 right now. He's that damn good. Every part of his game is really spectacular, even his 3 point shooting.

mrjap2x
02-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Is tony kinda saving his energy for offense the reason for not being an elite defender?

Brazil
02-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Luke Walton? :lol

Happy to see Manu is back tbh

racm
02-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Is tony kinda saving his energy for offense the reason for not being an elite defender?

He's not tall and long so he's not gonna get steals/blocks. That said his man and team defense is good enough; why else would Pop start him?

crc21209
TP completely owned Irving tonight on both ends. Awesome game by TP...:tu

DPG21920
Parker is seriously moving into contention with Cp3 right now. He's that damn good. Every part of his game is really spectacular, even his 3 point shooting.

Don't let the % fool you, TP is not a spectacular 3 point shooter. For this stretch of games (about 25) he is about even with CP3, but CP3 overall is the more talented guy (not a knock on TP, just the truth). TP is beasting.

AussieFanKurt
02-13-2013, 09:43 PM
:lol chucky

Brazil
02-13-2013, 09:46 PM
Don't let the % fool you, TP is not a spectacular 3 point shooter. For this stretch of games (about 25) he is about even with CP3, but CP3 overall is the more talented guy (not a knock on TP, just the truth). TP is beasting.

Yup

the nice part though is that he is starting to hit some well contested 3s

Cry Havoc
02-13-2013, 09:48 PM

Eh it's more a comparison of where Tony was just a few years ago. His 3s used to be cringe worthy. This year he's hitting 40%, which is REALLY damn good for a PG. Paul is only 34.7% this year, so I'm going to go ahead and say Tony has been spectacular from behind the arc this year.

emanueldavidginobili
02-13-2013, 09:49 PM
TP!! I loved seeing that competitive fire from him, Tony is on a mission this year and made a statement tonight on defense guarding Kyrie Irving, in a couple years he will be the best PG in the league but its TP time right now. Can I get a gif of Tony at the end fist pumping

crc21209
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Eh it's more a comparison of where Tony was just a few years ago. His 3s used to be cringe worthy. This year he's hitting 40%, which is REALLY damn good for a PG. Paul is only 34.7% this year, so I'm going to go ahead and say Tony has been spectacular from behind the arc this year.

He's been great from 3 this year IMO. A reason for this is because Tony knows when to choose to shoot the 3. Usually, it's the corner 3....

DMC
I recall Tony hitting some timely 3s in the Finals against the Cavs. Tony owned Lebron, and now he owns the new Cavs star.

DPG21920
Yup

the nice part though is that he is starting to hit some well contested 3s

The funny thing about TP is (could just be a weird memory) but even with shaky 3 point shooting, he seemingly always hit clutch ones. It was the strangest thing, but I always loved when he had to shoot a 3 in a clutch moment without thinking - seemed like he made a lot of them.

racm
02-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I remember Tony's game tying 3 against Memphis...

Also recall him shooting 1 off the dribble against Brooklyn.

ElNono
02-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Happy to see Manu is back tbh

lies, tbh

Brazil
02-13-2013, 09:58 PM
The funny thing about TP is (could just be a weird memory) but even with shaky 3 point shooting, he seemingly always hit clutch ones. It was the strangest thing, but I always loved when he had to shoot a 3 in a clutch moment without thinking - seemed like he made a lot of them.

Untill now teams were not defending or respecting tp 3s at all. In clutch he was even more open because opponents were busy taking care of Manu, Tim, the habitual 3 pts guys and protecting inside to prevent tp penetration. Maybe a reason why tp seems to hit them at higher rate.

now teams are starting to pay attention so I thought oh well it was nice while it lasted but strangely enough he is starting to hit contested ones. :lol

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:00 PM
lies, tbh

No lies here. Remember the cop members love Manu (no hnono). I think he did well in limited minutes. Manu usually starts slow after an injury but tonite I thought he played just fine, 6 assists in what? 15 mn? Is impressive

ElNono
02-13-2013, 10:02 PM
No lies here. Remember the cop members love Manu (no hnono)

more lies... CoP members start RIP Manu threads. No sugarcoating now, tbh. War is war :ihit

HI-FI
02-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Brazil drinking and posting again, might have to wait a bit to login as Stalin to avoid any similarities. but happy for your boy. I hope TP is on a mission, that means Spurs will be even more locked in.

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:05 PM
more lies... CoP members start RIP Manu threads. No sugarcoating now, tbh. War is war :ihit

:lol u kidding ? my rip Manu thread is the big reason why Manu didn't have any ending season injury yet. This thread will assure spurs to have him healthy in POs.

very underrated thread to be honest

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:08 PM
Brazil drinking and posting again, might have to wait a bit to login as Stalin to avoid any similarities. but happy for your boy. I hope TP is on a mission, that means Spurs will be even more locked in.

My mom told me stop writing or speaking while drunk but I never wanted to listen to her. it was just a caipirinha e um baseado.... Nothing too violent or funky

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Porcaria de lei seca

ElNono
02-13-2013, 10:09 PM
:lol u kidding ? my rip Manu thread is the big reason why Manu didn't have any ending season injury yet. This thread will assure spurs to have him healthy in POs.

very underrated thread to be honest

CoM is not amused. We'll continue to defecate in Tony's parking spot until we feel like it.

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:11 PM
ТОВАРИЩ ! приветствия !

TDfan2007
02-13-2013, 10:12 PM

A little hyperbolic with this post, don't you think?

HI-FI
02-13-2013, 10:13 PM
My mom told me stop writing or speaking while drunk but I never wanted to listen to her. it was just a caipirinha e um baseado.... Nothing too violent or funky
:lol i had to do a little google translate on that, sounds like you're partying. i might hit up the strip club scrah, have me some unspectacular beers tbh. maybe i should bring my kindle fire to keep posting so I can really be pathetic :lol (i won't do that)

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:13 PM
CoM is not amused. We'll continue to defecate in Tony's parking spot until we feel like it.

I propose you to start some negotiations even if CoP is having the best hand but we are moderate and we want to work on the best interest of spurs fans

cd021
02-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Baring Kyrie, defecting out of Cleveland. This team is going to stacked in 3 or four years. They have a ton of cap space and nice trade chip in Varejao (obviously down the road ,with his injury) another lottery pick to go along with Waiters, Thompson and Zeller (a mid 1st rounder) and half a dozen more.

They also can put them self into position to acquire more talent as a 3rd wheel on a trade because of their cap and picks. Aside from Gilbert acting like a massive ass most of the time (including his slaver owner-esque comments after Lebron left) the franchise has been well run as of late.

Irving going to be super star much sooner than later already an All star in his second season after leading what some experts called the worst draft in years.

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:16 PM
:lol i had to do a little google translate on that, sounds like you're partying. i might hit up the strip club scrah, have me some unspectacular beers tbh. maybe i should bring my kindle fire to keep posting so I can really be pathetic :lol (i won't do that)

Bring it on, I'm with my freaking new iPad correcting every fucking word I write...need to type it twice each time.

In before some geeks tell me I'm stupid and I just need to do some ctrle stuff alt thing

Brazil
02-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Btw sorry timvp to derail your thread

DAF86
02-13-2013, 10:24 PM
I believe Brazil tbh, he wants Manu out there to see if he can bail Tony out on the playoffs when his jumper starts failing, imho.

racm
02-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Baring Kyrie, defecting out of Cleveland. This team is going to stacked in 3 or four years. They have a ton of cap space and nice trade chip in Varejao (obviously down the road ,with his injury) another lottery pick to go along with Waiters, Thompson and Zeller (a mid 1st rounder) and half a dozen more.

They also can put them self into position to acquire more talent as a 3rd wheel on a trade because of their cap and picks. Aside from Gilbert acting like a massive ass most of the time (including his slaver owner-esque comments after Lebron left) the franchise has been well run as of late.

Irving going to be super star much sooner than later already an All star in his second season after leading what some experts called the worst draft in years.

I think they make the postseason next season. The East looks to be getting weaker with Boston aging.

Plus, they just went and snatched up Memphis' bench for pennies on the dollar.

FromWayDowntown
02-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Since I appreciate Manu AND Tony, am I a bad fan of each of them?

Dex
02-13-2013, 10:41 PM

No, you're just a rational Spurs fan.

racm
02-13-2013, 10:41 PM

I think this CoM and CoT BS is, well, bull. :toast

timvp
02-13-2013, 11:12 PM

WOW! Two contentious afirmations right there pal.

I don't think either of those two points were outlandish, tbh. For a segment of one game, Parker reached Bowen's level on D. Obviously he can't/won't do it for the long haul (even one entire game is unlikely) but for a part of a game? Yeah, he can ... and did, IMO.

As for Kyrie Irving being a first ballot Hall of Famer, that's even more reasonable. He's only 20 years old and he's already a top five point guard. Give him another year and he'll be top three ... and he could stay in that upper echelon for a decade or more. Irving projects to a 30 ppg, 8 apg, 5 rpb player with a ~28-29 PER. His defense needs work but if he stays healthy, he's going to be a superstar. Is he the best 20-year-old prospect since LeBron? I believe so.

Libri
02-13-2013, 11:12 PM
This guy is probably wishing he'd never written that piece. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208373

spurraider21
02-13-2013, 11:37 PM
TP with 24 points on 8-14 shooting, 6 boards, 7 assists while absolutely mauling Kyrie freakin Irving on the other end. Not bad. :worthy:

TDfan2007
02-13-2013, 11:43 PM
I don't think either of those two points were outlandish, tbh. For a segment of one game, Parker reached Bowen's level on D. Obviously he can't/won't do it for the long haul (even one entire game is unlikely) but for a part of a game? Yeah, he can ... and did, IMO.

As for Kyrie Irving being a first ballot Hall of Famer, that's even more reasonable. He's only 20 years old and he's already a top five point guard. Give him another year and he'll be top three ... and he could stay in that upper echelon for a decade or more. Irving projects to a 30 ppg, 8 apg, 5 rpb player with a ~28-29 PER. His defense needs work but if he stays healthy, he's going to be a superstar. Is he the best 20-year-old prospect since LeBron? I believe so.

Those are all fair statements. I just hesitate to anoint guys as future HOFers when they've played at such a level for just one season. As for Parker's defense, I'd say that for the second half he was fairly Bowen-esque, yes.

Libri
02-14-2013, 12:18 AM
So how long before Irving leaves Cleveland?

mrjap2x
02-14-2013, 12:27 AM
So how long before Irving leaves Cleveland?

Laker fans are after him already :lol

lefty
02-14-2013, 02:01 AM
Amazing team D to help Tony, Spurs !!!!!

lol fucking overreacting homers, TP couldnt even stop fucking Mike Conley in the playoffs :lmao

Timvp is on an emo ride right now; first, the I love This Team :cry thread, now this :lol

Kidd K
02-14-2013, 04:15 AM

I don't think he'll be top 3 already next year. Derrick Rose, Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook. . . then you have guys who are arguably better still: Rajon Rondo, Stephen Curry, Deron Williams (if he ever gets his shit together again). Irving is as close to being #8 as he is #3.

Rose and Paul will definitely be better. Statistically, Irving will be similar to or worse than Westbrook and Curry, yet on a fail team unlike them (which means less relevant stats). Meanwhile Deron has as much potential as Irving and Rondo is better than Irving in every area but scoring when healthy. I'm not ready to call Irving a top 3 guy as soon as a year from now. . .I don't see him improving that much that fast.

I don't think Irving can be top 3 unless some of the older PGs (Paul, Parker, Williams) diminish with age. He scores, but it's on a loser. I don't view it the same as D. Rose getting 25/game on a #1 seed. That's much more impressive imo.

pookenstein
02-14-2013, 04:23 AM
No, you're just a rational Spurs fan.

Wtf? I thought there is no such thing. Rational Spurs fan... :smchode:

romain.star
02-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Amazing team D to help Tony, Spurs !!!!!

lol fucking overreacting homers, TP couldnt even stop fucking Mike Conley in the playoffs :lmao

Timvp is on an emo ride right now; first, the I love This Team :cry thread, now this :lol

Trolling can be amusing when the crack changes every now and then...

Spurs Brazil
02-14-2013, 06:05 AM
Porcaria de lei seca

:lol

timaios
02-14-2013, 06:41 AM

Mike Conley is a very good underrated PG... And he shot 32/81 in 2011 playoffs vs the Spurs. 39.5 % is not what I call a great FG% !

will_spurs
02-14-2013, 07:56 AM
I am a broken record

fify

Seventyniner
02-14-2013, 08:37 AM

Then...you should have...responded...elliptically...

sventhedog
02-14-2013, 09:05 AM
no question about tony parker's talent. but you can't judge irving based on a single bad game.
credit tony parker and the team defense on kyrie.
another thing is i don't know if the game would be easier (no pun intended) with kawhi duncan green neal with pop on the sidelines or with speights waiters zeller thompson with scott.

silverblackfan
02-14-2013, 09:21 AM

Kawhi says Hi. :lol Or is Leonard now 21?

Raven
02-14-2013, 10:23 AM
irving is no way near the best point guards in the league, right now you could say he's among the 10 worst starting, still he's upside is enormous and he's still very very young so he only needs to play and figure it out with his teamates. He doesn't defend, he rarely passes, he doesn't make his teamates better and he loses a lot. He's a fantastic shooter though..

SpursRock20
02-14-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't think he'll be top 3 already next year. Derrick Rose, Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Russell Westbrook. . . then you have guys who are arguably better still: Rajon Rondo, Stephen Curry, Deron Williams (if he ever gets his shit together again). Irving is as close to being #8 as he is #3.

Rose and Paul will definitely be better. Statistically, Irving will be similar to or worse than Westbrook and Curry, yet on a fail team unlike them (which means less relevant stats). Meanwhile Deron has as much potential as Irving and Rondo is better than Irving in every area but scoring when healthy. I'm not ready to call Irving a top 3 guy as soon as a year from now. . .I don't see him improving that much that fast.

I don't think Irving can be top 3 unless some of the older PGs (Paul, Parker, Williams) diminish with age. He scores, but it's on a loser. I don't view it the same as D. Rose getting 25/game on a #1 seed. That's much more impressive imo.

It may be because of injuries but I trully feel that Deron has already peaked and his skills are diminishing.

Mel_13
02-14-2013, 11:33 AM
From the same guy that did the 'Masters of Misdirection' article about the Spurs' offense:

How the San Antonio Spurs defended Kyrie Irving better than anyone ever has
By Mike Prada

Kyrie Irving had the worst game of his career against the San Antonio Spurs, and it's no accident why it happened. We break down the Spurs' defensive strategy on the Cavaliers' high-scoring all-star.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/14/3988422/kyrie-irving-san-antonio-spurs-defense-2013

bklynspursfan
02-14-2013, 11:51 AM
From the same guy that did the 'Masters of Misdirection' article about the Spurs' offense:

How the San Antonio Spurs defended Kyrie Irving better than anyone ever has
By Mike Prada

Kyrie Irving had the worst game of his career against the San Antonio Spurs, and it's no accident why it happened. We break down the Spurs' defensive strategy on the Cavaliers' high-scoring all-star.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/14/3988422/kyrie-irving-san-antonio-spurs-defense-2013

This was a great read, (didn't know you had it here and felt it was thready worthy :tongue )

But putting it here probably makes more sense since this thread already existed

lefty
02-14-2013, 01:54 PM
:cry

Pasta Batman
02-14-2013, 02:31 PM

Curry, if he can stay healthy, but that's a big if. Until anything drastically changes, Williams is not better than Irving any longer. NJ would be much better with Kyrie than Williams at this point. Rondo is questionable somewhat, as it appears more and more than he wants his assists/stats.

So really, with all the question marks on those guys, he's mostly behind Rose/Paul/Parker/Westbrook. Curry at the moment is debatable since he's so often injured.

Darkwaters
02-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Hes great on offense, but hes not even an average defensive player. Hes actually among the league's worst defensive PG's.

That seriously brings him down to earth.

And he can definitely score in buckets and has a great game when his team has the ball. But there is a long list of players that are good on bad teams. Until he shows that he can play with other great players and create a true synergy with them then the jury is still out a bit. But that just takes time and opportunity...and that opportunity just doesn't really exist right now in Cleveland. Still, hes doing so much good right you'd be crazy to not be totally salivating as a Cavs fan. But I can't in good conscience put him in the same conversation as Paul, Parker, Westbrook etc. Hes right outside that group.

Pasta Batman
02-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Hes great on offense, but hes not even an average defensive player. Hes actually among the league's worst defensive PG's.

That seriously brings him down to earth.

And he can definitely score in buckets and has a great game when his team has the ball. But there is a long list of players that are good on bad teams. Until he shows that he can play with other great players and create a true synergy with them then the jury is still out a bit. But that just takes time and opportunity...and that opportunity just doesn't really exist right now in Cleveland. Still, hes doing so much good right you'd be crazy to not be totally salivating as a Cavs fan. But I can't in good conscience put him in the same conversation as Paul, Parker, Westbrook etc. Hes right outside that group.

In Irving's defense, he doesn't have great teammates to pass too, but on the scoring and clutch front (one of the best in the league in clutch minutes), he's really good. Obv not in the top 4 (Parker/Westbrook/Rose/Paul). Everyone else is debatable after that.

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 03:40 PM
on the last Irving shot, I loved to see how Tony anticipated Irving reversing, stayed closed, and MOVED HIS FEET (fundamental bball, along with HANDS UP) to stay between Irving and the basket. C'etait une clinique pure!

Brazil
02-14-2013, 06:19 PM
:madrun

Kidd K
02-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Curry, if he can stay healthy, but that's a big if. Until anything drastically changes, Williams is not better than Irving any longer. NJ would be much better with Kyrie than Williams at this point. Rondo is questionable somewhat, as it appears more and more than he wants his assists/stats.

So really, with all the question marks on those guys, he's mostly behind Rose/Paul/Parker/Westbrook. Curry at the moment is debatable since he's so often injured.

Williams is a question mark to be consistent, but we already know his potential is better than what Irving is now. So he will always be arguable if he manages to get his consistency back.

Curry's better than Irving now too. Yeah, he tweaks his ankle every now and then, but it isn't like he's missing whole seasons or even half seasons. He only missed significant time last year. Otherwise, he hasn't missed 10 games any year. I definitely wouldn't say he's injury prone and worthy of being written out of the discussion bro.

I agree with your definitinive picks though; Rose, Paul, Parker, and Westbrook are all better than Irving now, and should remain so for the forseeable future. As much as I've said Rondo's overrated, he is still a good passer and has developed a bit of a jumpshot now. I would also take him over Irving in most cases. Irving's passing really needs to improve by, I dunno, 50%? before I can really consider him an elite PG. I just think he's good, but not great right now.

He's young though, but I've always disliked the notion that a player will definitely get better "next year", at least when he's not getting back to a status he's already shown, but assuming he'll be better than he's ever been. That doesn't always happen (Beasley, Oden, Chandler took like 7 years to get any good, etc). Once Irving's better than those other PGs, I'll say it. But he is a ways away from being Rose, Paul, Parker, Westbrook, Rondo. Especially in the passing department.

racm
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Curry's better on D than Irving and is a better shooter and playmaker. Irving's the better scorer though.

The problem is that he's not even a drive and kick guy like Rose/Westbrook so his stats will always look more like a 2 guard. Especially since he's an above average rebounder for a guard.

TD 21
02-14-2013, 07:50 PM

I'd go 26-28 ppg with a 26-27 PER.

To me, the real questions are . . .

1. Can he eclipse Paul as the greatest pure PG (in terms of size; I realize he's more shot first) ever? I don't think he ever get's to the level Paul was at from '08-'10, before he injured his knee (few players have and none even close to that size), but if he can get to Paul's current level, with greater longevity at it, then he's got a shot.

2. I know Davis is only 19, but who's the best prospect in the game? I'm leaning Davis, because of his ability to impact the game in more ways, but he'll have to develop into at least a Garnett level offensive player (can't see him ever being a true number one option, like Duncan).

racm
02-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Kyrie's career trajectory seems to be a more efficient Gilbert Arenas rather than a Chris Paul. He's already got a good young core with him, why not try and set them up?

ThaBigFundamental21
02-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Seriously TIMVP???