PDA

View Full Version : NRA Knows How To Talk To Their Ignorant, Gun-Fellating Bubbas

boutons_deux
02-13-2013, 09:52 PM
1. Violent Latino Gangs Are Out To Get You: “Latin American drug gangs have invaded every city of significant size in the United States. Phoenix is already one of the kidnapping capitals of the world, and though the states on the U.S./Mexico border may be the first places in the nation to suffer from cartel violence, by no means are they the last.”

2. And They’re Streaming Over The Border: “The president flagrantly defies the 2006 federal law ordering the construction of a secure border fence along the entire Mexican border. So the border today remains porous not only to people seeking jobs in the U.S., but to criminals whose jobs are murder, rape, robbery and kidnapping.”

3. And So Is Al-Qaeda: “Ominously, the border also remains open to agents of al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations. Numerous intelligence sources have confirmed that foreign terrorists have identified the southern U.S. border as their path of entry into the country.”

4. And Obama Will Use Them As An Excuse To Take Your Guns: “A heinous act of mass murder—either by terrorists or by some psychotic who should have been locked up long ago—will be the pretext to unleash a tsunami of gun control.”

5. If You Want Gun Safety, You Want Civilization To Collapse: “After Hurricane Sandy, we saw the hellish world that the gun prohibitionists see as their utopia. Looters ran wild in south Brooklyn. There was no food, water or electricity. And if you wanted to walk several miles to get supplies, you better get back before dark, or you might not get home at all.”

6. Thanks To Obama, There Will Soon Be No Cops: “Meanwhile, President Obama is leading this country to financial ruin, borrowing over a trillion dollars a year for phony “stimulus” spending and other payoffs for his political cronies. Nobody knows if or when the fiscal collapse will come, but if the country is broke, there likely won’t be enough money to pay for police protection. And the American people know it.”

7. But The NRA Is Totally Not Paranoid: “Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Riots. Terrorists. Gangs. Lone criminals. These are perils we are sure to face—not just maybe. It’s not paranoia to buy a gun. It’s survival. It’s responsible behavior, and it’s time we encourage law-abiding Americans to do just that.”

8. It’s Just That The Collapse Of Civilization Is Right Around The Corner: “We, the American people, clearly see the daunting forces we will undoubtedly face: terrorists, crime, drug gangs, the possibility of Euro-style debt riots, civil unrest or natural disaster.”

9. And We Shall Overcome: “We [the NRA] are the largest civil rights organization in the world.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/13/1592501/the-nine-most-insane-quotes-from-wayne-lapierres-apocalyptic-new-op-ed/

:lol

mavs>spurs
02-14-2013, 12:19 AM
you're a little bitch tho maybe an NRA member will pop you once the civil war gets going bitch!!!

ChumpDumper
02-14-2013, 12:21 AM
I guess if they are into shooting unarmed people -- you're entitled to your characterization.

TSA
02-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Stay on topic chump, not everything is about LAPD.

ChumpDumper
02-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Who's to say they weren't NRA members?

Clipper Nation
02-14-2013, 12:55 AM
I think the NRA is beyond retarded and that the GOA is a lot better, but I applaud the NRA for whipping boutons up into an epic bot rage lately with their epic trolling, tbh...

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 04:57 AM
you're a little bitch tho maybe an NRA member will pop you once the civil war gets going bitch!!!

Watsamatta, dickless, got no response to direct NRA quotes? and I see that murder is your solution to being bitch slapped with nothing but NRA quotes. :lol

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 05:00 AM
I think the NRA is beyond retarded and that the GOA is a lot better, but I applaud the NRA for whipping boutons up into an epic bot rage lately with their epic trolling, tbh...

no bot, no rage, just highly intelligent, cool, devastating, bitch slapping of your ignorant, dickless gun fellators, against which all y'all, with no retorts worth a rat's ass, want to murder me. Go Suck A Gun for Christ.

TeyshaBlue
02-14-2013, 09:58 AM
no bot, no rage, just highly intelligent, cool, devastating, bitch slapping of your ignorant, dickless gun fellators, against which all y'all, with no retorts worth a rat's ass, want to murder me. Go Suck A Gun for Christ.

" just highly intelligent," : " Go Suck A Gun for Christ. "

fucking delusional.

TeyshaBlue
02-14-2013, 09:59 AM
thinkprogress knows how to talk to their ignorant, rss fellating, spineless moonbats.

Latarian Milton
02-14-2013, 10:22 AM
the fiscal collapse will finally come one day or another but that's nothing we need to be worried about. it's the US government that owns the mount of debt to them commies, a debt that they will never pay off. the government will go bankrupt then all we need to do is make up a new government that actually represents the 300m american people (immigrants don't count of course, no matter illegal or not), and all debts will be gone. american will need a political revolution to fix the whole shit once and for all tbh. we want a new government to replace the present one which's broke and corrupt, not just a new face from either of the old parties tbh

DarrinS
02-14-2013, 10:28 AM
thinkprogress knows how to talk to their ignorant, rss fellating, spineless moonbats.

:lmao

Thanks, just spit out some coffee.

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 10:44 AM

TB :lol you got nothing, you're shooting blanks, no lead in your pencil, YET AGAIN. Why so coy? so terse? Those are DIRECT NRA QUOTES, only compiled by TP.

and you've got NO COMEBACK, dickless coward! :lol

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 10:44 AM
TB :lol trash talkng an internet protocol! :lol BIG MAN!

TeyshaBlue
02-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Where did you cut and paste that from, coward?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TeyshaBlue
02-14-2013, 10:55 AM
TB :lol you got nothing, you're shooting blanks, no lead in your pencil, YET AGAIN. Why so coy? so terse? Those are DIRECT NRA QUOTES, only compiled by TP.

and you've got NO COMEBACK, dickless coward! :lol

No disputing the direct quotes. Just your mindless cut and paste apalooza. You're boring and predictable.

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 11:23 AM
No disputing the direct quotes. Just your mindless cut and paste apalooza. You're boring and predictable.

so you're stalking a boring and predictable poster? :lol

TeyshaBlue
02-14-2013, 11:24 AM
No. mocking.:lmao

boutons_deux
02-14-2013, 01:12 PM
No. mocking.:lmao

TB :lol you hurt me, you really, really hurt me

And I'm still waiting on all those original incisive posts, in your own words, that you never make. coward! :lol

TeyshaBlue
02-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Oh, I make them. And you run away from them like the little non-thinking, cut and paste bitch that you are.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207242&page=2&p=6342950#post6342950

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207242&p=6263637&viewfull=1#post6263637

lol coward.